Seriously Foxy Beauty Reviews

Seriously Foxy Beauty 5
Seriously Foxy Beauty 6
Seriously Foxy Beauty 7

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Sylvia! She showed up earlier than originally planned (with one days notice) and accommodated a last minute schedule change due to a thunderstorm. Then she worked with the venue to get the power fixed when we showed up and didn't have power in the bridal suite. She also managed to edit my half-up hairstyle to get all of the hair off of my neck (it was 100 degrees out) while making the up-do look exactly as it did during my trial.

There were so many things that went wrong on my wedding day, but Sylvia was a constant ray of sunshine and positivity. Not only did she make me look and feel flawless, she also helped to keep my day a positive one and filled the wedding prep time with so much laughter. In hind-sight there is no-one else I would have rather had with me from the moment I arrived to the beginning of my reception.

Seriously Foxy Beauty 8
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 9
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 10
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 11
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 12
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 13

Sara · Married on 11/05/2016

Sylvia and her team are absolutely wonderful. She worked around my crazy busy schedule for a mock-up and critiqued it until it was perfect. She is easy to approach and always in a great mood. Before the wedding we planned everything so there was literally no extra stress. The day of the wedding Sylvia and her team were on time and ready to make my day amazing. My makeup and hair turned out phenomenal. All of my bridesmaids got their makeup and hair done, along with my mother, and my MOH's mom. Looking back at my photos, I could not have been happier. Thanks to Sylvia (Seriously Foxy) my wedding videos and photos were picture perfect! Thank you Sylvia!

Seriously Foxy Beauty 14
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 15
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 16

Marlena · Married on 07/03/2016

Sylvia did such a great job!! I told her what I wanted and she was able to bring my ideas to life. I've never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her!

Sola · Married on 06/25/2016

Sylvia was amazing! She was my make up and hairstylist for me and my entire wedding party! I did the trial with her and I knew she was the one when she got what the look I was trying to go for! she is professional, very nice, and very flexible! In order to accommodate our timeline, she had to be at our venue at 7am in the morning! Also, added a few girls just days before and the day of the wedding and they were able to accommodate them as well.

One of the things that I decided to do on my wedding day (Which looking back, I don't recommend only because it's unnecessary) is to have my hair done during our first look and then after, to have it put up for the ceremony. Sylvia was super nice and accommodated my need.

Seriously, you cant go wrong with her! Her rates are very reasonable! Thank you for making me beautiful on my special day! - Sola

Alanna · Married on 06/04/2016

Sylvia did an absolutely amazing job for me for my wedding last year! My make up and hair looked amazing and it looked so great in pictures. I looked just like I wanted, like myself, but just a little extra! I was offered a trail run so we could take the time to work together on what I wanted and she and her team came to the venue and made everything run smoothly for us. Huge relief for a busy bride! I have nothing but great things to say about this experience!

Seriously Foxy Beauty 17
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 18
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 19
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 20
    Seriously Foxy Beauty 21

Jennifer · Married on 01/02/2016

Sylvia is fabulous! She did my hair and make-up for my wedding day, along with the hair and make-up of several of my bridesmaids. At my trial, I felt like she really got exactly what I was looking for in terms of hair/make-up, and she brought it to life! I also loved what she did with my bridesmaids. Some of them had ideas of what they wanted, and others gave her zero direction--all of them ended up looking beautiful! I would definitely recommend Sylvia to anyone looking for a hair/make-up artist for any special event.

I was a bride doing a destination wedding in Nashville. I did not know anyone. So, I researched. Based upon other reviews, I chose to use Sylvia. I am so happy that I did! She is nothing short of amazing! She did such a wonderful job I cannot even express it into words. And she is such a sweetheart on top of it. I have a very difficult and judgmental mother and she effortlessly and will a lot more patience than I will ever have, made my Mother look astounding. I think for the first time in years, my mother did not have one negative thing to say! That was worth the price in gold! My makeup and hair did not move the entire night despite me sweating profusely and even dancing salsa!! If you do not use Sylvia, you are are doing yourself a disservice. By the way, she is very consciousness about the products she puts on your skin and very knowledgeable about ingredients, reactions, etc. That is actually why I chose to use her in the first place and she did not disappoint. I did not have one problem or one pimple after the wedding at all. Thank you Sylvia! Love you. :-)

Sylvia did an amazing job on my makeup and the makeup for my wedding party. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very easy to work with! I highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2015

Sylvia did my make-up for my wedding last May along with all of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law, and everyone loved it! It also held up really well - even through all of the (happy) tears! Also, her prices were very reasonable. There were a few changes I wanted her to make after my trial session, and I felt like she knew exactly what I wanted. I I couldn't have felt more beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional make-up artist.

