Serge Gree Photography and Videography Reviews

55 Reviews for Serge Gree Photography and Videography

• Maria

Maria Burgos · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photos

Serge took fabulous photos of our church wedding. With so many details to take care of, we really did not have much time to think, never mind discuss what we wanted him to capture on our wedding day. We just got the photos and we are truly thrilled with all of the photos. Serge captured our beautiful day in ways we could only have dreamed. He has a great eye for the important moments and even for some things we didn’t even notice nor thought of. He was very inconspicuous. It didn’t really feel like he was there, though now that I see the photos I realized he did not miss a thing. The quality of the photos is simply outstanding. His service as a photographer was worth every penny. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Manuel · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience.

Sergee is super talented, and this adds a lot of value in terms of ideas and experience.

It was very nice that he was part of this moment, since his work was really incredible.

We highly recommend him 100%

Thank you for everything again!

Manuel & Luisa

Sent on 12/17/2018

Tess · Married on 09/19/2018

We had a great time.

Talented photographer with great ideas. We had a wonderful day, a truly unique experience. The pictures are magnificent. Thank you Serge, for documenting our special day so beautifully. Nelson & Tess

Sent on 10/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

My Experience

I shopped around a lot before deciding to go with Serge and I cannot believe how lucky I got! His style was what drew me in as his images are phenomenal, each and every one. The value of the packages offered definitely helped! Photography was one thing I was not going to skimp on, but with the prices were so reasonable, I got to add way more to my catering budget from what I saved! I would recommend Serge Gree Photography highly to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Paula T · Married on 06/02/2018

Five Stars!

Serge was so wonderful to work with. With all the stress of the day, I didn't have to worry about getting good photos. He is extremely talented and has a wonderful eye. We love all our photos!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Kayla Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

Great Photographer

Serge is not just a great photographer, but a great person as well. He keeps things fun and is really engaging! GREAT prices and even greater service. I wouldn't ask anyone else to take pictures of my wedding. Thank you, Serge!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Lara · Married on 02/11/2017

Serge Gree Photography and Videography did my photos and video for my wedding. They were very patient and easy to work with. We had two photographers and a third person videoing. They did an excellent job! Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for outstanding work at a great price.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dawn · Married on 01/27/2017

Serge Gree Photography and Videography is amazing. If only I could give him 10 stars... Serge was creative, he got all of the shots I wanted, was energetic all day and my bridal party and family loved him. Serge takes the time to make sure he is getting the best possible shots - he clearly loves what he does and takes his work seriously. Working with him was one of the best parts of our wedding day, hands down. Pictures came out spectacular and I would recommend Serge to anyone needing a photographer. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Liz · Married on 01/07/2017

We got married on January 7th and loved working with Serge! He was very professional and made sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. You could tell that Serge enjoyed his job and did his best to accommodate all requests! We are very happy with our photos.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/25/2016

We LOVE this company! Serge the owner was incredibly nice to work with. He was extremely helpful and took the time to meet with my husband and I on several occasions to go over all the details of our wedding. He went above and beyond to make us truly happy. He customized the perfect package for us which consisted of both photography and video. We would recommend Serge Gree Photography and Videography to everyone and we are! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Alicia · Married on 11/18/2016

We hired Serge's videography services for our wedding and the results were amazing. Definitely the quality of the video, the multiple equipment he used all by himself and got to captured the best moments of our wedding. He was flexible and followed all our itinerary as planned. And the packages he offers are accessible and services were top notch. He delivered our wedding video in a timely manner and everyone loved it. We still watch it (we got married a year ago) and I still get tears in my eyes for the excitement to relive our special day. Thank you Serge for this and if you are planning your wedding, don't think twice!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Leon · Married on 10/22/2016

Serge was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. He performed his services very professionally and delivered a video that was amazing. He managed to get a lot of awesome footage of everyone and everything, with multiple angles and different points of view, and was nearly invisible the whole time.
    He answered all of our questions, arrived to the venue on time, and had everything set up and ready to go before the guests arrived. This was definitely one vendor we did not have to worry about or babysit throughout the whole event.
    He far surpassed our expectations in every way and we were extremely satisfied with his service and the final product.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Haley · Married on 09/12/2015

As two people who aren't really big on picture taking, Serge was able to get absolutely fantastic shots! We could not be happier with our wedding photos. They truly reflect us (no weird awkward posing, etc). What really made it was all the great photos of our loved ones. We were pleasantly surprised when we saw all of them. Such great memories captured. And the photo booth was so fun and a huge hit with guests.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Serge to capture our wedding day! Serge was very accessible and responsive in the months leading up to the wedding. He was helpful with determining our timeline and went with the flow on the day of our wedding. In the months following our wedding, he managed our expectations about when we would be receiving our video trailer as well as the video with our entire ceremony and reception. We are thrilled with his work and love reliving our wedding day through the videos. If you are looking for a creative professional who is flexible and pleasant to work with, Serge is your guy!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Marta · Married on 06/28/2014

Serge is simply the best ever! He was so easy to work with and I just love his work! The engagement photos that he took were breathtaking. Serge is truly an artist and his passion for photography pours out of him when he is onsite. I would use him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/16/2015

My husband and I chose Serge because his prices were fabulous compared to many photographers out there, and because looking at his website, the quality of the photos looked gorgeous.I have to say that he was very prompt in answering all my messages, he came to us from NY with no extra charge, he met with us before the wedding day, the value was great, he was there all day with us, which is what I wanted, and overall I think he did a great job.

