Senses at Play Photography Reviews

Senses at Play Photography 5
Senses at Play Photography 6
Senses at Play Photography 7

Hilda · Married on 09/29/2018

Best photos I've ever had!

Please go to Senses at Play for your wedding pictures (or I'm sure any pictures!). They are really good at catching moments and they have amazing photo ideas. The colors of the pictures are just absolutely stunning. My wedding pictures with them are no doubt the best pictures I have ever had! Thank you Senses at Play!

Terah · Married on 06/12/2018

John was awesome! He actually got my husband to smile in our wedding photos. Actually we both are not found of being photographed and John made us fell so comfortable. Our pictures are incredible. I would highly recommend Senses at Play!!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 05/20/2018

Bernadette did an excellent job as our wedding planner and photographer for our small wedding just recently on May 20th. I was so relaxed about the whole process because I just knew she had it all under control! And so far the sneak peek photos have been amazing and truly captured the feel of our wedding day. I am so excited to see the rest! She was so focused on her work as a photographer and knew exactly what shots to get, I didn't have to worry about her missing a thing! My only request was to get a picture at the crowded Pier House beach by a certain palm tree, but wasn't sure how it would turn out as there were people sitting in chairs on the beach right nearby and floats too. She moved all the floats and had the beachgoers move a bit so we could get the shot I wanted, and it turned out perfect! I was so grateful to have her by my side for my destination wedding!

Senses at Play Photography 8

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Photos, Creativity & Amazing Prints!

My husband and I were planning a destination wedding from miles way from the northeast to Key West - not one of the easiest things to do, but one of the best due to the people that were part of our special day. During a few chats over the phone and via email, we knew that John from Senses at Play was 100% supposed to be with us on our wedding day! He always answered in a timely fashion, and the prints we ordered were always mailed to us enjoyably quick. John captured every moment, every memory and every emotion we felt that day. We got married in May 2018 and now, in November 2018, we still look at the beauty of the prints. The quality of the photos are amazing, but John was the star here. Thanks to John, every time we look at these prints we live the wedding all over again. John's compassion for what he does alongside his creativity is exactly what we needed and what every couple should have. Thank you, John!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Senses at Play was great to work with and it made it so easy that they also paired up with the DJ services for SoundWave. Bernadette was incredibly responsive and very well organized. She worked with us on the timeline that we were wanting to go with and made our picture taking sessions move seamlessly. We only had one photographer, which I would suggest using one more if at all possible, but the pictures we got were incredible and he did a great job giving us about 450 beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day by. Would highly recommend this very professional and organized business for any special photo-op occasion!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Senses at Play Photography's reply:

Katie thank you for such a wonderful review - we do our best to provide pre-wedding photo coordination - so that your day is captured your way - and also provide you back fully edited and print ready images within 30 days - even with an extremely busy schedule we have been able to accomplish this - a second photographer is always available - our celebration package is just that! of course package price is also much higher so when it comes to your wedding day budget there is always some giving and taking :) Bernadette

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2018

Bernadette and John were great to work with! I mentioned my budget and vision to Bernadette and she delivered!!
    John photographed our day and captured it perfectly. We were able to see a sneak peek the day after our wedding! And we received our entire collection a few weeks later! Super quick turn-around!!
    Thank you for everything!
    #finallyferraro

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Senses at Play Photography 9
    Senses at Play Photography 10
    Senses at Play Photography 11

Senses at Play Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was a pleasure to photography the 2 of you , your energy for each other and enthusiasm on your wedding day created a beautiful images. Thank you - John

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2018

I hear so many people say that they only had a few pictures of their big day that they were happy with. I LOVE my wedding pictures and am so, so glad I trusted them to Bernadette and Senses at Play. The value we got for our package was unbelievable. We have beautiful pictures of our family and lovely pictures from our sunset ceremony and on the beach. Plus, gorgeous shots from the garden location where we had our "first look" and and fun around town pics as well. Bernadette was confident and kept everything in motion so we could get as much from our day as we could, while also making sure we were taking time to enjoy every moment. So glad we chose Sense at Play!

