Serenity Matrimonial Services Reviews

5 Reviews for Serenity Matrimonial Services

Serenity Matrimonial Services 1
Serenity Matrimonial Services 2

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

Rev. Steve is great and easy to work with!

I planned my wedding from out-of-state and Rev. Steve made it very easy to do so! His communication was great via email, phone, and he was even flexible with in-person meetings, too. I wanted to write most of the ceremony myself and Rev. Steve added in pieces he felt were needed to keep the ceremony flowing. The pieces he added into the ceremony script matched our style perfectly (civil ceremony). We did a Ring-Warming unity portion during our ceremony and Rev. Steve helped make it run smoothly and on time. Our rehearsal and ceremony were perfect. Steve is a great and genuine guy!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Serenity Matrimonial Services 3
    Serenity Matrimonial Services 4

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommended

We hired Rev. Steve Stern for our wedding this September. He was very professional and respectful of what we wanted for our wedding. We met with him one on one, and then worked via email. He was very quick with responding which made the planning process easy and stress free.
    Our wedding was beautiful, and day of the ceremony was warm and heart felt. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our special day.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Cheri · Married on 09/15/2018

Steve was a joy to work with. He made our day a positive experience with his professionalism and humor. His sermon was original and well though out. He kept a very stressful situation lite and joyful. We highly recommend him to be a part of your big day. Thanks again Steve you where wonderful.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Pam Prosser · Married on 06/17/2018

Wonderful Ceremony

Steve did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony and the planning of it. We were able to view several of the documents from other ceremonies he had used and then worked with him to create something that was personal and fit us. He made it so easy! Oh - and he endured 95+ degree temperatures in a venue with no air conditioning. Can't thank him enough for the role he played in making our day so special!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jonathan · Married on 10/03/2015

So easy to work with!

Our ceremony was amazing thanks to Serenity! Steve was great to work with and had a wonderful presentation! If I got married again, I would use Steve again! For now I recommend him to all my friends and hope I’ll see him again at another wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2018