Sedona Bride Photographers Reviews

Sedona Bride Photographers 5
Sedona Bride Photographers 6
Sedona Bride Photographers 7

julie · Getting married on 06/17/2024

I do not know where to start. Katrina and Andrew made our entire wedding. They were such a great team, so upbeat, flexible and positive (which is crucial on your day). We are a very demanding family with extremely high expectations and they exceeded all of them. I've has my cousins wedding that I attended in scottsdale and they were telling me how disappointed they had been with their photographers so I was really nervous. But Katrina and Andrew were a complete dream come true! I'll post some pics and let them speak for themselves! You will not find better photographers than these two:)

Sent on 08/18/2017

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Julie! You are so sweet to have left such a nice review for us! Your wedding was perfection and Andrew and I were so happy to capture all the amazing moments for you two! Thank you, thank you for having had us be a part of your fabulous wedding day! xox

Jamie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Katrina is the absolute best. My Fiance surpised me with an engagement shoot in Sedona while visiting and she created such a welcoming and comfortable space for us to be ourselves. It was such an enjoyable experience, we laughed through the entire shoot. She's also extremely knowledgable about the landscape and you can tell once you see the the finished product, she knows how to use the natural light in a fantastic way that brings all the colors of Sedona to life. Just saying...use Sedona Bride Photographers for your photos!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 8
  • Lara

Lara Darpino · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful experience! Wonderful photographer!

Eloping from NJ to Sedona was one of the best decisions we ever made! We worked closely with Katrina and Andrew to plan the perfect location for the ceremony and wedding shoot. Katrina's expertise was immediately obvious as she worked with our wedding guests to ensure that they (and we!) were photographed in the perfect light, made people at ease with laughter and positivity, and made sure that the flow of the evening was seamless. She scaled the trails of Bell Rock with us to capture the awe-inspiring views and images that draws you to Sedona to begin with! We received our images in 4 weeks, as promised, with thoughtful bonus gifts and clear downloading instructions. The entire day couldn't have gone any better, and Katrina did a BEAUTIFUL job capturing it. Thank you Katrina and Andrew.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Sedona Bride Photographers 9

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Thank you Lara! You are so sweet! Thank you, thank you, for your kind words! Love love loved being a part of your amazing wedding day! Thank you SO much for having us there! So excited for you guys and all the years of love and happiness ahead of you!

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

In love with our engagement photos!

Katrina did such an amazing job on our engagement pictures! She was able to squeeze us into her schedule with short notice and was an absolute pleasure to work with. The pictures also came out better than we could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Morrett · Married on 06/08/2019

Best photographers!

Katrina and Andrew were the best photographers we could have hoped for! They made us feel so comfortable and went above and beyond even helping is plan the flow of the day. They were so sweet and the photos come out so beautiful! They are Sedona natives also so if you are getting married there they know great spots to take additional photos with the red rocks. We are so happy we went with them!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Stephanie Quintero · Married on 04/19/2019

World Class!!!

My husband and I are grateful to have had Katrina and her photography talents capture out special day at Red Rock Crossing. She is extremely kind as a person and her work reflects that same quality of service. Our photos were able to capture more than just a pose, she was able to capture the love, joy, and beauty that surrounded our ceremony. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to have Katrina be our photographer.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Sedona Bride Photographers 23
    Sedona Bride Photographers 24
    Sedona Bride Photographers 25

Katie Fletch · Married on 02/27/2019

Sedona Bride Photographers are the absolute best!

If you want the BEST photographs to remember your special day, Sedona Bride is the photographers for you. Not only is Katrina incredibly talented and professional, she is honestly the sweetest person we have ever had the pleasure to work with. She guided us through the whole process of planning our destination elopement making it so fun and stress free! She not only helped us pick our intimate location for the ceremony, but provided recommendations for our officiant, florist, and hair & makeup artist. The day couldn't have been more perfect! We feel incredibly blessed to have chosen Katrina to be part of our special day and will always cherish her friendship, guidance, and our incredibly beautiful pictures!

