Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

142 Reviews for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning

142 Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

My perfect wedding

From the very first time we walked in to this amazing boutique to be day of the wedding Bonnie made everything perfect, smooth, and exciting. The flowers were stunning priced fairly and she made our vision come true. She even reached out to just check in and see if we needed anything. What an amazing company with amazing customer service and talent. Absolutely loved them!

Sent on 11/08/2018
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 11

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Chelsea, I love seeing reviews like yours. It was my pleasure to make everything as fabulous as you were. We loved working with you both and wish you many many years of love and happiness. -Bonnie

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

An amazing experience!

After meeting with Bonnie for the first time I knew immediately that The Secret Garden was the perfect fit for us. Not only did I feel super welcomed and comfortable, but I was confident that she understood my vision and even added great suggestions that enhanced our theme! Every part of the process was easy-going and everything she created was absolutely stunning. I was especially blown away with how great my matching flower clip came out! I would definitely recommend Bonnie and her amazing team any day.

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 12
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 13
  • O

Olivia Yellen · Married on 10/06/2018

The best florist!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bonnie and her team! They were able to make my floral dreams come true. Everything was perfect and I truly enjoyed working with Bonnie. She is incredibly talented and knowledgable, and made planning a wedding from a different state so easy! If you are looking for a florist, look no further. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Olivia! I truly enjoyed working with you! I am thrilled to hear that I made your floral dreams come true , you deserved it. Thank you so much again, you were a doll. -Bonnie
  • heather

heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything was perfect!

From the moment we met Bonnie we knew she was our girl. She was down to Earth, funny and very knowledgeable. She took the time to show us the difference in certain flowers and to even show us ones we had no clue the name of. She made sure we knew the prices of everything and there were no surprises. She was so easy to work with. Bonnie made us a mock centerpiece for us to come and see before the wedding and made the adjustments that we wanted to them for the day of. The bouquets and boutonnieres were delivered right on time and when we seen how everything was set up for our reception we couldn’t of been happier! Thank you Bonnie for your amazing work and for making it all fun for us!

Erika · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Secret garden florists. They did an amazing job on all of ou boquets!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 14

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Erika! We are so pleased to hear how happy you were. Congratulations again. -Bonnie

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Bonnie and her team were a pleasure to work with. They made our wedding incredible and beautiful with the flowers they put together.

Charlene and Michael

Sent on 10/02/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Charlene & Michael, thank you for the review! You both were amazing to work with!!! We wish you many years of love & happiness. Bonnie & team.

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Bonnie and her staff were amazing. Even when I was indecisive and freaking out she held it together and saw my vision through. She even recommended my baker and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. And my flowers were the most amazinggggg flowers I’ve ever seen. And I’m all over Instagram stalking different bridal pages. Bonnie truly is one of a kind and her work is impeccable.

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 15
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 16
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 17
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 18

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Bonnie was fantastic to work with. She is so nice and friendly. She responded to my emails quickly. I had no idea what flowers I wanted and she was able to create something from a few Pinterest photos I showed her. The centerpieces and bouquets looked perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Alexandra! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I loved helping you decide what flower arrangements would be best for your special day! Congratulations again & we wish you so much love and happiness. -Bonnie

Meredith Schwarze · Married on 08/18/2018

A Dream Come True

From my first meeting with Bonnie, I knew she HAD to be a part of our special day. Bonnie understood my attention to detail and took my Pinterest board dreams and turned them into a wedding reality. It is evident that working with flowers & brides is Bonnie's passion. We got married on a very hot day in August and all of my flowers (mostly all hydrangea) lasted beautifully. Bonnie will forever hold a special place in my heart, she made this piece of wedding planning very easy and even more enjoyable! Thank you Bonnie & team! Xo

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 19

Kacey · Married on 08/11/2018

Bonnie & Staff were absolutely wonderful! They took the few photos I had shown them and walked me through different flower options and created absolutely beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding! I was so happy with everything! They are also extremely organized and responsive with scheduling appointments and responding to my questions! I would 100% recommend Secret Garden Florist!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Kacey, Thank you SO much for the review! It was so nice working with you.. you honestly made our job easy :) So happy to hear everything was exactly what you hoped for! Best, Bonnie

V · Married on 07/27/2018

Bonnie was so great and accommodating through the whole process. Last minute I needed more arrangements and she pulled through for us without hesitation. The flowers were so beautiful, everyone kept raving about them. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful experience for us both.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, it was our pleasure. So happy to hear everything was beautiful! Best, Bonnie
  • Z

Zoraida · Married on 07/06/2018

Wow! Our flowers were amazing beyond what we expected!!! Everyone were telling us how beautiful our flowers looked. They delivered flowers to 3 different places and I wasn’t home when they got to my home, they called me and I asked them to leave them with my neighbor and they did. Bonnie took her time to listen, ask, walk us and explain the different flowers we met twice. We couldn’t be happier. We had the table flowers, bridesmaid’s bouquets. Boutonniere and bride’s amazing bouquet!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 20

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

I can't describe how happy this makes me! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this sweet review. These are the moments when I know I am doing exactly what was intended! Thank you Zoraida, for choosing us as your florist! We wish you many years of love & happiness. -Bonnie & team.

