Sergio's Fine Jewelers Reviews

10 Reviews for Sergio's Fine Jewelers

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

We love Sergio's!

My now husband purchased my engagement ring from Sergio's and we've been going to them for everything we need since. We had a kind of long engagement, and every time we went there to look at wedding bands or something else, they still offered to clean my ring and make it sparkle. We purchased both of our wedding bands there, and they were so accommodating, even helping my husband fix his band when it was a little too snug. They provide awesome service every time we're there and we'll be loyal customers for life.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Stephanie helped my Fiancé design my stunning engagement ring and I couldn't be happier. I get so many compliments on how unique and beautiful it is!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Julie · Married on 12/17/2016

we got my engagement and band set here and can not say enough great things about them! from start to finish, great customer service.

Sent on 12/28/2016

When picking out the perfect ring for my now wife Sergio made it easy. His expertise in the world of jewelry made selecting the perfect ring easy for me, he even gave me a short class on diamonds before selecting the perfect one to match the setting that I had chosen. Sergio and his entire team were pleasant to work with aND everything we go in they always have smiles on their faces. Love this place and won't make big jewelry purchases anywhere else.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Maggie · Married on 05/30/2015

Sergio provided excellent service and impeccable taste when it came to helping me find the perfect engagement ring. I had a very specific ring in mind and he was about to create the perfect one just for me. We was wonderful to work with and is in the top of his field. I would recommend him to anyone out there looking for unique rings.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2013

Love my engagement ring! Sergio and Alison were wonderful to work with - very flexible and accomodating to what we wanted. We continue to go to the store to have cleanings done and I will likely buy jewelry from them in the future.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Chris · Married on 06/12/2010

We found an amazing wedding band for the groom, and they were able to craft a beautiful custom "ring guard" to accompany my grandmothers antique engagement ring. We are so happy with the service from Carl and the crew at Sergio's!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2007

We bought two of our three rings from here and it was excellent! They reset family diamonds for us and they are gorgeous! I went in to get my ring resized and they were done in an hour! The day of my wedding I went in for a last minute cleaning/buffing and I was out in 5 minutes. Great experience!

Sent on 01/04/2008

dani · Married on 08/11/2007

The Staff at Sergios were very helpful and professional. We ordered my husband's wedding band and it arrived very quickly and the engraving was nice. I had even asked to have it engraved darker and they were able to do it with no problems. They also cleaned my rings for free and when a piece of it broke (it is an antique ring) they fixed it at no extra charge and were responsive in letting us know when everything was ready.

Sent on 12/20/2007

We purchased the engagement ring and matching his and hers bands. Referred friends to Sergio's. Just love the establishment.

Sent on 02/14/2015