Thank you so much again, Katrina! We recommend with the highest sincerity!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Forever thankful, Beyond Beautiul, Photos of a lifetime.

We researched a lot but once we spoke with Katrina we knew her and Andrew were a perfect fit for us. They are a husband and wife duo who grew up in the area, knowing all the secret spots and how to capture the light and the red rocks perfectly. When we met for our engagement photos session, Katrina was encouraging, easy going, and even took extra photos of my parents. Fast forward to the wedding day, which we put our hearts and souls into, they captured what mattered most, the moments of laughter, tears, and fun. They captured the spirit of the day and our photos tell the story from start to finish. We trusted their opinion on locations, lighting, but they also worked with what we wanted. Our friends and family say “we cannot find photographers like this in our area”. I feel like they have become a piece of our family and will capture all of our life adventures from here. We are beyond blessed to have found them and now we have these INCREDIBLE photos forever, thankful to Katrina and Andrew.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Sedona Bride Photographers 26

Amanda A · Married on 12/27/2018

A Very Deluxe Experience!

Katrina photographed our very last-minute elopement before my husband deployed. She was extremely professional but also kind and encouraging during our photo shoot. The whole process was really simple and straightforward, and Katrina was always very prompt answering my questions. She is willing to be as adventurous as you are when it comes to getting a great shot and will jump from location-to-location to provide lots of options. I sincerely can’t thank her enough. The photos turned out beautifully, like something from a bridal magazine, and I’m so glad I have these memories of my beautiful day translated into beautiful forever-photos.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I LOVED being a part of your magical day. I will never for get you both loving each other with the snow coming down. It was so beautiful and I'm so glad to have been a part of such a special day in your lives! Wishing Brady a speedy return to you and you both a lifetime of happiness! xox Katrina
  • Michelle

Michelle Marshall · Married on 12/15/2018

They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Sedona Bride photographers are simply AMAZING!!! You are truly blessed to have these amazing humans photograph your wedding. Katrina, thank you for all the love and energy you put into creating our wedding photos! There have been a few times in my life that I have been so thankful that I have no words....this is one of them!
    You did a Phenomenal job creating our wedding story and captured each moment so perfectly! You were so fun to work with and you were basically my wedding planner ;) You made the day run smoothly and it was 100% stress free!!! You are also beautiful inside and out and I’m blessed to know you! Michelle Harmon

Xoxo!
    Michelle, Josh, Jack and Grace

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Sedona Bride Photographers 27
  • Elaine

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Magical from start to finish

We cannot recommend Sedona Bride Photographers enough. Katrina is a wonderful and talented photographer and it was a joy to work with her right from the start. We are based in the UK and held a small destination wedding in Sedona, we looked at many portfolios online and we are so grateful to our caterer for suggesting SBP. Katrina’s communication was clear and prompt and we had no doubts or angst about hiring her. On the day, she was early and go to know our guests who commented on how delightful she was and many guests thought we had an old friend taking our pictures! When the images came through (earlier than expected) we were blown away. They beautifully and perfectly reflect the joy and happiness of the day, we will always treasure them.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Erin S. · Married on 10/10/2018

Wonderful Day with an Exceptional Photographer!

Katrina is so, so wonderful! Not only is she an extremely skilled photographer, but she's also a really lovely person to work with. We met the day of our elopement for the first time and it was amazing from start to finish. She captured the beauty of the day through candid moments and gorgeous scenery. Our photos turned out so beautiful! We have received so many comments from family and friends telling us how talented she is. I would highly recommend Katrina to anyone looking to make their wedding day a day to remember!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2018

Our very simple Ceremony was no stress at all. Katrina knew what she was doing and kept to task, not letting interruptions or the bride almost fainting detour her from taking beautiful wedding photos. Thank you SO MUCH, we highly recommend Katrina.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 28
    Sedona Bride Photographers 29
    Sedona Bride Photographers 30
  • Taylor

Taylor M Cropper · Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful Photos

