Separk Mansion Reviews

Separk Mansion 6
Separk Mansion 7
  • Lari

Lari Meza · Married on 08/17/2019

Everything we could’ve dreamed of!

As soon as we stepped foot on the mansion grounds we knew this place was perfect for our big day. The mansion is gorgeous and the perfect back drop to any type of wedding. The all inclusive package made everything so easy to plan and all the vendors were wonderful and high quality. The wedding coordinators Emily and Kinsey were the biggest help in ironing out the fine details and making sure everything went as planned. They were completely supportive, patient and willing to accommodate anything for us. They made the day so much easier by keeping us on schedule, coordinating with all vendors and making us feel at ease.
    I can’t imagine a better place to get married. Thank you Separk!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Elizabeth Kirschner · Married on 07/15/2019

The most stunning venue with the best staff - couldn’t have been more perfect!

I could not have better things to say about having our wedding at Separk! Not only is it an absolutely stunning venue (we have gotten compliments from so many of our guests) but every piece of the wedding planning process is executed flawlessly. We worked with Kinsey from the time we toured the venue, to pre wedding meetings, to her being our day of coordinator. I am naturally a worrier and Kinsey answered every single question I had prior to the wedding and has such a sense of calmness about her. The day of the wedding we did a switch up to have the ceremony inside due to storms in the area and it couldn’t have been run smoother, everything was on time and there was never any confusion by anyone in the wedding party. I couldn’t recommend having your wedding here more if I tried!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Separk Mansion 15
    Separk Mansion 16
    Separk Mansion 17
    Separk Mansion 18
    Separk Mansion 19
    Separk Mansion 20

Kelly Becker · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Planning made easy - Best Day Ever!

We cannot imagine wedding planning or our wedding day without Kinsey and the team at the Separk Mansion. From the minute we toured the mansion, we knew it was where we would get married. The venue is classically gorgeous and easy to make feel like your own style. It was easy to coordinate with vendors since most knew the venue. Kinsey was incredible to work with. She made the whole process easy and stress-free. I knew out day would be perfectly coordinated and I didn't worry knowing she was there for us. Thank you so much Separk Team for coordinating the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Bliss

Bliss · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect! Elegant! Stunning!

We recently got married at the Separk Mansion on April 5th, 2019. I probably looked at 50+ venues all over North and South Carolina before deciding it was the one. We also are living in Charlotte, making it extra convenient for us (about 30 minutes away). I was set on a mansion/manor/estate with an elegant/bright vibe (the chandeliers really sealed the deal!) . We definitely wanted something with both indoor-outdoor areas where the ceremony and reception could be held on site. Separk had everything we were looking for! The mansion and grounds are gorgeous and offer many different set-ups for your ceremony, cock-tail hour, and reception. We were so set on an outdoor ceremony, that even when it rained all morning, we were still willing to risk having it outside in the afternoon. The amazing crew at Separk set up everything in the rain that morning (bless their hearts), and the rain stopped in perfect timing for a gorgeous over-cast ceremony (side note: there is a rain backup plan for indoor ceremonies but we were just so set on outdoors).
    The Separk girls are the sweetest! I mainly worked with Brittanie who is an absolute angel. I had already booked a wedding planner before finding Separk, but I honestly recommend just using their services since they know their venue/caterers/décor/packages the best. They were very great with communication and answering my 1038920380 questions. I brought my mom last minute, who added a million things and also had a million questions, and they handled that chaos beautifully. We did the all-inclusive, which when you break down everything actually comes out to be the best deal in my opinion. Overall, the staff was perfect, the vendors were perfect, the venue was perfect, and the night was perfect. We highly recommend having your special day at the Separk Mansion!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Separk Mansion 21

Bliss,
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding day. We are here to answer the million questions our couples have. (its a big process) You looked amazing on your wedding day and the wedding pictures were simply stunning.

Jennifer Warnock · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect setting and helpful coordinators!!

I can’t not say enough about how amazing Separk is - from the first tour of the stunning venue, to planning, to our actual wedding - it is perfect!! Brittanie is awesome! The venue comes with coordination, which is something I cannot emphasize you need most in your planning process!! The coordinators work for the venue and know alllllll the logistics. Everything from coordinating with my other vendors leading up to the event so I didn’t have to worry about it, helping set up, executing a perfect ceremony, even bustling my dress - the ladies here know what they are doing and your day will run smoothly! On top of all of that, the house is beautiful! I knew I wanted an outdoor wedding but given that I got married in March, the weather could do anything. Separk has so many options for indoor and outdoor ceremonies/receptions that I was not the least bit worried about the weather leading up to the wedding. I knew my back-up indoor option was just as pretty as their outdoor space.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Separk Mansion's reply:

Jennifer, WOW, is all I have to say after your wedding. Your wedding guests knew how to party and have an amazing time. We so enjoyed working with you and all the amazing vendors.
  • Casey

Casey Grant · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent!

