Selena McMahon Photography Reviews

39 | Queen Creek, AZ

39 Reviews for Selena McMahon Photography

Dawn F. · Getting married on 01/01/2023

Everything you'd wish for and then some!

Selena is hands down one of the best, EVER. We came to Selena for our engagement/ proposal and she exceeded all expectations. My fiance and I love her style of editing, she takes so much pride in her photography and it really shows! Her communication, professionalism, and photography skills are all superb. She is extremely personable and makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the day/shoot. We loved her and her photos so much we have her booked for our wedding day! I have no doubt she will make our special day even that much more perfect! I cant speak anymore highly about her work, and even her as a person! Selena is definitely someone you NEED photographing your wedding/ elopement!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Melissa C. · Married on 05/14/2021

Always pleased with the outcome

Selena goes above and beyond to ensure you are getting what you want. Blessed to have had the privilege of working with her on more than one occasion!

Sent on 05/14/2021

Elizabeth J. · Married on 04/10/2021

Great communication and easy to work with

Every interaction was very positive they were willing to answer any questions and help me find the best options for me and my now husband. Communicates throughout the whole process up until the wedding day just to make sure you have everything you need as far as photos go such as a list of all the family members you would like to get photos with. On the wedding day they helped us keep on schedule and even helped me with my dress because we were having problems with the buttons! They were so wonderful to work with she helped us find poses that were comfortable for us and were willing to work with us in every way possible and made the pictures come out amazing! All my guest after the wedding were asking about them because they really liked the energy and performance they brought.

Sent on 05/16/2021
  • X

Xavier · Married on 02/27/2021

So awesome!

Selena was great! Knew every shot we needed and kept us on time and ready to go! Would recommend to anyone with a wedding coming up and having to make a decision on a photographer!

Sent on 03/13/2021

Marina L. · Married on 02/27/2021

Please book her RIGHT now

I know first hand how stressful of a time it is planning a wedding (covid bride.. do I say more) and not to mention trying to decide on a photographer who will be capturing the most important day of your life which you will be posting for years to come... Girl when I tell you that Selena is an absolute ARTIST when it comes to photography.. she is not only extremely professional and so helpful with time management and keeping everything on schedule, but she also has an amazing eye to capturing the most priceless and most memorable moments, all through the lens of her camera. To put it into simple words, my favorite vendor that I worked with on my wedding day was Selena, and I will forever cherish my beautiful wedding for the rest of my life!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Emilie P. · Married on 02/25/2021

Selena is the bee's knees

I couldn't have enough good things to say about Selena. Planning a wedding in Arizona from Michigan amidst a global pandemic was not exactly ideal. I stumbled upon Selena's website on Wedding Wire and fell in love with not only her work but everything that she stands for.
    She went above and beyond her duties as a photographer and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. As COVID changed, so did our wedding plans, and Selena was so easy to work with and flexible.
    10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a genuine, talented and professional photographer!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Kris H. · Married on 02/19/2021

Simply the best

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Natalie H. · Married on 12/12/2020

So Much More Than Just A Photographer

Selena has such an amazing eye and talent for capturing all the special moments, big and small. She was very accommodating & responsive to all our questions and ideas prior to our wedding day. My man of honor had forgotten his shirt an hour before the ceremony and Selena’s husband, Robby was so kind to lend us the one he was wearing! My husband & I wanted pictures of us walking through the street of downtown Gilbert (something we wanted but were nervous about because we’re pretty introverted) and she completely put us at ease & kept us on time for getting back to the reception. We are over the moon with how our pictures turned out! The hardest part of the whole process was trying to narrow down the pictures because they all turned out so beautiful. Choosing Selena as our wedding photographer was one of the greatest decisions we’ve ever made!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Dawn A. · Married on 12/08/2020

Elope with Selena!

We changed our wedding plans and decided to go small and elope. We decided to contact Selena and had no idea where we wanted to elope nor did I have hair, makeup, flowers, or a dress picked out. The only thing we did know is that we wanted her. She recommended a few spots to elope that fitted within our vision and weren't too far travel wise. She also recommended someone for everything that I was missing. I feel like she low-key planned my wedding haha and I'm so grateful. 100/10 would recommend her!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Yes!! I’m so glad I was able to help you guys get not only your wedding photography situated but all of the things you were missing as well!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2020

Stunning Photos, Great Photographer!

Selena is an amazing person and gifted photographer! She did our engagement shoot a few months ago and we had a blast and the photos turned out stunning.

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly O. · Married on 11/03/2020

My engagement photos were great but my wedding photos were amazing!

Selena is an amazing photographer and focuses on catching memorable and emotional moments. I am always completely satisfied with her work and professionalism!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! It was such an honor to be part of your beautiful day. ♥️ I can’t wait to see what you guys do next!
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn C. · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing Experience on our Wedding Day!

Selena went above and beyond! Her attention to detail and communication that started THE DAY we reached out to book, was exceptional. Selena provided so much guidance and experience to make sure our wedding day went smoothly and we got the photos we desired. I would 10/10 recommend and her style of editing, HOLY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Michael B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Definitely Recommend Selena

Hiring Selena was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding! Right from the start she was so easy to work with and communicated with us about everything we needed to know before hiring a photographer. Her pricing was very reasonable and we were able to take advantage of a great “sale” offer she was doing around Black Friday to get our entire portfolio of photos. She let us know well in advance about what she needed in terms of shot lists and timing etc and was very responsive to all our questions. Even when COVID impacted our plans and the time of our event, she was so helpful in planning and super flexible with the time changing last minute! On our wedding day she was great—professional and fast, taking TONS of pictures, and super organized when getting our guests together for the shots we wanted. So far the photos we’ve seen are amazing and exactly what we imagined! Selena is the best and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Megan B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Selena is the absolute best!

