Seegers Sound Reviews

Seegers Sound 6
Seegers Sound 7

Anne Paul · Getting married on 01/05/2021

The best wedding DJ

Look no further if you're in search of a wedding DJ that will give you and your guests an event to remember. Steve went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and easy to plan when it came to entertainment. We loved that he so easily read the crowd and kept playing songs that encouraged everyone to dance and have fun. We even saw people dancing who we NEVER thought would get up and dance with us! Everyone complimented how great the music was and Steve was gracious enough to help design a fun atmosphere too with up lighting and accents around the venue. He was very affordable too and always had great suggestions. I love that he sent us some samples of ceremony music because that led me to find the PERFECT, memorable and unique song for my walk down the aisle, which was the theme music to Lord of the Rings but as a piano version. Most of all, we were so impressed that he went out of his way to go to our venue a few months beforehand, which was quite far away in Homestead, just to meet the venue owner who was a bit cautious about us hiring our own DJ (instead of using the in-house DJ). He made everything work ! We are so thankful we got to have him as our wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Michelle Fisette · Married on 08/10/2019

BEST DJ AND MC! So happy we worked with them!

BEST DJ EVER! We are beyond happy to have had Steve as our DJ and Jeff as the MC. All of our friends and family danced the entire night and told us the dancing was by far the best part of the wedding! We are out of towners and he helped us create a smooth timeline with speeches, toasts, etc. He helped us think of logistics of things we would never have thought of (when to invite people up to dance, when to have parent dances). Steve was always very quick to respond to any question we had and truly went above and beyond to make the planning and wedding day perfect. We got married on a beach and Steve helped guide us through a weather-back up plan just in case! Jeff the MC did an amazing job of encouraging people to get up and dance (even though the music itself did that!) Jeff did a shout-out for my grandmother when she was dancing, and she is going to be talking about that forever! Steve also ordered us some foam glow wands which were a huge hit from our young niece and nephew to my 85 year old grandmother! We truly could not be happier with having Steve and Jeff at the wedding, they made everything so easy and fun!

Michelle and John

Sent on 08/22/2019

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thank you Michelle and John for the kind words! Jeff and I had a great time with you and your guests! It was such a fun time and we had a blast entertaining everyone! I hope to see you guys when you're visiting Florida in the future. Thanks again for everything and for being so easy to work with! Best - Steve

Hank Wolff · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend

Steve played my wedding and did a fantastic job! He drove hours out of his way to see the venue prior to the wedding, he helped advise us on timing for toasts, first dance, dinner service etc Which was above and beyond.
    He did audio for the service which was outdoors, and it went perfectly.
    For the reception, all ages danced all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Marissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Look no further for the best DJ!

Words can’t express how grateful we are to have found Steve to DJ our wedding last night on 05/04/19!! Our dance floor was packed ALL night long!! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how awesome our DJ was all night!! From our first phone conversation and in person meeting, I knew Steve was the right fit for our wedding. He played all the right music at the right times and kept the night flowing smoothly. Thank you again for everything!! -Marissa and Brandon

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Ashlie

Ashlie · Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing less than AMAZING!

We had so much fun at our wedding and Seegers Sound can be attributed to much of it! DJ Steve was so much fun to work with during the planning process and when it came crunch time, we were blown away with his recommendations and genuine happiness to assist us! Everyone we have spoken with after our wedding has mentioned how awesome Steve and Jeff were! We could not be any happier! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2019

Highly recommend! Steve Seegers was professional, organized and overall just great to deal with from start to finish!!

I highly, highly recommend Steve (and Jeff). We used Seegers Sound for our DJ services and uplighting for my daughter’s wedding on 3/29/19 at PGA National. Steve was fabulous from start to finish and I felt like I was in great hands planning this wedding from 1000 miles away. He provided the music for our ceremony and reception and did a great job with Jeff keeping us all on schedule!! The music selections were exactly what my daughter asked for and the timing of the music during the ceremony was perfect. The reception had a great upbeat feel and his setup looked amazing as well. We did upgrade to premium lighting so it really looked great! Again, I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 02/22/2019

Seegers Sound Rocks!