Alison · Married on 08/23/2014

I had a great experience working with Sylvia for my wedding in August. During my trial, she stayed in my room and worked with my hair way longer than she had to until we found the perfect style for my big day. On my wedding day, my hair and makeup looked exactly how I envisioned and lasted from the morning well into the night. My mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids looked great as well – Sylvia and her assistants are definitely pros at making women look their best! Another thing I loved about Sylvia was that she was so much fun to work with. When you’re getting ready on your wedding day, you want the people around you to be just as happy and excited as you are, and all the girls at Seriously Foxy were a joy to have around. I recommend Seriously Foxy to any bride looking for a personable but professional, skilled stylist to beautify her for her big day.

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Sylvia did such a great job for my wedding! I was so excited to find someone on short notice within my budget who had such amazing reviews! You won't regret using her for your make up services. She saw my vision and took it into the right direction. (I don't usually wear any makeup so I was WAY off) I couldn't be happier!

Rebekah · Married on 05/24/2014

Sylvia did an awesome job on my makeup for my wedding day! I showed her what I wanted and she did exactly that. I'd never looked more beautiful. Definitely recommend!!!

Jolene · Married on 11/02/2013

Sylvia was seriously amazing... she made this makeup-clueless chick have a perfect smoky eye for her wedding. Sylvia is incredibly professional and reassuring. During my hair and makeup trial, she literally interpreted my abstract ideas into exactly I wanted my makeup to look like. She was able to come to where the wedding was taking place, which was so convenient and made the day so less stressful. Not to mention she's super sweet and laid back... she won't make you feel bad that you know nothing about hair and makeup and only wants to give you the best look for your wedding day. And the products she uses are really nice - I was kind of worried it would break out with heavier makeup, but my face didn't feel cake-y or heavy. In fact, I forget I even had makeup on, which is perfect for someone like me who wears little/none on a daily basis. Booking Sylvia was one of those "wedding purchases" that was worth every last penny.

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/26/2013

Sylvia came to us highly recommended by our friend, a skincare professional. She traveled to our home for our trial run and successfully exceeded our expectations for the look we wanted for our wedding. Beyond her professional expertise, Sylvia is a gentle soul who within minutes allows you to relax and enjoy the moments of pampering and transformation. She listens to learn about you and your wedding vision and delivers.

Sylvia and her team transformed our bridal party of six and me plus my mother and grandmother into exactly how we wanted to look. Most of my bridal party wanted a natural but sophisticated look for the wedding. We looked natural in person but extraordinary in photographs and videography.

We highly recommend Sylvia and her team for your wedding. It’s an investment that you will not regret.

Kim · Married on 09/01/2013

Sylvia was awesome! She had to be by far the best vendor I worked with! She was flexible with me as well as my bridesmaids! She also cared what was going on in my life while being engaged! She made me look flawless on my wedding day! Everyone commented on how stunning I looked and wanted to know who my MUA was!

Kim · Married on 06/15/2013

Sylvia was wonderful to work with. I sent her a couple of picture ideas that I liked and she was able to duplicate the look I wanted flawlessly. She came fully prepared with a full suitcase of makeup options and was ready to try anything. She was also able to help do makeup for a family member of mine who had been in an accident the night before and broke her nose. She was flexible, professional, punctual and extremely good at what she did. I will call her for all my makeup needs in the future for sure.

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

Sylvia is an absolute joy to work with. From our first emails I could tell she was serious about her business and uber professional. She responded to my emails promptly and explained in such detail the services she was able to provide.

