Selkirk Films Reviews

Selkirk Films View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 07/03/2021

Chad is amazing and works hard!

Chad is such a hard worker! I can’t believe how awesome he was on our wedding day, he made sure he got all the special images and my ceremony video was just amazing. The quality is great, he is professional and kind, and I am so happy I hired him for our videographer! Can’t wait to see the final highlight video! Chad, you are awesome!!! Hire Chad for your wedding, you won’t regret it!

Selkirk Films's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I captured some great moments, and can't wait to share the final film with you guys. It was a pleasure meeting you. I wish you two the best.
    Jake W. Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent!!

Chad helped to create our perfect wedding day! He not only made those who were unable to attend feel like the were still a part of our special day, but he captured moments that we will continue to rewatch and cherish. We received so many compliments about how great Chad's production was, and now having gone back and rewatched it we couldn't agree more.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 08/28/2020

Beautiful wedding film! We are in love with it!

We are so glad we chose Selkirk Films to film our wedding day! We got married on 8/28/2020 and the day flew by so fast, so when we watched our wedding film for the first time it felt like we were there again. Chad captured so many special moments that we had already forgotten about. We loved seeing our family and friends in our video having a blast with each other. Each and every part of our wedding film is so special. We are so excited that we get to relive our perfect day again and again with the beautiful video that Chad put together for us. We received our film soon after the wedding and it came in a lovely keepsake box with our names engraved on them! Chad was professional from beginning to end and was so fun to be around! If you're looking for a passionate and incredibly talented videographer, book with Selkirk Films!

Selkirk Films's reply:

Kelsey, it was a pleasure working with you and Jared. My best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
    Alicia G. Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible

Chad was extremely professional throughout the whole process. When we received the video several weeks after our wedding, we were able to relive many of those special moments that we experienced that day. The quality of the video and the unique way he incorporated many different aspects of film (drone shots of the church were incredible!) gave us something worth watching and reliving over and over again.
    Would most definitely recommend his services to anyone looking to capture those special moments on film.

Selkirk Films's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad you guys are enjoying reliving that special day. It was a pleasure meeting you, Adam and your friends and family. My best wishes for a long and happy life together!
  • David
    David Married on 09/14/2019

More than we could have imagined!

Blessed with the Best!
    Chad was absolutely amazing to work with in capturing our special day! He was able to catch so many amazing moments that happened during our day that we just didn't get to see and put them all together beautifully in a video that was more than we could have even ever imagined. He had us write love notes to each other and recorded us saying them to one another separately. So when we heard each other's love note to one another for the very first time, it really made it something special. This memory and family keepsake is loved, cherished and will be shared for generations to come.
    I would recommend Chad at Selkirk media to anyone who is looking for a proven professional in not only video, but in the audio field as well. Amazing footage and we love the soundtrack choice which ties everything together beautifully! My wife and I are beyond happy with how it all turned out and we can't stop watching it. We can not thank you enough, we love every second of it.

David and Dawn Looper

Selkirk Films's reply:

Dawn and David, thank you so much for the kind words. I had a blast filming and editing your wedding. I'm delighted that you are enjoying the film! I wish you guys many years of happiness and good fortune.
    - Chad
    Nita Married on 07/31/2019

Wonderful Experience

This review is far overdue as I got married July 2019! However, I want to make sure that I leave a review as Chad was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I hired him as our videographer for our wedding and he and his wife were professional and easy to work with. Most importantly, our video turned out great! He listened to what we wanted and even asked for my input with the music! Overall they are great to work with and come highly recommended! Thank you again, Chad.

Selkirk Films's reply:

Hello Nita. Thank you and John for being awesome clients! We had a blast at your beautiful wedding, and enjoyed working with you. Our best wishes!
    James Married on 06/29/2019

Chad and his assistant were top notch!!!!

Chad and is assistant were fun to work with. Chad has a great eye and captures the moments naturally. I can’t wait to work with him again.

Selkirk Films's reply:

Thank you James! We enjoyed shooting the engagement session and are looking forward to filming the wedding day.
    Ajulu Married on 04/28/2018

This video made us feel like celebrities

This was one of our favorite things from the wedding. They are able to capture moments that you don’t realize are there. To sit back and watch this was so amazing it made my wife cry in the opening scene with how well they put the video together. They do great background music and the order they put it in was perfect. I would highly recommend Selkirk Media to anyone wanting to cherish the memory of the best day of your life. They put it on a blu Ray for us and we have watched it so many times. These are the things that make weddings spectacular don’t cut yourself short of these moments. Also they made me look like I could dance so it’s worth every penny.

Selkirk Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Andy and Ajulu! It was my pleasure to meet and work with you guys. My best wishes :)
    Robyn F. Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing! So thankful for them!

Selkirk photographed and videoed my wedding last March and I am so glad they did! The photos turned out beautiful and the video captured the love and fun of the day perfectly. I couldn’t recommend them enough! Thank you for everything!

Selkirk Films's reply:

Thank you Robyn for letting us be a part of your special day. Your ceremony was wonderful and the reception was a blast. My best wishes!
    Breanna I. Married on 02/20/2021

Professional, personalized and great results!

Selkirk films was outstanding! I recently coordinated a wedding where Chad and his second shooter were hired to capture the couple's Special Day and right from the start they did a wonderful job! From sitting down with the couple to go over a package that was personalized for their needs, to communicating with me and showing up early so they could get lighting and camera angles just right, to bringing everything they needed the day of they were great to work with!