Secret Window Reviews

32 | Monument, CO

32 Reviews for Secret Window

Joann · Married on 08/22/2015

We had the most wonderful wedding day at Secret Window! Anthony and Rhoda were the absolute nicest and easiest people to work with. They were very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and also gave us excellent suggestions for other vendors, who were equally amazing! In addition, the art gallery was such a beautiful way to keep our guests busy while we took pictures and the outdoor space was lovely and perfect for the reception and dancing! Rhoda also did an incredible job with all of our flowers and worked closely with me to ensure my budget was kept in check. I honestly had zero stress going into the big day! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Secret Window's reply:

Joann, it was our sincere pleasure and an honor to host your wedding at Secret Window. Many blessings to you and Matt in your new life together!

Pa · Married on 08/21/2015

Rhoda was excellent to work with. We went in with a general idea of what we wanted but nothing specific. She gave us great ideas that helped make this a perfect day.

Erinne · Married on 06/13/2015

We originally decided to have our wedding at Secret Window because planning a wedding there in Colorado from our home in Alaska seemed stressful and their all-inclusive package sounded perfect forlong-distance planning. I am overjoyed that we made that decision! Not only did having the all-inclusive package make everything so much easier, but the vendors they chose were all fantastic!! I was so thrilled by everyone.

I was afraid that my wedding might be boring, since I'm not a decorative/planning sort of person, but Rhoda listened to what I wanted and somehow turned it into something magical! I felt like I gave her a pumpkin and she showed up with the beautiful white carriage in its place. The flowers were just beyond amazing and the decorations were perfect. The whole event went spectacularly - everything happened as it should, everyone was so, so kind, and I didn't worry about a thing all night.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Secret Window's reply:

Erinne, It was an honor for us to host your wedding. It was an amazing day from start to finish! We wish you many blessings in your new life together!

Tiana · Married on 03/22/2015

I had my wedding here march 22,2015
    I would recommend it to any couple looking to to have the most amazing wedding! Rhoda and Anthony meet all my needs plus more and made my Wedding day so speciall!! I could not have asked for more!
    I just want to thank you guys again and I will defiantly recommend the secret window for events And weddings!
    Thanks
    Tiana & John Campbell

Sent on 04/01/2015

Secret Window's reply:

Thank you for allowing Secret Window to host your wedding! It truly was a beautiful day. We wish you all the best!

Anna · Married on 12/13/2014

I ADORE Secret Window Floral and Rhoda! Their work is gorgeous and they are so wonderful to work with! Attentive and truly caring of their brides. Great communication, I received an updated receipt EVERYTIME a payment was made. They deliver right on site, to wherever you need. LOVE the Secret Window!

Sherry · Married on 10/19/2014

I selected Rhoda to provide all floral for our daughters wedding. Rhoda was kind, considerate, creative, flexible and very thoughtful. She was so patient with me as we worked through ideas and discussed many options. She had great suggestions based on her talent and experience. Our expectations were far exceeded; and when our daughter "tiered up" upon seeing her bouquet - we were thrilled. All decorations, the bouquets, and flowers for family we simply perfect.

Shriya · Married on 08/09/2014

Rhoda is an absolute pleasure to work with!! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but Rhoda took the time to walk me through all the different options. She even emailed me sample pictures of bouquets and centerpieces, and then followed up with emails. We did a destination wedding in Colorado Springs, so our flower conversations had to be over the phone and via email. She was very thorough and responsive. The flowers and centerpieces looked stunning!! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Secret Window's reply:

Shriya, thank you so much for the kind words. You were an absolute joy to work with, and you were a gorgeous bride! I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to work together. Best wishes to you and Jared! ~Rhoda

Mary · Married on 07/25/2014

If you are still looking for flowers, this is the place! Secret Window is a family owned business where you will work with just one person to get your flowers. Rhoda takes care of everything, and does the most perfect job! I really didn't know what I wanted for flowers except for the colors when I went to meet with her. Rhoda asked me about likes and dislikes, showed me many ideas and very easily came up with beautiful and unique ideas for our wedding. I have never seen such gorgeous bridal bouquets or arrangements; Rhoda is an amazing artist and designer! There really is no comparison to Secret Window with the personal care, and high quality of flowers that you can get! Go into Secret Window and make getting your flowers an easy part of planning your big day! :)

Lori · Married on 05/17/2014

We had a wedding ceremony and reception at Secret Window in Monument, CO with 53 of our family and friends. It was a memorable event from the time we first walked in. Anthony and Rhoda were very flexible and accomodating. They truly listened to what we wanted the day to be and did everything to make that happen. The flowers were just what we hoped for, the venue looked beautiful, the hosted bar was a hit, we danced under the stars, we got fantastic pictures both inside the gallery and in the courtyard. We couldn't have asked for more!

Kim · Married on 05/03/2014

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were just FANTASTIC! Beautifully done and exactly what the bride wanted. Rhoda is just a pleasure to work with. The flowers all arrived at the right time, to the right places, and looked incredible.

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Rhoda is such a pleasure to work with and she listens to everything you want.

I had always been a fan of her flowers ever since I saw a delivery of her bouquets to my old employer for birthdays and anniversaries. She has such a fantastic variety of flowers and even helped with "decor" plants for the venue and church.

My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were not only gorgeous, they smelled fantastic! The church even asked if we could leave one behind because it smelled so lovely :)

Pictures barely do justice to how amazing the flowers are - make an appointment and go see her!
    I will happily work with Rhoda and Secret Window for every event moving forward. Heck, I might even invent events just to have an excuse for more of her flower arrangements.

