Serendipity Garden Weddings Reviews

Serendipity Garden Weddings 3
Serendipity Garden Weddings 4
Serendipity Garden Weddings 5

Secada · Married on 08/19/2018

Serendipity Garden Weddings was an absolutely remarkable venue and the staff was as professional as they come! From the moment the girls and I entered the cottage amore to begin the day until my husband and I entered our get away car at the end of the night - everything was flawless and fairytale-like! The staff hand-wrote sweet thank you notes and really made my husband and I feel like the day was just as important to them as it was to us. I have received so many compliments about how seamless everything went and how beautiful the venue was. We really were so blessed to have Courtney and Ashley at our side the whole day - they made sure we weren't even the slightest bit stressed and made all of the behind the scenes activities completely unnoticeable. They not only made my husband and I feel important, our entire bridal party commented about how the staff made them feel so well taken care of. I would highly recommend Serendipity Garden Weddings to anyone who is venue searching! They provided us with the wedding of our dreams!

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

I can honestly say that this was one of the best decisions my wife and I made. We got married in December, and everything about our experience at Serendipity was flawless. We wanted a venue that came with at least some vendors in order to cut our stress in half (spoiler alert: it totally worked). We opted for a tent, since it was winter, and we used the cottage in the morning to get ready. Both of those were extra on top of the contract, but were (in our opinions) worth every penny. The cottage had 2 brides, 2 moms, 10 bridesmaids, and 3 hair/makeup people in there constantly. In between getting our hair and makeup done, there was a trampoline outside to just have fun and relax. We all had a blast getting ready.

Our guests informed us that the pianist was lovely and added to the atmosphere. We also opted for the photo booth, which was a lot of fun to have. After the wedding, we got all of the digital versions of the photos. It’s about the size and shape of one at the mall, big enough for about 2 people (or more if you get creative). DJ Rich was phenomenal (see separate review for Musical Phunktions). Our food was delicious, and all of our friends and family complimented the attentiveness of both the wait staff and bartender.

Everyone at Serendipity was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. When we first took a tour of the area, no one batted an eye that we were 2 young, Jewish women, or that we (or my new mother-in-law) asked about 5 million questions during the planning process.

Courtney and Chloe were super patient and helpful during the entire day, even giving us 15 extra minutes at the end of the night after something about the lanterns didn’t work out. I honestly have to give a huge shout out to our bridal assistant, Chloe. I don’t know how she did it dealing with all of us, all with various personalities.

Our guests unanimously had one word for our wedding: magical. From start to finish everyone was impressed.

Serendipity Garden Weddings 6
    Serendipity Garden Weddings 7
    Serendipity Garden Weddings 8
    Serendipity Garden Weddings 9
    Serendipity Garden Weddings 10
  • Unique

Unique · Married on 10/13/2017

We are so glad we found Serendipity Garden Weddings! They had everything and more! Beautiful venue, delicious food, awesome DJ and so much more. I can’t thank the staff enough for always being kind and courteous to not only me but my new husband and our families. We had so many of our family and friends tell us how awesome the staff was and how they were always so helpful. Ashlee was the absolute best and helped me hang on to my sanity throughout the big day. She was there for the whole time and kept checking to see if I was ok or needed anything. There was a waitress named Brittany that was also super sweet and struck up a nice chat with me to keep me occupied while I waited in the carriage for the ceremony to start. All around the perfect place for us to hold our perfect day! Thank you so much Serendipity Garden Weddings!

