Sedona Bride Photographers Reviews

Sedona Bride Photographers 5
Sedona Bride Photographers 6
Sedona Bride Photographers 7

julie · Getting married on 06/17/2024

I do not know where to start. Katrina and Andrew made our entire wedding. They were such a great team, so upbeat, flexible and positive (which is crucial on your day). We are a very demanding family with extremely high expectations and they exceeded all of them. I've has my cousins wedding that I attended in scottsdale and they were telling me how disappointed they had been with their photographers so I was really nervous. But Katrina and Andrew were a complete dream come true! I'll post some pics and let them speak for themselves! You will not find better photographers than these two:)

Sent on 08/18/2017

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Julie! You are so sweet to have left such a nice review for us! Your wedding was perfection and Andrew and I were so happy to capture all the amazing moments for you two! Thank you, thank you for having had us be a part of your fabulous wedding day! xox

Jamie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Katrina is the absolute best. My Fiance surpised me with an engagement shoot in Sedona while visiting and she created such a welcoming and comfortable space for us to be ourselves. It was such an enjoyable experience, we laughed through the entire shoot. She's also extremely knowledgable about the landscape and you can tell once you see the the finished product, she knows how to use the natural light in a fantastic way that brings all the colors of Sedona to life. Just saying...use Sedona Bride Photographers for your photos!!!

Sedona Bride Photographers 8
  • Elaine

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Magical from start to finish

We cannot recommend Sedona Bride Photographers enough. Katrina is a wonderful and talented photographer and it was a joy to work with her right from the start. We are based in the UK and held a small destination wedding in Sedona, we looked at many portfolios online and we are so grateful to our caterer for suggesting SBP. Katrina’s communication was clear and prompt and we had no doubts or angst about hiring her. On the day, she was early and go to know our guests who commented on how delightful she was and many guests thought we had an old friend taking our pictures! When the images came through (earlier than expected) we were blown away. They beautifully and perfectly reflect the joy and happiness of the day, we will always treasure them.

Erin S. · Married on 10/10/2018

Wonderful Day with an Exceptional Photographer!

Katrina is so, so wonderful! Not only is she an extremely skilled photographer, but she's also a really lovely person to work with. We met the day of our elopement for the first time and it was amazing from start to finish. She captured the beauty of the day through candid moments and gorgeous scenery. Our photos turned out so beautiful! We have received so many comments from family and friends telling us how talented she is. I would highly recommend Katrina to anyone looking to make their wedding day a day to remember!

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2018

Our very simple Ceremony was no stress at all. Katrina knew what she was doing and kept to task, not letting interruptions or the bride almost fainting detour her from taking beautiful wedding photos. Thank you SO MUCH, we highly recommend Katrina.

Sedona Bride Photographers 9
    Sedona Bride Photographers 10
    Sedona Bride Photographers 11
  • Taylor

Taylor M Cropper · Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful Photos

Such an incredible photographer. Katrina was so lovely, on top of it (even when my family got tired and sassy), and the photos came out unreal. Thank you so much for being apart of our day...you were so helpful and magical to be around!

Sedona Bride Photographers 12
    Sedona Bride Photographers 13
    Sedona Bride Photographers 14
    Sedona Bride Photographers 15
    Sedona Bride Photographers 16
    Sedona Bride Photographers 17
  • Christopher & Aileen

Christopher & Aileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything was perfect and we HIGHLY recommend them! Katrina & Andrew of Sedona Bride Photography are more than just gifted professionals, they are truly two beautiful souls. There was never a time where we felt awkward or uncomfortable during our sessions. We decided to choose one of their highest packages and also do an engagement session and were not disappointed. When we received the photos back from our engagement shoot - WOW! They were STUNNING! We knew how impeccable their work was just from researching, but it’s a completely different experience once you see it with you and your loved one - honestly breathtaking.

They were also a huge factor in helping us plan and timeline our day due to the limited time we had at our venue that evening. They are a well oiled machine that understands the importance of wedding days and have incomparable experience in knowing how to execute and adjust if needed.

Please do not pass up the opportunity to work with Sedona Bride Photographers. They will go above & beyond your expectations.

Thank you Katrina & Andrew once again for everything!!

