Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Reviews

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 7
  • Shinea

Shinea · Married on 07/28/2019

5 Stars is not enough!

Where do we start...working with Serenity Ceremonies exceeded our expectations with her professionalism and detail with planning the ceremony for our special day. Words cannot express the gratitude that we have for such a caring individual such as Reverend Orsella. The 5 stars represent her commitment, accessibility via email and phone, sharing ideas, flexibility, and dedication to making our experience unique to our dreams.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Aieshia

Aieshia Jones · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent Officiant!

Rev. Orsella was personable, and amazing! She was quick to respond to all questions throughout the wedding process and has many different options to choose from to make a wedding ceremony that fits our personalities. She really added a personal touch to our ceremony that made our day extra special and my husband and I were thrilled with our choice!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Leonard Burke · Married on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much, Orsella!!!

From the first time my wife and I met Orsella we knew that we were in good hands; we sat over coffee and instantly we clicked - what we were looking for in an Officient was not only someone who was experienced with the task, but also someone that we would be comfortable with while at the altar; Orsellas personality stood out instantly and we knew it would be her we would select.

Months, weeks, and days leading up to our bit day Orsella checked in via texts and emails to see how we were doing and always dabbing a bit of advice to us along the way - and we appreciated it all.

The day of the wedding we couldn't have asked for a better person to usher us into our union; the flow of the ceremony was flawless, and what we appreciated the most was some history behind the 'Jumping the Broom' that we performed- we were taken back, along with guest with the new knowledge given.

Orsella, we would like to thank you again for helping make our day a special one!

Much Love,

The Burkes

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mahogany Goodson · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing !!!!!

We booked Rev. Orsella to be our officiant and to our suprise she became much more ! She was very flexible starting with pre marital counseling sessions via FaceTime because our ( my fiancé & I ) schedules were so busy at the time . She took her time to learn about us individually and then as one . She gave us an opportunity to see each other from a point we’ve never been . It felt as if she reconnected us on another level . TAKE THE COUNSELING SESSIONS ! She also took what she learned from our sessions and made our ceremony personal . She’s a very professional woman but very down to earth and I love that about her . Of course I’m not getting married again but I’d definitely book her again !!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Camylle · Married on 10/08/2018

Rev Orsella Hughes

Where do I even begin?? Orsella had such a vibrant smile and personality from the day we met her! We knew from our first meeting that we wanted to choose her to officiate our wedding. The marriage counseling sessions were amazing! She made each session fun, yet very informative and thought provoking. She was very flexible and ALWAYS responded to emails and texts in a timely manner. Our ceremony was perfect! Some of our friends and family members raved about how great she was! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 8

Cindy Bacchus · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev. Orsella - A Blessing For Us

We were so lucky to have found Reverend Orsella to officiate our wedding earlier this month. Before meeting her, she was very responsive to our inquiries, which we appreciated because wedding planning could become extremely stressful when dealing w/various vendors and businesses.

When we met her, both of us felt so at ease, and thought that she would be perfect for our ceremony. She made our day even more special by incorporating certain spiritual elements which we requested, along with humor, tranquility, and a strong but warm and welcoming presence. In addition to both of us, our family and friends were extremely happy w/the flow and content of our ceremony. She made it very personable so we were extremely grateful for that.

Rev. Orsella is an exceptional person, and it showed in her approach when dealing with us leading up to our big day, as well as during our ceremony. We felt at peace with God, ourselves, each other and our family and friends. Thank you, Reverend Orsella for making our day so fantastic.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mia · Married on 09/28/2018

Orsella has been a warm, welcoming, exciting personality to get to know and invite into our family!!
    She was always there with all answers we could've needed and helping us, smoothly, through the whole process and ceremony!
    We LOVED HER and would always look to her for to ask any questions and get any advice. Words could not express our happiness with the ceremony and all of her support and help!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 9

Shari · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow. Where do I begin when talking about the Serenity Experience? One word.....AMAZING. Reverend Orsella officiated our wedding exactly one month ago. From the beginning, my husband and I admired her professionalism, sense of humor and her love of God. Which was a plus for us. We utilized her Premarital counseling service, which we enjoyed very much and would highly recommend. During our first session, we prayed, we laughed, we joked and happy tears were shed. She taught us different strategies that we apply in our marriage and everyday life. That was just the start of many sessions with her and we always looked forward to the next. One "wow" factor was her remembering a certain personality trait of a family member that we discussed briefly during our first session. This proves that she took the time to understand us. It was at that moment, we felt like she was more than our officiant, she was a part of our family. I would often call her "cousin" and she embraced it immediately. She helped customize our ceremony outline with keeping our love for each other and children as the primary focus. Our guests are still in "awe" at the awesome job she did at our ceremony. She attended our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and even stayed for our reception with a smile and positive energy the entire time. I can go on and on about Reverend Orsella and how she truly blessed us. Five stars just isn't enough for our remarkable experience. I would recommend Reverend Orsella in a heartbeat, she's the best!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • W

William · Married on 08/10/2018

Rev. Orsella was a gift from heaven!! We couldn’t have found a more perfect officiant and pre-martial counselor anywhere in the world. She was so accommodating to our busy schedule and distance, she made us feel at ease about the entire process. She was organized and punctual. But more importantly we knew we truly had someone who cared, someone who wanted to know our love story and find the best way to strengthen and build upon it as we headed into life together.