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

I am not even sure where to begin. All I can say is booking this venue was the BEST decision we made when it comes to the wedding. My husband and I were engaged for over a year and a half and through out that entire process, the staff at Serendipity were always available to answer any questions I ever had. They really strive at making their Bride and Groom feel comfortable and relaxed during the whole process. Seriously, this venue has THE best staff. Everyone goes above and beyond. Courtney and Ashlee are super special and our day was more than we could have ever imagined it to be all because of them. Not only is the venue beautiful, but the amazing staff, food and pricing make it that much more beautiful. Seriously, if you are looking for a venue, THIS IS IT! They seem to book up quick (because why wouldn't they), so if you have a date in mind that has already been taken, this place is worth the wait. I want to do it all over again just so I can work with them again!!!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2017

Serendipity is AMAZING.
    We got married May 27th and had the absolute most perfect day & so much of that is thanks to the venue, its staff, and amazing vendors.
    Our guests were raving for weeks about how "professional" and "helpful" all the staff were and how insanely beautiful the venue and property is. It was so fun to hear that our guests had such a wonderful time. They really have the whole wedding process and day down to a science & I wouldn't have changed a single thing!! The entire day was truly flawless.
    Ashley, my bridal assistant, was amazing & so fun to have around all day. Even though I was very calm and relaxed, I could see how her peaceful demeanor must come in handy to stressed out brides. She is definitely perfect for that job & so good at it.
    Kevin, our DJ, was complimented so heavily by guests. He was an absolute blast. He definitely read the crowd.
    Michelle's Bakery killed it with the cake- everyone loved the toffee flavor. Not to mention, it was absolutely stunning.
    My flowers were insane. Flowers etc in Beaumont nailed my vision completely.
    AND a lot of people have even complimented the meal- which I feel is something weddings don't normally get complimented on. I noticed a few negative reviews below on food- but ours was excellent and it was the bride and groom's decision on whether they wanted guests to receive seconds and we said YES.
    Anyway, I could go on alllll day.
    We will remember this day forever.
    Thank you thank you thank you Serendipity!!
    Jenna & Brett McMahon

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough about Serendipity and their staff. The location is stunning and the staff are extremely professional and attentive. They were so helpful and responsive throughout the planning process but they were even more awesome on our wedding day; they exceeded our expectation as far as service, food, and making sure everything went smooth. We love this place and we wish we could relive our wedding day over and over.

Brenda · Married on 06/18/2016

This is a beautiful place to hold an outdoor wedding. Love the special touches.

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2016

I loved having my wedding here this past May. Everything was great, great communication, friendly staff, the day of went flawlessly. I would recommend to anyone. Courtney and Ashley did an amazing job. Thanks ladies!!!

Serendipity is a venue unlike any other. The ownership and staff accommodate and cater to your events every need.

John · Married on 12/17/2015

The entire staff of Serendipity was a amazing! We, unlike most, were having a large work party /event rather than a wedding. The staff catered to our every need. The experience they brought from coordinating weddings helped us out tremendously.

As a guy, event planning is NOT my thing, but from the time I booked the event I was contacted by staff asking what they could do to help make my event a success. The staff took care of EVERY DETAIL, from setting up tables, decorating, clean up, valet service, heaters(December), etc. I was surprised, as I originally only intended to book the location and have my staff provide everything else. Serendipity took care of everything!

As for location, myself as well as my guests were in awe of the views. The night-time views are breathtaking. Several of my guests, myself included, have been to weddings at Serendipity, and commented that every time we have been there, it only gets better and better. Serendipity continues to add gardens and structures that enhance the beauty of the location. There are ponds, walk ways, waterfalls, gardens, a grove of oaks, and now a barn! I already spoke to Tamara, and next year we are using the barn.

I can't say enough about my experience with Serendipity. The best way I can sum it up would be that this event started out as a business arrangement between Serendipity and my workplace. By the time it was over, I felt as if I made friends. They were so attentive to each detail AND the owner called me the day after to see how everything went....who does that!??

I highly recommend Serendipity for your event. They are AWESOME!