Sedona Bride Photographers 18
    Sedona Bride Photographers 19
    Sedona Bride Photographers 20
    Sedona Bride Photographers 21
    Sedona Bride Photographers 22

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so thankful that we found Katrina & Andrew to photograph and celebrate our wedding with us! At first, we were concerned that such a big chunk of our budget was going to photography, but now that everything’s done, we believe that that was the most worthwhile we spent through our entire wedding process!
    Our first photo session was done on Cathedral Rock Trail. Now, my husband is an experienced hiker and he has hiked many times before. I had never hiked before. But, Katrina was willing to work with us to get us up as high as we could go and take amazing pictures along the way (just in case I couldn’t get all the way to the top). Turns out we made it to the top and got our spectacular views for our engagement photos!! And Katrina spent over 4 hours with us, taking beautiful photos of us and helping me on my first big hike!!
    Our next photo session was a special “day before wedding” couple photos at Red Rock Crossing with Cathedral Rock in the background. Katrina was very thorough in getting all the different beautiful angles and making us look as gorgeous as possible.
    And what can I say with our day of wedding photos? Both Katrina and Andrew spent about 10 hours with us and captured all our special moments from beginning to end. Their pictures very simply can tell a story without any words. They functioned not only as our expert photographers, but Katrina also spent time calming me down and comforting me when a monsoon flash storm came rolling through right before our ceremony. Katrina & Andrew are some of the most enjoyable and personable people you can be around. Their communication through the months of preparation was everything we could ask for. We feel they are now part of our family. We would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you, Katrina & Andrew!!

Sedona Bride Photographers 23
    Sedona Bride Photographers 28
    Sedona Bride Photographers 29

Denise Adams · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing!

Katrina Wallace is by far the best photographer we have ever worked with. She was absolutely amazing! She’s truly gifted. The pictures from our wedding are beautiful. She captured every special moment. When looking through all of the pictures she took we realized she was everywhere yet not in anyone’s way which we’re in awe of. I don’t even remember seeing her during the ceremony but after reviewing all of the pictures she was everywhere. Her work is as amazing as she is. She was so helpful all day long (she even helped pin up my train after the ceremony along with my sister & hubby). She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. She became family that day. Do yourself a favor and hire Katrina! She’s the best.

Sedona Bride Photographers 30
    Sedona Bride Photographers 31
    Sedona Bride Photographers 32

Heather · Married on 08/08/2018

Absolutely the best photographer!! We had such a good time doing the photo shoot. She was personable and made us feel completely natural while taking photos. Our photos came out absolutely stunning! Not only did we have an amazing experience and gorgeous photos of our elopement, but she finished editing them much sooner than was expected!!

Sedona Bride Photographers 33
    Sedona Bride Photographers 34

Anya · Married on 05/20/2018

Let me start off by saying Katrina is the sweetest woman alive!!

My venue package included a one hour session with a photographer who turned out to be Katrina from Sedona Bride. After talking with her through several e-mails, I decided to add on another hour along with digital files of the pictures.

Katrina was so easy to talk to and was a quick responder. On the day of my wedding I finally met Katrina and I instantly felt comfortable and so happy she was my photographer. She helped so much with my long train, my toddler and my family and guests. She definitely went above and beyond. Usually I feel uncomfortable and awkward taking posed photographs, but they didn't even feel like that with Katrina taking our pictures.

A few weeks after the wedding, I e-mailed Katrina and asked when we could expect pictures and surprisingly she was already done with them. She made us a slideshow to view for our friends and family, and let me tell you, the second the song on the slideshow started playing, I started bawling my eyes out. The pictures turned out so much more amazing than I ever imagined they would. Today I got the rest of my pictures and oh my gosh, they are all PERFECT.

Thank you so much Katrina!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Anya! I loved shooting every minute of your joy filled wedding! So glad you are loving the pictures. It makes me happy to think about all the memories you'll remember through the images. It was such a happy happy day! Hugs and love to you and your sweet family! xox

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I hired Katrina and Andrew to the photographers for my wedding. It was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the conversations before the wedding via email or phone calls, to the day of the wedding they were very helpful, sincere, professional. They made everyone feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. Katrina was so amazing with all the details and helping everything go smoothly. It was so helpful with her giving suggestions helping with the timeline! During the wedding day Katrina was so amazing, she calmed everyones nerves. The slideshow was perfect, they selected the perfect pictures and songs to go with the picture. The final photos were stunning!! I couldn't have asked for better pictures. It was far above and beyond any of my expectations. The pictures captured every single moment of the wedding. They captured all the emotions, the smiles, laughs, tears (Happy tears of course) of the whole wedding day. We will forever cherish the photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you Katrina and Andrew! You both are so sweet and the absolute best. So if you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further than Katrina and Andrew, you will be so happy that you had them capturing your special day.