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 11/17/2013

I just rewatched my wedding video and I am in love! It's almost as if my wedding was yesterday. Serge and his partner did such an amazing job capturing the day and all of our special moments. Rewatching it makes me all teary eyed (but in a good way!) I'm so happy I get to hear my grandfather's toast again.
    Serge did a fabulous job with the photos too - everyone who sees them is impressed by them. They really do look like they came out of a magazine!
    Everything turned out better than I could've imagined. Serge really listened to what my husband and I wanted in the video and in the photos. We couldn't be happier with the end results. We were extremely lucky finding such a talented photographer and videographer.
    Thank you so much!!
    Adriana

Sent on 01/04/2016

John · Married on 10/05/2013

Serge truly have a gift for photography. His photographs captured our special day and more. He is very flexible and completely understand last minute changes. Future brides definitely consider doing an engagement session. We are so happy with our wedding photos and video!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Our wedding venue was on a private yacht in NYC. Serge captured all of the emotion, the heartfelt moments on our special day. Serge's work is absolutely incredible. We are so pleased with his work and will definitely hire him again for any of our upcoming events.
    Everyone is saying that our photos look as though they have come straight out of a magazine. We highly recommend Serge to anyone that is looking for a professional photographer !!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sara · Married on 09/01/2013

Serge did an amazing job. I cannot believe how affordable he is as the quality of our photos was absolutely amazing. Everything was captured for us. Looking back at the photos helped us relive every moment of the wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • W

wei · Married on 06/22/2013

Preparing a wedding means that you would have to interact with lots of people. Out of all the vendors I've dealt with, Serge is one of the very best. Although his studio is in NYC, he agreed to come to our wedding in Rockport, MA with only a nominal surcharge. Bear in mind that that is a solid 4-hour driving from NYC. On the wedding day itself, Serge came much earlier than the stated time, getting himself familiar with the venue. The photos that he took are gorgeous. I love them and will treasure them, and our family and friends have nothing but great things to say. I feel extremely blessed to have found someone as passionate, talented as Serge! Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2013

V · Married on 06/15/2013

Serge provided wonderful photography for our wedding. All of the important moments were captured in a fresh and artistic manner. In addition to the wonderful photographs he provided, the price was very affordable. Serge was professional and straight to the point with all information. He is very easy to work with and would certainly recommend his services to others. We have a very well rounded set of photographs to create wonderful gifts and books for ourselves. I am considering booking Serge for other photography needs going forward as we were all so pleased with his work. You will not be disappointed in booking Serge for you photography needs.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Snigdha · Married on 06/09/2013

Serge takes beautiful photos at a great value. My husband and I prefer artistic shots without cheesy filters and effects. Many of the wedding photographers we found online did not fit our taste and/or budget. Serge's portfolio online showed that he was who we were looking for to photograph our wedding. We did an engagement photo session with him (highly recommended, so you can get a sense for how to pose and a preview on how your photos might look). During the wedding, Serge and his partner handled our 180 guest bustling, multi-part Indian wedding well. They weaved through the crowd and took photos of the wedding party and the guests in addition to us (bride and groom). We even got in a giant multifamily photo in the end. Serge even stayed a few extra minutes to make sure we got all our shots, since there were some timing hitches before that. We were extremely happy with our photos. They are artistic, vibrant, colorful, and the lighting is perfect. I highly recommend Serge!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Serge Gree photography was excellent, i loved all the pictures that he took, he was on time the day of the wedding and was so easy to reach at any time. The price was excellent and he really puts a lot of effort to please the customer. I would recommend Serge to anybody having a special event where they want to have beautiful and professional pictures taken.

Thanks a lot Serge

Sent on 06/26/2013

Tris · Married on 05/05/2013

We couldn’t be happier with Serge and his work! We were looking for an affordable wedding photographer with an excellent portfolio. Serge was a perfect match. He was very prompt with communications before the wedding and was very patient, gave good tips and helped calm nerves on the big day. After the formal photos were taken and the reception got underway he captured all of the best moments in true photojournalistic style. And of course, the photos are awesome!
    I would recommend Serge to anyone. He’s great to work with, the value of his photography packages can’t be beat and the photos are perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2013