Such an incredible photographer. Katrina was so lovely, on top of it (even when my family got tired and sassy), and the photos came out unreal. Thank you so much for being apart of our day...you were so helpful and magical to be around!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 35
    Sedona Bride Photographers 36
  • Christopher & Aileen

Christopher & Aileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was perfect and we HIGHLY recommend them! Katrina & Andrew of Sedona Bride Photography are more than just gifted professionals, they are truly two beautiful souls. There was never a time where we felt awkward or uncomfortable during our sessions. We decided to choose one of their highest packages and also do an engagement session and were not disappointed. When we received the photos back from our engagement shoot - WOW! They were STUNNING! We knew how impeccable their work was just from researching, but it’s a completely different experience once you see it with you and your loved one - honestly breathtaking.

They were also a huge factor in helping us plan and timeline our day due to the limited time we had at our venue that evening. They are a well oiled machine that understands the importance of wedding days and have incomparable experience in knowing how to execute and adjust if needed.

Please do not pass up the opportunity to work with Sedona Bride Photographers. They will go above & beyond your expectations.

Thank you Katrina & Andrew once again for everything!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 37
    Sedona Bride Photographers 38
    Sedona Bride Photographers 39
    Sedona Bride Photographers 40
    Sedona Bride Photographers 41

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so thankful that we found Katrina & Andrew to photograph and celebrate our wedding with us! At first, we were concerned that such a big chunk of our budget was going to photography, but now that everything’s done, we believe that that was the most worthwhile we spent through our entire wedding process!
    Our first photo session was done on Cathedral Rock Trail. Now, my husband is an experienced hiker and he has hiked many times before. I had never hiked before. But, Katrina was willing to work with us to get us up as high as we could go and take amazing pictures along the way (just in case I couldn’t get all the way to the top). Turns out we made it to the top and got our spectacular views for our engagement photos!! And Katrina spent over 4 hours with us, taking beautiful photos of us and helping me on my first big hike!!
    Our next photo session was a special “day before wedding” couple photos at Red Rock Crossing with Cathedral Rock in the background. Katrina was very thorough in getting all the different beautiful angles and making us look as gorgeous as possible.
    And what can I say with our day of wedding photos? Both Katrina and Andrew spent about 10 hours with us and captured all our special moments from beginning to end. Their pictures very simply can tell a story without any words. They functioned not only as our expert photographers, but Katrina also spent time calming me down and comforting me when a monsoon flash storm came rolling through right before our ceremony. Katrina & Andrew are some of the most enjoyable and personable people you can be around. Their communication through the months of preparation was everything we could ask for. We feel they are now part of our family. We would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you, Katrina & Andrew!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 47
    Sedona Bride Photographers 48

Denise Adams · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing!

Katrina Wallace is by far the best photographer we have ever worked with. She was absolutely amazing! She’s truly gifted. The pictures from our wedding are beautiful. She captured every special moment. When looking through all of the pictures she took we realized she was everywhere yet not in anyone’s way which we’re in awe of. I don’t even remember seeing her during the ceremony but after reviewing all of the pictures she was everywhere. Her work is as amazing as she is. She was so helpful all day long (she even helped pin up my train after the ceremony along with my sister & hubby). She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. She became family that day. Do yourself a favor and hire Katrina! She’s the best.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 49
    Sedona Bride Photographers 50
    Sedona Bride Photographers 51

Heather · Married on 08/08/2018

Absolutely the best photographer!! We had such a good time doing the photo shoot. She was personable and made us feel completely natural while taking photos. Our photos came out absolutely stunning! Not only did we have an amazing experience and gorgeous photos of our elopement, but she finished editing them much sooner than was expected!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 52
    Sedona Bride Photographers 53

Anya · Married on 05/20/2018

Let me start off by saying Katrina is the sweetest woman alive!!

My venue package included a one hour session with a photographer who turned out to be Katrina from Sedona Bride. After talking with her through several e-mails, I decided to add on another hour along with digital files of the pictures.

