SEQUOIA FLORAL INT'L Reviews

View more information

• Christina
    Christina G. Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely the best!

I can't speak highly enough of Sumi and her team (I never write online reviews -- but felt compelled to in this case, since they are just THAT good). Sumi was an absolute joy to work with, and went above and beyond. Not only were the flowers absolutely stunning, but she even added all these surprise touches to our venue that I was so grateful for. I cannot recommend Sequoia enough!
  • User2048639 2+ years ago
    In keeping with our budget we decided to buy our flowers and make our own bouquets for the wedding. I don't have a lot of experience with flowers but my mom and I went into Sequoia and had the nicest, most helpful lady wait on us. She had me describe my vision and placed the order without me really knowing what I was getting. She have us very helpful advice for making the flowers the day before. When we got the flowers we were thrilled, they were gorgeous and just exactly what I had visioned. All of the bouquets turned out perfect and all for less than half what we would have paid to have them made!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 09/02/2014
    I cannot say enough about the exceptional girls at Sequoia! In particular, Alyssa and Jen were absolutely amazing! The classes that they teach are super helpful and helped me, my mom, and my bridal party to do the flowers for my entire wedding. Everybody thought they looked beautiful and it was due to the high quality of the flowers purchased from Sequoia, as well as the great classes they taught. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend you to anyone anytime!
  • User2330526 2+ years ago
    Great place for a DIY wedding. Beautiful selection of both live and silk flowers, ribbons, candle everything and many suggestions on using all. Ladies were always helpful and a pleasure to see.
  • User5814289 2+ years ago
    I went in, bought my flowers, then left. You can order two weeks in advance but I needed the flowers in short notice.