Selena was an absolute dream to work with! Not only did we have COVID restrictions we had to figure out but our ceremony time got switched on us about three weeks before our wedding. Selena was amazing through all of that and was gracious enough to split her time with us, capturing our ceremony and family photos in the morning and then meeting us again for sunset portraits. She definitely went above and beyond for us and we are forever grateful! And we know that all of our photos will turn out gorgeous because she is just that good! Everyone who was at our wedding commented on how amazing Selena was at getting the photos we wanted and photos we didn’t even know we needed! The whole day was perfect and went so smooth and I believe a lot of that was due to Selena! She was the best choice we made and we are so glad she was there to capture our special day

Sent on 10/13/2020

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I was a pleasure to work with you both! ♥️ I can’t wait to get through the rest of your images.

Anahi L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Just, puuuurfect!

I truly couldn’t have envisioned for everything to come out as wonderful as it did. I thank you for sharing your gift with us and allowing us to feel as remarkable as we did.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Chad K. · Married on 09/20/2020

Quality in every way!

Her attention to detail is unmatched! Would recommend her to anyone looking to have their wedding captured the right way!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Baylie

Baylie H. · Married on 09/20/2020

Absolutely incomparable!

We cannot express enough the amazing experience we had with Selena, starting with our first consultation at the beginning of this COVID madness. She is incredibly detail oriented and exceeded all expectations with the vision we had for both our wedding and engagement photos. If you are looking for cinematic, larger than life, stunning photos that capture real emotion, she is your girl. (Who the heck wouldn’t want that?!) She is a professional but with a welcoming and unique personality that drew us in and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I are more of an alternative couple, and the way Selena embraced and celebrated what other photographers would normally want to ‘hide’ was also such a huge reason for our choosing her. We literally counted down the seconds to get our photos back because we were so excited. We could not have been more happy with this choice and we look forward to using her for more photos throughout our life.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words. I am so glad you guys ended up choosing me! You guys are a unique couple and had a specific vision that I was so excited to capture and make come to life. I am so excited to watch your journey from here on.

Tyler M. · Married on 03/20/2020

I had the time of my life

Selena caught some of the best moments of our life that day. We couldn’t thank her enough! If you’re reading this, BOOK HER!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Rachelle

Rachelle B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best day ever!!

Selena is amazing!!! I’m so happy I chose her for my wedding. Her photos are absolutely breathtaking. She has an eye like no other. I would choose her over and over again.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 02/22/2020

Best in the biz!!

Picking Selena as our photographer was without a doubt an easy decision. She is phenomenal. Any concerns I had (weather&time) vanished because of her confidence and optimism was absolutely reassuring. Being in front of the camera is so comfortable with her. 10 out of 10 recommend. She’s the BEST.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m so glad I got to work with you guys (both times) and just remember that rain on your wedding day is good luck. ♥️♥️
  • Jasmine

Jasmine V. · Married on 01/26/2020

Selena is the best!

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Selena is. From the first meeting, she was kind and professional. Selena went out of her way to really understand the vibe we wanted for our portraits. She was patient with us when we struggled to make our shot list. She even found my hair and makeup team and my florist! Selena is more than just a photographer. She's a friend and the glue in any team. On the day of the wedding, she was efficient and went above and beyond to help with anything that I needed. During the unplugged ceremony, I can't say I even noticed her, she's like a fabulous ninja. Despite not seeing her she managed to get shots that we're going to treasure for the rest of our lives. During the portraits and family photos she was magic. Selena wrangled family members with ease and poise. Her husband Robby is also so skilled at capturing amazing moments and dealing with family. Some of my favorite shots are candid moments that I missed. I could keep going forever about Selenas virtues. So as someone with post wedding clarity I can say with complete confidence that Selena is one of the best photographers around. You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, you guys are literally the sweetest and most amazing. I am so happy I was able to be there for your special day and give you exactly what you were envisioning. ♥️♥️
  • Devan

Devan · Married on 12/14/2019

We had an absolutely amazing time using Selena for our photos! They are exactly what I wanted and was looking for! Ive been using Selena for our photos for about 3 years now and love every session!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Love you guys! Thank you for your kind words. <3

Chelsea · Married on 12/14/2019

This review wouldn't even do her justice

The first time my husband and I met with Selena I knew she was the perfect choice for us as a photographer. Her photographs are stunning and she provides an excellent service through out the entire process that I would never have expected to receive. Not only did we "click" with her, she was able to capture who we are as a couple.

She is very organized and was able to really help keep the flow of the timeline going. She was also very easy going when there were a few "stressful" moments (like there always are on wedding days). I can honestly say that Selena went above and beyond for me, I couldn't imagine the day with out her.

One of my favorite things about her (so many things so it's hard to choose) is that she provided the wedding pictures to us so quickly, it was a least a week and a half earlier than I expected. She would send me a few sneak peeks that would constantly make my day!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Chelsie B. · Married on 12/01/2019

Team Effort

Selena and her husband were a great team. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Erin P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Selena is amazing!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Selena, and how she runs her photography business. I found her on Facebook, and from the moment I contacted her she was very professional, and you can tell that she is very organized and has a great system down. She reminded me to send her my shot list, and to revise it because I forgot. Planning a wedding isn’t busy or anything haha. She prints out the shots that you want and has them in order, so that she doesn’t miss anything that you want. She keeps everything running smoothly, and she has a great personality! The pictures turned out AMAZING! I cried when I went through them, she really captured the emotion of the day. Like I said, she is amazing, and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! 😭 I’m so glad you guys let me be a part of your special day. ♥️♥️ I won’t ever forget it.