Selah Heather Design Reviews

Selah Heather Design 2
Selah Heather Design 3
Selah Heather Design 4

Deborah · Married on 12/27/2017

Selah was very friendly and so easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and had envisioned and she made it come to life. Having a December wedding can be difficult to distinguish holidays from winter, but Selah made it happen and kept my wedding more wintry than I could have imagined. My dress wasn't white, but after discussing it with her, she picked flowers that fit into what I wanted, but flowers that wouldn't clash with my dress color. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a memorable florist!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Selah Heather Design 5
    Selah Heather Design 6

Arianne · Married on 09/30/2017

We absolutely loved our experience with Selah Heather Design! She was so responsive, professional, and gave the BEST advice for floral that would work with all my ideas. Everything turned out perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired Selah to do the flowers for our daughter’s and her cousin’s Quinceanera this summer. At our consultation we discussed design ideas for bouquets for the girls, boutonnieres for the chambelanes and wrist corsages for the damas. After giving only a few design ideas, Selah was able to quickly pull together creative designs to fit with the party theme: candy/ice cream. She designed stunning bouquets for the Quinceaneras, fashioned to look like ice cream cones. She used pink and white carnations and even topped each bouquet with a floral pick “cherry” and striped paper straw. And she found little polymer clay-type floral sprays to embellish each of the boutonnieres and corsages (roses) also adding a paper straw to each. Adorable! Selah also arranged two dozen red roses in vases for use in the ceremony. Her attention to detail is unsurpassed. Knowledgeable, professional, easy to work with. Exceeded our expectations. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Selah Heather Design 7
    Selah Heather Design 8

Devan · Married on 08/28/2016

Selah was AMAZING to work with. She was super flexible, responsive and our flowers were SOO much more beautiful than I was even expecting! We were on a tight budget and she worked with us to make sure they were still gorgeous!! Her website is great and I loved that she created a pinterest board to share ideas and get an idea of what I liked. I am still in awe with how beautiful the flowers were!! We donated a bunch of them to a local nursing home the day after the wedding and everyone just LOVED them.

DEFINITELY recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2016

Selah was absolutely incredible. I gave her a couple inspiration photos along with my budget and she knocked it out of the park! Amazing communication, set-up, and quality.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Selah was fabulous!! Not only were our bouquets and boutonnières absolutely stunning, she was so professional and helpful when it came to picking out flowers that would be in season and affordable. Her prices are so reasonable for the quality of work she provides- I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/15/2016

s · Married on 07/26/2015

Selah was excellent! She listened to what we wanted and brought it. My daughter is not into flowers but when she saw her bouquet she wanted to save it. It was so beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2015

When a friend asked, "what was your favorite part of the wedding?", my immediate response was "the flowers"!Selah provided beautiful flowers that were eye-catching. She was timely, easy to work with, and even willing to suggest changes that made it all work within our budget! I will use Selah every time I need flowers.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User5275663 · event on: 07/13/2015

Beautiful red roses were used in the casket spray and a large bouquet was also made for the memorial. The roses were very high quality and such a rich color. I loved her work!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Wonderful! Easy to work with! Beautiful arrangements!!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Carrissa · Married on 08/30/2014

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful and amazing Selah was to work with. I didn't have a specific vision in mind for our wedding flowers and décor, so I just told her I wanted wildflowers and daisies. What she came up with was soo gorgeous and perfect and beyond anything I could've imagined. I just absolutely LOVED all the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, flower crowns, and the greenery on our arch. It was beautiful. I wished my bouquet lasted forever! She wrapped all of them with lace and burlap, and everything was perfect for our Colorado mountain wedding. I only met Selah on our actual wedding day, and she was SOO sweet! My mom loved working with her as well, and we would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Mary · Married on 08/16/2014

When planning your first wedding, there are so many unknowns, challenges and last minute decisions, Selan was the absolute best designer I could have had for our wedding. She had so many beautiful ideas, was very flexible and was so pleasant to work with. The flowers were beautiful. I truly appreciated her professionalism throught the whole planning process and especially on the day itself.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2014

Selah was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very attentive to what I wanted my bouquets to look like, and had several meetings with me before the big day to make sure everything would be perfect. She created beautiful arrangements within my budget and was very fair about pricing. She laid out so many options which gave me the opportunity to choose what I liked and didn't like. I felt like she wanted the very best for me on my wedding day and delivered her services with excellence and professionalism. I would highly recommend working with her!

Kaylah · Married on 05/12/2013

Selah was wonderful to work with! She captured what I wanted perfectly. The flowers were a huge hut at my wedding, I still get complements on her designs.