Rev. Orsella was there to be a guiding hand as wedding planning started to get the best of us. She used those tough premarital moments as lessons for the bigger things to come. And when it came to the wedding itself!! We can’t say enough. She truly made it feel like a royal wedding. We couldn’t ask for more. We found more than just someone to marry us, we have a lifelong friend and confidant moving forward!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 10

Evelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Rev. Orsella was absolutely amazing! She provided us with an unlimited amount of support and was able to accommodate us during our ceremony and reception! Although we opted to have an outside ceremony we wanted it to feel no different than if we had it in the church. Rev. Orsella made our dreams come true by giving us the religious ceremony we desired! She also made sure to stay after the ceremony to say grace at dinner! She was always smiling and her energy was everything! Thank you so much Rev. Orsella for being part of our special day, enduring the hot weather and blessing us with your service!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 11
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 12

letifia · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you for making our ceremony so so memorable. From the beginning Rev Orsella worked with us to customize our ceremony and on the day of it was even better than I could have imagined. Our guest complimented on everything about her, they loved here attire her presence and especially the words used during ceremony. Words can not express how grateful I am that we found her.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Heidi · Married on 07/12/2018

Rev. Orsella was absolutely amazing for our wedding ceremony. She was so kind and spoke so eloquently. Our guests loved her and some even said they’d want her to officiate their wedding! She’s certainly the best in the business! Thank you so much for helping our ceremony be everything we’ve ever dreamt it could be!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Susan · Married on 06/24/2018

Reverend Orsella was very professional and flexible with our schedule. We truly enjoyed our ceremony. From the moment we booked her we felt like we had known her forever. Thank you for a wonderful ceremony
    Susan & Sam

Sent on 07/21/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband, Brian and I always planned to celebrate our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary by renewing our vows in BARBADOS! We contacted Serenity Outreach Ministries and shared our vision. Serenity Outreach Ministries took our vision to the next level. The ceremony was created perfectly to our "Love Story". The professionalism displayed by arriving to Barbados prior to the ceremony to ensure everything was in place was OUTSTANDING. Thank you so much Serenity Outreach Ministries!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 13
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 14

Nina · Married on 06/02/2018

Orsella was amazing. She worked closely with us to ensure that our ceremony was perfect. She included details from our lives and love story to make the service special to us. She met with our guests before and after the ceremony; they all had positive things to say about the warmth and love they felt from her. We love Orsella and are so happy we found her!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 15
  • BiggsBride

Tenisha · Married on 05/27/2018

What can I say about Rev. O? She is professional, graceful, caring, funny, lovable and just an all around amazing person. We utilized her premarital serenity journey services and it was an eye-opening experience. Not only did we learn a lot about ourselves as a couple but also about ourselves as individuals. Our sessions were full of discussions, laughs, readings and encouragement.

Our Serenity Ceremony is STILL the talk of the town. It went on without a hitch. Rev. O allowed our personalities to shine through given all that she picked up through our premarital journey. We gave her full reins to structure the ceremony as she saw fit, given her expertise, and we were not disappointed in the least. Our ceremony was short, sweet and memorable and I attribute that to the person that Rev. O is. Don't even look anywhere else!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Shajadra · Married on 05/19/2018

Orsella has the most uplifting positive energy and that's just what I needed before and on my big day. I couldn't have been more sure about my decision.
    I want to sincerely thank you for your smiles, support and bringing serenity where I needed it most.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 16

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Thank you Shajadra! May your lives be filled with nothing less than love and happiness!

Natasha · Married on 04/07/2018

Rev. O.!!! I can't say enough positive things about her. She was professional, loving, calming, caring. Every one of my guest raved about how she performed our ceremony. She has a wonderful spirit about her. She can relate to you and provide spiritual guidance at the same time that is rare. I have found a friend and a spiritual advisor. As I continue in my marriage I will call on her for advice when the difficult times arise. Rev O is the TRUTH!!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 17

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Oh Mrs. Jackson....I can’t thank you and Mr. Jackson enough! A week later, I’m still hearing about how beautiful your wedding was. I was honored to be included in your love story!