• I

Indre · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a wonderful time working with Katrina. She was very professional, showed up on time, great communication prior to and after the wedding, kept things moving, and knew local close spots to go to for beautiful photos. We absolutely love our wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Sedona Bride Photographers 35

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Hi Indre! Thank you so much for your kind words! We always love to arrive early and stay a little later to make sure we do a great job. So glad you are loving your pictures! It was such a beautiful day and you guys are a gorgeous couple! I'm so excited to see your family grow! Congratulations again!

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

We cannot say thank you enough to the incredible experience we had with Katrina and Andrew. Their attention to detail and artistic talent is something you don't find easily these days. Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day, and the moments they captured were more heartfelt and genuine than we could have imagined. They are also truly wonderful, loving people, who we hope to visit again and call friends one day. Recommend with highest sincerity.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Thank you Heather for your sweet words! It means the world to us. Andrew and I will always remember all the love and joy you two shared on your wedding day. You guys have such a sweet way with each other and are blessed with incredible family and friends. Hugs and love to you both! xox Katrina and Andrew

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2017

We really cannot express how thrilled we are that we not only have the most beautiful images of our special day, but that we got to enjoy that time with Katrina. When we were trying to decide on a photographer to capture the moments that will remain forever in our hearts, we narrowed things down to Sedona Bride and one other photographer. Shortly after reaching out to Sedona Bride, our decision was made for us. Who could resist Katrina? She is so personable and charming! We were so delighted to find that things were not any different in person. Even my mother commented on how adorable Katrina is! I cannot imagine another photographer who would have been so concerned and compassionate during my turbulent ordeal getting up to Merry-Go-Round Rock. I really cannot thank you enough! To have these works of art that capture the beauty of Sedona in complete symbiotic balance with the love shared between my husband and I is more than we could have imagined.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sedona Bride Photographers's reply:

Awww Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your kind words! You both were truly so wonderful to work and so easy to capture the love between you both. It's truly beautiful and I'm so glad I was able to spend the day with you both! Please keep in touch! xox

Cleve · Married on 05/11/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Katrina photograph our wedding at Merry-Go-Round Rock. She was absolutely wonderful to work with -- she put both of us at completely at ease and worked non-stop to capture both the details and feel of the entire event from start to finish. The results were beautiful. Absolutely recommended!

Larissa · Married on 05/08/2017

May 8, 2017 was one of the happiest days of my life. I married my best friend and in the most beautiful place in the United States, Sedona, Arizona. This day was more amazing than we could have ever imagined. It all became possible because we hired Sedona Bride Photographers. Katrina called me and it was like talking to one of my best girlfriends. Katrina not only helped me pick the perfect location from 2,000 miles from where we lived, but she also gave me all the contacts to plan our perfect day. Our Officiant, who would hike to any location we desired, flowers, hair and make-up. She gave me information on getting our marriage license as well. We talked several times before the big day. Finally the big day arrived and Katrina met us on site. Everything came together perfectly. We had a small intimate ceremony. Immediately I felt like Katrina was part of our family. Such an amazing lady and a very talented photographer, as you can see from the photographs. She captured all the love and happiness we have for each other. Now we can always look back at this special day by looking at the photographs and slideshow that Katrina and Andrew made for us. So breathtaking! We were truly blessed to have Katrina and Andrew be a part of that amazing day! Scott and Larissa Wesney, Gahanna, Ohio

Jen · Married on 03/20/2017

My husband and I eloped with my 4 yr old son to Sedona, and we are so happy we hired Katrina to do our photos. She helped us with everything, from finding an officiant, to the best time of day and location for our wedding. She was professional, personable, and fun for all three of us to work with, and she even got our pictures back to us earlier than we expected. If you're going to get married in the most gorgeous place on Earth then you really should have gorgeous photos to match...Katrina makes that happen. HIRE HER!