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

So amazing!! John was our photographer on our wedding day and he was amazing!! Patient with our wedding party and his vision for photos is amazing! I highly recommend the family affair package to anyone getting married in Key west!

Amy · Married on 01/05/2018

John, Joanna, and team did a FANTASTIC job. I highly recommend them and would work with them again in a heartbeat. They were professional, friendly, and are great at what they do. Suggested poses and had a great eye for the details. They gave good instructions for a variety of pictures and I'm so thrilled with how they turned out. Within 24 hours, they provided some of the photos on their Facebook page, which I was so eager to share. And within 3 weeks I received all of my photos! (And I know they have had another 20+ events since my wedding!) They also provided a highlight video shortly after the wedding that was just beautiful. You won't be disappointed with this dream team!

• Kate

Kate · Married on 12/06/2017

Bernadette was awesome & helped more than she was assigned to do. She also got our entire picture collection to us 2 1/2 weeks after out wedding. :)

Senses at Play Photography 12
    Senses at Play Photography 18
    Senses at Play Photography 19
    Senses at Play Photography 20

Tara · Married on 11/09/2017

Bernadette and John were a pleasure to work with. They did an amazing job on our wedding pictures, we couldn't be happier!

cristina · Married on 10/14/2017

Bernadette is amazing and did a wonderful job in capturing our wedding and family photos. I was really impressed with her from my initial contact she clearly explained everything and answered every question in great detail. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous and she went above and beyond to get the best photos and to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Bernadette delivered a beautiful set of images that captured many very happy memories. We were thrilled with all the photos and would recommend Bernadette and Senses at Play in an instant.

Vicki · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Family Affairs package for our photography, videography and DJ services at our Key West destination wedding in April, 2017. From the very beginning, we were well taken care of. During our initial phone call, Joann spent nearly 2 hours explaining our options and answering our questions. Bernadette was our point person during the wedding-planning process. She was Great and made things as stress free as possible. She also created a detailed timeline of events for our wedding days, which we distributed to other vendors to help make sure our big day went as smoothly as possible.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and stress free. Iris, our photographer from Senses at Play was amazing!! She was very calm and professional, which goes a long way in such a high energy situation. She had great ideas, made sure everyone was standing and looking exactly where they needed to catch the best expressions. Her results were also amazing- we could not be happier with our photos! Our videographer Christina was also from Senses at Play and was very wonderful as well. She was always where she needed to be to catch all the special moments that day but very discrete. Our highlights video was beautiful and our full length video captured everything. We are so happy we decided to include videography in our package. Our DJ, Aaron Moore from Sound Wave was also top notch. He played great music the entire reception, and me, my husband and nearly everyone of our guests were dancing from start to finish. Even my grandpa was on the dance floor all night! 15 minutes before the reception ended, Aaron made sure to track me (the bride) down so I could pick our last couple songs, which I really appreciated.

Overall, I highly recommend The Family Affairs package, especially when planning a destination wedding out of state. I could not be more happy with how perfect our wedding day was and the amazing photos and videos we have to remember it!

melinda · Married on 03/19/2017

The service and professionalism we got w/ Senses at Play are unmatched. Our photos came out beautifully and every detail of our wedding was attended to perfectly. We did not have to worry about a single thing. My family and friends are amazed at how wonderful our photos are and we were so happy with the warm and friendly demeanor of the entire Senses at Play team. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for a wonderful wedding day! We highly recommend your services for any wedding, big or small.
    Melinda and Aaron

Tina · Married on 02/25/2017

100% higher this duo team for your wedding! You won't be disappointed. Wow, our pictures turned out gorgeous! We loved how quickly they posted pictures to Facebook right after our wedding! It was great, as it beat our wedding party posting before we could. Loved this concept!! Who knew we could look so good....LOL....THANKS so much John and Bernadette!! We had so much fun being photographed and having you take our pictures. What a blast the two of you are. I can see so much happiness in the two of you, and after so many years of marriage! It's truly amazing to see true love!! Keep up the great work!! Tina

jaclyn · Married on 02/24/2017

They were amazing! I had the wedding of my dreams and I know they captured it ALL! My family was a little crazy but they were so great it was wonderful working with people that work together on a daily basis. I highly highly recommend them.

