Seegers Sound, DJ, Lighting, Photo Booths and Videography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 11/12/2022

Flexible, Friendly, Fun

Steve was amazing at communicating and very willing to go above and beyond. He created a planning sheet that was so helpful for us to be able to express exactly what we wanted. Jeff was our DJ for the night and he was a blast, he kept the party going all night and was very flexible and easy going. We had a great experience.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 08/13/2022

Amazing Wedding DJ

Planning a wedding is a big task in itself but I have to say that if you are looking for a professional, friendly and personable DJ, contract with Seegers Sound. Steve, your services exceeded our expectations! From assisting us with selecting the music, managing the event timing and playing every song we requested you were amazing! Our guests keep saying "what a great playlist!" Thank you again for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We’ll definitely recommend you to anyone we know who is looking for a great DJ. - Lisa & Scott 8/13/22
  • Whitney
    Whitney S. Married on 06/11/2022

Dj & Emcee Services

Steve was AWESOME!! From his responsiveness, to helping prep for our big day, to his execution the day of—I would highly recommend. I come from a family who dj’d weddings for 30+ years & they all RAVED about how great Steve was. He incorporated our nightlife vibe with wedding professionalism and we ALL literally danced until the wedding ended! I don’t think there was an empty dance floor even once during the night. Also, his MC rocked! He didn’t steal the show, but could have rightfully done so with how great he was on the mic! Pronounced all the names correctly, hyped up the crowd to get us all excited during the big moments of the reception & kept us on track for the schedule without taking away from being in the present moment. Also, my fiancé included many surprises throughout that night that involved sound (like playing guitar & my dad singing a song to me & my mom that he recorded prior to the wedding) & they accommodated us with no issues. We had an amazing day thanks to these two!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda Z. Married on 05/28/2022

Best Wedding DJ!

Steve and his team are amazing! He did a wonderful job communicating and coordinating with me prior to and during the wedding. Steve made sure that all of our music + lighting needs were taken care of and also executed all of our song requests flawlessly. And most importantly, he made sure that all of our guests were having a blast on the dancefloor all night! I will definitely book with Seegers Sound again the next time that I need a DJ and highly recommend him for your wedding!

Seegers Sound, DJ, Lighting, Photo Booths and Videography's reply:

Thanks Amanda for the review! We had a great time! I loved the surprise toast/dance to Dancing Queen :) The whole night was fun and we didn't want to stop. Hope to see you again! Congratulations! - Steve
  • Christie
    Christie B. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seegers Sound is the way to go!

We used Seegers sound for both dj and videography for our wedding and I’m so glad we did! They were absolutely amazing! Super professional and delivered on the day of. I would highly recommend!
    Morgan W. Married on 05/01/2022

The perfect DJ!

Steve is an experienced professional DJ and he was great from start to finish! He also has very competitive rates and will give you an honest recommendation about which package is right for you. For us, he recommended a cheaper package then we initially asked for because we had a smaller wedding.
    On our wedding day, Steve was incredible. He had everyone at the wedding dancing from start to finish and the way he mixed songs and genres together was perfect. Our guests and us had an incredible time dancing.
    I could not recommend Steve more, he is the perfect DJ for a wedding!
    Rachelle M. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing!!!

Seegers Sound was amazing to work with! Throughout the planning process, Steve responded quickly and was receptive and knowledgeable. We greatly appreciated his expertise and advice.

Everyone loved the music and raved that Steve understood the assignment. Early in the reception, he expertly navigated our entrance and first dance, the Hora, dinner service, and toasts. His great remixes and selections then lured everyone to the dance floor and kept them there until the end of the night.

We also hired our photo booth through Seegers Sound. It was a total hit! The attendant was super friendly, and it offered a variety of fun props.

We're so thankful for Seegers Sound and highly recommend them!
    Amy A. Married on 04/09/2022

Fabulous! Best DJ.

Steve is the best DJ I have heard in a long time. I gave him artist we liked and he put it all together. The photographer had already left when we had the father/daughter dance late. He took the pictures. That is over and above. Thank you Steve. Hire this man! He's the best!
  • Casey
    Casey M. Married on 03/26/2022

Our DJ Was the Cherry on Top

Steve and Malik absolutely KILLED it at our wedding. Before the wedding, I spent well over an hour on the phone with Steve discussing the music. He asked all the right questions, had great suggestions, and really got a great understanding of what my vision was. It truly made a world of difference because everyone danced the entire night and I can't tell you how many people complemented the music to us the next day. Steve and Malik constantly checked on us throughout the wedding night and it was clear that their objective was to make sure we were happy and we liked the way things were going. Steve even suggested foam glow sticks, which I ordered and they passed around at the perfect time and it made the whole evening. Everyone had a blast, regardless of age. I can't say enough good things about Seegers Sound, they were definitely the cherry on top of a perfect day. And we got a photo booth with them that was AWESOME
    Cecile C. Married on 03/19/2022

Absolutely the best DJ!

