Serenata Strings Reviews

99 | Dallas, TX

99 Reviews for Serenata Strings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Long · Married on 10/06/2018

They were very accommodating and helpful. We had a little problem at the ceremony and they had continued playing until everything was resolved. The ceremony might have lasted longer than the agreed time and they were still there. We were very grateful.

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Serenata Strings played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception, and we couldn't be happier! Great to work with and allow for input and personal preference in song selection.

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2018

Serenata strings did such a fantastic job performing at our ceremony! The music was beautiful and really added a special touch. Karen is very responsive and easy to work with! The whole process with them went very smoothly. Highly recommended!!

Kellyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Serenata Strings did an awesome job at our wedding, and I am so glad I used them! I opted for a string quartet and paid extra for the violinist to come to the rehearsal, however, I believe the group would have done perfect even without the rehearsal. The music was beautiful and the coordination between the officiant and quartet was effortless.

• User2875143 · 1+ year ago

Serenata played a song starting in the middle at a certain point right after the ceremony. THey did it perfectly timed and exactly where I wanted the to start. They played beautiful music and looked sharp doing so. Professionals and talented!

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

One of the best investments I made was booking Serenata Strings to play at my wedding ceremony. The music was absolutely beautiful and they played esxactly the music I wanted. They made my dreams come true. Be patient when communicating, they are very busy, but will get back to you every time. Again, absolutely wonderful music!

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

Serenata Strings played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and we were thrilled with their services! Many of our guests told us they started crying as soon as the string quartet started because it was so beautiful. The team was very easy to work with and I would recommend them for your event!

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/08/2017

Hi all. I was recently wed on Friday 9/9/2017. I have to say I was blown away by the beautiful music and how polite and professional the musicians were. Karen was a treat to work with. Everything was so easy from music planning to the wedding program. So much music to chose from. Serenata Strings truly helped make my wedding night magical. I really wanted them to stay longer. The communication between Karen, musicians and myself was excellent. The musicians were on point when qued for the flower girls and ring bearer and for my entrance. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Thank you so much Karen and Serenata Strings. Would definitely recommend to anyone else and I will be booking again soon .. :)

Angelica · Married on 03/10/2017

I was in total awe from the moment my ears listened the sweet sound of their violins. I met a few of the violinist at an open house, and knew right away they were the ones. I couldn't have been happier the day of our wedding, it was all so perfect. They even learned a new song upon request for our bridal party entrance. I would definitely recommend to any future bride.

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

Our experience with Serenata Strings was amazing! Karen was so helpful in helping us plan our special day. They have music samples on their website and also send you a CD with samples, as well. This made the whole process extremely easy for us, which is SO important in the wedding planning process.

Rhonda · Married on 10/03/2015

Jay and Karen provided guitar/violin music for my daughter's wedding and reception, and they were fabulous! The music was beautiful and added just the right tone to the big day! They were very easy to work with throughout the process and answered all emails promptly. They accommodated special requests with ease and were totally professional. Would highly recommend Serenata Strings!

Serenata Strings did a great job providing music for our ceremony. The music was beautiful and we got so many positive comments from our guests about the quality and uniqueness of the music they played. They were helpful leading up to the wedding as well.

Very pleased with Serenata Strings -- they did a fantastic job during my wedding ceremony! They were easy to work with and their performance exceeded our expectations!

• W

Whitney · Married on 02/28/2015

Serenata Strings was an amazing vendor! They were very easy to work with and extremely flexible and great at managing expectations. Karen was so kind and informative in the days leading up to the wedding. When the weather took a turn for the worst the day before the wedding she made sure to stay in contact and found a way for all the musicians to arrive safely and prepared for the ceremony! The musicians were very professional and required little direction, they knew what they were doing and delivered an excellent sound! Very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them!!

Beautiful music!! Everybody in the bridal party and audience was in tears before I even walked up the aisle.

Molly · Married on 10/25/2014

Professional, courteous and altogether classic. Just some of the things I can say with confidence about Serenata Strings and their performance for my wedding ceremony. They are completely reasonable and very flexible - I can't recommend them highly enough!

Serenata Strings performed at our wedding held at the Dallas Aboretum this year. The quality of service and professionalism was awesome. I would highly recommend!

Thank you for making our wedding memorable!

Priscilla Liu

Melanie · Married on 05/03/2014

Karen and the team did an amazing job! I initially booked them at the Dallas Bridal Show, when Karen played "I'll be There" by the Jackson 5 on the spot on her violin. They are very talented musicians. Prior to the wedding, I received MP3 recordings of my ceremony music so that I could ensure I liked the sound. They had a wedding earlier that same day as mine, but arrived on time and played beautifully.

Gina · Married on 07/27/2013

Absolutely beautiful touch to for our Catholic wedding ceremony. Guests raved about our string quartet. I wanted to keep things traditional and choose familiar wedding songs, and each was executed perfectly. They were on time, professional and impressive. Definitely the perfect way to add romance and style!

Beautiful string trio for our daughter's wedding! Easy to contact and work with, lovely music, top-notch quality! I very highly recommend them!!!!!!!

• qpitts

Quanshateshia · Married on 06/29/2013

I worked with Karen with Serenata Strings to arrange the services for my ceremony and cocktail hour music. They were very affordable and I felt like I got a great value for the money we paid! They were very responsive and flexible. I was very satisfied with their services!

L · Married on 06/29/2013

Beautiful music! Highly recommend! We use them for my daughter's wedding.

Janna · Married on 05/19/2013

I first heard Serenata Strings perform during two different Bridal shows that I attended. Each time everything else seemed to just stop. They play so beautifully and really work well together. Karen helped me come up with the perfect music for our ceremony including a piece during our unity sand ceremony (Wonderful Life) with our children, symbolizing the blending of families. They pay attention to detail and will fade out songs if too long or play them out if you need them longer. They were perfect and never once caused any headache. A perfect choice for a perfect day! I highly recommend them for your ceremony or any event!

beth · Married on 05/11/2013

These musicians produce such beautiful music! Made my wedding ceremony PERFECT!!!