SentimentalPhotos by F.Chan Reviews

25 | San Ramon, CA

25 Reviews for SentimentalPhotos by F.Chan

Juan · Married on 02/11/2017

Sentimental Photo far exceeded our expectations, Frank is the best, great attitude, very professional, and did an excellent job with our pictures. We will definitely hire him for a future event.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Danielle B

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Frank was great! very professional and reliable! I will be using him anytime we need pics done!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Daniel & Valeria · Married on 10/10/2015

Frank was very professional, very responsive to all our requests and the pictures are great.
    Thank you Frank for making our day even more special.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Tyresha · Married on 06/20/2015

Frank was real professional and he worked with me throughout all of the drama that comes along with weddings! My husband and I loved our pictures and will definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2015

NATALIE · Married on 02/07/2015

Frank was an amazing photographer! Our photos are gorgeous, and captured the most precious memories of the day!

Great value, with terrific professionalism!

Thanks for the great pictures Frank!

Mrs. DeWitt Sagastume

Sent on 06/10/2015

Silvia · Married on 01/04/2015

He is definitely reliable , friendly and professional . He is the best

Sent on 06/27/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/06/2014

We couldn't be happier with all the beautiful photos Frank shot for us on our special day! He was very professional and friendly and we enjoyed working with him very much. Thank you so much for capturing all the special moments we will enjoy for a lifetime. :)

Vanessa & Matthew

Sent on 09/15/2014

Eric · Married on 08/30/2014

Frank is simply amazing and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Mark · Married on 07/07/2014

Frank was so easy to work with and very professional in his business dealings and appearance at the wedding. The photos were put together and ready for us to receive within a week after the ceremony.

I would most highly recommend Frank's services to anyone.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Excellent, personable, friendly service all the way around. I truly don't think we could've found anyone better for our wedding photos.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2014

We hired Frank for our wedding on 6/8/14 and he did a great job!! He arrived ahead of schedule and stayed longer than planned to be sure to catch a few important moments which we really appreciated. He was the image of professionalism and kept his cool despite a very hot day and lots of chaos going on at the venue. We weren't able to get a lot of outside view shots due to the heat and lighting but Frank found a great place inside to capture our wedding party photos. There were a lot of details that went VERY wrong at our wedding (from the ceremony to the decor and everything in-between), but thanks to Frank's awesome photos you can't tell, he really captured the moments that mattered most and managed to only take pics of the things that went right and that looked great. That is the mark of a great photographer! Frank was right by my side when it mattered to capture all of the family and friend shots I wanted to get, and they turned out beautifully. He had our memory stick with all our high and low-res photos ready within like 2 days of the wedding which was AWESOME. He was also extremely gracious about my sleeping through our planned meeting time and even waited for me without rushing our meeting even though I told him I would have been happy to reschedule and come to him, wherever he was. He was very forgiving and kind and I'll never forget that. Frank is a true gentleman, a great businessman and most of all a wonderful photographer. I highly recommend him to anyone. THANK YOU FRANK!! ***Quick note to anyone planning their big day: Be sure to think ahead of the shots you don't want to miss and let Frank know specifically ahead of time (i.e. shots of the wedding rings, etc.). Whatever you ask him to do, he will listen attentively and will be sure to capture it. Wedding days can be very chaotic so this information is very important for the photographer!***

Sent on 06/20/2014

Frank was an amazing photographer! Prior to the wedding he was very attentive to our needs and was VERY organized. We met once before the wedding and communicated very well via email. Frank was very attentive and captured every important event during the wedding. He was amazing!!! I can't say enough about how great Frank was to work with!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Clarence · Married on 05/02/2014

The photos taken at our wedding were well worth it. He did a wonderful job at the reception capturing our smiles and background. There were a lot of happy people there that night especially my wife and I.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Elena · Married on 11/02/2013

Frank was absolutely wonderful to work with! Variety of pricing to chose from, catered to our wishes, showed up on time/early, very pleasant to our guests, and most importantly...fabulous pictures!!! He was super creative and quick to edit and return. Such a great guy! I will definitely keep his information for future events.

Sent on 11/09/2013

John · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't even remember how we found Mr Chan, but it worked out great. Frank was completed agreeable to our requests and worked within the church requirements and low light. A week after the wedding he gave us a flash drive with all the pictures and loaded an extra set onto a hard drive for me. We had a bride-less wedding, and specifically asked not to have the super-imposed, glamour shots you see from many weddings. He delivered exactly as we asked, and at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Teia · Married on 07/06/2013

Let me start off by saying Frank is an awesome photographer! He's very flexible as well as professional. He went above and beyond my expectations. The wedding photos came out beautifully. Frank made sure to get the perfect shot EVERY TIME. He made sure he took every shot I requested and more. Everytime I look at our wedding photos I feel like im there all over again!! Thanks again Frank you did a beautiful job, we look forward to hiring you for future events!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Evam · Married on 06/22/2013

