Seegers Sound Reviews

89 Reviews for Seegers Sound

• Tammy

Tammy Elrod Lunsford · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Awesome DJ!!

y daughter was getting married in Miami and we live in Georgia so I was having to use reviews from The Knot to base my decision on a DJ, and I was NOT led astray! Steve was awesome from start to finish. In these unprecedented times, Steve was very kind in offering our money back if the wedding could not happen (which thankfully was not the case)! He was available by email or phone always. He did a GREAT job at the wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He did a great job with the ceremony music and reception music. He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. It is hard when you are trying to plan a wedding out of town and you know nothing about the local vendors so I appreciate that brides and their parents can use this website to find the people you need. Thank you Steve! You helped make my daughter's day and night very special!! If you need a DJ, you need to call Steve!!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Amber Hyer · Getting married on 02/10/2021

AMAZING DJ - Happy Bride and Groom :)

Wow! Steve did such an amazing job from start to finish. All of the guests afterwards were ranting and raving about what a great DJ we had. Steve made it super easy and was very helpful every step of the way with ensuring everything was seamless. I highly recommend Seegers Sound for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Anne Paul · Getting married on 01/05/2021

The best wedding DJ

Look no further if you're in search of a wedding DJ that will give you and your guests an event to remember. Steve went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and easy to plan when it came to entertainment. We loved that he so easily read the crowd and kept playing songs that encouraged everyone to dance and have fun. We even saw people dancing who we NEVER thought would get up and dance with us! Everyone complimented how great the music was and Steve was gracious enough to help design a fun atmosphere too with up lighting and accents around the venue. He was very affordable too and always had great suggestions. I love that he sent us some samples of ceremony music because that led me to find the PERFECT, memorable and unique song for my walk down the aisle, which was the theme music to Lord of the Rings but as a piano version. Most of all, we were so impressed that he went out of his way to go to our venue a few months beforehand, which was quite far away in Homestead, just to meet the venue owner who was a bit cautious about us hiring our own DJ (instead of using the in-house DJ). He made everything work ! We are so thankful we got to have him as our wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Wessel

Wessel Vorster · Married on 06/03/2020

Great and Professional DJ!

The DJ Steve and the MC Jeff both killed it at our wedding. Steve is a great DJ, he listened to our needs beforehand, and he read the crowd amazingly. People were on the dance floor the entire night, having a blast! Steve is very professional, and he has a great platform set up to select all your wedding music. The MC Jeff was great and got people in a good mood. I can't recommend them enough. They made the night so much fun. Thank you Steve

Sent on 03/25/2020

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks Wessel! We had a great time playing for you and your friends! You guys were a lot of fun on the dance floor! Congratulations to you and Kristyn! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! - Steve

Kaz Petravich · Married on 04/11/2020

Seegers Sound is Awesome!

Steve and his team were amazing! We got married in Delray Beach in November and they set the tone for the whole wedding! Steve completely understood the reggae/relaxed beach vibe we were going for and was extremely laid back and easy to work with throughout the whole process. Then for the reception, he kept the party going and had everyone dancing, which is exactly what we were looking for! I couldn't recommend Steve and his team enough! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Gabi

Gabi Amancio · Married on 02/18/2020

Best DJ ever!!

Do yourselves a favor and go with Steve! From start to finish, he was the best. We had our wedding in February this year and Steve made the whole process of getting a DJ/MC super smooth. He listens to your needs, he gets to know you as a couple, he asks the right questions and does not mind answering all the ones you have either (and we had a bunch!) He is patient, caring, affordable, and made our wedding day super fun. I would pick Seegers Sound all over again if I had to. We HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thank you Gabi! We had a great time at your wedding! You and Ben were so nice along with your friends and family! I wish we could do it all over again :) Congratulations to you both! Wishing you a lifetime of health, love and happiness! - Steve
  • Aaron

Aaron · Married on 01/20/2020

The absolute best DJ you can find... seriously

Steve was hands down the best choice we could have made for our wedding.

