Seed Floral Couture Reviews

72 | Los Angeles, CA

72 Reviews for Seed Floral Couture

Sunny · Married on 08/05/2017

AMAZING!! Seed Floral did a beautiful job with all of our floral needs! From delicate hair pieces to draping garland and even a stage front among the other usual floral pieces. She took the time during our first meeting to really understand what we wanted and didn't rush us through it if I had questions. When I got the invoice for the flowers it was right on target with our BUDGET! We did a table set-up preview with both of our centerpiece options 2 weeks before the wedding and made a few changes that she was completely open to. We even added some major things like a floral stage front 2 weeks before the wedding and she was more than accommodating! Look no further than Seed Floral for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Amber · Married on 05/17/2017

Stephanie provided excellent suggestions, and together we built a clear vision for the flowers for the event.

david · Married on 01/03/2017

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

stephanie · Married on 11/12/2016

Stephanie at Seed made my daughter's wedding so beautiful. She really listened to what the bride wanted and stayed within the budget we had set. Really fun and easy to work with, it was a pleasure! The best part was that the day of the event, we didn't worry for a minute- Seed had everything under control and it was perfect! I would recommend Seed for any event.

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

Stephanie is awesome. I work in the event industry and work with a lot of florists day and in and day out. She was professional, creative, and designed perfectly within our palette and theme. She nailed the look we were going for, and it was SO gorgeous. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2016

I've already recommended Seed to everyone who will listen! Guests at my wedding - even people who never notice flowers - were raving about how wonderful the arrangements were!

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

Stephanie and the entire team from Seed Floral are AMAZING! I have worked with her many times on different weddings and events, but this event was different. This was a fundraiser at The Montage Hotel with 32 centerpieces needed. Stephanie and her team did impeccable work, like they always do, and the guests of the gala could not stop talking about how stunning the centerpieces were. She went above and beyond the extra mile for me and for our group and I can't thank her enough. If you need stunning flowers, beautiful work and an easy going team that just gets it and is incredibly accommodating, then Seed Floral it is!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kari · Married on 05/27/2016

Stephanie was so great to work with. I only had vague guidance to give her on what was in my head and she was able to take those small clues and bring it to life. My wedding was gorgeous and looked absolutely perfect because of her amazing flowers and decorations. Also, Stephanie is so flexible and was able to meet with me late at night and over lunch. Plus, she's just a fun person to work with. I highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

Stephanie and her team are absolutely amazing! I'm not a big floral person, and they were able to come in, listen to my not entirely clear vision and execute the most amazing design incorporating branches and pussywillow and calla lilies! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect design for my wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/16/2014

Stephanie and the team from Seed Floral saved my wedding from a floral disaster!! Literally! A month before my wedding date, my florist and I had "creative differences." By no means am I a bridezilla, I simply asked her to create a sample arrangement that would fit the romantic description I had envisioned. She refused to change up her original design, and asked us to take our business elsewhere.
    I had been referred to Seed Floral by a friend, and very extremely hesitant when meeting with Stephanie and team. I wasn't sure that any florist could create a look I wanted in the budget we had set. I WAS WRONG! Stephanie and her team took copious notes in our consultation, examined both mine and my mother's pinterest boards, and even created a sample with only three weeks remaining until D-day. I was nervous on our sample day. Passing by Seed I looked in their windows, and saw a gorgeous arrangement, a dream arrangement on their front table. I hoped it was for me, but it looked to extravagant, and intricate to possibly be the sample we had asked for. I WAS WRONG AGAIN! Stephanie nailed it! The arrangement in the window was indeed mine, and looked better than I could have ever asked for. The color palette was on point, the textures were varied and unique, and the flowers were stunning.
    Fast forward to my wedding day. All the bouquets were incredible, and went perfectly with everyone's dressed. The boutonniere's were anything but ordinary (she used eucalyptus seeds, a berry was incorporated, and she was able to use my favorite flower, out of season, the ranuncula. Our chuppah was soft and romantic, and there were tons of lavender rose petals all along the aisle. For the reception both the tall and short arrangements were incredibly beautiful.
    Stephanie and her team are attentive, helpful and incredibly flexible. I cannot recommend any other florist more highly! I just hope to have more celebrations in the future so I can have her back to do the flowers.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Love Seed Floral!

If you are planning an event, having a wedding or just need flowers for someone special this is your place! I worked with Stephanie and her team for my wedding and they did beyond a phenomenal job. Stephanie listened to everything I was looking for and was able to bring my vision to life. They are extremely talented, my flowers and tables were stunning. I received so many compliments!

I definitely recommend Seed Floral!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Chris · Married on 09/30/2014

Stephanie was a dream to work with. She did a spectacular job with flowers on our big day. She came up with great ideas within our budget - the end result was breath-taking and just what we wanted.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2014

Such a wonderful and happy experience to work with Stephanie. She worked so well with my budget and still was able to grant all my floral requests! Was so impressed and excited about the flowers that walking into the reception room made me emotional. It was everything I could have wanted and more! Thank you seed floral!

