See Me Photo Booths Reviews

8 | Charlotte, NC

8 Reviews for See Me Photo Booths

Debbie Upper · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing, fun, definitely recommend

My cousin got married in November and they hired See Me Photo Booths. The staff was amazing and super friendly! The booth was a total hit and the guests had a blast! I definitely recommend and am going to hire them for all my events! So glad I found them (:

Sent on 01/13/2020

Bella Sanders · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Photo Booth Company EVER!!!

See Me Photo Booths had their mirror booth at our wedding and all of our guests LOVED it! Maizie and Brandon went above and beyond for us, I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome!! Definitely recommend!

100% recommend See Me Photo Booths for your wedding or event! Last minute (2 weeks prior to wedding) I decided I wanted a photo booth and luckily they had an opening for me. Super responsive to emails, worked with me to get our template set up and beautiful, and were the absolute HIT of our wedding. Never made me feel like it was last minute, rushed, or an inconvenience. They interacted with our guests and everyone was raving about it the night of and even now, weeks later. I cannot say enough about these two. They made it a point to have my husband & I take a photo, which I appreciate more than ever because it was a whirlwind day. Thanks See Me Photo Booth!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

KbLamp · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved them !

These two were a joy to work with! Great attitude, arrived on time. And our guests loved the photo booth!. Also reasonably priced!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

We had an amazing experience!!

Maizie and Brandon were amazing to work with and this photobooth made our wedding so much fun, if you are thinking about getting a photobooth get this one!!

• Felicia

Felicia Werth · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection!

We were so pleased with the photo booth service! From the very being just emailing about the service they were super helpful. They designed the most perfect collage background for our photo prints to match our weeding theme. All our guest and of course ourselves had a blast! Even though being bride and groom means being busy talking to everyone and running around all night, they still pulled us aside for just a few seconds to make sure we had a few photos of just the both of us in the booth! Would definitely recommend! Loved the fact we got a digital copy of all photos to be able to share easily!

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Truly a First class Experience

Hiring SeeMe was one of our best decisions. They were fun, energetic and an activity that all our guests enjoyed!

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience!

Great experience! Our guests loved the Photo Booth!

Sent on 03/14/2019