We had a relatively small wedding, so were concerned about the dance floor not being utilized enough and feeling sparse.

Three weeks later and I'm still getting calls from friends telling me how incredibly fun our wedding was. Yesterday I got a call from one of my buddies who had a crazy fun 180-person wedding a few years ago. He started talking about how fun the wedding was, and said verbatim "dude, your DJ and MC were amazing! Everyone was having so much fun!"

As a person who isn't super in tune with music and dancing, I didn't realize how much a GOOD DJ impacts a party... well it does.

Another thing to note: Steve spent a couple hours with us on the phone getting to know us, our style, etc. so he could help make recommendations and talk through plans I didn't even think about like "what happens if the party is having tons of fun and a guest requests a specific song that I don't think fits your style, doesn't jibe with the energy at the time or doesn't seem like music the crowd would like.. Do you want me to use my judgement and tell them I've been asked to stick to the playlist and song requests are not allowed, or do you want me to play the song?" - just things I would have never thought about.

Steve and Jeff were incredible! I highly recommend them. They're also just really great people and easy to work with, which made our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Bell Adair · Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent Service and Quality Product

We hired Steve for our Dec. wedding on the beach and cocktail/reception in a hotel in Miami. From start to finish, he WAS AWESOME!! He paid attention to details that we did not think of and really helped our event run smoothly as we transitioned from space to space. He even found the perfect MC for us at the last minute and provided lighting and music touches that truly made our night. We highly recommend him for your event as his work is quality and the experience GREAT! He provided our music, lights and MC services.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Danielle Silver · Married on 12/01/2019

Must have at your wedding!!!

Steve and Jeff are the best duo!! Steve was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He responded to all our emails and calls right away! Jeff made sure we all were having a great time! The dance floor was full all night long. Steve was very attentive to the crowd and played great music! They surely are the best!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Michelle Fisette · Married on 08/10/2019

BEST DJ AND MC! So happy we worked with them!

BEST DJ EVER! We are beyond happy to have had Steve as our DJ and Jeff as the MC. All of our friends and family danced the entire night and told us the dancing was by far the best part of the wedding! We are out of towners and he helped us create a smooth timeline with speeches, toasts, etc. He helped us think of logistics of things we would never have thought of (when to invite people up to dance, when to have parent dances). Steve was always very quick to respond to any question we had and truly went above and beyond to make the planning and wedding day perfect. We got married on a beach and Steve helped guide us through a weather-back up plan just in case! Jeff the MC did an amazing job of encouraging people to get up and dance (even though the music itself did that!) Jeff did a shout-out for my grandmother when she was dancing, and she is going to be talking about that forever! Steve also ordered us some foam glow wands which were a huge hit from our young niece and nephew to my 85 year old grandmother! We truly could not be happier with having Steve and Jeff at the wedding, they made everything so easy and fun!

Michelle and John

Sent on 08/22/2019

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thank you Michelle and John for the kind words! Jeff and I had a great time with you and your guests! It was such a fun time and we had a blast entertaining everyone! I hope to see you guys when you're visiting Florida in the future. Thanks again for everything and for being so easy to work with! Best - Steve

Hank Wolff · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend

Steve played my wedding and did a fantastic job! He drove hours out of his way to see the venue prior to the wedding, he helped advise us on timing for toasts, first dance, dinner service etc Which was above and beyond.
    He did audio for the service which was outdoors, and it went perfectly.
    For the reception, all ages danced all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Marissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Look no further for the best DJ!

Words can’t express how grateful we are to have found Steve to DJ our wedding last night on 05/04/19!! Our dance floor was packed ALL night long!! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how awesome our DJ was all night!! From our first phone conversation and in person meeting, I knew Steve was the right fit for our wedding. He played all the right music at the right times and kept the night flowing smoothly. Thank you again for everything!! -Marissa and Brandon

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Ashlie

Ashlie · Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing less than AMAZING!

