Serendipity Photography Reviews

46 | Whitehouse, OH

46 Reviews for Serendipity Photography

• Q

Quinn · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Gerri is a true photography professional - she knows how to make poses look natural and keeps you laughing the whole time. I love our engagement photos and cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Grace · Married on 09/02/2018

Gerri was awesome. My fiance and I wanted some local engagement photos taken in Toledo, and Gerri was so accommodating. She was flexible with dates, and was totally willing to do a shoot outside in the absolutely freezing weather, just so we could get the Christmas lights in Hensville. From the time I reached out, she was seriously speedy on communicating via email, and I had my photos in a matter of days, which was unexpected and SO great! We are very happy with the photos, she really captured our personality. The whole experience start to finish was truly 'serendipitous', we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Serendipity Photography's reply:

Thank You, Grace! Courtney & I truly enjoyed spending the beautiful, albeit chilly, night with you both! xoxo

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Loved everything about our experience with Serendipity. Gerri and Courtney were fabulous! They made sure to get every little detailed shot. They were so easy to work with and our photos are AMAZING! I am having trouble picking out the best ones to make into prints because they are all so good. We also used Tim the videographer. He made you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured the day in real life! I highly suggest the videography portion in addition to the photographs because it captures what still shots aren't able too!

Monica · Married on 07/13/2017

Gerri and Courtney were professional, but relaxed & fun.
    From the moment we hired them they were prompt to respond to my emails or phone calls (there were several). They had us fill out a questionnaire regarding the photos I definitely wanted taken with family and friends. Without this, I’m not sure we would have All of the important family photos we wanted.

Gerri and Courtney made everyone feel comfortable from the very start, and their personalities complemented ours so well that I am sure this is the reason we have such gorgeous photos.

I was blown away by the beauty and emotion they captured in all of our photos.

Erica · Married on 06/24/2017

Gerri and her daughter were awesome to work with! Fun and easy going. We had a great time and got some amazing pictures to capture our wedding day! We ar me so appreciative of their level of professionalism and expertise!

Tara · Married on 05/13/2017

Serendipity did a great job with our large wedding party. Would definitely recommend.

Alexis · Married on 02/24/2017

My husband and I could not have been more grateful for not only the incredible level of professionalism and skill that was displayed on our big day, but the excellent communication and organization Serendipity provided to help our day be captured seamlessly. Being a perfectionist and organized bride, it gave me such peace of mind to know that I had a photographer who not only matched, but exceeded, my personal standard in both of these areas. Aside from her outstanding performance on the professional side of things, her work is far superior to any photographer I have ever used. Gerri and her staff have such a gifted "eye" and perspective that they bring to the table. We were overjoyed by not just the quality of lighting, clarity, etc. of our pictures, but by the authentic and raw nature Serendipity Photography captures. Our photos were not an accumulation of cliche poses and looks, but a composition of the true feeling and spirit of our day. It was the candid moments filled with smirks, giggles, tears, and locked eyes that they were able to capture that made our pictures so special. We are so thankful we went Serendipity Photography and have such beautiful pictures to remind us of how special that day was. I absolutely recommend using her---you will NOT be disappointed!

Marisa · Married on 04/30/2016

Gerri and her daughter were wonderful! Everything was perfect! We unfortunately were not blessed with the best of weather but we had amazing light and they utilized it wonderfully. They made do with what we had access to and what Mother Nature would allow and we couldn't have asked for better images! 10 out of 10, five gold stars and two thumbs up for Serendipity Photography!!!

I am so glad we had Gerri and Courtney photograph our wedding! From the moment I reached out to them about possibly doing my wedding, Gerri has been a pleasure to work with. She always responded to my emails and phone calls promptly. She was very accommodating and understanding when I had to miss our first meeting due to a snow storm. And they were an absolute joy to work with during the wedding. Their bubbly personalities added an extra layer of happiness on the wedding day. They made us all feel comfortable while doing the posed shots. Some of my favorite parts of the day were those spent taking pictures with them! Since our wedding was only a couple weeks ago, we have not yet gotten all of the pictures back, but I LOVE the few "sneak peaks" that they have showed us! I would not change a thing about my wedding day, and especially my decision to go with Seredipity Photography!

Andrew & Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our BIG day. From the first conversation we had with Gerri she and her team made us feel confident that we would be taken care of all the way to the end. The engagement session and wedding photos where more then we could have asked for. Not only was the quality of the photos phenomenal but Gerri and her team where so accommodating and friendly Erin and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She even made a stellar recommendation to our DJ who turned out to be just as amazing!! Without a doubt I would recommend Gerri and her team at Serendipity Photography to any who is still looking for the right photographer... Look no further!!

