Serendipity Cakes- New Braunfels Reviews

New Braunfels, TX
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 20 Reviews
View more information

Emily B. Married on 01/29/2021

So easy to work with! Beautiful cakes!

Kami was so easy to work with. Communicating was easy and her cake was beautifully decorated and tasted amazing. I highly recommend hiring Serendipity Cakes for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!
  • Danyelle
    Danyelle E. Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely perfect!!!

Kami was so helpful and responsive over the nearly two years we spent planning the wedding. We changed our minds several times and she was so accommodating! We ordered two cakes and they were the best tasting cakes we have ever had. Our guests loved them! Would 10/10 recommend Serendipity Cakes!!!
    Staci F. Married on 12/07/2019

Simply amazing!

Cami is the best at what she does! She is extremely sweet and loves what she does. I highly recommend hiring her for any occasion. The wedding cake was OMG AMAZING and the grooms cakes was FANTASTIC. Our guests and wedding party almost devoured both cakes entirely. That both tasted like heaven on earth and I am so grateful she was able to bake our cakes and work with us.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 07/28/2019

The cakes are delicious!

I loved working with Serendipity Cakes! I first found Serendipity Cakes at The Chandelier of Gruene Open House. Her cakes are delicious and affordable! We met at a cute coffee shop in New Braunfels that she owns to do all of the tastings and talk about what I was envisioning for our wedding cake and Groom's cake. She was easy to work, listened to what I was looking for, and also made great suggestions! My husband loves dirt bikes so I gave her a picture of his dirt bike and she created the perfect Groom's cake that looked just like the picture! I wish we would have been able to eat more of the cake at our wedding but I know our guests truly enjoyed it! I highly recommend Serendipity Cakes!
    Casey Married on 09/15/2018
    Our wedding cakes Kami created were SO beautiful. She created exactly what we wanted for both bride/groom cakes down to every last detail. Kami was very easy to work with and she gave us one less thing to worry about on wedding day. She showed up very early in advance to make sure everything turned out perfect! AND they tasted amazing- all flavors! You can count on Serendipity to make all your wedding cake dreams come true :) I will always use Kami for all future cake needs.
    Bailey Married on 01/13/2018
    Serendipity Cakes is AMAZING! She made our 5 tier wedding cake in January and it was GORGEOUS! I sent her an inspiration picture and she could not have matched it any better! On top of the appearance... her cakes are the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had. She gives you tastings of her different cake flavors and different icings ahead of time so you can make the best decision for your day! We also made a random request to make specific dessert bars rather than having a grooms cake and all of our guests were raving about our dessert bars! We sent her the recipe and she made them better than I've ever had! She is easy to communicate with, she delivered our cake and bars personally and that dessert table was more than I could have ever imagined! She is the BEST!
    Jill Married on 10/28/2017
    Hands down the most delicious wedding cake I’ve ever tasted! Most wedding cakes are pretty. Ours was beautiful! Impeccable decorating and exactly what my daughter asked for. The German chocolate grooms cake was just as awesome. That delicious fresh cake smell was undeniable when the cakes were delivered, and we were amazed with how moist and delicious they were when they were served. The separate anniversary cake was so convenient. Both beauty and delicious. What else can you ask for? We are more than pleased.
    Sandra Married on 06/11/2016
    Kami made the bride's and groom's cakes for my daughter's wedding. She put up with late decisions on our part and came out like a champ! The cakes were both EXACTLY what my daughter asked for and beautiful and delicious to boot! We could not have asked for more! Highly recommend!
    Taylor Married on 04/24/2015
    Let me start out by saying how beautiful our wedding cake was! Kami knew exactly what I wanted and made such a delicious cake! I don't know how she did it, but it was so amazing! She was so easy to get a hold of and on the day of the wedding, she just showed up, set up the cake, asked me a question about the flowers we were putting on it, and left! She was amazing to work with, and our cake couldn't have been more beautiful! I would recommend her to everybody who wants a beautiful one of a kind cake that is delicious!
    Nolly Married on 10/18/2014
    All you have on do is say what you want or give a picture and she makes it exactly! Not only that but it's the best cake we ever tasted! Will probably be ordering our 1 year anniversary cake! Thanks so much Kami! You're amazing!
    Ashley Married on 08/02/2014
    Kami was amazing!!! I just showed her a picture of the cake I wanted and she made it perfect and it tasted amazing as well.
    Valarie Married on 03/16/2013
    Kami Besson was courteous, thoughtful,helpful and very knowledgeable to our needs. Along with this, she made absolutely the best looking and best tasting cake ever. And was amazing with decorating the cake to our wants with our deco and the Florist flowers. Could not have gotten through the wedding without the lovely cake.
    Sommer Married on 02/02/2013
    I worked with Kami at Serendipity Cakes for my wedding cake. I was married just three weeks ago. Kami did a beautiful job on my cake! She does the most affordable and gorgeous wedding cakes I've found! She even was able to change the flavor of my cake a month prior (she says you can change anything up to 2 weeks prior). The cake tasted fabulous and looked amazing. She is truly so easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to other brides!
    Erin Married on 06/23/2012
    The cake was the talk of our reception! Kami also made basketball cake balls for our spurs themed chocolate fountain and they turned out amazing! Her attention to detail made our cake simply beautiful. Beyond the looks, the cake was delicious and the fruit filling was perfectly refreshing for our Texas summer wedding. Serendipity Cakes is the best value for your money. Her cake was better than other bakers who charged twice as much out of San Antonio.
    Jessica Married on 06/09/2012
    I'm so glad we picked Kami to make our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful and exactly what I wanted, it was absolutely delicious! We met with several cake vendors, and Kami's cake was definitely the best. Lots of the vendors made beautiful cakes, but hers were both beautiful AND tasty. Her pineapple filling was an absolute hit with our guests. I would recommend Kami to anyone, for weddings or any other event that needs a cake!
    Janey Married on 06/02/2012
    Serendipity Cakes gave us our perfect wedding cakes! We wanted a things that were different, and we got just what we wanted. The cakes looked beautiful and tasted delicious! HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for the perfect cake for their event!
    Amber Married on 07/02/2016
    Kammi was amazing! She is such a great value and does beautiful, tasty cakes. She was able to do both our bride and groom cakes and we didn't have to come to a final decision on flavor and design until about two weeks out from the wedding.
    Paige Married on 05/21/2016
    Kami was wonderful and so were our cakes! My cake and the groom's cake were exactly as we described. I wish my cake (strawberry) has been a little more moist but it was still delicious. Kami was something a bit difficult to get a hold of but she provide tremendous value and does a great job overall.
  • Julienne
    Julienne K. Married on 03/06/2021

Delicious and beautiful!

Kami is so amazing. Her cake was equally delicious and gorgeous. I had so many compliments on both. She met me and my friend for the tasting and she is so friendly and personable. She will make your vision come true and at a reasonable price :)
  • User1477831 2+ years ago
    Beautiful delicious cakes, had trouble communicating in the weeks leading up to the wedding, but during wedding week she was flawless!