We had so much fun at our wedding and Seegers Sound can be attributed to much of it! DJ Steve was so much fun to work with during the planning process and when it came crunch time, we were blown away with his recommendations and genuine happiness to assist us! Everyone we have spoken with after our wedding has mentioned how awesome Steve and Jeff were! We could not be any happier! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2019

Highly recommend! Steve Seegers was professional, organized and overall just great to deal with from start to finish!!

I highly, highly recommend Steve (and Jeff). We used Seegers Sound for our DJ services and uplighting for my daughter’s wedding on 3/29/19 at PGA National. Steve was fabulous from start to finish and I felt like I was in great hands planning this wedding from 1000 miles away. He provided the music for our ceremony and reception and did a great job with Jeff keeping us all on schedule!! The music selections were exactly what my daughter asked for and the timing of the music during the ceremony was perfect. The reception had a great upbeat feel and his setup looked amazing as well. We did upgrade to premium lighting so it really looked great! Again, I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna Cappiello · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing DJ and great communication!

My husband and I got married on August 3rd, 2019 at Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa. The easiest and most stress free part of our wedding day was having Steve as our DJ! Steve was prompt in all of our email exchanges and very professional, friendly and helpful in our phone calls. Being from New Jersey and planning a wedding in Florida was nerve wrecking, however, Steve made the entertainment part worry-free! Steve and Jeff made our ceremony and reception flow perfectly. They kept everyone dancing and there was never a dull moment (even when we insisted they played some less popular music!). Steve knew exactly how to make sure everyone would have a good time. If I could give Steve and Jeff more than 5 stars I would! I highly recommend using them for your event!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 02/22/2019

Seegers Sound Rocks!

Finding the right DJ is right up there with finding a good venue . I cannot say enough good things about Seegers Sound. Steve was extremely professional yet we still felt like we were working with a friend he had great ideas for song selection and lighting for our venue . Our MC was Jeff and he was so much fun, he got in there with our crowd and by the end of the night my mom was ready to adopt him. We also added the mirror photo booth to our package and our guests loved it. Plus, we have a fun keepsake. I highly recommend Seegers sound for your next event .

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 01/12/2019

Seegers Sound is AMAZING

Steve and Jeff were amazing!

From the very beginning, Steve was incredibly thorough and kind when I inquired about his DJing services for my wedding. He answered every single question I had, and listened to all my wants for my wedding! He even took the time to have one on one phone calls with my mom when she wanted his advice and expert opinions about the flow and ambiance (uplighting) for the wedding.

Steve, especially made sure that our first dance songs - with my husband, and then our dad and mom, were all the correct version (we chose some unconventional songs and covers of songs that are widely available for purchase). His thoroughness and care to ensure these were exactly what we wanted and envisioned for those special dances was extremely comforting to me ---I knew we had chosen the right DJ for our wedding!!

We, and our family and friends had the best time with Steve and Jeff, as the DJ and MC. There was never a dull moment/lull on the dance floor (which was one of my biggest fears)! We cannot rave enough about Seegers Sound !

Thank you Steve and Jeff !!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Seegers Sound's reply:

Hi Devin! Thank you so much for the kind words! We can't thank you enough! We had a great time with you, Brian and your guests! June was so nice and fun to work with too! It was great getting to know you all! Congratulations and Best wishes! — Steve
  • Halle

Halle · Married on 12/07/2018

"your dj is awesome!"

How many times did we hear guests saying how much they were enjoying the DJ and MC? I can't even count. Steve was so easy to work with from the get go - he let us personalize everything, make specific song requests and he even worked on a modifying/editing a few of our song selections to fit a certain amount of time. He knew exactly what to play when and I think I heard all of my "must play" songs! At the last minute, we took Steve's suggestion and hired his MC which was a total game changer! He kept the party going and it really made a difference. I would absolutely, without a doubt, hire Steve again.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Dave Jones · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing DJ!

