Serendipitous Events By Jessica, LLC. Reviews

3 | Sioux Falls, SD

3 Reviews for Serendipitous Events By Jessica, LLC.

Kristen · Married on 11/15/2013

Kaitlin with Serendipitous Events was an unbelievable help during the home stretch of our wedding! I tell everyone that asks, it was the best money I spent while planning the wedding! Kaitlin not only went out of her way to assist in the floral and decorating, she also was the most efficient and creative event planner during the week of the wedding. My wedding party, family, and friends were able to sit back and enjoy the festivities while Kaitlin worked around the clock getting everything set up, and also behind the scenes the day of the wedding to ensure everything was running smoothly. Thank you Kaitlin and Serendipitous Events for making our wedding flawless, beautiful, and nothing short of amazing! We recommend you to everyone we know!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Liz · Married on 04/17/2010

Jessica came in toward the end of our reception planning process but I'm so glad that she did - she stayed throughout the entire reception tending to every guest and every need. I would highly recommend Jessica for helping to pull any event off without a hitch!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Chelsea · Married on 12/27/2008

Jessica was an awesome person to have around during wedding planning and on the actual wedding day! She was very professional, attentive, and timely to whatever the situation! I wanted our day to run as smoothly as possible and I owe a lot of the smooth transitions to her! She thought of several ideas and reminded me of plans that I easily would have missed! I couldn't have done it without her! Without any hesitation, I highly recommend Serendipitous Events by Jessica to any future bride!

Sent on 02/06/2010