Serious Soundz LLC Reviews

Serious Soundz LLC View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lisa A. Getting married on 11/09/2021

Great to work with

Chris has done many weddings and we just love having him DJ at our venue. He is always on task for his clients and he can really set the mood for any type event. I will always be happy when he pops in to serve our clients!!!
    Caitlyn G. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing for a fair price!

Chris did amazing! He was able last minute to be our DJ AND officiant. He was quickly responsive. Very friendly and easy to work with. Even had an awesome idea to use his lights outside to get some awesome bride and groom photos after the sun went down. 10/10 would recommend!

Thank you Caitlyn!!
    It was such a beautiful Wedding! It was my pleasure to be able to be your Officiant as well as your DJ/MC! If you or anyone you know needs my help in the future please give me a call or text me anytime! Best wishes!!! ❤
    Ashley W. Married on 09/03/2021

Chris was amazing to work with. He was early to set up and made sure we were happy with the set up.

Chris made sure we were happy with the set up and lighting. He kept a good timeline for the special dances. Super nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend booking with him for any special events.

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Hi Ashley!! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! My #1 priority is making sure you were happy & I truly enjoyed helping you both celebrate your Wedding Day! If you or anyone you know needs help in the future please call or text me anytime!
  • Kristen
    Kristen L. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely incredible!!

Amazing to work with, incredible value for your money, very professional and did an outstanding job between music and lighting. Highly recommend!!!

Kristen,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and TJ! I'm so happy I was able to help you celebrate your beautiful Wedding! If you or anyone you know needs my help in the future please give me a call or text me anytime!
    Lindsey B. Married on 07/24/2021

DJ service for wedding

Absolutely amazing service !! My wedding day went pretty much perfect with the help of Chris ! He helped plan my day out and was sure to touch base with my parents, photographer and catering to make sure everything was good to go! He was very flexible if there was a change! I was able to have an outside ceremony and indoor reception without ever missing a beat with music! I highly recommend !

Lindsey,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a review! It was my pleasure to help you both celebrate your gorgeous Wedding Day! It couldn't have been a more perfect setting as well as the wonderful weather we had that day! Thank you so much and if you or anyone you know needs my help in the future please give me a call or text me anytime!
    Erin B. Married on 07/17/2021

Professional and Thorough

We would recommend Chris without hesitation to other couples considering a DJ for their wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with him from start to finish. He really listened to our requests, and went above and beyond to be helpful on our special day.

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

It was such a pleasure to help you & Luke celebrate your Wedding Day! It was absolutely beautiful! If either of you need anything in the future that I can help with please don't hesitate to reach out!
    Donny W. Married on 06/18/2021

I recommend

I highly recommend this man for any dj services needed. He responded quickly with any questions or music questions we had for him, he made the lighting and extra features look amazing at our venue but most importantly the music was great, he kept us on track, and my Now wife was very happy

Donny,
    Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it! It was great getting to know both of you & being able to help you celebrate your beautiful Wedding! If you ever need anything I can help you with in the future please give me a call or text me anytime!
    Cheryl R. Married on 06/13/2021

Great DJ for our wedding

Chris did exactly what we asked for, everyone enjoyed themselves!

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Cheryl! It was a pleasure being there for them & helping celebrate their Wedding Day! Please keep me in mind if there is anything I can do for you in the future!
    Brandi M. Married on 06/06/2021

awesome D.J & our officiant

Chris was our DJ and officiant, he helped make our day special. He kept the party going on the dance floor & made our ceremony amazing. You wont be disappointed booking with him. He always was quick at communicating back to me to make sure we achieved what we wanted on our wedding day.

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you both so much for your review! It truly means a lot to me and I am so happy I was able to help you celebrate your beautiful Wedding! It was a pleasure working with both of you and getting to know your family. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
    Yours Truly,
    Alexis K. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!

Amazing! So happy with Chris! Easy to work with and made an amazing playlist.

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Alexis! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day! If was absolutely beautiful and you were the perfect client! If you or anyone you know needs my help in the future please give me a call or text me anytime!
    Michele C. Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic experience

From the music outside At the wedding to the music inside. We had a great time he kept everyone on the dance floor till the end of the night thanks so much for making our day memorable!!

Michele,

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was an honor to help you celebrate your Wedding Day! You both are amazing! The Ceremony was beautiful & your Reception was so much fun! I love when I get to play music from all eras and genres! Best wishes to you both for a long and loving marriage! Thank you!!!
    Chuck C. Married on 03/26/2021

Wedding was awesome

Very professional and easy to get along with.

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you very much! It was awesome getting to know you both and being part of your special day! Please reach out to me if there is anything else I can do for you!
  • Jensen
    Jensen K. Married on 12/19/2020

So pleased!!

We are so thankful we had Chris to help us celebrate our wedding reception! With everything going on we had to post-pone the celebration, he was so accommodating and helpful and it made planning much less stressful. He knew what he was doing, stayed on top of things, and helped the evening run so smoothly! We are so happy with our decision!

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jensen! It was my honor to be your DJ and help you celebrate your marriage! It's not often I get to DJ for someone I've most of my life! I hope you have a long wonderful marriage & if you ever need anything please let me know!
    Kristal Married on 11/14/2020

Fabulous DJ!

Absolutely saved our wedding when the original DJ backed out the night before our wedding! chris did an AMAZING job!