Davina · Married on 03/30/2018

Rev Orsella was amazing from the beginning to the end!
    She was very helpful, and was always available to make suggestions, and send friendly reminders. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her during our first
    meeting before deciding to choose her as our wedding officiant. During our ceremony, She spoke with a powerful and clear tone, that multiple of our guest spoke about the next day. I highly recommend Rev. Orsella! She is a blessing !

Sent on 04/02/2018

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Dear Davina and Daniel, it was an honor to officiate your beautiful wedding. I was honored to be included in your love story and I know you make each other happy for the rest of your lives. God bless!

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

Reverend Orsella is an absolute gem in this industry! Deeply insightful, wise, caring, open, professional, and engaged, she put the utmost care into every step of the way to our journey towards the altar. I can't recommend her enough! If you're looking for a sweet person who just happens to be a phenomenal minister as well, definitely reach out to her!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2017

We are so grateful for Rev. Hughes throughout the wedding planning and pre-marital counseling. She was attentive to our needs and very flexible. She created an enjoyable and peaceful environment. Rev. Hughes was extremely professional as well! We HIGHLY recommend her services. Thanks again!

-Zerennadi and Lauren

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 18
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 19
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 20
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella 21

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Dear Lauren and Zerennadi, I am so grateful and honored to have officiated this beautiful moment in your life. Your love made the ceremony glow without any help from me, but thank you for your kind words. I'm looking forward to watching your love grow even higher. May God bless and keep your love lifted forever and ever!

Tamella · Married on 09/09/2017

Choose Rev. Hughes! You will not be disappointed! I was a bit nervous about choosing an officiant for our wedding but as soon as my husband and I met Rev. Hughes, it was immediate comfort & we knew right away that we wanted to book her. She knows what she is doing. She gave us direction on what we needed to do as far as getting our license ect. Rev Hughes offers other services as well to prepare you for your big day!! She was consistent with sending us beautiful words of encouragement through text. She made sure we knew she was there for us even after we married. Thank you Rev. Hughes for helping make our day magical! And might I add her beautiful smile...she's just a beautiful soul over all. We will never forget her & we have already talked about going to visit the church!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Oh my goodness Tamella! I can't thank you & Rob enough for inviting me into your love. From the very first moment we met, I knew you guys were headed towards a lifetime of happily ever after, and I got to witness it. May the joy of the Lord and His peace always be in your marriage, now and forever more, AMEN! Love you dearly.

Cindy · Married on 08/12/2017

I used Serenity Outreach Ministries for my wedding and all I have to say is this was the BEST decision that we made. Rev Orsella made us feel at ease very comfortable not only did we booked her months before our wedding she kept in touch with about four to five times a month via email which was awesome it showed how much she cared. Any question I had was always answered and concerned I had she always gave me a suggestion. I will receive random uplifting text messages from Rev Orsella which made us feel at ease. If you are looking for an Officant for your wedding you should be Serenity Outreach Ministries you will not be disappointed

Sent on 08/15/2017

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our services to officiate your wedding ceremony. You were an absolute delight to work with and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Inviting us into your love makes you a permanent part of our Serenity Family so here's to a couple of forever more's, forever more!

Gisselle · Married on 08/12/2017

Rev O was absolutely amazing. From our first phone convo, to the day she married my husband and I. I was a little nervous at our first meeting because we had already met an officiant that ended up being horrible. But at our first meeting she was great and my husband loved her. We said we wouldn't make a decision until after we left the meeting and discussed it but we both were like we want you to marry us right in front of her. Rev O presented us with journals and told us to write our feelings or thoughts in them. When I was feeling down I would call or text her and she always responded right away with just the right words to turn my day around. Of course we were running late on wedding day but she didn't complain or anything. Overall I would recommend her to anyone I know. You will not be disappointed. I plan on visiting her church as well. Your words are just so comforting

Sent on 09/01/2017

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

WOW Gisselle! I think I've told you 100 times already, but I really am glad I met you and Olo, especially after you were not satisfied with your first choice. I have to admit, I was nervous about that and wondered if I would meet your expectations and clearly, God knew what He was doing. It is my prayer that your marriage will receive a lifetime of joy and happiness and a whole lot of moments to laugh at one another. Again, thank you for inviting me into your love. I am forever grateful for the opportunity.

Brightnie · Married on 08/01/2017

Rev. Huges gave us the most beautiful, and intimate ceremony we could ask for. We were blessed by her kindness and professionalism and by the solemnity of the moment we all created together. I would recommend her to every one of my friends and family who are ready to say I Do!!! Rev. Huges was readily available to answer our questions and helped make our ceremony simple and sweet and most of all super convenient! We had it in our Backyard! Whooohooo! I got to say I Do forever to the man I love in our new home and it was BLESSED! Thank you Rev!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review and for inviting me into your love! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm forever grateful to be part of your memorable day! Here's to your forever more!!