20 Reviews for Selena Huan Bridal

Bridal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
20 Selena Huan Bridal Reviews

23 分钟前
My mom, sister and I went to this store last December and I was very lucky to become the 1st bride who ordered their newest 2019 Collection. Stella and Judy were super helpful and gave us server creative and honest suggestions. My sister particularly likes their lace and fabrics while my mum likes their Swarovski crystals beaded on their gowns. They have wonderful made-to-fit services and the dress arrived quickly. I just finished my fitting today and it perfectly fitted. Love my dress! Super excited on my upcoming big days in July!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses and great service! Both Jody and Mandy are friendly and helpful!! The dresses are perfect for Asian girls, both size and style~ I can communicate with the designer to customize as I like~~I've visited many wedding shops, it's the best!!

Profile Picture jinlin, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I first saw the picture of “The Little Mermaid” on Pinterest, I kinda knew that it will be my gown on my wedding day. I immediately made an appointment and I was even more impressed when I tried it on. The gown fits me great and the real thing is even much better than the picture. All the details are fixed on its place and the beads are perfectly embroidered. My fiance saw it and said that he is excited for our wedding day this summer! My dream of becoming a lovely bride with a mermaid inspired gown will soon come true! So happy to found Selena Huan Bridal!!!

Profile Picture User7862007, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A pretty new designer in CA but really lovely dresses! I came to their flagship store in Sunnyvale last month and bought the Little Mermaid as my destination wedding dress in Florida. Very eye-catching unique design and exquisite details including fine laces, lux fabrics and swascki crystals.

Profile Picture jenalynn, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Newly emerging designer's brand in CA. I was really amazed by their imaginative designs when I randomly browsing wedding gowns on Pinterest for my summer wedding and found their dresses with many saves and likes. I kinda do a google search and surprisingly loved 3-4 of their designs. Finally one of their designer, Judy, in their CA flagship store did a great job to help me finalize my gown selection. I chose one of their tank lace ball gown with ruffled layers of tulle on the skirt for my wedding day. Really happy to finish such a big project so early! Can't wait to have my wedding now.

Profile Picture deena, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All I have to say is Wow~~~~. I would give 10 stars if I could! I barely ever write reviews online. The owner: Judy is incredibly nice, gorgeous, friendly, helpful and made me feel so welcomed like family. I was tried so many other places to find my perfect engagement dress; until a friend of mine told me about this place. Judy knew exactly what I was looking for and picked all the right styles, she made me feel super comfortable. I can't find enough words to describe how lovely she made my experience.
Also, the selection here is so unique. The designer: Selena was amazing helpful. She listened to all my requested and made finding the right gown I wanted so easily. I am very excited that I finally found the prefect dress I been looking for months. If you are still looking for your "the one" dress, this is absolutely the place you should check out. I am very happy with my experience; highly recommended this place for everyone. You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I rented 3 of their gown for my engagement photo shooting with the photographer that Selena and Judy recommended. Judy gave a lot of good suggestions for us and we really like how the dresses flared my body in the photos. Judy also helped me to find a make-up artist and the whole team did an excellent job to accomplish the perfect photo shooting for my engagement. Really love them! I personally give 5 stars for their product quality and services!

Profile Picture anna, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here. There was no extra fee for customize my personal dress. After talked to the designer, we decided to put my flower onto the dress. So my dress is unique all over the world. And it fits me perfectly. That's awesome.
In addition the bag of dress is free unlike David's bridal charges $50.

Profile Picture Jessie, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Have been craving for a Mermaid Gown for a while. I found Selena Huan Bridal from Yelp and was amazed by this wedding dress at the first glance. They have very good customer service since I called for appointment as soon as possible and they place my appointment on the same day. I decided to take it after trying it on since the quality of the gown is really satisfying and I love the pearl beads on the dress that gives extra effect. The fabric of the dress is high quality soft satin very smooth and elegant, beads and pearls are very exquisite, I especially love the 3D roses on the shoulders, they give the whole dress a romantic feeling.

