Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space Reviews

Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 4
Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 5

Sydney Plas 路 Getting married on 11/24/2021

Cute Space!!

Serenity Rose is such a cute space! I love the location so much! They are super easy to work with PLUS I was able to bring in my own vendors! I would recommend to anyone!

Stacey Willms 路 Married on 06/24/2019

Stacey Willms

We hosted our son鈥檚 rehearsal dinner last weekend! It was a beautiful venue! Serenity Rose staff was excellent to work with and they helped make a magical evening. So much fun and so quaint and personable to do here as opposed to a loud restaurant! I rented the house out for the wedding party and it was perfect as well. Slept a lot, clean and convenient!! Best wishes to Serenity Rose馃挍馃挍馃挍馃挍

Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 6
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 7
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 8
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 9
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 10
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 11
    Sent on 07/06/2019

Amber Lloyd 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Gorgeous, affordable & flexible!

My wedding was absolutely beautiful at Serenity Rose! It鈥檚 a true oasis tucked away in the woods of Conroe. The grounds are well kept and manager/owner Boris was around the day of, responding quickly to any of our needs. I truly loved the open plan to the venue, allowing us to set up and decorate exactly how we wanted and the ability to have the vendors of our choice was great. We had a smaller wedding of about 50 and it was quaint and perfect, but I know they accommodate larger parties so don鈥檛 look past this space! I received so many compliments from friends and family on my venue choice. Thank you for a beautiful day, Serenity Rose.

Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 12
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 13
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 14
    Sent on 06/01/2019

Betsy Prather 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Venue!

Everything was so wonderful at the event venue and guest house! We loved the venue, and the house was perfect to house those in our wedding party who wanted to stay! We greatly appreciated the attention to communication as that was very helpful in making sure everything went as planned. We would absolutely refer others to the venue and guest house!

Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 15
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 16
    Serenity Rose Farmhouse & Event Space 17
    Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah S. 路 Married on 01/06/2019

Perfect budget venue!

My brother had a couples wedding shower here on a Sunday and it was sooo cute!!!
    My brother lives in another city so planning for him was complicated but I helped and I'm so happy they had selected this venue because it made it so much easier. We had to come up with the decorations, food, drinks and entertainment which let us get creative. Because we diy-Ed, we were able to stay on budget but still make it look great.
    The venue provides the table and chairs and we added linens we bought online from www.cvlinens.com and small flower arrangements we made with vases from hobby lobby (on sale) and flowers from Costco. We decided to do breakfast tacos with a topping area and the bartending company made us fresh juice cocktails while we provided the alcohol.
    I would say the hardest part of planning for us was deciding the layout since we wanted to keep it light and with guests constantly moving between games and socializing. Because of that, we had to bring in cocktail tables. The event space has a layout planner on allseated.com that helped us organize the set up on our own and we also sent it to our friends who helped the morning of with getting the decorations and layout ready.
    My brother loved the party and our friends could not stop talking about how lucky we were to find this venue. Book it before they get too busy! It is such a hidden gem!!

• Fa Mirz

Fa Mirz 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect for a small wedding event!!!

My sister hosted her rehearsal dinner here and it was so fun!!! This venue was so cute and it was perfect for our theme which was Texas fun complete with outside games, Texas bees, Texas ice tea and of course bbq. It was the start of an awesome weekend. I highly recommend!!

Dario Beistegui 路 Married on 10/26/2018

Supreme kakes

Everything worked out so perfect for us, my family had an unfogatable time
    We had a rehearsal dinner at the venue and stayed at the house within the same property, the host was always on top of everything to make sure nothing goes wrong, I am very please with them and look forward to host fuerte events there

Sent on 11/05/2018