John S.
    S.B. California

Serendipity is absolutely enchanting. It exceeded my expectations, which being in the hospitality industry, are very high. The views are stunning and I loved that it is secluded. You feel as though you are the only people in the world at that moment in time. There is a brides cottage that is adorable and really made it nice to be able to get ready. There is even a hair and make up mini cottage right off of that. Too cute!! The food was amazing not just wedding or convention type food, they have a chef there preparing the day of the event. The staff was truly amazing. The stand outs for me though are the owners Tamara and Phil, and their manger Courtney who is just a jewel. No detail was too small or overlooked. What left a huge impression was that they truly cared about us and our wedding. They made us feel like family. I have RA and they went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of and that any special need I had was fulfilled. The weekend of our wedding the weather was crazy and there was a backup plan if it decided to storm, which we discussed in advance. Fortunately for us the stars aligned and it was perfect. We trusted our once in a lifetime occasion to Serendipity and was truly given a once in a lifetime event. Thank you so much!!!

Kevin · Married on 12/04/2015

From a vendor point of view, The Staff are easy to work with, very professional and attentive to bride and guest needs. What I like most about this venue is their attention to detail and care for every wedding; making each one feel special and unique. Absolutely recommend this venue, I have referred several potential clients. Definitely worth looking at as an option for a wedding venue.

Brande · Married on 05/15/2015

Everything about Serendipity is picture perfect. From the beautiful ceremony area to the well laid out reception, you couldn't ask for a more beautiful outdoor wedding venue. The staff is friendly and helpful, the food is delicious! With four daughters, I would be so lucky if they all chose Serendipity. With Serendipity taking care of the major pieces of the wedding, I was free to focus on the little important details. Working with Serendipity is a pain free, stress free, process!

Shaina · Married on 04/12/2015

Most beautiful and romantic venue I have ever been to! And it was for my own wedding! From the start, everyone we encountered at Serendipity from the contract signing, to the correspondence via email, to the day of was wonderful! The day of the coordinators made sure my florist and cake vendors were on time and even fixed an error made by the florist! The wait and bar staff was so friendly and polite to all of my guests. The food was amazing. The DJ Kerry was top notch. Everything about the day was perfect and I could not have asked for more. Thank you Serendipity for making this such a memorable day for us!

Bianca · Married on 03/27/2015

We cannot thank Serendipity Garden Weddings enough for the wonderful planning, service and dedication they gave us. They exceeded our expectations. Emily and Ashlee, along with all the staff the day of our wedding rehearsal and wedding were wonderful! They were all super friendly, professional, and helpful. The whole Serendipity Staff made our wedding stress free and made the day more than we expected. Emily and Ashlee were honestly the best. However, everyone involved (every staff member) in our wedding day went above and beyond! as well.

All the vendors were great! Kevin was our DJ, and he was wonderful! He was extremely friendly and did a great job at coordinating all the music and setting a fun environment. Majed and his team from Flowers ETC were great! Their flowers, creativity and decorations were beautiful. The cake from Michelle's Bakery was beautiful and it was the best cake we have tried. The food served was delicious. The service was great. They made everyone feel so welcomed.

Tamara and her husband have done an exceptional job at creating this beautiful venue and in choosing the perfect vendors. We loved meeting with them. Our wedding was more than we dreamed it to be! From the first day we toured to even now after the wedding we have received the best service from Serendipity. he venue is honestly stunning and we are so happy we choose to get married at Serendipity gardens. We recommend Serendipity to anyone that wants to get married in a beautiful venue with attentive, friendly, caring and professional team.

The most beautiful place to get married. Everything turned out perfect including the frogs croaking at the end of the night!

Caroline · Married on 02/14/2015

Best wedding venue ever!! Serendipity was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They were very professional and responded to all my questions immediately. They are very friendly and on the wedding day they were very attentive to my husband and I and all of our guest. Serendipity is an amazing venue and I recommend this venue to everyone!! It's beautiful and very clean! The views are amazing! We were able to take some very very cool photographs!

Carl · Married on 12/14/2014

The beautiful hill top vista, manicured landscape, amazing ambiance and service to perfection, with an all inclusive price was worth it all. I only have one daughter and I definitely chose the perfect Venue!