Finding the right DJ is right up there with finding a good venue . I cannot say enough good things about Seegers Sound. Steve was extremely professional yet we still felt like we were working with a friend he had great ideas for song selection and lighting for our venue . Our MC was Jeff and he was so much fun, he got in there with our crowd and by the end of the night my mom was ready to adopt him. We also added the mirror photo booth to our package and our guests loved it. Plus, we have a fun keepsake. I highly recommend Seegers sound for your next event .

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Seegers Sound 8
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 01/12/2019

Seegers Sound is AMAZING

Steve and Jeff were amazing!

From the very beginning, Steve was incredibly thorough and kind when I inquired about his DJing services for my wedding. He answered every single question I had, and listened to all my wants for my wedding! He even took the time to have one on one phone calls with my mom when she wanted his advice and expert opinions about the flow and ambiance (uplighting) for the wedding.

Steve, especially made sure that our first dance songs - with my husband, and then our dad and mom, were all the correct version (we chose some unconventional songs and covers of songs that are widely available for purchase). His thoroughness and care to ensure these were exactly what we wanted and envisioned for those special dances was extremely comforting to me ---I knew we had chosen the right DJ for our wedding!!

We, and our family and friends had the best time with Steve and Jeff, as the DJ and MC. There was never a dull moment/lull on the dance floor (which was one of my biggest fears)! We cannot rave enough about Seegers Sound !

Thank you Steve and Jeff !!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Seegers Sound's reply:

Hi Devin! Thank you so much for the kind words! We can't thank you enough! We had a great time with you, Brian and your guests! June was so nice and fun to work with too! It was great getting to know you all! Congratulations and Best wishes! — Steve
  • Halle

Halle · Married on 12/07/2018

"your dj is awesome!"

How many times did we hear guests saying how much they were enjoying the DJ and MC? I can't even count. Steve was so easy to work with from the get go - he let us personalize everything, make specific song requests and he even worked on a modifying/editing a few of our song selections to fit a certain amount of time. He knew exactly what to play when and I think I heard all of my "must play" songs! At the last minute, we took Steve's suggestion and hired his MC which was a total game changer! He kept the party going and it really made a difference. I would absolutely, without a doubt, hire Steve again.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Dave Jones · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing DJ!

Steve did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We didn't want a bunch of cheesy party games or music. We wanted someone who would play great music and making sure our guests were dancing. We were also looking for someone who would make our ceremony feel special without resorting to a quartet or string ensemble. We met for an initial consultation and he made us feel comfortable knowing that he would do a great job. Two weeks before the wedding, we got in touch with him and went over the questionnaire he sent us for song requests and formalities. Steve was extremely accommodating. The day of the ceremony and reception, he arrived early and dressed perfectly for the occasion. Our ceremony was outdoors, and unfortunately we had some issues with rain so the reception was moved inside. He hit the exact mood we wanted for the reception including dinner and dance music. He kept the dance floor hopping the entire night. He did an impeccable job shifting between various genres and moods without any awkward pauses or floor clearing songs. He played an awesome mix of older and newer songs, and each song just felt like it belonged. He worked in songs we wanted as well as classic ones we didn’t know we wanted to dance to. We trusted him to put on a great show, and he absolutely went above our expectations. Thanks so much Steve for a fun night and a memorable time!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Dave! It was a pleasure working with you and we had a great time! You were so easy to work with and a lot of fun! Best wishes on your new journey, as you build your new lives together! - Steve

Melissa Farrel · Married on 11/11/2018

Steve and his team are incredible!