I could not have picked a more perfect place for my wedding! Separk was everything I wanted in a venue and the staff are amazing and so easy to work with! I did the all inclusive package and this made wedding planning so much easier. Before I found Separk I felt very overwhelmed but after choosing them as my venue I felt at ease! Brittanie was my event manager and she was amazing! I highly recommend Separk to all future brides!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Casey,
    We are so happy you choose Separk Mansion for your wedding venue and that it was the perfect venue for you. Our all-inclusive package is such a great value and allows for a seamless planning process. We also love working with outside planners and it was great working closely with your planner and helping see your wedding day vision come through.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2019

OMG! They are perfect!

We are getting married at Separk Mansion in less than 90 days! Brittanie and Kinsey have been nothing but flexible, responsive, and kind throughout this whole process. We just had our first meeting with Brittanie and she is on top of her game! She has made everything easy for us and I cannot be more thankful for that! They're service is completely unmatched. Perfect experience and can only get better!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Aww this just made our day! We love the planning process and can not wait to see your wedding come together. Its going to be BEAUTIFUL!!

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect Day

This place was gorgeous! Brittanie was my lead coordinator and did a truly fabulous job. She was extremely professional and willing to accommodate. The day ran smoothly and the place was decorated just how I wanted. We had an indoor wedding in the downstairs space and the turn-around time for the reception was so fast! I am so thankful for Brittanie and glad that I chose this place as my wedding venue!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Stephanie,
    We loved the indoor option you choose for your wedding. The ballrooms make a great option for an indoor ceremony for the cooler winter months. It was truly magical seeing the ballroom transform into the reception and guests were "Wow-ed" when they returned to the ballroom after cocktail hour. Such a beautiful wedding!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing venue

If only I could give more than 5 stars!! My husband and I got married at Separk this past weekend, and words cannot describe just how incredible this venue is. We used their all-inclusive package, which was not only extremely affordable especially given the value of what's included, but made everything so much easier because the package comes with wedding coordination by one of Separk's amazing event managers, delicious food, open beer & wine bar, a gorgeous cake as well as tons of decor from Separk. The venue itself is absolutely stunning -- we knew our wedding had to be at Separk from the first time we saw photos. It ended up raining on our wedding day, so we had to forego the outside ceremony, but fortunately Separk has an equally gorgeous inside ceremony location. There is not one location inside or outside the mansion that is not picture-perfect -- even the bathrooms are beautiful! Kinsey at Separk was our coordinator, and she was absolutely incredible. She took amazing care of us both leading up to the wedding and at the wedding itself. Kinsey knows exactly what she is doing, so the bride and groom can just relax and know that she will take care of the details. I am just so, so happy that we chose Separk Mansion as our wedding venue, and I know that if you do the same you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Separk Mansion!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Brianna- Thank you for your 5 Star review!! We hate that we didn't get to have your ceremony outside, but your indoor ceremony was BEAUTIFUL and a great rain back up plan (let us handle all the stress when it comes to the weather) We are so happy you had the best time at your wedding and we were able to be apart of it.

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2018

Love Separk!!

We absolutely loved celebrating our big day at Separk!! Brittanie, Kinsey and team were wonderful to work with and helped us think through the numerous decisions that go into such an event. The rose garden was a beautiful addition to the grounds and was absolutely perfect for our ceremony! Thank you ladies so much for all you did to make our day special!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Chelsea,
    We love our new addition of the Rose Garden. It adds another great outdoor element for guests to use. Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding day.

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

Separk and their staff were amazing! They made everything very easy and fun for us. They are genuine and truly want you to have the best experience possible.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kayla,
    You were such a organized Bride! We love to have fun with our couples and you made our jobs so easy. Ps. we loved your outfit change during the reception (such a great idea for brides)

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Day!

Our wedding at Separk Mansion was everything I had imagined! Kinsey was our lead coordinator and was fabulous to work with. She put us all at ease throughout the whole planning process and had everything covered. The day of was calm and it allowed us to just enjoy our day! I can't say enough positive things about all of the staff and venue! It was wonderful.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Separk Mansion's reply:

Ashley-We are totally here for our brides! We want it to be a calm and fun experience. So happy we were able to celebrate your wedding day with you at Separk Mansion.

