127 Reviews for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning

Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Flower Crowns (2)

Wow! Our flowers were amazing beyond what we expected!!! Everyone were telling us how beautiful our flowers looked. They delivered flowers to 3 different places and I wasn’t home when they got to my home, they called me and I asked them to leave them with my neighbor and they did. Bonnie took her time to listen, ask, walk us and explain the different flowers we met twice. We couldn’t be happier. We had the table flowers, bridesmaid’s bouquets. Boutonniere and bride’s amazing bouquet!

Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - Loved my bouquet and all the girls as well!
Profile Picture Zoraida, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Secret Garden Florist listened to my vision and brought it to life on my wedding day! It was a peony and rose dream come true!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The Secret Garden made our day so beautiful. The flowers were to die for, everything looked stunning. The attention to detail is second to none!

Profile Picture James , 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie and her staff were a pleasure to work with, from the first meeting until the delivery of the flowers on my wedding day. All of the flowers were fresh and beautiful, and exactly as I pictured. Bonnie is amazing at what she does and brought the flowers I imagined to life. Highly recommend Secret Garden Florist. Thanks Bonnie!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent!! Bonnie was amazing to deal with since the moment I booked her. She was always asking what my vision was! And she exceeded beyond what I dreamed of. My wedding was a week ago, and the flowers STILL look incredible!! Her staff was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Secret garden really made my wedding vision come to light! Everything turned out exactly
As I hoped and they were great to work with. Highly recommend!

Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - My centerpieces with roses ordered to match my colors
Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - My pretty bouquet
Profile Picture Christina, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Secret Garden was wonderful to work with. They were accommodating to our requests, friendly, and very compassionate when necessary.

Profile Picture jerra, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Secret Garden Florist was everything you could ask for in a florist! I had a florist back out in me just a month and a half before my wedding and they were able to step in and save the entire wedding. They are kind, caring, incredibly talented and if there were a way to give them more than 5 stars I would not hesitate. Bonnie was so good at taking care of everything for me so I never had to lift a finger. The day of the wedding I was blown away with how nice everything came together. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for floral designs in this area!

Profile Picture Juliette, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bonnie and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. I felt like she was a friend by the end of it!! From how easy it was to work with her to the value to the gorgeous flowers she made for my wedding - I couldn’t be happier with my choice of florist!!!

Profile Picture Becky, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I 100% recommend Secret Garden Florist and Gift Shop! Bonnie was beyond helpful and knowledgeable. From just a few pinterest photos Bonnie was able to bring my ideas to life and worked with me to create a full vision of my wedding day. I felt like I was talking and laughing with a friend each time we met. I started the wedding planning process so clueless but Bonnie and her team made me feel so confident and excited. They did all the flowers for my wedding and also my rehearsal dinner the night before, everything was perfect, fresh, and also smelt amazing. http://cinnamonwolfephotography.com/blog/2017/7/10/west-point-wedding

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie and Danielle of Secret Garden Florist were awesome to work with! Bonnie helped transform our ideas into beautiful floral arrangements. She understood our “rustic chic” theme perfectly. Danielle checked in throughout the process and responded to any questions we had very quickly. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted well after the wedding. Choose Secret Garden for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elissa, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with my flowers and happy with the service. Thank you.

Profile Picture Vanessa , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonnie does beautiful work. She was very helpful when I needed some direction with my flower choices and the end results were gorgeous! So many compliments on my bridal bouquet!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so happy with Secret Garden Florist! They did such a great job making my vision into reality. Everything looked so perfect the day of and the set up was smooth and easy.

Profile Picture Cate, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Awesome experience. The whole team was very professional and a pleasure to have provide my flowers for my wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the beginning Bonnie made us feel comfortable. She did a great job at capturing our vision without pushing stuff on us. The overall product was great and exactly what I expected. I would definitely recommend Secret Garden Florist. Also, the pricing is reasonable for their great work!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had nothing short of an awesome experience working with Bonnie and Secret Garden. At my very first meeting I had a very vague idea of what I was looking for and Bonnie just pulled flowers from around the store and made me a makeshift bouquet right there in the store- and it was perfect! She took my fumbling ideas and made them a reality. Everything on my wedding day was stunning- from the ceremony flowers to the bouquets to the table centerpieces. It was exactly how I had envisioned. I am so happy I chose Secret Garden for my wedding!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

BONNIE and her staff are amazing. My flowers and bouquet were so beautiful. I couldnt of asked for a better florist to bring my floral vision to life. She was such a pleasure to have as a florist.

Profile Picture Liezel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Like I said on The Knot, as well, Secret Garden Florist was an amazing choices for our special day. They were attentive, professional and very nice to work with. I would highly recommend their services for any event! Absolutely beautiful arrangements!

Photo for Secret Garden Florist Wedding and Event Planning Review - Flowers they put together for us.
Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bonnie and her crew were amazing to work with and they truly made my special day amazing! I was a little nervous because I'm the type were I need a visual picture of everything but I put 100% faith in secret garden and they exceeded my expectations. I was completely blown away when I saw everything and how it was exactly everything I wanted. If I ever need flowers for anything I know where I'm going. From the start Bonnie and I clicked right away. Not really knowing what I was doing she made me feel so comfortable and pointed me in the right direction it truly was a pleasure to work with them. Can't thank them enough :)

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bonnie (owner) is a family friend of the groom. She was amazing! The flowers came out amazing everything I couldn’t have hoped for! Wish I had picture to share but unfortunately I do not have my pictures yet. Also center pieces we beautiful and we were even able to rent the wood pieces for them to go on. All in all would definitely recommend this florist.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bonnie and staff were so great at making our special day absolutely perfect! The arrangements were breathtaking!

Profile Picture Charles , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had the absolute best experience with Secret Garden Florist! Because I live in NYC, I never actually got to meet Bonnie in person, but we talked through all of my choices via email and phone. She was always super friendly and knowledgeable--and upfront about costs (very appreciated!). She made sure to work within our budget, and always made great suggestions. All of the flowers turned out beautifully, especially the bouquets and the arch piece (I had simple green garlands as centerpieces which were also lovely)! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bonnie and her staff are wonderful and are extremely helpful with any questions and problems we had during our wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Robin, 9/8/17, 1 Review