Sedona Bakery Reviews

14 | Sedona, AZ

14 Reviews for Sedona Bakery

Diane T. · Getting married on 07/11/2021

Elopement cake pastry chef

Beverly Baldwin at Sedona Bakery makes amazing cakes! I just needed a small, beautiful, and delicious cake for my elopement to Sedona. After viewing her huge selection of beautiful cakes I told her I'm just a simple gal and needed a simple cake. I ordered the white velvet with buttercream frosting, raspberry with lemon curd filling, a rustic frosting, with some white roses on the top. THIS WAS THE BEST CAKE I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! When I go back to Sedona for another trip I am ordering a cake just because I have to taste this again!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Nina

Nina B. · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Simple & Delicious

Beverly of Sedona Bakery made our wedding cake absolutely perfect. It was delicious and not too sweet and she was able to make cookies and brownies for us and our guests as well. Can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to have her cake again!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Mika

Mika C. · Married on 04/26/2021

Amazing Wedding Cake

We hired Sedona Bakery without the opportunity to try the cake before our wedding but we absolutely lucked out! Beverley was so sweet and the cake was absolutely delicious and all of our guests loved it! We were so bummed we didn’t have any leftovers to take home! Next time we are in Sedona we will be ordering another cake again!

Sent on 05/09/2021

Sarah W. · Married on 04/17/2021

Simply Delicious and Beautiful!

Checked out a couple places in Sedona! I was very impressed with the cake flavor selection. Beverly was very kind during the whole process. Our Cake and cupcake display looked absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments!! So thankful that we found Beverly for our special day!

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Sara

Sara A. · Married on 01/16/2021

Takes the Cake!

After having to change our wedding location a month and a half before the wedding, we needed to find a new baker quickly! My mother in law, who lives in Sedona, recommended Sedona bakery. My mom worked with Beverly to create our beautiful and delicious wedding cake! Beverly made our lives so much easier by working with our florist to pick up decorations for the cake, and transported it to our reception and had it set up in time. Thank you Beverly!

Sent on 03/21/2021
  • Cristina

Cristina G. · Married on 10/30/2020

Beautiful cake!

We loved our cake for our micro wedding. It was exactly what we wanted and more! It was so delicious. I love that it was delivered to our venue on time as well. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Paige

Paige P. · Married on 10/22/2020

Amazing cupcakes

Beverly had so many options of amazing cupcakes it was almost impossible to chose! They were absolutely a hit. And so beautifully decorated. She was also one of the only bakers in Sedona who offered fresh, in person cake tasting.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Cake

Beverly was amazing making sure that I got what I wanted for my wedding day. The cake design was spot on for the idea that I saw and she was able to recreate that to the tee.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Susie S. · Married on 09/02/2020

Amazing Pastry Chef

Wow! Just Wow! Thank you Beverly! After hearing “NO” from four other pastry chefs you really came through for me. I wanted a simple yet elegant white tier cake decorated with edible succulents for my elopement wedding at L’Auberge. Thank God I found you! The cake was beautiful, most especially with a desert theme but it was the Meyer Lemon & fresh raspberries separating the layers that really impressed!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Bakery in Sedona!

My new husband and I, who live in south Florida, held a destination wedding at the Grand Canyon with our reception at an Air B& B in Sedona—both on Leap Day 2020. I reached out to Beverly at Sedona Bakery in early February to see if she could customize a cake for us. Though she was extremely busy, she was responsive, easy to work with, and really helpful even though we were coordinating from across the country. As a surprise to my husband-to-be, our wedding theme was “football”. Though I had never actually seen a picture of the exact cake I wanted, I sent Beverly some picture ideas of what I was looking for along with a request for our cake to be both chocolate and red velvet with white chocolate frosting and football team colored flowers. Not only did she accommodate every request, but she enthusiastically shared that she would use a family recipe for the red velvet portion. I have attached a picture so you can see how beautiful it turned out! Not only was the cake beautiful and fun, it was absolutely delicious and all of our guests raved!! We also ordered brownies and chocolate chip cookies which were equally delicious!! Finally, since we were unable to arrive at the Air B& B until the evening of February 29, Beverly readily agreed to deliver the cake and goodies to the Air B& B for us and set it up so that it would be there when we (and guests) arrived. So, if you’re looking for the best Bakery in town, look no further!!

Sent on 05/29/2020
  • Erica

Erica B. · Married on 02/01/2020

Made our Dream cake a Reality

Two words. FLOATING CAKE. Yes, it happened. And the Sedona Bakery and Cafe (along with Avant-Garde Floral) made it a reality. This was my husband’s biggest request for the reception after we became enamored with a Pinterest photo of a similar cake setup months earlier. And to see it so perfectly executed put the literal icing on the cake!

Not only was the design of the floating cake beautiful, but the flavor was equally delicious. We went with two flavors, because when you can have two why settle for one! The lemon raspberry layer and the chocolate dream with fresh raspberry flavor were amazing! The quality was top notch, from the tasting session before the wedding, through the consultations throughout the planning, and to the final product presented at the reception. Beverly also created an entire assortment of desserts for us as well, which was classy, inline with our vision and so so yummy.

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Chad

Chad · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful Cakes, Amazing Pastry Chef

We received such a beautiful cake for our wedding, plus amazing flavor! We also ordered some cake pops, brownies, and parfait cups. Everything looked perfect and tasted even better. We go back for our anniversary and request the same cake, smaller of course. She is so punctual and very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Emma

Emma T. · Married on 09/14/2019

Look no further!!

Bev is incredible and makes the best cakes ever. We did a tasting and loved so many of her flavors but ended up with a yellow cake with white chocolate mousse frosting and fresh raspberries. It was just our one year anniversary and we (and our guests) still talk about our cake and the other amazing desserts she made for our wedding. If you’re looking for a beautiful and memorable dessert table then look no further, it doesn’t get any better than Bev!!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Mei

Mei K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful cake and great service!

We had a gorgeous wedding cake and cupcakes created by Sedona Bakery. Bev was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Highly recommend to anyone in northern AZ!

Sent on 10/15/2020