Nicole · Married on 12/14/2014

My daughter wanted to get married before the end of the year was over for personal reasons. We went to Serendipity and we were able to plan her wedding in 33 days with the help from the Serendipity team. They were amazing! The venue was a one stop shop...with flowers, cake, dj, food, scenery, horse and carriage, and a photo booth. We couldn't have asked for anything more. My friends and family stated it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding they had ever been to. When I told all family and friends how fast the wedding was put together they were amazed. They said it looked like it must have taken us years to put together. The Serendipity team know their stuff and are pro's at what they do. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married and want perfection. My daughter had her fairy tail wedding which made mom and dad so very very happy. One daughter and one chance to make a life time memory and we couldn't have done it without Serendipity.

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

I can't say enough amazing things about this place!! Not only did I work there for a short time but my husband and I also got married there, 10/4/14. I knew from the moment I found them online, they were going to be our venue. A week after we got engaged, my family and I took a tour of this beautiful place and fell even more in love with it! Booked it that day, they book up very quickly, so be sure to go check them out asap! We planned a year and a half engagement and they were there for me every time I had a question. They were so easy to communicate with. My husband and I were so pleased with how our special day turned out, we truly couldn't be anymore happy. They really go out of their way to make sure every detail you envisioned comes true. The staff is excellent, the manager, Courtney, is the best! She really knew how to make us feel special on the most important day of our lives! We keep saying how we wish we could get married again, because it was the best day ever! Every one of our guests mentioned to us what a beautiful place Serendipity is. A few of our friends even said they want to get married there now, too! The DJ, Kerry Smith, was awesome, he worked with all of our crazy, weird song requests and almost every one of our guests said what a great job he did! We got an extra hour, the photo booth and buffet style dinner. Everything was perfect, I wouldn't change one thing! Thank you, Serendipity Garden Weddings for making our dreams come true. It truly was the most perfect day!

Carly · Married on 06/20/2013

Our wedding was at a beautiful location!!! We absolutely loved this venue and with everything that was included in the package, you wouldn't be able to find a better deal elsewhere! They were professional and really made sure our wedding day turned out smoothly. All their vendors were awesome as well!

If you are looking for an all outside venue this place is perfect. The service was out of this world amazing and everything I every wanted in our wedding Venue. So So So happy we choose Serendipity.

Jennyne · Married on 08/05/2007

Serendipity is absolutely spectacular. We were married there several years ago now & I have recommended it to all I know who were in need of a wedding site since. Extremely attentive & they make it so easy to plan. The views are phenomenal. It is impossible to beat!!

Brad · Married on 06/05/2015

We were so lucky so find Serendipity Garden Weddings!
    We had an amazing and beautiful day, it could not have gone any better. One of the truly unique features of this place is when the bride makes her grand entrance in a horse drawn carriage. You could actually hear the crowd's collective, "ooooohhh" as that moment took their breath away.
    We also used the caterer and DJ that was suggested and it all turned out so well. The views that are all around from the dance floor are breathtaking. We had an evening wedding, and the sun was going down just before the dancing started. It all made for some great pictures and some memories that will last a lifetime.
    I can't think of anywhere else where we could have had all the amenities that we did for what we paid. It was a supreme value for us!

Robert · Married on 05/15/2015

Serendipity was amazing. We are so glad we chose to get married there. Their all-inclusive pricing is a big help, as it takes care of the DJ, Flowers, Catering, Cake, etc. It made the planning process a lot easier not having to find as many vendors. Their coordinators were great, and the venue is absolutely beautiful. We were unfortunate to have cold and rainy weather on our wedding day (In May, no less) but were able to get the tent set up and everything still went very smoothly. The only downside to the tent is that it was an extra $2,000. I think that they should have a tent on-hand for use when inclement weather occurs, and not charge that much extra to set it up. Other than that, everything was perfect!