I was blown away with his professionalism and customer service from the beginning. My husband and I dealt with a little hiccup with our venue during the planning process and Steve immediately reached out and helped find a solution. He was always easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. He also exceeded our expectations at the wedding. Our music selection and cultures vary greatly between both of our families, and Steve was able to accommodate that! My wedding was everything I've hoped for and more thanks to Seegers Sound! 10 stars, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks for the review Melissa! It was great getting to you know you, your family and friends! It was an incredible night and we enjoyed playing the different genres of music for everyone! Thanks for trusting us with your special day! - Steve

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2018

Steve Seegers- 5 stars!

Steve Seegers and his team were incredible! He nailed it when it came to the song selection and was able to get ALL of the wedding guests on to the dance floor. Our guests keep talking about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing. He helped make our wedding night absolutely perfect! Thanks Steve 😊

Sent on 12/07/2018

Seegers Sound's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Nicole! It was so great to be a part of your day and getting to work with you and Matt! Hope to see you guys again soon! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! - Steve
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ

I am so glad I had DJ Seeger as my DJ for my wedding. He was very organized and knew what he was doing. He had a great timeline of events which made everything run smoothly. The music sounded amazing and got everyone moving on the dance floor. His MC was terrific as well. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2018

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! You can stop looking now If you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to make sure your event runs smoothly, and keep everyone dancing and entertained the whole night, because this has got to be the best DJ team out there! Thanks to him, our wedding was the first one I have ever been to where at least 95% of the guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. (Even my 88 year old grandmother!) I can not tell you how many people are still coming up to me a month later telling me how great the DJ was!

Not only did he play great music the entire night, but helped us come up with a great plan for the evening that made it all flow smoothly. He also went along with all of our quirky ideas - like playing our favorite movie soundtracks during dinner - and made it work seamlessly. They also snagged some great pictures throughout the evening, and of the reception hall before everyone arrived since our photographer was busy taking pictures of us. Thank you Seegers Sound for helping to give us the best night ever!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Seegers Sound 9
    Seegers Sound 10
    Seegers Sound 11
    Seegers Sound 12

Matt · Married on 07/01/2018

Our guests commented on how your music selection was perfect and you kept the crowed dancing all night!! You made our wedding a huge hit!!! We were so impressed with all the music despite us not giving you a lot of direction. Kept it going, engaged all of our guests young and old so that the dance floor was always busy. We just wanted you to know how impressed we were with everything! I would highly recommended you to any one looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Dotson Wedding

Stacey · Married on 06/18/2018

Seegers sound is AMAZING! Our destination wedding with 50 guests was perfect for Steve and his team. Leading up to the wedding, I was a very nervous bride because we had a wide range of styles, tastes and ages ... "Would our reception be awkward? or Would people even dance?" These were just some of my anxieties. Luckily, everyone was extremely pleased and we have the pictures to prove it. From the little kids through to the grandparents,  everyone danced the night away until we had to leave the venue. I wouldn't change a thing about that night.

P.S. The photo booth is a must!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Seegers Sound 13
    Seegers Sound 14
    Seegers Sound 15
    Seegers Sound 16
    Seegers Sound 17

Naomi · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve was super communicative every step of the way. Working with him throughout the planning process was excellent. He really knows his trade! We wanted someone that made keeping the party going a priority and he definitely did! The dance floor was full the entire time. His MC was bilingual and kept both sides of the family entertained.
    Steve edited songs for us to accommodate our vision for our wedding day, as well. Bottom line: working with him was great. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2018

My husband and I had an amazing time at our wedding along with our family and friends many thanks to Steve! The music was exactly what we wanted and Steve kept our guests on our feet. Music quality and lights were best in class. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Seegers Sound was worth every penny and then some! Steve was great at maintaining communication from start to finish - which was very important since I planned my wedding in another state and could not meet him personally beforehand. He took the time to understand what we truly wanted and was very thorough in his preparation. Steve worries about the meticulous details so that you don't have to. On the day of our wedding the Seegers Sound team made sure our event went smoothly and as planned. Steve and his MC did a great job reading the crowd and made sure to keep everybody dancing. They were vey accommodating with our requests (we had a lot of must-play songs), and were able to seamlessly transition from one genre of music to the next. All of our guests had a blast and are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Thank you Steve and Seegers Sound for making it all possible!

