96 Reviews for Serenata Strings

Instrumental-Duo (1)
Guitar (1)
Piano (1)
Instrumentals (1)

Serenata strings did such a fantastic job performing at our ceremony! The music was beautiful and really added a special touch. Karen is very responsive and easy to work with! The whole process with them went very smoothly. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Trio

Serenata Strings did an awesome job at our wedding, and I am so glad I used them! I opted for a string quartet and paid extra for the violinist to come to the rehearsal, however, I believe the group would have done perfect even without the rehearsal. The music was beautiful and the coordination between the officiant and quartet was effortless.

Profile Picture Kellyn, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Serenata played a song starting in the middle at a certain point right after the ceremony. THey did it perfectly timed and exactly where I wanted the to start. They played beautiful music and looked sharp doing so. Professionals and talented!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

One of the best investments I made was booking Serenata Strings to play at my wedding ceremony. The music was absolutely beautiful and they played esxactly the music I wanted. They made my dreams come true. Be patient when communicating, they are very busy, but will get back to you every time. Again, absolutely wonderful music!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Piano, Violin, Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony

Serenata Strings played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and we were thrilled with their services! Many of our guests told us they started crying as soon as the string quartet started because it was so beautiful. The team was very easy to work with and I would recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/30/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Hi all. I was recently wed on Friday 9/9/2017. I have to say I was blown away by the beautiful music and how polite and professional the musicians were. Karen was a treat to work with. Everything was so easy from music planning to the wedding program. So much music to chose from. Serenata Strings truly helped make my wedding night magical. I really wanted them to stay longer. The communication between Karen, musicians and myself was excellent. The musicians were on point when qued for the flower girls and ring bearer and for my entrance. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Thank you so much Karen and Serenata Strings. Would definitely recommend to anyone else and I will be booking again soon .. :)

Profile Picture Felicia , 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was in total awe from the moment my ears listened the sweet sound of their violins. I met a few of the violinist at an open house, and knew right away they were the ones. I couldn't have been happier the day of our wedding, it was all so perfect. They even learned a new song upon request for our bridal party entrance. I would definitely recommend to any future bride.

Profile Picture Angelica, 3/10/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Viola, Violin, String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

Our experience with Serenata Strings was amazing! Karen was so helpful in helping us plan our special day. They have music samples on their website and also send you a CD with samples, as well. This made the whole process extremely easy for us, which is SO important in the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/2/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony

Jay and Karen provided guitar/violin music for my daughter's wedding and reception, and they were fabulous! The music was beautiful and added just the right tone to the big day! They were very easy to work with throughout the process and answered all emails promptly. They accommodated special requests with ease and were totally professional. Would highly recommend Serenata Strings!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Guitar, Violin

Serenata Strings did a great job providing music for our ceremony. The music was beautiful and we got so many positive comments from our guests about the quality and uniqueness of the music they played. They were helpful leading up to the wedding as well.

Profile Picture User3922792, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very pleased with Serenata Strings -- they did a fantastic job during my wedding ceremony! They were easy to work with and their performance exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Lacie, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Serenata Strings was an amazing vendor! They were very easy to work with and extremely flexible and great at managing expectations. Karen was so kind and informative in the days leading up to the wedding. When the weather took a turn for the worst the day before the wedding she made sure to stay in contact and found a way for all the musicians to arrive safely and prepared for the ceremony! The musicians were very professional and required little direction, they knew what they were doing and delivered an excellent sound! Very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful music!! Everybody in the bridal party and audience was in tears before I even walked up the aisle.

Profile Picture User4595687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Professional, courteous and altogether classic. Just some of the things I can say with confidence about Serenata Strings and their performance for my wedding ceremony. They are completely reasonable and very flexible - I can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/25/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Serenata Strings performed at our wedding held at the Dallas Aboretum this year. The quality of service and professionalism was awesome. I would highly recommend!

Thank you for making our wedding memorable!

Priscilla Liu

Profile Picture User3848241, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Karen and the team did an amazing job! I initially booked them at the Dallas Bridal Show, when Karen played "I'll be There" by the Jackson 5 on the spot on her violin. They are very talented musicians. Prior to the wedding, I received MP3 recordings of my ceremony music so that I could ensure I liked the sound. They had a wedding earlier that same day as mine, but arrived on time and played beautifully.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/3/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely beautiful touch to for our Catholic wedding ceremony. Guests raved about our string quartet. I wanted to keep things traditional and choose familiar wedding songs, and each was executed perfectly. They were on time, professional and impressive. Definitely the perfect way to add romance and style!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/27/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful string trio for our daughter's wedding! Easy to contact and work with, lovely music, top-notch quality! I very highly recommend them!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 7/21/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I worked with Karen with Serenata Strings to arrange the services for my ceremony and cocktail hour music. They were very affordable and I felt like I got a great value for the money we paid! They were very responsive and flexible. I was very satisfied with their services!

Profile Picture Quanshateshia, 6/29/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful music! Highly recommend! We use them for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture L, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I first heard Serenata Strings perform during two different Bridal shows that I attended. Each time everything else seemed to just stop. They play so beautifully and really work well together. Karen helped me come up with the perfect music for our ceremony including a piece during our unity sand ceremony (Wonderful Life) with our children, symbolizing the blending of families. They pay attention to detail and will fade out songs if too long or play them out if you need them longer. They were perfect and never once caused any headache. A perfect choice for a perfect day! I highly recommend them for your ceremony or any event!

Profile Picture Janna, 5/19/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

These musicians produce such beautiful music! Made my wedding ceremony PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture beth, 5/11/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The ceremony music was performed by a trio of strings from Serenata Strings. The guests said they were lovely and were SO happy to have strings played instead of recording. A month before the wedding I sent a book of songs I wanted to be played during the ceremony. They performed those like they have played them for years! It was absolutely beautiful!
I recommend Serenata String to anyone who wants strings at their ceremony! They have different variations (trios, quartet, piano, etc.) to choose from!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I met Serenata Strings at a wedding expo. At the time I was just going to go with prerecorded music as I didn't think I had enough in my budget for live music. I took a more serious look at their price list and realized I could make it work. I am so happy I did. Karen was super helpful and played every song I asked for. Live music added so much to the ceremony

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/6/13, 11 Reviews