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

Our wedding at Separk was everything I dreamed of and more! Kinsey and Brittanie were so amazing. They were diligent and accommodating throughout the entire process to help turn my visions into reality. They were very easy to get in touch with. On the day of the wedding, I walked into the venue and the tables were already set up and I teared up at how amazing it looked. They put together exactly what I wanted without having to bother me on that day. I was pretty late to the wedding and they made the transition from each event seamless and stress free. My husband and I had a glass of champagne in our hand the entire night without ever going to the bar. They were simply amazing and I could not have hoped for it to go any better. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Separk Mansion 22
    Separk Mansion 23
    Separk Mansion 24
    Separk Mansion 25

Jessica,
    Your wedding was so much fun and absolutely beautiful. We loved your wedding dress and the girls blush bridesmaids dresses. Your guests had such a great time and it was truly an honor helping your plan and celebrate your wedding with you.

Lina · Married on 05/12/2018

Words cannot convey how easy and wonderful it was to get married at the Separk Mansion. This venue is absolutely stunning, pictures don't do it justice. Once you step on the grounds, you feel like you are in Italy or France, not Gastonia, NC. And the most wonderful part was having Kinsey and Brittanie, the in-house coordinators, included in our package. They helped me all the way from coordinating with all of our vendors to making sure we got time to sit down and eat our dinner at our own wedding! Our wedding was more than I could have ever wished for and I owe a lot of that to Kinsey and Brittanie. They also have a beautiful new rose garden that expands your space and options. We chose to have our reception dinner in the garden and it was so beautiful. I wouldn't have changed a thing. You will NOT regret hosting your special day at the Separk Mansion.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Lina- Your wedding was one of our favorites we have helped plan so far. The grand dinner in the Rose Garden was so amazing as we loved the look and feel of the long family style tables for dinner. We also love your photographer, Mango Market, they are so sweet to work with. Your sweet and encouraging words, means so much to us, as we strive to provide the best day for our couples. All the Best- Brittanie and Kinsey

Holly · Married on 05/06/2018

My wedding at the Separk Mansion was absolutely amazing! They are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to vendors, decor, timeline and just general information about weddings. I found this extremely helpful considering I wasn't sure on how to do anything! Kinsey & Brittanie assured me throughout the entire process that everything was in their hands and when it came to the big day, I didn't have to worry about a thing!!! They are both absolutely amazing. I am still getting calls/ text messages talking about how my wedding at the Separk was the best wedding they've ever been to.
    Thank you Kinsey & Brittanie!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Holly, Thank you so much for your sweet review! Your wedding was full of so much love and we were so honored to be apart of the celebration.

More · Married on 05/01/2018

Amazing!

I have had the pleasure of shooting several weddings at the Separk mansion this year, and I just LOVE that place! Separk is hands down one of my FAVORITE venues to work at! Every corner of that place is absolutely gorgeous! and its just so easy to photograph! Both of their outdoor and indoor ceremony spaces look fantastic!

When it comes to the logistics part of your wedding both Brittanie and Kinsey are fabulous in making sure the day will go a smooth as possible! Working with them is just a dream! And every single one of my Separk brides will say the same thing!

Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

From day one, Brittanie and Kinsey were incredibly professional, creative and enthusiastic. They were flexible in our planning even going to the point of trying to help us to find the unique vendors that we wanted to make our day extra special. These ladies kept us on track with meetings about a month out, 2 weeks out and everything on the day of. They coordinated timelines and logistics with our vendors and made sure that the day of went off with out a hitch. And did I mention how communicative they were? They were on top of all emails and all of my crazy questions along the way. Plus, their enthusiasm throughout the process was just overflowing and it made the planning that much more exciting to have them on board with us!
    We loved the venue not only because it is a phenomenal space (I describe it as reminiscent of the Duke Mansion, but in Gastonia and maybe better than the mansion itself). Where to start.....The hardwood floors, the black and white checkered sun porches, the dazzling chandeliers, the secret little sunken garden, the huge front brick patio and the rear yard. The bridal and grooms suites for getting ready... Have you seen the pictures of brides getting ready and the background is a church nursery or someone's bedroom or some strange colored carpet? This venue is NOT that. The bridal suites are HUGE and beautiful. The staircase. Wow. Just everything about this venue is top notch, classic beauty. There are so many great usable spaces that it is hard to narrow down what grandeur you want your guests to experience!
    Gastonia is just a short 20-25 minute drive from Uptown Charlotte and an incredibly easy (and truly not too expensive) shuttle ride if you take that route with your guests.
    We loved the venue itself but then realized that they offer an all-inclusive package. Easy. Done! It was so easy to have two options instead of finding our own linens and forks and cups but knowing that we could go out and do it if we chose to! It

