5 Reviews for Seiichi's Photography

User Photos
Photos

Seiichi was our videographer for our wedding back in May. Being an out of state couple, we were always looking for communication and professionalism from our vendors to ensure our day went smoothly. Seiichi was that and more! He was available for calls and emails to go over vision and details we wanted captured, his price was very reasonable and day of, was there promptly and captured everything we wanted without being intrusive or “in our faces”, like I’ve seen at other weddings. Our end result (wedding video) did not disappoint! It was beautifully done and absolutely captured our love! I cried more watching it than day of! I highly recommend Seiichi to any couple looking for a professional and talented videographer!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seiichi did an incredible job! My husband and I love all of our wedding photos, they are beautiful. Seiichi helped us capture so many of the precious moments from the big day that we'll cherish forever.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seiichi did an awesome job capturing my wedding. Thank you :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seiichi photographed our wedding in the Spring of 2014. We had a very relaxed gathering in a historic clubhouse overlooking the ocean in the Highlands of New Jersey.
All we told him was that we wanted a "documentary" of our day. We wanted more candid shots than posed shots.
Seiichi gifted us some of the most gorgeous and joy-filled photos. He is a true professional. He captured the energy of our day perfectly.
I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/3/14, 1 Review