Sent on 09/16/2014

The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Such a fabulous job.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Megan · Married on 07/12/2014

Stefanie and the team at Seed Floral is amazing! She took my vision and made it a reality! I had a rustic, summer, vineyard wedding and she made it look absolutely enchanting and ethereal. The arrangements were perfect and she was always easy to contact and very understanding and prompt. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Southern California. No matter your budget, or your style, she will do a great job!!!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Professional, prompt, responsive. Stephanie of Seed Floral was a delight to work with and just steps from my wedding venue. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for beautiful floral arrangements (wedding or not!). Our bouquets were lush and so beautiful -- thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2014

MIke · Married on 06/01/2014

Im not really a flowery guy but my wife loved what you did and as I'm tasked with doing the reviews I wanted to say thank you for hitting it out of the park guys!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Annie · event on 04/28/2014

Stephanie provided wonderful personal attention to our large VIP dinner, and created centerpieces that were truly unique and noteworthy. People raved about our spectacular flowers because they were fun -- I might even say thrilling -- and they added the perfect energy to complement the evening's kinetic theme. Design gets an A++!!! Our guests took them home afterwards, and everyone was thoroughly delighted by the prospect!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Tanya · event on 03/03/2014

Stephanie is very creative and amazing at what she does! She is also a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional florist for their event!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Julie · Married on 02/07/2014

Stephanie absolutely rocked my wedding flowers! I knew what colors I wanted and some of the flowers and she was able to suggest some alternatives to fit my budget without compromising the quality and beauty. I still look at my pictures and think that the flowers and table decor are one of my favorite things. And Stephanie is awesome to work with, she's professional, sweet and super accommodating. I can't recommend her Stephanie and Seed Floral enough!

Sent on 05/30/2014

I researched a lot of floral vendors for my wedding, and am so glad that I went with Seed Floral for my big day. STEPHANIE & TEAM NAILED IT! The flowers and design were simply gorgeous and although I couldn't verbally communicate exactly what I wanted that day, she was able to translate my scattered thoughts and images into a cohesive and amazingly beautiful concept.

She listened to everything I wanted, and even introduced me to ideas/concepts I didn't even know I wanted. We were surprised and delighted! She also didn't get frustrated with the many personal floral additions I had at the last minute. Stephanie and team are easy to work with, provide quality workmanship, are super creative, and hands down are the best value for your dollar.

If you want beautiful flower design within a reasonable budget, you have to go with Seed Floral.

Sent on 01/30/2014

May · Married on 09/29/2013

I cannot even begin to express how happy I was to see what Stephanie at SEED FLORAL had created for my wedding day. From my bouquet, to the table arrangements and the bouts, everything was more than perfect. I planned my wedding half way across the world and only met Stephanie once for 15 minutes a week before my wedding. The flowers were beyond my expectations and everyone kept raving on about how absolutely stunning they were. Thank you so much Seed for making my day so gorgeous!!! I will recommend them blindly!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2013

Stephanie was incredible. My flowers were so beautiful... I just adored working with her throughout the process. And her pricing is incredibly fair!

Sent on 09/11/2013

laura · Married on 08/10/2013

Stephanie is awesome and was great to work with! She was very accommodating, easy to get a hold of, and she came up with some great ideas the aloud me to stay within my budget. Having just gone through planning her own wedding, she was able to relate to my needs as a bride and that was comforting. The wedding day table decor was beyond gorgeous and she really was able to make my vision a reality. I would without a doubt recommend her to a friend for any kind of party, big or small and cant wait for the chance to get to hire her again.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Kari · Married on 07/20/2013

I have been meaning to write this review for a few weeks, but I knew I definitely had to let people know how awesome Seed Floral is. Stephanie was a wonderful person to work with. Originally, I had set up meetings with a few different florists in order to decide on who I was going to choose. There are a few reasons why Stephanie/Seed Floral was the obvious winner:

- she's trendy without going too far. We wanted to do cinderblock centerpieces since our venue was on the industrial side. They turned out great, without making it look over the top.
    - she understood my overall vision of what I wanted the wedding to look like
    - she's flexible and offers great advice when you don't know exactly what you are looking for
    - I gave her my max budget and she didn't hesitate to work with me to get the most out of my money
    - she had awesome nails

I almost planned the wedding strictly via email, and Stephanie was very responsive during the whole process. On the day of our wedding I was blown away with the flowers, they were so beautiful. My bouquet in particular was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen, but I may be biased. I knew Stephanie was one of the vendors I could feel comfortable with taking over with her job, and I wouldn't have to micro-manage (although I probably did a little :). I can't say enough good things about Seed Floral, I will be recommending the company to all my friends.

To see her amazing work, view our wedding here: http://greenweddingshoes.com/los-angeles-industrial-wedding-kari-jaime/

Sent on 10/25/2013