Juliann · Married on 08/08/2015

Gerri is wonderful! She is a joy to work with and her pictures were absolutely beautiful. We are so lucky to have found her. From the moment we first contacted her, she responded promptly and was always pleasant and enthusiastic. She worked tirelessly all day for the wedding, and she captured beautiful moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. She is truly gifted and I highly recommend her.

Lindsay · Married on 08/01/2015

When I got engaged there was no question who we would use for our photographer. Gerri did my senior pictures and several of my friends and family have used Serendipity. Courtney was there first thing in the morning while we were at the salon and then back again throughout the day. Their willingness to go with the flow eased Nate's and my stress. They captured the most perfect memories from the salon, the ceremony, in between, and reception. We never felt rushed and felt truly cared about. Courtney and Tim stayed until they got all the pictures they felt were needed. They didn't have a set time to just get in do their job and then leave. They made our day a priority and treated us as such. I will be used Serendipity again in the future!!

Hannah · Married on 06/27/2015

We loved having Serendipity Photography capture our wedding. It unfortunately rained 8" on our wedding day (in June!), which led to delays in travel, flooded roads, outdoor photos cancelled, etc. - but Gerri and Courtney took it all in stride! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and captured all the little moments that made our day so special. You'd never know from our photos that there was a terrible storm that day and that's all thanks to their patience and creativity. We'd HIGHLY recommend Serendipity for any event!

Kathryn · Married on 06/20/2015

Would recommend Serendipity Photography! They are the Best!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with Serendipity on our wedding day. They were our favorite vendor. The best money we spent on the entire day.

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Trust me, it is worth the investment to get a great photographer!! I hardly remember my wedding day because it went so fast and we were so busy being pulled in a million directions but I will have these photos forever. They are a little bit more expensive for those on a budget but for their quality, I would go as far as to say that they are cheap for what you get in return! I had Courtney for my wedding day and she was great to work with! She is very nice and is willing to take any special shots you want. To be honest, I never even really noticed her except for the group shots. She gets all these great shots but somehow was able to remain hidden and out of the way. We went with the middle pkg and we got around 600 photos on a flash drive!

Alison · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Gerri and her team for my October 4 wedding. We had an engagement session a few months ago with her and she did SUCH a great job of making us feel comfortable! We used one of her pictures for our Save the Date and everyone loved it!!

Gerri and her team were super responsive and were flexible to our requests. Once again for the photos the day of, we had so much fun during the photo session! She has such a great eye for creating beautiful and unique pictures and made us feel comfortable despite the freezing weather!

Thanks so much, Gerri and team! We love our pictures and our memories from the wedding!!

My favorite part of this vendor? The communication! Very responsive to emails, always personable when I called or had meetings. This was one of the vendors that I could count on and didn't have a single worry during the entire wedding process. The day of photography with Courtney and Tim was very smooth. The entire bridal party had a blast and it was very easy for everyone to be relaxed around them. Gerri helped to talk with the other vendors (putting my mind at ease) and set up a timeline. The day of went so smooth and we look forward to getting more pictures with them through our married life.

Leah · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Serendipity for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures a few weeks ago. Gerri was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to what we wanted and provided us with her professional opinion. She was easy to talk to, always responsive to calls or emails (and trust me there were a lot of emails!!) and she was FUN to work with!! I would recommend Serendipity for all of your photography needs!!!

Sara · Married on 09/27/2014

I got to work with both Gerri & Courtney. Both were very professional, and I enjoyed getting to work with them.

Kelly · Married on 09/06/2014

Awesome! Totally recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2014

Gerri is an amazing photographer! She did my sisters wedding so I knew when I got engaged that I wanted her to be a big part of my wedding. The pictures she takes are beautiful and she's great to work with! She makes an outline of your entire wedding that I actually sent to other venders and my bridesmaids! Now that our wedding is over she will be our family photographer!!

Abbey · Married on 06/28/2014

Gerri is a complete professional. She covered our engagement pictures as well as our wedding ceremony and reception. She is fantastic at understanding what type of shots you are looking for so you don't end up in strange and awkward poses that make you feel uncomfortable. From the staged to the candids, all of our pictures turned out beautiful, we could not be happier. Gerri was always accommodating to our busy schedule and quickly responded to all emails and phone calls, always happy to answer a question or make a recommendation. Plus, there was a fast turn around for our photos - we quickly received a nice usb drive enclosed in a cool little book with our photo on it. We definitely recommend Serendipity!!

Excellent! The photographs are beautiful!! I would definitely recommend. Their prices are very fair too.

Amy · Married on 06/14/2014

Gerri was AMAZING! She was so friendly and easy to work with. She is funny and laid back but still very professional. She is prompt to respond and we got our wedding photos back very quickly! She does amazing work and photography is definitely her calling. She captured all the little details I never want to forget from our wedding day!