Frank is first and foremost a true professional. Yet, he does it with a low key, stealthy approach so that capturing the truth of the event always comes first-- he is never in the way, yet his camera is everywhere capturing the truth of the moment. He possesses an artistic eye for sure, still he is also keen to document the story of the event by paying the closest possible attention to detail and properly sensing how to accurately convey the feeling of the event. He brings passion and joy to his job, and for certain these qualities are matched by true photographic talent. He is delightful to deal with (all his communications are quick and polite) and he is charming in person which allows him to put those he is photographing at ease. He gives his photographs a strong narrative feel as well, like is he telling a story from beginning to end. And his decency is beyond compare as he offers his services at a price that is affordable and fair for the working class (it is important to realize that he offers his photographs completely to his clients with no obligations to pay for printing or licensing rights, which is amazingly unique!). He is a true gem of a person and the consummate professional. We loved our wedding pictures and without his services we would not have been able to afford to capture our lower budget weddding. All viewers of the photos agree, however, that the photos are top quality! We feel so grateful to him! He provides high resolution, creative photos at a truly affordable price. You can trust him to capture the beauty of your event as he patiently listens to his customers and will be wonderfully adaptive to your wishes. Beyond a true bargain, if you hire him you will have an honest, reliable, and talented person to capture the beauty of your event. Such a rare thing these days-- top notch service with impeccable style at a modest price!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2012

Frank is a wonderful photographer and I would highly recommend him for your special event! He is thorough and willing to take whatever poses you would like. He produces HIGH quality photos that are available to you in digital format so you can print wherever you would like. Great guy, great service!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Blanca · Married on 09/29/2010

I was in need of a photographer for my wedding. I came across Sentimental photos website and decided to call the owner Frank Chan. I then met up with Mr. Chan two days after. He was a very easy person to talk to and was just pleasant to be around. He is a very professional photographer and loves what he does. The day of my wedding was just spectacular. Chan took several shots and got every important moment. The pictures turned out better than what I had expected. I would highly recommend Sentimental Photos. Thank You Frank for all of your hard work!

Sent on 10/22/2010

F · Married on 07/21/2007

My girlfriend found Sentimental Photos online for her own wedding. I had the opportunity to work with them when I coordinated her wedding day. After spending an entire day with them and watching the way they worked, I decided to book them for my own wedding.
    Before signing the contract, I met with them. They showed me some of their work and selected photos that were specifically relevant to my wedding. My wedding had some traditional elements to it, so they made sure to show me how this type of activity would look.
    On my wedding day, they showed up on time and were engaged for the entire day. I got all the photo files in about 2 weeks after my wedding. They were very affordable compared to other photographers. Over all I'm very happy that I hired them; a great value for the money.

Sent on 11/27/2008
  • Z

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2007

I chose Sentimental Photos because I liked the casual style of the photographs and because I wanted a photographer who was willing to give me discs with the photos instead of charging me an arm and a lef for a few photo prints. Frank Chan is not only a great photographer, he is a wonderfully kind person and is very enthusiastic and professional. He got at least 1 picture of each of the 100 people at our wedding, and gave me 6 CDs with nearly 1,000 photos from the wedding day. I was incredibly impressed with the photos taken! Prices have since gone up, but they are quite reasonable in comparison to other photographers that add extra cost by forcing you to purchase prints or albums from them.

Sent on 07/31/2008

Frank was a real professional, incredibly reliable and provided an excellent documentation of the event. He provided us with a huge bank of quality photos. Definitely best value for money. We only wish we communicated to Frank that we wanted some closer photos of the actual ceremony that could capture our expression and candids, I'm sure if we communicated this to Frank we would have gotten more photos like this. Overall, if you want a solid, dependable photographer that gets all the key wedding shots and beautifully documents your event Frank is a great choice.

Sent on 10/17/2014

RACHEL · Married on 09/27/2014

I found the services that Frank provided for our special occaison were excellent. My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary and our special day included many people from our original wedding day (bridal party, priest, etc) and it was wonderful how Frank captured our special day. I certainly look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Kelly · Married on 12/27/2013

I never thought I would like each one of my wedding photos !!! Frank took over 300 photos for my wedding and I'm going print all of them. I just can't believe he make all my guest look happy in each picture So I don't even have any bad picture ! Frank set up the web that all my guests can take look the pictures on the next
    day after my wedding ! He is very friendly & professional & fast. I would give him 100 % Good As Gold Customer Service !!!
    Thank you Frank ! You are the best ! :)

Sent on 02/02/2014

earnest · Married on 07/06/2013

frank Chan is the best, he really did a great job with photos on our wedding day we were very impressed. so impressed that we tipped him well. We could really tell that frank really cared as he made sure that all our pictures was prefect as he check every digital photo as he took them. Frank has a great attention to detail and was on the move and doing stuff we never once had to tell him what to do and when I did tell him something he already was a step ahead of me. Frank also show up to the event promptly to event dressed for the occasion and ready to work with his camera in had which we called a transformer because all the different ways it twist and turn. All I can say is if you want quality photos for a reasonable prices be smart like us and call f.chan at sentimental photos

Sent on 08/03/2013