28 Reviews for Selena Huan Bridal

Appts. Only (2)
Formal Gowns (2)
Flower Girls (1)
28 Selena Huan Bridal Reviews

I had a wonderful experience shopping for a wedding dress with Selena Huan Bridal. They were all very professional, sincere and helpful. I never thought I could have my own custom wedding dress. SH makes my dream come true. The chief designer Selena communicates with you directly and gives you a design drawing combining your thoughts and her professional ideas. She went above and beyond to provide genuine advice. All I need to do is to trust them. The store itself has a very extensive selection of beautiful wedding dresses, including amazing dresses on sale. When I walked out of the store, I felt very happy and fortunate because of the excellent service provided by Judy and Cici. It was truly a perfect dress-shopping experience. Thank you Selena, Judy and Cici!

Profile Picture jocelyn, 1/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This studio is so beautiful and has tons of really stunning dresses, so if you're looking for a very Instragram-worthy shopping experience or you want to have a very flexible and rich source of customization, definitely go here. They do offer independent designer artworks and really in good quality. It sounds cliche, but I honestly can't rave enough about Selena Huan Bridal. The shop itself is beautiful, clean, and smells heavenly! My consultant Cici was unbelievably sweet, and she completely got what vibe I was trying to explain I was going for. I received a hand written congratulations from her in the mail the following week, which was just so thoughtful and personalized. My dress and the veil I ordered all arrived much earlier than planned, and they made it really easy for me to find a time to pick everything up. I without a doubt will recommend them to anyone I know is getting hitched!

Profile Picture Meghana, 12/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customization, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

I’m so excited and impressed when I get my dress! Received my custom-made silk matte satin dress today. So beautiful! I was so obssed by the beading and lace details on my dress and the quality is absolutely prefect for the price! I will definitely send more photos after my pre-wedding shooting! Thanks a lot to CiCi, she's so patient and lovely with us! And their designer is very professional and detail-oriented. Impressive!

Profile Picture Linna, 11/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

By far the best place to come wedding dress shopping! I had the BEST experience I could of ever asked for! Judy & Selena was so sweet, knowledgeable & helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop & especially Cici and Judy as my bridal consultants. Thank you so very much for making my dream dress come true! I had been feeling a bit underwhelmed with buy a dress - having certain insecurities, but these ladies made me feel SO good- no other place compared! So glad I came back and found my PERFECT dress here! Love these ladies and the genuineess they bring to make this special time even sweeter! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am really satisfy with the style and quality. I went to try the dresses twice. They are nice, patient, and helped me a lot.

Profile Picture JING, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so grateful for Selena and her team. I got married on 8/4/18 in Michigan and I wanted a purple wedding dress. I've wanted a purple wedding dress for years, and had started to think it wasn't possible. Everyone I spoke to either only made dresses in white or could get me a purple dress, but for an exorbitant price. I was feeling pretty discouraged when I stumbled upon Selena Huan Bridal, but I reached out anyway to see what she could do. I saw a design on her site that I liked a lot, but it was in white, so I wanted to see if she could make it in purple. I expected the worst, but she replied and said that she could make it happen. The result was a gorgeous, affordable purple gown that absolutely wowed my guests. I felt amazing in it and everyone is still talking about it. I can't tell you how much it means to have my dream of a purple wedding dress come true. I've been talking about it since I was a little girl, and Selena made it a reality! Once the professional photos come in, I will update my review to attach a picture!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Customization

23 分钟前
My mom, sister and I went to this store last December and I was very lucky to become the 1st bride who ordered their newest 2019 Collection. Stella and Judy were super helpful and gave us server creative and honest suggestions. My sister particularly likes their lace and fabrics while my mum likes their Swarovski crystals beaded on their gowns. They have wonderful made-to-fit services and the dress arrived quickly. I just finished my fitting today and it perfectly fitted. Love my dress! Super excited on my upcoming big days in July!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/28/18, 1 Review
4.2

I had a great experience with Selena Huan bridal! Some of my requests were initially misunderstood, which caused some stress because the first dress they made was not what I wanted. However, they were quick to fix the mistakes. Very affordable also.

Profile Picture Brenly, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you want to have an unique wedding dress, this is definitely the place to go! Thanks to Judy and Selena, they designed and made the dress which is exactly what I want. At first I was a little upset about a made dress coz you wouldn't know how it looks like on you, but it turns out to be far beyond my expectation. It fits perfect on me(the tailor they work with is very professional). I love the quality of the lace, and the price is reasonable too.

Personally I really like their customer service. Different from other bridal dress boutique, their store is more intimate. They provide service to one customer at a time, Judy and her assistants are very professional and super sweet, I always feel so relaxed whenever I came back to their store.

Thank you SH for making my wedding more perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses and great service! Both Jody and Mandy are friendly and helpful!! The dresses are perfect for Asian girls, both size and style~ I can communicate with the designer to customize as I like~~I've visited many wedding shops, it's the best!!

Profile Picture jinlin, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I first saw the picture of “The Little Mermaid” on Pinterest, I kinda knew that it will be my gown on my wedding day. I immediately made an appointment and I was even more impressed when I tried it on. The gown fits me great and the real thing is even much better than the picture. All the details are fixed on its place and the beads are perfectly embroidered. My fiance saw it and said that he is excited for our wedding day this summer! My dream of becoming a lovely bride with a mermaid inspired gown will soon come true! So happy to found Selena Huan Bridal!!!