I can't say enough amazing things about Steve. He was the BEST DJ. Pre-wedding, Steve was responsive, organized, and thoughtful with suggestions on how to make the party better. At the wedding, Steve was undoubtedly one of the best DJs I've ever seen at an event. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Not a single bad song - didn't even have time to take my shoes off because I didn't want to miss a second. Got people on the dance floor that usually never dance. I got so many compliments from guests. He is a must at any event! I would give a 100 stars if I could. No complaints whatsoever. Thank you Steve!!
  • Tammy
    Tammy E. Married on 03/06/2022

Awesome DJ!!

y daughter was getting married in Miami and we live in Georgia so I was having to use reviews from The Knot to base my decision on a DJ, and I was NOT led astray! Steve was awesome from start to finish. In these unprecedented times, Steve was very kind in offering our money back if the wedding could not happen (which thankfully was not the case)! He was available by email or phone always. He did a GREAT job at the wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He did a great job with the ceremony music and reception music. He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. It is hard when you are trying to plan a wedding out of town and you know nothing about the local vendors so I appreciate that brides and their parents can use this website to find the people you need. Thank you Steve! You helped make my daughter's day and night very special!! If you need a DJ, you need to call Steve!!!
    Jessica B. Married on 01/29/2022

Amazing job!

I first came across Seegers Sound because he is a local DJ and I loved everything he puts out! When I reached out he let me know the other services his company offered and ended up booking Steve the DJ, Avani my wedding planner and Kyle & Christian the videographer! I can not say enough amazing things about the company.. Steve is an amazing dj! All my guests loved the music and we also had an MC and he was keeping the party going which is exactly what I wanted. Avani was so patient and listened to everything I had idea for and made them come to life flawlessly!! Kyle and Christian did an outstanding job with the video and I can't wait to see it! He captured so many moments and would give me sneak peaks the whole time (Which was great because I am very impatient) All in all I HIGHLY recommend this company and all the services they have to offer!
    Addison A. Married on 11/27/2021

Seegers Sound

Steve did an incredible job at my wedding two weeks ago. Everyone - young, old, and everything in between - danced 100% of the time (and it was a daytime wedding with wine and beer only!). Steve was prepared and flexible and totally professional. He also took a dozen or so pictures and sent them to us after the wedding! I wholeheartedly recommend Steve and don't think we could have found a better DJ.

Seegers Sound, DJ, Lighting, Photo Booths and Videography's reply:

Thank you Addison for the kind words! It was so nice working with you and Jorge and planning ahead with your mother! You guys rock! It was a pleasure to be there on you your special day! Congratulations! - Steve
    Joelle Y. Married on 11/06/2021

In a word, fantastic!

We’re you looking for an awesome experience with extremely professional and talented people? Lucky for us, we found them. Steve and Jeff were fantastic! Not only did they create the perfect atmosphere for my wedding, but they actually cared what I wanted my wedding to be like. They made helpful suggestions and created an easy, stress free event! Everyone danced the night away! Look no further, you found the best!
    Tara M. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely the Best of the Best!! ❤️

Absolutely the Best DJ & Music! Deserves Way More Than 5 Stars!! I Definitely Reccomend Seeger's Sound! Steve and his team were very professional and made sure we we're all ready for the big day! Great music playlist with expertise and all the lighting was perfect along with the photo booth every one of our guests was fully entertained and having fun throughout the entire evening! Very Impressed overall with how Amazing the Evening turned out! We felt so lucky to have found the perfect DJ and entertainment. Affordable pricing and extremely flexible for us! Perfection!! It was A Dream Come True! All ages were moving their booty's that night! So Friendly, Caring, Supportive, Attentive, Committed, Experienced and Wonderful. Extremely impressed with the whole experience. Steve truly took the time to listen to us and had the patience to fully understand what we wanted and to go above & beyond!! 100% Extremely Satisfied with the Overall Experience and Went Above Expectations and Everything! We recieved so many compliments about the DJ, Music, Lights, Photo Booth and the overall Fun on our Wedding Day. It was Perfectly Magical.
    Joseph C. Married on 10/08/2021

Absolutely amazing

This DJ got our wedding going from start to finish. They had everyone jumping and dancing the entire wedding. It was the best party and wedding any of our friends and family have been to, and that is all because of this group. From the MC to the DJ they were absolutely amazing and I highly highly recommend them if you want an amazing time and party on your wedding! Thank you Seeger Sound for all you guys did!
  • Karen
    Andrew K. Married on 09/18/2021

Very Positive Experience

Steve Seegers was great to work with over the course of the months leading to the wedding. I was impressed with how organized and focused he was. His templates made it easy to put together what we wanted. His DJ Jeff was excellent and did a great job of leading through the reception
  • Karalin
    Karalin M. Married on 08/21/2021

Outstanding!