Molly · Married on 06/30/2018

Secret Garden Florist listened to my vision and brought it to life on my wedding day! It was a peony and rose dream come true!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We, here at Secret Garden Florist, enjoyed working with you so much and you made every step so smooth and easy! We love nothing more than to see our beautiful brides happy on the most special day of their lives and we are so happy that we could be such an important part of it! We wish you guys all of the blessings the world has to offer and some! xoxo

Alicia · Married on 06/30/2018

Bonnie and her team at Secret Garden far surpassed any expectations we ever could of had for our big day! My husband is in the military and we live out of state, so essentially we were having a “destination wedding” at West Point. From day one, the communication was impeccable. We had a budget in mind and Bonnie worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted, all within our budget. After the first face-to-face meeting I had with Bonnie, I knew we had made the right decision. Bonnie has a personality that makes you feel like you’ve known her for your entire life; it really felt like I had a family member working with us. She’s so knowledgeable and truly cares about her clients. I had described and sent in pictures of what we had in mind and Bonnie and her team more than delivered! She absolutely made all of our visions a reality. My bouquet and bridesmaid’s bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. All of the arrangements provided by Secret Garden were elegant and flawless, and I'd highly recommend them for your special day!! **Also, because we lived out of state, we wanted our flowers donated, and Bonnie so kindly picked up all of our flowers/arrangements the next day and delivered them to a local hospice center, which meant SO much to us to have our flowers brighten someone else's day the way that they had brightened ours.

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 21
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 28
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 29
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 30

James · Married on 06/08/2018

The Secret Garden made our day so beautiful. The flowers were to die for, everything looked stunning. The attention to detail is second to none!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you James! We were so happy to be a part of such a special day and love to hear how satisfied you were. Best, Bonnie & team.

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2018

Bonnie and her staff were a pleasure to work with, from the first meeting until the delivery of the flowers on my wedding day. All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful, and exactly as I pictured. Bonnie is amazing at what she does and brought the flowers I imagined to life. Highly recommend Secret Garden Florist. Thanks Bonnie!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for your kind words and your AMAZING review!!! We are so grateful to all of our brides like you who take time out of their very busy schedules, (as newlyweds), and write such thoughtful expressions! You were SO EASY and A MAJOR PLEASURE to work with and we wish you and your hubs a lifetime of BLISS and UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE!!! xoxo

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2018

Excellent!! Bonnie was amazing to deal with since the moment I booked her. She was always asking what my vision was! And she exceeded beyond what I dreamed of. My wedding was a week ago, and the flowers STILL look incredible!! Her staff was wonderful!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about myself and my staff Brittany! You are the kind of bride that makes us love being in the wedding floral industry! You were so wonderful to work with as well and so beautiful inside and out! We wish you and your hubby awesome adventures and many blessings during your lifelong journey together!

Christina · Married on 05/04/2018

Secret garden really made my wedding vision come to light! Everything turned out exactly
    As I hoped and they were great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 31
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 32

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Christina! We are thrilled to hear that we made your floral vision come to life.

jerra · Married on 03/03/2018

Secret Garden was wonderful to work with. They were accommodating to our requests, friendly, and very compassionate when necessary.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Jerra, Thank you for taking the time to review us! You were such a pleasure to work with, you made our job so easy. We wish you and Alex many many years of love and happiness. Bonnie

Juliette · Married on 02/10/2018

Secret Garden Florist was everything you could ask for in a florist! I had a florist back out in me just a month and a half before my wedding and they were able to step in and save the entire wedding. They are kind, caring, incredibly talented and if there were a way to give them more than 5 stars I would not hesitate. Bonnie was so good at taking care of everything for me so I never had to lift a finger. The day of the wedding I was blown away with how nice everything came together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for floral designs in this area!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Juliette, We are so incredibly happy that we were able to be a part of your big day. You were an absolute pleasure to work with- you made our job so easy. I wish you many years of love and happiness, you deserve it all. Bonnie

Becky · Married on 01/14/2018

Bonnie and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. I felt like she was a friend by the end of it!! From how easy it was to work with her to the value to the gorgeous flowers she made for my wedding - I couldn’t be happier with my choice of florist!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 33
    Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning 34

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Becky, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I am so happy I was able to work with you on your unforgettable day.

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

I 100% recommend Secret Garden Florist and Gift Shop! Bonnie was beyond helpful and knowledgeable. From just a few pinterest photos Bonnie was able to bring my ideas to life and worked with me to create a full vision of my wedding day. I felt like I was talking and laughing with a friend each time we met. I started the wedding planning process so clueless but Bonnie and her team made me feel so confident and excited. They did all the flowers for my wedding and also my rehearsal dinner the night before, everything was perfect, fresh, and also smelt amazing. http://cinnamonwolfephotography.com/blog/2017/7/10/west-point-wedding

Sent on 07/14/2017

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica it was so wonderful meeting you and laughing. Your a beautiful soul and we are and were so honored to meet you and exceed your expectations! These photos are amazing and I can't thank you enough. Bonnie

Elissa · Married on 10/20/2017

Bonnie and Danielle of Secret Garden Florist were awesome to work with! Bonnie helped transform our ideas into beautiful floral arrangements. She understood our “rustic chic” theme perfectly. Danielle checked in throughout the process and responded to any questions we had very quickly. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted well after the wedding. Choose Secret Garden for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Elissa, thank you for the kind review. It was our pleasure! We were honored to work with you on your special day.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2017

I was very happy with my flowers and happy with the service. Thank you.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

You are so welcome. I am happy to hear how pleased you were with everything. Wishing you many years of love and happiness.