Katrina was so easy to talk to and was a quick responder. On the day of my wedding I finally met Katrina and I instantly felt comfortable and so happy she was my photographer. She helped so much with my long train, my toddler and my family and guests. She definitely went above and beyond. Usually I feel uncomfortable and awkward taking posed photographs, but they didn't even feel like that with Katrina taking our pictures.

A few weeks after the wedding, I e-mailed Katrina and asked when we could expect pictures and surprisingly she was already done with them. She made us a slideshow to view for our friends and family, and let me tell you, the second the song on the slideshow started playing, I started bawling my eyes out. The pictures turned out so much more amazing than I ever imagined they would. Today I got the rest of my pictures and oh my gosh, they are all PERFECT.

Thank you so much Katrina!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Anya! I loved shooting every minute of your joy filled wedding! So glad you are loving the pictures. It makes me happy to think about all the memories you'll remember through the images. It was such a happy happy day! Hugs and love to you and your sweet family! xox

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I hired Katrina and Andrew to the photographers for my wedding. It was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the conversations before the wedding via email or phone calls, to the day of the wedding they were very helpful, sincere, professional. They made everyone feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. Katrina was so amazing with all the details and helping everything go smoothly. It was so helpful with her giving suggestions helping with the timeline! During the wedding day Katrina was so amazing, she calmed everyones nerves. The slideshow was perfect, they selected the perfect pictures and songs to go with the picture. The final photos were stunning!! I couldn't have asked for better pictures. It was far above and beyond any of my expectations. The pictures captured every single moment of the wedding. They captured all the emotions, the smiles, laughs, tears (Happy tears of course) of the whole wedding day. We will forever cherish the photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you Katrina and Andrew! You both are so sweet and the absolute best. So if you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further than Katrina and Andrew, you will be so happy that you had them capturing your special day.

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • I

Indre · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a wonderful time working with Katrina. She was very professional, showed up on time, great communication prior to and after the wedding, kept things moving, and knew local close spots to go to for beautiful photos. We absolutely love our wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 54

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Hi Indre! Thank you so much for your kind words! We always love to arrive early and stay a little later to make sure we do a great job. So glad you are loving your pictures! It was such a beautiful day and you guys are a gorgeous couple! I'm so excited to see your family grow! Congratulations again!

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

We cannot say thank you enough to the incredible experience we had with Katrina and Andrew. Their attention to detail and artistic talent is something you don't find easily these days. Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day, and the moments they captured were more heartfelt and genuine than we could have imagined. They are also truly wonderful, loving people, who we hope to visit again and call friends one day. Recommend with highest sincerity.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Thank you Heather for your sweet words! It means the world to us. Andrew and I will always remember all the love and joy you two shared on your wedding day. You guys have such a sweet way with each other and are blessed with incredible family and friends. Hugs and love to you both! xox Katrina and Andrew

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2017

We really cannot express how thrilled we are that we not only have the most beautiful images of our special day, but that we got to enjoy that time with Katrina. When we were trying to decide on a photographer to capture the moments that will remain forever in our hearts, we narrowed things down to Sedona Bride and one other photographer. Shortly after reaching out to Sedona Bride, our decision was made for us. Who could resist Katrina? She is so personable and charming! We were so delighted to find that things were not any different in person. Even my mother commented on how adorable Katrina is! I cannot imagine another photographer who would have been so concerned and compassionate during my turbulent ordeal getting up to Merry-Go-Round Rock. I really cannot thank you enough! To have these works of art that capture the beauty of Sedona in complete symbiotic balance with the love shared between my husband and I is more than we could have imagined.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Awww Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your kind words! You both were truly so wonderful to work and so easy to capture the love between you both. It's truly beautiful and I'm so glad I was able to spend the day with you both! Please keep in touch! xox

Cleve · Married on 05/11/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Katrina photograph our wedding at Merry-Go-Round Rock. She was absolutely wonderful to work with -- she put both of us at completely at ease and worked non-stop to capture both the details and feel of the entire event from start to finish. The results were beautiful. Absolutely recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2017