Betty · Married on 02/14/2017

John and Bernadette were amazing. We planned our wedding vow renewal from another state. So most correspondence was through emails. We were able to see their work on their website and they came very highly recommended though our wedding planner "Say Yes in Key West". We asked for a few specific photos which John took. We had our vow renewal on the beach and a meal catered back at our rental house. They emailed us teaser photos before we even had our meal. John took amazing photos and worked wonderfully with our 3 year old granddaughter. He was at ease which put us at ease. It was hot and we were on smathers beach with very little shade and he took amazing photos. I would highly recommend using John and Bernadette for all your photography needs you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Senses at Play Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review - your family's enthusiasm and fun made it easy to capture your event! We wish you both another 10 years of love.

Camila · Married on 02/11/2017

I loved working with Bernadette and John! They were so patient with us and took us to the cutest places in Key West to take pictures. They were both so much fun and were such a good sport! I saw a sneak peak of our pictures and they look stunning!!! I cannot wait to see them!!

Kristen · Married on 12/03/2016

Photographs are great and the price was reasonable. Flexibility with the packages was a must and they had it.

Milani · Married on 11/03/2016

Bernadette and John,

I cannot even begin to thank you two enough for everything. all I can do is sing your praises. Our wedding could not have gone any smoother.  You two are amazing.  Thank you so much again. The thanks do not even begin to express my gratitude. Every shot I've seen looks beautiful. I can't wait to see how they all turn out.

All the best,  Milani

Sent on 11/06/2016

Senses at Play Photography's reply:

Milani and Michael what a wonderfully perfect day to get married in Key West - the sun and island breeze a stunning bride - who could ask for more! It was a pleasure photographing your event!

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

We had an amazing experience with Bernadette! She is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very attentive to detail, as well as the needs of the couple. We booked the family affair package and it was amazing to see them all work together so cohesively and pull together all our ideas into a master piece of perfection. Joanna was a delight to work with and Shawna rocked the beats their team truly is unstoppable and by far the best in the business to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2016

My wedding was at the Ernest Hemingway house in Key West, FL on May 1st 2016. Senses at play was one of the "approved vendors" for this venue. My husband and I looked at all of them, and really enjoyed the look and feel of John and Bernadette's photos. Bernadette was our photographer that day and she was absolutely amazing!!! She was so responsive to emails, and worked with our budget in order to capture all the most important moments in a short amount of time. It seemed like we spent no time at all taking photos. She knew all the best spots and angles for my venue and wasted no time at all getting all the best shots. I also really appreciated that she posted a "sneak peek " on their Facebook page with almost 40 photos from our event within an hour or two after leaving! My friends and family liked that as well. We received the final photos about a month after our wedding date and there are hundreds of beautiful shots to choose from. We are so happy with how everything turned out and with the service we received. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Senses at Play Photography's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for the kind words and it was a pleasure capturing your wedding day! Your abilities to create such unique decor, your own bridal bouquet and the blend of Jurassic Park and Lord of the Rings to make your event very personal was amazing. I especially love the volcano explosion rather than a sand ceremony! All my best for a long and wonderful life together I know that it will be as unique as the two of you are! Bernadette

Elizabeth · Married on 02/26/2016

Bernadette and Iris are amazing! Senses at Play is a very professional, personable, and understanding company. I couldn't be happier that I contacted them to photograph our wedding! They performed in every way that I could have expected! Highly recommended! Thank you for sharing in our special day! You captured mempires for my husband and I that will last forever!

• User5420969 · 2+ years ago

Bernadette was fantastic!! She was so efficient and could not be more helpful. She was willing to help with suggestions all through our planning process. She is well experienced and makes the most of the time.

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

Senses at Play were amazing! They worked their butts off to get all of the shots we wanted before the sunset. The pictures are amazing, absolutely gorgeous. They posted a preview on Facebook less than 24 hours after the wedding took place, which created a lot of excitement for the people who attended and could not attend the wedding. If we ever have another even that we need a photographer in Key West, I am def. getting Sense at Play again!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!