Select Pro Media Reviews

10 Reviews for Select Pro Media

1 User photo

Select Pro Media 1

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Professional, organized and innovative! Excellent!

Pamela · Married on 11/02/2017

GWG Films were great to work with. Caleb was always there to pick up the phone; so responsive and flexible throughout the whole occassion. My video turned out perfect. Thanks so much to his team.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rick · Married on 11/01/2017

Very professional and nice. His assistant was great as well. The video turned out amazing . I highly recommend GWG Films

Christi · Married on 11/01/2017

Caleb really knows how to capture the moments that I wanted captured and had some great ideas and insight. He knows what he is doing and I can tell he has a lot of experience. He is very likable and a joy to work with. He answered all the questions and I was blown away by the turn around time. He was quick!! We love the quality and the professionalism of the job he did for us. I can't say enough about his work and how I know we picked the perfect person for our videography! I highly recommend him! You won't regret it!

Lexi · Married on 10/21/2017

Caleb and his crew were the utmost professional. Even more so than some of my vendors that have been in this business far longer than he has. I told him what I wanted and he by far exceeded my expectations! And he even brought his drone along and captured what had become my favorite photo from the wedding. Don't pass him up, he's worth every penny!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Select Pro Media 2

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2017

Caleb was absolutely amazing! He showed up early and was invisible through the whole evening. I so appreciate the sense of ease I got from how low maintenance he was while still managing to be everywhere at once, capturing every moment. I'm blown away by GWG and their ability to capture both the spirit and aesthetic captured that I feel represent that night and my partner and I.

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • W

Wes · Married on 09/23/2017

Caleb and the crew are fantastic! They were professional, prompt, and delivered on time. The video will be a family heirloom in the years to come. I get misty-eyed every time I watch it. I'm so glad we decided to invest in their service!!

Logan · Married on 09/05/2017

Incredible service! I asked for what I thought would be a very simple video and he not only met but EXCEEDED All expectations of an incredible video. Anybody can have an expensive camera and make a video but only a true videographer like Caleb will make it worth your while.

Saheli · Married on 10/22/2017

Caleb was extremely easy to communicate with, and was very patient and understanding of our wants and needs, including budgetary constraints. He has a really easygoing and friendly demeanor, and makes you feel instantly comfortable being filmed. Not only were we impressed with how quickly he got us the finished film, but also at how beautifully it turned out.

Sent on 12/01/2017