Profile Picture YINGXIN, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Judy is very helpful and gave a lot of advice for the dress. They have very good quality dress and can even customize personal dress for u. Good place to shop here. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7443821, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is my favorite wedding gown in Selena Huan's 2016 collection, I love every detail on the dress, very elegant, beautiful. Selena Huan also provide awesome bespoke service, I can get my dress that fits me perfectly. The dress with my measurement arrived under 1 month! Every thing beyond my expectation!! Love Selena Huan Bridal!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought 6 bridesmaid dresses from Selena Huan Bridal and all of them look great and fit my brideesmaid very well. Selena and Judy are easy to communicate and help me in every way. I am very satisfied with the purchase with Selena Huan Bridal.

Profile Picture User7320208, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Selena did an amazing job on the dresses. We asked for several different styles varying from petite to plus sizes all in the same color. Not only were the dresses custom sized and high quality but they also arrived weeks before expected without any extra rush fees like the other companies. My bridesmaids and mothers were very happy with their dresses. The dresses also contained enough material you could have let out the dress if you wanted.

Profile Picture User7287348, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Twisted haltered full-length chiffon bridesmaid dress

I let my bridesmaids pick their design of dress as long as it is within the garden motif and they have chosen this one. Upon receiving the items, they really loved their dresses and became even more excited for my special day to come. Elegant design and really great for garden wedding! Thanks Selena Huan Bridal!

Profile Picture unice, 9/5/16, 1 Review

Selena Huan Beaded Lace Long Sleeve Illusion V-Neck Sheath Gown

My wedding is coming and I have no time to scan local wedding stores so I decided to go online to save time and money too but still get outstanding quality from it. After few hours of browsing, Selena Huan Bridal caught my attention, their bridal gowns are unique among other gowns in the web. I loved the revealing and intriguing style of this gown which is the reason why I purchased it. Now, I’m no longer in the rush and everything is fixed for my wedding. The gown arrived on time and deliver as it promised, the quality and all the wonders on it! Selena Huan is truly an excellent wedding gown supplier!

Profile Picture rosalinda, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I first saw its picture, I already knew that it will be my gown on my wedding day. I ordered immediately and I was even more impressed when the package arrived. The gown is packed with quality and care. It fits me great and the real thing is better than the picture. All the details are fixed on its place and perfectly embroidered. My fiance saw it and said that he is excited for our wedding day next month! My dream of becoming a lovely bride with a mermaid inspired gown will soon come true! So happy to found Selena Huan Bridal!!!

Profile Picture paula, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I never see such beautiful wedding dresses with the best price and the highest quality!Selena's design is amazing, it makes me feel I am the one and only!

Profile Picture Hao, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My flower girls looked like cute and elegant little angels in my church wedding 2 weeks ago. The cotton linings are really soft which brought no discomfort on our flower girls! Superb material and delicate-looking design! The details and quality are outstanding! Overall, we are very pleased with the service of Selena Huan!
The product is:
3D floral water- soluble lace hem dress

Profile Picture camillia, 7/10/16, 1 Review

Selena Huan Strapless Beaded Corded Lace A-line Gown with Mermaid inner Dress

I bought this gown because of its heart-shape motif that truly signifies the love between my husband and me. It is also simply elegant which is great for my general motif. All the guests in my wedding was left astounded as they saw me walk down the aisle. Happiness was all over the place and overflowed from my heart. My groom looked at me with mesmerized eyes and that day became our start to forever journey together. This gown reflected the love that I have for my husband. Thank you Selena Huan for designing a quality-made and uniquely elegant wedding gown like this!

Profile Picture bonny, 6/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I HIGHLY recommend the Selena Huan Bridal Shop in Sunnyvale! Judy and Selena did an amazing job with my daughter Jenny ’s dress. They customized the design so that it was exactly the princess dress Jenny wanted. They worked with Jenny to adjust the design so the fit was not too loose, not too tight, but “just right”, by coming up with a gorgeous “corset” back. While this involved two trips for the dress back to China, Judy managed everything beautifully, kept us informed, arranged for rapid transit as needed. She communicated with us professionally and often so that we did not need to worry about whether the dress would arrive in time. She guided us through our many questions (where is the strap for holding up the train? how do you tie the corset so that it is tight enough?). And she provided a custom-made beautiful size 8 flower girl dress that made Jenny’s niece feel like a princess too!
Judy made the “experience” for this mother-of-the-bride and bride feel very special. (We had visited several other bridal shops in the area), welcoming us warmly, and helping us with every step along the way, including shipping various items from California to Maryland, where the wedding took place (in December 2017).

Profile Picture User4036278, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Bride, Flower Girls, Bridal Gowns, Veils