Sent on 05/23/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Nicole, Your sweet and encouraging words have made our day! Your wedding was one for the books. We are still dreaming of your delicious food stations, timeless wedding dress and the rockin Band. We can't wait to see pictures from your wedding. Wishing you and Julian all the happiness in the World

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2018

This is a beautiful venue, inside and out. The rose garden was the perfect place to have cocktail hour. Our guests could not stop commenting how beautiful the mansion was, how great the food and cake were. Brittanie and Kinsey are amazing wedding planners, they have everything organized and make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Skys the Limit did an amazing job with our cake, my guest said it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted. And Family Catering Service did a stand up job with our cocktail hour and buffet. Everyone raved about how good the food was they wanted to all take home leftovers. I couldn't be more proud of how our wedding turned out thanks to the venue and vendors, servers and bartender, we appreciate each and everyone of them.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ashley,
    We loved helping you throughout the planning process and helping you celebrate. We are so happy you love the rose garden; it was a perfect area for your cocktail hour.

sarah · Married on 03/31/2018

I absolutely loved having my wedding at Separk Mansion! The grounds and mansion are gorgeous and Kinsey and Brittanie are wonderful to work with. I did the all inclusive package, which made things easy for me as I did the bulk of wedding planning from out of town. Separk was also very flexible with me, which I really appreciated. They worked with me on all of my requests and last minute changes and offered suggestions when I was unsure and wanted help. The entire process was smooth and stress free. Everything on my wedding day was perfect thanks to Separk!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Cathy · Married on 03/17/2018

The team at Separk are amazing. Brittanie and Kinsey understood exactly my vision for our big day and made it happen. I really enjoyed working with them. They are fun, caring and fully understand their business. The venue was specuand with little effort we captuyamazing pictures.

We choose the all inclusive packywhich made our lives easier without having to locate so many different vendors. The package is great and accommodated nicely.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Separk Mansion 26

Cathy,
    We are totally here for our couples and want to see their wedding day vision come through. Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding day and allowing us to be apart of such a special day for you and your families.

Lindsay · Married on 02/24/2018

Separk Mansion was the best place I could have ever chosen to get married! Our wedding this past February 24, 2018. It was the most amazing day of our lives. All of my friends kept telling me that "something will go wrong on your wedding day, so just expect it." EXCEPT, i ant didn't. Kinsley and Brittanie at Separk Mansion made sure my day was PERFECT! Nothing went wrong and everything went so smoothly! Kinsley and Brittanie were there for me and my family and guests ALL day and night! It was amazing. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the venue is! I couldn't have been happier. I didn't even want to get married in the Charlotte area at first, but when I saw Separk Mansion, I fell in love and knew I wanted to say I DO there. The BEST decision ever!! It was the most perfect day! I am so thankful.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Lindsay and Josh, We had so much fun planning your wedding with you both. We LOVED all the personal touches, especially having your sweet puppy join in on the wedding day fun. The band rocked it and all the guests had a Blast on the dance floor.

Abbi · Married on 12/31/2017

Brittanie & Kinsey and the Separk Mansion team were a dream to work with! I was so thankful that we chose this venue. Our day was everything that we could have dreamed. We chose to get married indoors, since it was a December wedding -- from the beautiful bridal suite to get ready in, to the main floor ceremony and reception site, and the upstairs ballroom cocktail hour, the night was perfect! The team there is 100% willing to work with your needs and want to make all that you envision come true! Beautiful venue. Beautiful day!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Abbi, It was so much fun bringing in the new year with you! What a great way to finish out 2017!!

Amber · Married on 12/30/2017

Mike and I are so happy that we picked Separk. Not only is the venue gorgeous but that staff are so amazing! Brittanie and Kinsey were so helpful, professional, and personable. Not one thing went wrong with their help.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Separk Mansion's reply:

Amber and Mike- It was such a pleasure finishing out the 2017 year with your wedding. It was stunning and we loved the soft blue colors that were brought into your wedding. Cheers to you both and the love you share!

Mary Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Brittanie and Kinsey over at Separk Mansion were wonderful to work with. I was the type of bride that wanted to schedule everything through one person and this was the perfect spot. They contacted vendors, scheduled appointments and were very responsive! The mansion is beautiful and there are limited rules and limitations which was great! We have such a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2018