Lexi · Married on 12/23/2016

We booked early (about 11 months before our wedding) because I am very very picky about pictures Katrina's portfolio was the only one that I liked from the photographers in Sedona. I am so glad I went with my instinct because our photos turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Again, I am very picky and I don't think I am photogenic and I couldn't be happier. My mother, who is even pickier, LOVED the photos. You will not be disappointed if you book Katrina. She is warm and personable and we were so happy to have her at our wedding.

Anita · Married on 10/28/2016

Katrina and Andrew were amazing! We were so impressed with how they went the extra mile for us! The 2 of them are such a great team! They covered everything! Our pictures are so beautiful! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable and special at the same time! We could not have picked a better photographer for our special day!

Meg · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Katrina and Andrew and are thrilled with our wedding pictures. I was nervous on the wedding day and my husband usually doesn't enjoy having his picture taken, however, Katrina and Andrew made us both feel relaxed and comfortable. They were both extremely professional and friendly with us and all of our guests. Prior to the wedding, they worked with us to create a timeline of the day based on our requested group shots and lighting conditions in the canyons. This made our wedding day run smoothly and my husband and I were able to get some gorgeous pictures at sunset. Overall, we are extremely pleased with our experience with Katrina and Andrew. They did an amazing job capturing special, unscripted moments throughout the day/night that allow us to re-live our wedding day. Highly Recommend.

Naomi · Married on 10/16/2016

How do you begin to describe perfection? I absolutely hate having my picture made. I hate being the center of attention. But I absolutely love my engagement and wedding pictures. Katrina and Andrew did such a wonderful job of capturing all of the moments that were important to me. From the first meeting I knew I was in good hands. My husband and I opted to not have a first look; we are traditional and really wanted to save that moment for the ceremony. Instead of a first look we went out to the red rocks a couple of days before the wedding and had an engagement style shoot. The entire time we were taking pictures I was thinking, “What in the world? This is so awkward, what are we even taking pictures of?” When I got the pictures back and saw what Katrina had done I was blown away. The pictures were absolutely stunning. Somehow the wedding pictures were even better. When I tell you that Katrina and Andrew were with us all day I mean literally allllll day. I knew there would be a lot of pictures of me and my girls getting ready, but they also did such a great job documenting my husband and his groomsmen getting ready. I feel like the groom is often overlooked and they don’t get as many pictures, but this was not at all the case. There were so many good ones.

My absolutely favorite part was a slideshow of the best images that Katrina and Andrew put together. I have watched it dozens of times and every time I do it’s like I’m reliving the day. It’s really something special.

I cannot recommend Sedona Bride Photography enough. I can’t imagine ever taking pictures with anyone else.

Book Katrina and Andrew and you will have the most gorgeous wedding pictures you could ever want! The pictures are jaw droppingly beautiful and exceeded our expectations in so many ways. Plus, you'll get an incredible husband and wife couple to make your wedding day go flawlessly. They work so well together and make you feel so comfortable and beautiful/handsome. You will not regret booking with Katrina and Andrew!!!! Do it now!!! We love them so much!!!

Shea · Married on 10/08/2016

Book them NOW!!!!!! Katrina and Andrew were absolutely incredible and we are so thankful we booked them for our wedding in Sedona. The pictures turned out stunning and the whole process went smoothly. I get so many compliments on my pictures and I owe it all to them! Katrina and Andrew made my whole day completely flawless and captured every detail perfectly. I cannot recommend them enough. They are super nice people and so fun to be around. They are the BEST in the business!!!

Jess · Married on 09/25/2016

Katrina and Andrew went above and beyond make us feel like our day was just as important to them as it was to us. They are not your run-of-the-mill wedding photographers. Their photography tells a story, and most of their photos are candid action shots. The photo-journalism style is definitely what my husband and I were looking for, and they truly are among the best in that style. Their eye for framing up a shot, capturing the vivid colors and emotions is incredible. They captured every important moment, from a subtle glance to a warm embrace. You can feel the love and joy in each photo. You wont have to worry about directing them. We did not have a wedding planner, and they really worked with us to develop a timeline that would allow for plenty of time for photos. They seamlessly blend into your family and friends, making the day easy for you. I was surprised with how quickly they both knew every ones names in our wedding party and immediate family. At the end of it, you will feel like they are family! We have hundreds of beautiful photos that look like they were taken straight out of a magazine. We highly recommend them!