-We selected the silver package and had a DJ as well as MC for event (lighting too). Total event lasted 6 - 6.5 hours including cocktail hour & we added an extra hour the night of.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Seegers Sound 18
    Seegers Sound 19
  • F

Fatima · Married on 12/30/2017

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He was very detail oriented when going through the events of our ceremony and wedding. Always tried to provide us with the best services for the most reasonable price. Really appreciated him!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Amira · Married on 12/23/2017

Oh my goodness, where do I begin!? After reading reviews about Steve, I decided to call him up and see what the hype was all about. My event was for an engagement party at a hotel. When I spoke Steve, I explained that this might be a little different than his typical gigs because it's an engagement party and the formalities are a tad different as well as we're Egyptian so there would be different groups of people attending (American, Hispanic, Egyptians, etc). He made sure to meet with me to go over the timeline in detail and made great suggestions to keep everything moving at a smooth pace. We also spoke on the phone several times, and was never in a rush to hangup/ made me feel very comfortable. My biggest fear with hiring a DJ was to make sure they're able to read the crowd and play all types of music to cater to everyone in the room. When I say Steve is EXTREMELY talented in doing so, please take my word for it! EVERYONE in the room was dancing the night away!!! He played all types of music and was soo good at reading the crowd and keeping everyone hyped. His MC was also amazing and very interactive with everyone in the room, and was also very funny. (Big plus in hiring an MC) We got the package with the DJ lights on the facade and on the dance floor and boy does that change the vibes in the room. We also got glow sticks that he brought out in the middle of dancing WHICH WAS A TOTAL HIT! (And his brilliant idea to keep everyone entertained) Steve was such an absolute pleasure to work with! I'm still smiling ear to ear a week later after our engagement party and people are still talking about how amazing the DJ was! I have already recommended him to everyone I know, and if you are on the fence with booking him, DO IT! You seriously won't regret it!!!!!!! I know I'll be keeping his contact information for our events and parties to come! Thank you so much Steve for making our engagement party one to remember and we can't wait to book you again!!!! -Amira & Moustafa

Sent on 12/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2017

We could not have been happier about our experience with Steve!!! He was super helpful and thorough in the planning process, especially with assisting in coming up with a schedule for the reception. Although we only talked once or twice (because I was a super low key planner not because he wasn't available to talk), the music at the reception was PERFECT and exactly fit us and our families! I thought it was going to be tricky because my husband's family is cuban and loves to dance and my family is white and doesn't really dance, but he managed to get everyone on the dance floor literally all night. His MC Hectar was also fabulous! I've had multiple people both at the wedding and afterwards comment on how he was the best DJ they've ever seen at a wedding. There were even a couple people I saw dancing that night who I never thought I'd dream of seeing on a dance floor. It was such an incredibly fun night because of them, and I am so glad they were part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kara · Married on 10/07/2017

> Steve was the best wedding DJ! He was quick with responses in planning, wanted to be involved in all the timelines, and played all my many requests for each part of the day perfectly! He has an MC that he brings too who was great! He had all ages dancing all night ! Thanks Steve !! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2017

We hired Steve for our wedding 2 weeks ago and we were beyond happy with his skills. Everyone was up and dancing the whole time he knew exactly what to play and when to play it. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ to help us on our special day. Thank you Steve for helping us make memories!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Diane · Married on 06/17/2017

Steve is amazing!! We hired him for our recent wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. He was so professional and made sure that every request was met. He did the music for our ceremony and reception and customized a few songs for us to make them fit exactly what we envisioned. His lighting and sound equipment is state of the art. Everyone commented on how much fun they had and he kept the dance floor full even though we had a small wedding. He was always available for questions and made us feel so at ease. We would highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed. We can't thank him enough for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2017