Steve and Jeff really know how to keep a party rolling! After our wedding we are fully convinced that every party needs a DJ and MC duo...they kept us on schedule, kept the dance floor full all night, played all the hits from our request list, and even threw in some awesome mashups that were fun for the whole wedding party. Absolutely outstanding service and they felt like old friends partying with us. If we have another party that needs a DJ, we will absolutely book with them without hesitation. If you're in the South Florida area and in need of a wedding DJ, we highly recommend Seegers! 10/10
  • Jeana
    Jeana Z. Married on 07/25/2021

Steve is the best!

Steve is the best DJ - he knows how to read the crowd! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and people kept commenting on how amazing the DJ was. I flew Steve out to California for our wedding because I KNEW he would play all the right music and that was a huge deal for us. I wouldn't look any further - Steve is the best DJ for weddings and I promise you won't disagree!!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing DJ!! No need to continue your search

Steve was amazing from start to finish, even during the middle of a pandemic. He was kind, attentive, and listened to all of our needs and made them come to life. He did SUCH an amazing job at our wedding - cocktail hour & reception. We told him we wanted a beachy, country music, 80's, and 90's vibe and he did JUST that. Multiple people came up to us during and after the ceremony to tell us how amazing our DJ was and everyone asked for his playlist!! I highly recommend using him, you will not regret it! He will take care of everything and will make your wedding super special and memorable.
  • Zoe
    Zoe W. Married on 05/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't Look Anywhere Else!

I'd like to start by saying that I was a COVID bride. We hired Steve in 2019 in preparation for our would have been 2020 wedding. We ended up postponing 2 times over the next 2 years. Steve was there for us through it all! I could not say enough good things about him and his team. He was extremely responsive anytime we had questions and made sure to really get to know us to understand how we envisioned our day and our reception to look like. He got it! We had so much fun and everything we asked for was not only met but exceeded. I would recommend Steve & Seegers Sound for your wedding or any other event you have. They are the best!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 03/13/2021

The best djs

From the beginning to the end Steve and Mike did an absolutely incredible job. They are young, fun, and definitely know exactly what they are doing. Loved the great options they offer for attractive DJ booths and lighting. I never really realized how incredibly important the DJ's role is in executing the entire evening and Mike and Steve were true professionals when it came to the timeline of the day, provided great suggestions when needed, and made sure everything went to plan. They guided us through the beginning planning process and was super attentive and helpful in going over every detail and very accommodating to our vision of music selections- from 20s Jazz to EDM. Mike did such an amazing job as our DJ for the evening and it was a truly perfect experience! I consider myself to be very particular... and I hands down give these guys a perfect score. Thank you both for going "Above and Beyond" to making our day amazing!
    Amber H. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING DJ - Happy Bride and Groom :)

Wow! Steve did such an amazing job from start to finish. All of the guests afterwards were ranting and raving about what a great DJ we had. Steve made it super easy and was very helpful every step of the way with ensuring everything was seamless. I highly recommend Seegers Sound for any event!
    Anne P. Married on 01/05/2021

The best wedding DJ

Look no further if you're in search of a wedding DJ that will give you and your guests an event to remember. Steve went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and easy to plan when it came to entertainment. We loved that he so easily read the crowd and kept playing songs that encouraged everyone to dance and have fun. We even saw people dancing who we NEVER thought would get up and dance with us! Everyone complimented how great the music was and Steve was gracious enough to help design a fun atmosphere too with up lighting and accents around the venue. He was very affordable too and always had great suggestions. I love that he sent us some samples of ceremony music because that led me to find the PERFECT, memorable and unique song for my walk down the aisle, which was the theme music to Lord of the Rings but as a piano version. Most of all, we were so impressed that he went out of his way to go to our venue a few months beforehand, which was quite far away in Homestead, just to meet the venue owner who was a bit cautious about us hiring our own DJ (instead of using the in-house DJ). He made everything work ! We are so thankful we got to have him as our wedding DJ.
  • Shara
    Shara S. Married on 12/19/2020

The BEST DJ out there

I cannot say enough great things about Steve! The man is a true professional who is very passionate and talented. He pays great attention to detail. He is honest in the sense that he will tell you why your idea may not work. The night of the wedding, I had such a hard time staying off the dance floor because the music was that good. My husband was thrilled with the “special” set Steve put together for him. I got so many compliments from guests about how perfect the music was as well. I wish I could do it all over again! We’re looking for another reason to throw a party so we can have Steve DJ it.
illustration stars