134 Reviews for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning

Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (2)

Bonnie and her staff were amazing. Even when I was indecisive and freaking out she held it together and saw my vision through. She even recommended my baker and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. And my flowers were the most amazinggggg flowers I’ve ever seen. And I’m all over Instagram stalking different bridal pages. Bonnie truly is one of a kind and her work is impeccable.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bonnie was fantastic to work with. She is so nice and friendly. She responded to my emails quickly. I had no idea what flowers I wanted and she was able to create something from a few Pinterest photos I showed her. The centerpieces and bouquets looked perfect.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonnie & Staff were absolutely wonderful! They took the few photos I had shown them and walked me through different flower options and created absolutely beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding! I was so happy with everything! They are also extremely organized and responsive with scheduling appointments and responding to my questions! I would 100% recommend Secret Garden Florist!

Profile Picture Kacey, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie was so great and accommodating through the whole process. Last minute I needed more arrangements and she pulled through for us without hesitation. The flowers were so beautiful, everyone kept raving about them. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful experience for us both.

Profile Picture V, 7/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow! Our flowers were amazing beyond what we expected!!! Everyone were telling us how beautiful our flowers looked. They delivered flowers to 3 different places and I wasn’t home when they got to my home, they called me and I asked them to leave them with my neighbor and they did. Bonnie took her time to listen, ask, walk us and explain the different flowers we met twice. We couldn’t be happier. We had the table flowers, bridesmaid’s bouquets. Boutonniere and bride’s amazing bouquet!

Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - Loved my bouquet and all the girls as well!
Profile Picture Zoraida, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Secret Garden Florist listened to my vision and brought it to life on my wedding day! It was a peony and rose dream come true!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Bonnie and her team at Secret Garden far surpassed any expectations we ever could of had for our big day! My husband is in the military and we live out of state, so essentially we were having a “destination wedding” at West Point. From day one, the communication was impeccable. We had a budget in mind and Bonnie worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted, all within our budget. After the first face-to-face meeting I had with Bonnie, I knew we had made the right decision. Bonnie has a personality that makes you feel like you’ve known her for your entire life; it really felt like I had a family member working with us. She’s so knowledgeable and truly cares about her clients. I had described and sent in pictures of what we had in mind and Bonnie and her team more than delivered! She absolutely made all of our visions a reality. My bouquet and bridesmaid’s bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. All of the arrangements provided by Secret Garden were elegant and flawless, and I'd highly recommend them for your special day!! **Also, because we lived out of state, we wanted our flowers donated, and Bonnie so kindly picked up all of our flowers/arrangements the next day and delivered them to a local hospice center, which meant SO much to us to have our flowers brighten someone else's day the way that they had brightened ours.

Photos
Profile Picture Alicia, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

The Secret Garden made our day so beautiful. The flowers were to die for, everything looked stunning. The attention to detail is second to none!

Profile Picture James , 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie and her staff were a pleasure to work with, from the first meeting until the delivery of the flowers on my wedding day. All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful, and exactly as I pictured. Bonnie is amazing at what she does and brought the flowers I imagined to life. Highly recommend Secret Garden Florist. Thanks Bonnie!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent!! Bonnie was amazing to deal with since the moment I booked her. She was always asking what my vision was! And she exceeded beyond what I dreamed of. My wedding was a week ago, and the flowers STILL look incredible!! Her staff was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Secret garden really made my wedding vision come to light! Everything turned out exactly
As I hoped and they were great to work with. Highly recommend!

Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - My centerpieces with roses ordered to match my colors
Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - My pretty bouquet
Profile Picture Christina, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Secret Garden was wonderful to work with. They were accommodating to our requests, friendly, and very compassionate when necessary.

Profile Picture jerra, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Secret Garden Florist was everything you could ask for in a florist! I had a florist back out in me just a month and a half before my wedding and they were able to step in and save the entire wedding. They are kind, caring, incredibly talented and if there were a way to give them more than 5 stars I would not hesitate. Bonnie was so good at taking care of everything for me so I never had to lift a finger. The day of the wedding I was blown away with how nice everything came together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for floral designs in this area!

Profile Picture Juliette, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bonnie and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. I felt like she was a friend by the end of it!! From how easy it was to work with her to the value to the gorgeous flowers she made for my wedding - I couldn’t be happier with my choice of florist!!!

Profile Picture Becky, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I 100% recommend Secret Garden Florist and Gift Shop! Bonnie was beyond helpful and knowledgeable. From just a few pinterest photos Bonnie was able to bring my ideas to life and worked with me to create a full vision of my wedding day. I felt like I was talking and laughing with a friend each time we met. I started the wedding planning process so clueless but Bonnie and her team made me feel so confident and excited. They did all the flowers for my wedding and also my rehearsal dinner the night before, everything was perfect, fresh, and also smelt amazing. http://cinnamonwolfephotography.com/blog/2017/7/10/west-point-wedding

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie and Danielle of Secret Garden Florist were awesome to work with! Bonnie helped transform our ideas into beautiful floral arrangements. She understood our “rustic chic” theme perfectly. Danielle checked in throughout the process and responded to any questions we had very quickly. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted well after the wedding. Choose Secret Garden for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elissa, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with my flowers and happy with the service. Thank you.

Profile Picture Vanessa , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie does beautiful work. She was very helpful when I needed some direction with my flower choices and the end results were gorgeous! So many compliments on my bridal bouquet!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so happy with Secret Garden Florist! They did such a great job making my vision into reality. Everything looked so perfect the day of and the set up was smooth and easy.

Profile Picture Cate, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Awesome experience. The whole team was very professional and a pleasure to have provide my flowers for my wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the beginning Bonnie made us feel comfortable. She did a great job at capturing our vision without pushing stuff on us. The overall product was great and exactly what I expected. I would definitely recommend Secret Garden Florist. Also, the pricing is reasonable for their great work!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had nothing short of an awesome experience working with Bonnie and Secret Garden. At my very first meeting I had a very vague idea of what I was looking for and Bonnie just pulled flowers from around the store and made me a makeshift bouquet right there in the store- and it was perfect! She took my fumbling ideas and made them a reality. Everything on my wedding day was stunning- from the ceremony flowers to the bouquets to the table centerpieces. It was exactly how I had envisioned. I am so happy I chose Secret Garden for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

BONNIE and her staff are amazing. My flowers and bouquet were so beautiful. I couldnt of asked for a better florist to bring my floral vision to life. She was such a pleasure to have as a florist.

Profile Picture Liezel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Like I said on The Knot, as well, Secret Garden Florist was an amazing choices for our special day. They were attentive, professional and very nice to work with. I would highly recommend their services for any event! Absolutely beautiful arrangements!

Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - Flowers they put together for us.
Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 1 Review