Haleigh · Married on 10/05/2013

Rhoda at the secret window was absolutely wonderful!!!! I really had no idea of the specific flowers I wanted in my bouquet, but I had an idea of what I wanted the over all look to be. Rhoda did such a great job of getting in my head and making my vision perfect! She even ordered fresh cotton- it couldn't of turned out better! I had such an incredible experience and would recommend her to any bride!

Ann · Married on 09/20/2013

Rhoda was so helpful and very flexible with us. The flowers were amazing!!

Holly · Married on 09/14/2013

I am still absolutely enchanted by the way our wedding turned out with the services of Anthony, Rhoda and the rest of The Secret Window staff. My husband and I purchased the all inclusive package which included many featured wedding vendors in the area, who took very great care of us. It all came together so perfectly. Anthony and Rhoda were extremely flexible, very easy to contact, and they shared our enthusiasm for a beautiful wedding.

I would recommend this venue to anyone; I wish I could re-live it all again!!
    Thank you both!!

Stephen and Holly Ford

Sent on 09/22/2013

Secret Window's reply:

Holly, your wedding was truly a beautiful event, and it was our pleasure to work with you and Stephen. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness in your new life together.

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2013

Rhoda, you were great! You were able to make beautiful arrangements for me on short notice. You also went above and beyond by helping me find a wedding planner. Thank you so much!

chenine · Married on 08/10/2013

Rhoda was very helpful with picking the perfect flowers for my outdoor morning wedding, she made the whole process easy and was able to accomodate the early morning deliver time to the venue. She helped with the set up and was a key part in making the day perfect!

Kelsey · Married on 08/09/2013

I could not have been happier with my flowers from Secret Window! Rhoda was very quick in responding to my inquiries and turned my vision into reality for our wedding day! She hand-delivered the flowers on our wedding day which made everything very worry-free. She added several personal touches and an extra boutonniere!! The flowers were gorgeous and stayed fresh all night long!! 5 stars all around!

denise · Married on 07/27/2013

We loved working with the Secret Window Floral Studio for our daughter’s wedding and reception. The flowers were beautiful and elegant. The set-up was flawless. They are truly professionals. When we arrived at the wedding and reception venues everything was set up perfectly. Just as we had envisioned they would look. Actually better. We received so many compliments on the flowers. What a joy! We wouldn’t have changed a thing. We highly recommend Rhoda and the Secret Window.
    Denise

Linda · Married on 07/13/2013

Rhoda did something for us that I think many others would not do.
    The bride wanted to pick up vintage vases, tea cups and assorted other containers for the table decorations. I think we used in the neighborhood of 50 containers. The flowers were selected and were all individually arranged with flowers that matched the design of the vase or teacup. There was so much care and detail taken to make these beautiful and they were. The flowers were beyond what we expected. She also created an arch with curly willow, hydrangeas and beads (which the bride provided ). Beautiful & she had the idea of what the bride wanted from a picture.
    The bride and groom were both living out of town, so as the mother of the groom, I was working with Rhoda, while she was also in contact with the bride out of town. It was such a pleasure working with Rhoda and Anthony. We all thank you so much and would highly recommend Secret Window. We had so many compliments.

Lori · Married on 07/06/2013

Rhoda,

Thank you so much. My flowers were exactly what I imagined. You did a wonderful job!

Lori Bayne

Rhoda & team were perfect! I didn't stress about flowers for a minute on my wedding day and everything was gorgeous and fresh!!!

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband I got married in June at Arrowhead Golf Club in Littleton, Colorado. Words cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am to have found Rhoda at Secret Window. When my husband I first met with Rhoda, we arrived at the studio with a big binder in tow with a plethora of floral ideas. I was pretty overwhelmed with all the ideas and flowers I had seen (thank you, Pinterest), but Rhoda took her time with us and helped us to pick out the perfect palette. She is so knowledgeable and had most of the flowers in stock so that we could see samples of how the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces would look together. Being a very visual and detail-oriented bride, this made all the difference! We felt so comfortable with Rhoda that we let her do her thing when it came to our ceremony arrangements. We had a general idea of what we wanted, but decided to let the expert design the perfect arrangement for us based upon the other flowers we had already chosen…needless to say, they turned out amazing! They took my breath away as soon as I saw them. Every single bouquet and floral arrangement at our wedding was absolutely stunning. Rhoda puts so much time and effort into her flowers and it really shows. We received so many compliments from our guests AND vendors on how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have chosen a better florist and we consistently recommend her to everyone we know. Rhoda, Thank you! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!
    Brittany & Matthew

Rhoda is amazing to work with and will do whatever she can to make your vision come alive! My flowers were gorgeous and everyone was fighting over who would take the centerpieces home! Thank you so much!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2012

All of our flowers were arranged even more beautifully than I expected for our August wedding! The boutinierres, corsages, bouquets, tables, pew, and altar flowers all were the perfect color, fresh, and looked good where we planned on them to be! When planning the arrangements, Rhoda had good suggestions as to what was in season, what was more and less expensive, what might be sensitive to skin oils and many other details that I felt were very important in deciding on the specific flower types. Not only that, but my bouquet lasted a couple weeks even after the wedding (during a hot summer)! Thank you!

Heather · Married on 04/07/2012

I couldn't be happier with how the flowers for our wedding turned out! Every petal seemed to placed in the most perfect place on each bouquet...and there were plenty! My blue hydrangea, white peonies, and yellow freesia bouquet smelled divine and was the perfect pop of color! I can't thank Rhoda and the staff at Secret Window for all the hard work and many hours spent! Making a bride isn't always easy but they sure made me feel welcome and understood.