She was flexible the day of the wedding - doing make up both at the hair salon and my house. Everyone looked natural and beautiful thanks to her expert touch and eye. Even though I opted not to get a trail run (which if I were to do it again, I would get it - so worth it) - she listened intently to what look I wanted and was able to make changes/adjustments in the moment. She is calm and efficient and really really sweet!

Heather · Married on 05/11/2013

Sylvia was so easy to work with and so patient with my last minute, random requests. My bridesmaids and mom looked fabulous, and I have never felt more beautiful. She listened to how I wanted to look and enhanced it even more. Definitely worth every penny - my pictures turned out stunning.

Marla · Married on 05/06/2013

Sylvia was one vendor that I never had to stress over! She was so prompt and so accommodating to my needs and wants (and my wants changed between the trail and the actual wedding day) My hair and makeup turned out even better than I could have imagined and the whole process with Sylvia was so stress free!! I am in love with my wedding photos for many reasons and one of them being that Sylvia was able to make me look "stunning". Thanks so much, Sylvia....if I ever hit the lottery, I am totally hiring you to do my hair and makeup daily :)

Sylvia was very nice and easy to work with! I don't wear much make up normally and while I wanted to be made up for the wedding I also didn't want to look like someone I wasn't. Sylvia handled that very well and I was super duper happy with the results. Everything looks great in the pictures too!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2012

I have known Sylvia for a few years and have seen her work and knew that I wanted her to do the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. She is just superb!!! Our makeup was perfect...she listens and does your face to suit your personality and also the style of your event. The biggest thing is that the makeup felt good and we still looked like ourselves. She was right on time and just did an AMAZING job!!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2012

Sylvia is amazing as a person, makeup artist, and hairstylist. For my consultation she truly took in my considerations and made my ideas come to life. This woman does her research! She asked me about myself and any issues I have with my hair and skin. She gave me products to use the week before my wedding to make sure my skin and hair were prepped.

***SPECIAL NOTE: To all my curly-haired ladies out there, I have very long curly hair and Sylvia knew how to tame my locks for the big day. No fears here!

She was very supportive and calming the morning of my wedding. She also did my sister's (maid-of-honor) and mother's hair and makeup. She went above and beyond and helped me with my dress and veil at the church. She made sure I was camera ready and she went as far to run across the church to powder my husband's face for me. All of us looked amazing.

As for the value, it is great! My makeup lasted from the time is was applied through my morning wedding at 11AM and until I washed my face at 12PM at night. People complimented me on how great my makeup was all day.

On a day like your wedding the last thing you want to do is worry about your hair and makeup. Go with Sylvia and you won't go wrong! It is worth it!

Steph · Married on 07/14/2012

I am so happy I chose to work with Sylvia for my wedding makeup! Sylvia and her team did the makeup & hair for myself, my bridal party, mom, and mother-in-law and everyone looked amazing!!! She was always so quick to respond, extremely thorough in all of our communication, and really went "above and beyond" (she sent a great follow up email and pictures after our trial, I received a skin-care prep pack the week before my wedding, and she went with me to the church for touch-ups during pictures!). She is personable and fun, while always being very professional. She is so talented and you can tell she really cares about her brides and making sure they shine on their wedding day!

Devin · Married on 07/07/2012

I felt immediately comfortable with Sylvia because she is very professional and talented, but also listened to my ideas and concerns during the trial. I loved my makeup on the day of the wedding, she did a great job with all my bridesmaids and family members, and her pricing is great!!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/01/2012

Sylvia helped save me from extreme wedding disaster! I had originally booked with another Makeup Artist reviewed on here that came with a "team" of people. After sending the deposit, my emails were ignored and I was stood up at my trial run through. With two weeks until my wedding, I emailed Sylvia asking if she had last minute availability. Even though her schedule was packed she not only was able to fit me in on my wedding day, but also squeezed me in for a pre-wedding makeup trial.

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist. Sylvia did the hair and makeup for myself and my two bridesmaids and she was absolutely amazing. I have never felt more beautiful and I have never seen my two friends look more beautiful either. Not only is she talented with hair and makeup, she is a joy to be around. She took a super stressful situation and turned it into something great. We spent our whole time together just laughing and talking about our families.

I could not recommend her enough. If you need a hair or makeup person, call Sylvia. You'll only be disappointed if you don't.