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Krystal! It was my pleasure to help you celebrate your Wedding Day! Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future! I hope you have a long and wonderful Marriage! Stay Safe & God Bless!
    Liz M. Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding reception

Chris is amazing! Super personable and so much fun! I would recommend him to anyone. He arrived early and was ready to go. He responds to messages promptly and is affordable. If i ever need a dj again i will for sure use serious soundz :)

Liz,

Thank you very much! It was my absolute pleasure to help you celebrate your Wedding Day! It was absolutely beautiful; from the decor, to the Sand Ceremony, your gorgeous Wedding Dress, the lighting, everything was perfect! I had a great time & thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you! If you ever need anything I can help you with please reach out to me!

• Alecia
    Alecia F. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/2020 wedding

Chris was amazing and always wanting to help to the best of his abilities. He did a great job and everyone had a great time during the reception. Most responsive vendor I had for my wedding by far

Alecia,
    Thank you so much! I absolutely loved being part of your Wedding Day! It was beautiful, you were stunning, & the party didn't stop! Such a fun day to remember & I know you guys had a blast! Thank you again for allowing Serious Soundz to be Your DJ! If you know of anyone else that might need my services please refer them and ill send you a gift card for each one that books me!!
  • Alison
    Alison J. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Service

Great communication, easy to work with, reasonable prices, and soooo much fun! Ceremony and reception couldn’t have gone any better!

Alison,

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed getting to know you & helping you celebrate your Wedding Day! The venue you chose was absolutely stunning, it was perfect! Thank you so much for allowing Serious Soundz DJ Service to be there for you! If you ever need anything that I can help you with please don't hesitate to give me a call or text me anytime! I wish you both nothing but happiness!

Shelby D. Married on 10/04/2020

Wedding dj and officiant

Chris was an amazing Officiant and Dj for our wedding. He was so patient and helpful all night long. He went out of his way to make sure our night was perfect in every way. Highly recommend him!

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby! It was my pleasure to be your Wedding Officiant & DJ! You're Wedding was absolutely beautiful & you couldn't have chosen a more intimate setting. I am so happy that you were pleased with the services I provided. If you ever need anything in the future please reach out to me! I wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

SeriousSoundz DJ Service
  • Kristi
    Kristi L. Married on 10/03/2020

The best DJ

I couldn’t thank Serious Soundz LLC enough for how perfect everything turned out! The most helpful and responsive DJ we talked to! He made everything go so smoothly and we couldn’t of asked for it to go any more perfect! He truly gets to know you and all of taste of music you like and nailed all of the songs! Highly highly recommend!

Kristi,

Thank you very much for letting me be a part of your Wedding Day! It was absolutely beautiful & you looked radiant! The venue was spectacular, the theme was gorgeous, & working with you to make it happen was my absolute pleasure! I truly appreciate your kind words & I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! If you ever need anything from me or know anyone who does please give me a call or text me anytime!
    Seth O. Married on 09/12/2020

Serious soundz

Very nice and easy to work with

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Seth! I really enjoyed helping you and your lovely wife celebrate your Wedding Day! We winged the changes and made it happen! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves & if you or anyone you know needs a DJ in the future...I give referral bonuses! Thanks again!!
    Jessica R. Married on 08/29/2020

Over all great DJ

Chris was amazing, he played all the songs we wanted & more. He was talking to everyone, very professional, and all around a great DJ.

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I really enjoyed being part of your beautiful Wedding Day! It was awesome getting to know you and your husband! It definitely seemed like everyone had a great time and that's always my goal! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future or anyone else you might know! I always give a referral bonus for any booked event!
    Trevor Married on 08/22/2020

Very happy with the service

Serious Soundz was extremely good. Played everything you’d want to hear at a wedding to keep people engaged, dancing, and connecting with one another

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Trevor! I really appreciate the kind words and your time to leave me a review! It means to world to me & am blessed to be able tp help people celebrate their special occasions! If you ever need anything or know someone who does, please give me a call or text me anytime!
    937.215.6916 or 937.504.1786
    Cody M. Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent job

Amazing job and work, provided great service and amazing music choice to include 80 jams!

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, I had a blast helping celebrate with all the guests @ Amanda & Dustin's Wedding! I truly appreciate your kind words & if you or anyone you know needs a DJ, please send them my way!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing DJ lots of bang for your buck

Chris is an awesome DJ. He kept in touch with all the covid stuff and stuck by through 3 date changes he is very friendly and helpful. He is awesome at his job and i would give him 10 out of 10 on a job well done. I will forsure be using him again anytime i need a DJ. Thank you chris for helping make our day special and a day we won't ever forget and thank you for helping do the
    Anniversary present for my parents 31 years of marriage it touched their hearts thank you again

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Amanda! It was my absolute pleasure to help you celebrate your Wedding Day! Please feel free to recommend Serious Soundz to anyone you know! I always give a referral bonus for any booked Event!
    Cheyenne G. Married on 07/25/2020

Excellent!

Just wanna say a big thank you to Chris Hudnell for being part of my special day not only was he just my dj but he also married us and helped with so much more! I told him we like all music and to drop a beat 😂 and he did just that ...the guest loved him! Highly recommended! Thank you so much for everything 🎶 🎧

Serious Soundz LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Chey! I loved getting to know you guys and being a part of your Wedding Day! You two are definitely meant for each other! Congratulations again!