Profile Picture User7862007, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A pretty new designer in CA but really lovely dresses! I came to their flagship store in Sunnyvale last month and bought the Little Mermaid as my destination wedding dress in Florida. Very eye-catching unique design and exquisite details including fine laces, lux fabrics and swascki crystals.

Profile Picture jenalynn, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Newly emerging designer's brand in CA. I was really amazed by their imaginative designs when I randomly browsing wedding gowns on Pinterest for my summer wedding and found their dresses with many saves and likes. I kinda do a google search and surprisingly loved 3-4 of their designs. Finally one of their designer, Judy, in their CA flagship store did a great job to help me finalize my gown selection. I chose one of their tank lace ball gown with ruffled layers of tulle on the skirt for my wedding day. Really happy to finish such a big project so early! Can't wait to have my wedding now.

Profile Picture deena, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All I have to say is Wow~~~~. I would give 10 stars if I could! I barely ever write reviews online. The owner: Judy is incredibly nice, gorgeous, friendly, helpful and made me feel so welcomed like family. I was tried so many other places to find my perfect engagement dress; until a friend of mine told me about this place. Judy knew exactly what I was looking for and picked all the right styles, she made me feel super comfortable. I can't find enough words to describe how lovely she made my experience.
Also, the selection here is so unique. The designer: Selena was amazing helpful. She listened to all my requested and made finding the right gown I wanted so easily. I am very excited that I finally found the prefect dress I been looking for months. If you are still looking for your "the one" dress, this is absolutely the place you should check out. I am very happy with my experience; highly recommended this place for everyone. You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I rented 3 of their gown for my engagement photo shooting with the photographer that Selena and Judy recommended. Judy gave a lot of good suggestions for us and we really like how the dresses flared my body in the photos. Judy also helped me to find a make-up artist and the whole team did an excellent job to accomplish the perfect photo shooting for my engagement. Really love them! I personally give 5 stars for their product quality and services!

Profile Picture anna, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here. There was no extra fee for customize my personal dress. After talked to the designer, we decided to put my flower onto the dress. So my dress is unique all over the world. And it fits me perfectly. That's awesome.
In addition the bag of dress is free unlike David's bridal charges $50.

Profile Picture Jessie, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Have been craving for a Mermaid Gown for a while. I found Selena Huan Bridal from Yelp and was amazed by this wedding dress at the first glance. They have very good customer service since I called for appointment as soon as possible and they place my appointment on the same day. I decided to take it after trying it on since the quality of the gown is really satisfying and I love the pearl beads on the dress that gives extra effect. The fabric of the dress is high quality soft satin very smooth and elegant, beads and pearls are very exquisite, I especially love the 3D roses on the shoulders, they give the whole dress a romantic feeling.

Profile Picture YINGXIN, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy is very helpful and gave a lot of advice for the dress. They have very good quality dress and can even customize personal dress for u. Good place to shop here. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7443821, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is my favorite wedding gown in Selena Huan's 2016 collection, I love every detail on the dress, very elegant, beautiful. Selena Huan also provide awesome bespoke service, I can get my dress that fits me perfectly. The dress with my measurement arrived under 1 month! Every thing beyond my expectation!! Love Selena Huan Bridal!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought 6 bridesmaid dresses from Selena Huan Bridal and all of them look great and fit my brideesmaid very well. Selena and Judy are easy to communicate and help me in every way. I am very satisfied with the purchase with Selena Huan Bridal.

Profile Picture User7320208, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Selena did an amazing job on the dresses. We asked for several different styles varying from petite to plus sizes all in the same color. Not only were the dresses custom sized and high quality but they also arrived weeks before expected without any extra rush fees like the other companies. My bridesmaids and mothers were very happy with their dresses. The dresses also contained enough material you could have let out the dress if you wanted.

Profile Picture User7287348, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Twisted haltered full-length chiffon bridesmaid dress

I let my bridesmaids pick their design of dress as long as it is within the garden motif and they have chosen this one. Upon receiving the items, they really loved their dresses and became even more excited for my special day to come. Elegant design and really great for garden wedding! Thanks Selena Huan Bridal!

Profile Picture unice, 9/5/16, 1 Review

Selena Huan Beaded Lace Long Sleeve Illusion V-Neck Sheath Gown

My wedding is coming and I have no time to scan local wedding stores so I decided to go online to save time and money too but still get outstanding quality from it. After few hours of browsing, Selena Huan Bridal caught my attention, their bridal gowns are unique among other gowns in the web. I loved the revealing and intriguing style of this gown which is the reason why I purchased it. Now, I’m no longer in the rush and everything is fixed for my wedding. The gown arrived on time and deliver as it promised, the quality and all the wonders on it! Selena Huan is truly an excellent wedding gown supplier!

Profile Picture rosalinda, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I first saw its picture, I already knew that it will be my gown on my wedding day. I ordered immediately and I was even more impressed when the package arrived. The gown is packed with quality and care. It fits me great and the real thing is better than the picture. All the details are fixed on its place and perfectly embroidered. My fiance saw it and said that he is excited for our wedding day next month! My dream of becoming a lovely bride with a mermaid inspired gown will soon come true! So happy to found Selena Huan Bridal!!!

Profile Picture paula, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I never see such beautiful wedding dresses with the best price and the highest quality!Selena's design is amazing, it makes me feel I am the one and only!

Profile Picture Hao, 8/9/16, 1 Review