Steve did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We didn't want a bunch of cheesy party games or music. We wanted someone who would play great music and making sure our guests were dancing. We were also looking for someone who would make our ceremony feel special without resorting to a quartet or string ensemble. We met for an initial consultation and he made us feel comfortable knowing that he would do a great job. Two weeks before the wedding, we got in touch with him and went over the questionnaire he sent us for song requests and formalities. Steve was extremely accommodating. The day of the ceremony and reception, he arrived early and dressed perfectly for the occasion. Our ceremony was outdoors, and unfortunately we had some issues with rain so the reception was moved inside. He hit the exact mood we wanted for the reception including dinner and dance music. He kept the dance floor hopping the entire night. He did an impeccable job shifting between various genres and moods without any awkward pauses or floor clearing songs. He played an awesome mix of older and newer songs, and each song just felt like it belonged. He worked in songs we wanted as well as classic ones we didn’t know we wanted to dance to. We trusted him to put on a great show, and he absolutely went above our expectations. Thanks so much Steve for a fun night and a memorable time!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Dave! It was a pleasure working with you and we had a great time! You were so easy to work with and a lot of fun! Best wishes on your new journey, as you build your new lives together! - Steve

Melissa Farrel · Married on 11/11/2018

Steve and his team are incredible!

I was blown away with his professionalism and customer service from the beginning. My husband and I dealt with a little hiccup with our venue during the planning process and Steve immediately reached out and helped find a solution. He was always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. He also exceeded our expectations at the wedding. Our music selection and cultures vary greatly between both of our families, and Steve was able to accommodate that! My wedding was everything I've hoped for and more thanks to Seegers Sound! 10 stars, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks for the review Melissa! It was great getting to you know you, your family and friends! It was an incredible night and we enjoyed playing the different genres of music for everyone! Thanks for trusting us with your special day! - Steve

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2018

Steve Seegers- 5 stars!

Steve Seegers and his team were incredible! He nailed it when it came to the song selection and was able to get ALL of the wedding guests on to the dance floor. Our guests keep talking about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing. He helped make our wedding night absolutely perfect! Thanks Steve 😊

Sent on 12/07/2018

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Nicole! It was so great to be a part of your day and getting to work with you and Matt! Hope to see you guys again soon! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! - Steve
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ

I am so glad I had DJ Seeger as my DJ for my wedding. He was very organized and knew what he was doing. He had a great timeline of events which made everything run smoothly. The music sounded amazing and got everyone moving on the dance floor. His MC was terrific as well. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! You can stop looking now If you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to make sure your event runs smoothly, and keep everyone dancing and entertained the whole night, because this has got to be the best DJ team out there! Thanks to him, our wedding was the first one I have ever been to where at least 95% of the guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. (Even my 88 year old grandmother!) I can not tell you how many people are still coming up to me a month later telling me how great the DJ was!

Not only did he play great music the entire night, but helped us come up with a great plan for the evening that made it all flow smoothly. He also went along with all of our quirky ideas - like playing our favorite movie soundtracks during dinner - and made it work seamlessly. They also snagged some great pictures throughout the evening, and of the reception hall before everyone arrived since our photographer was busy taking pictures of us. Thank you Seegers Sound for helping to give us the best night ever!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Matt · Married on 07/01/2018

Our guests commented on how your music selection was perfect and you kept the crowed dancing all night!! You made our wedding a huge hit!!! We were so impressed with all the music despite us not giving you a lot of direction. Kept it going, engaged all of our guests young and old so that the dance floor was always busy. We just wanted you to know how impressed we were with everything! I would highly recommended you to any one looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Dotson Wedding

Stacey · Married on 06/18/2018

Seegers sound is AMAZING! Our destination wedding with 50 guests was perfect for Steve and his team. Leading up to the wedding, I was a very nervous bride because we had a wide range of styles, tastes and ages ... "Would our reception be awkward? or Would people even dance?" These were just some of my anxieties. Luckily, everyone was extremely pleased and we have the pictures to prove it. From the little kids through to the grandparents,  everyone danced the night away until we had to leave the venue. I wouldn't change a thing about that night.

P.S. The photo booth is a must!

Sent on 07/15/2018