49 Reviews for Secret Fire Media

Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
SD Card (1)
48 Secret Fire Media Reviews

Such a great videography crew! We barely noticed them there but they caught the entire wedding on film and we can't wait to see the wedding video as soon as it is ready! Highly recommended and very good services for the cost.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew was our lead photographer, Theresa was the second photographer, and Michael was the videographer for our wedding. They all did a fabulous job! Matthew was very flexible during the wedding-planning process. I had very specific requests, and he was very accommodating with this. On the wedding day, Matthew, Theresa, and Michael arrived right on time and were very professional, kind, and patient. We did the First Look as well as a very large number of family/wedding party photos before the ceremony, and they were so well organized that we completed all the photos early! A lot of guests complimented Secret Fire Media on how organized they were with this large number of photos. During the wedding, Matthew, Theresa, and Michael stayed in the background, but they were everywhere! They didn’t miss any photo or video opportunities! I highly recommend Secret Fire Media. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and affordable. (I will be updating/adding to this review once I receive the photos and video, but I am confident that they will turn out very well.)

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The owner Matthew is truly amazing. Everything he and his partner said they would do they did. They were very punctual and stayed in the back capturing every important moment of our big day. I was tossing around having a videographer but I am more than happy we got one because the day flew so quickly for me from the time I woke up until it was over and I can hardly remember it! We are so excited to see the video. I highly recommend anyone looking for a videographer to use this company. They are very friendly and professional and everything was done the way it was promised!!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am writing a review for the service that my Fiance and I have received so far. We just booked Secret Fire Media for our July 2nd, 2016 wedding. We spoke and met with Matt. He was very professional and kind as well as his pricing being a great value for what you are getting. We reviewed their pictures and videos and we liked the style so we decided to book them for Photography and Videography. I will be updating this review after our wedding so all the brides and grooms to be know how everything turned out! I am sure everything will be amazing. Check out Secret Fire Media for yourself, I am sure you will be as happy as we are so far!
~ Tina & Kyle : )

Profile Picture Tina, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Secret Fire Media to do the Videography at my wedding on February 27 2016. From the moment I booked with Secret and met with Matthew I knew I made the right choice. Without hesitation any question,concern and thought I had Matthew was there a email or call away. His quick response, professionalism,kindness and overall person Matt is is beyond any expectation of a wedding vendor. I had researched videographers for a while and many were way beyond my budget and I could r justify spending 10,000 on a wedding video. Finally I came across as secret fire whor quality of work mirrored other companies who charged thousands more. I know I found the right vendor.The day of my wedding I couldn't of asked for more from Matt and his crew. Start to finish they documented the most special day of my life - through all the madness ! The best part of everything was how quick I received my highlight video ! It was published literally a few days after ! I got to share all the key moments set to a beautiful song seamlessly put together in a movie like highlight reel. My actual video arrived in equally short time and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. I cannot thank Mattthew and secret fire enough for making my day so special. The quality and value of their work is worth 10x what I paid and I would do it all over again !

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From start to finish, Matt was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! My husband and I got married in Cornwall, NY even though we lived at the time about 3 hours upstate. Even from the first initial meeting to set up the contract, Matt was very accommodating to meet in a completely different town to make it easier on us and our traveling. From then on out we were able to communicate via email and telephone, and I never had any concerns with response time at all. As an artist myself, I felt completely comfortable after meeting and talking with Matt to give him the reigns on making the artistic decisions on the big day, so that I didn't have to worry about it. Matt's photo journalist style and ability to capture many fantastic candid moments throughout the day as well as his creativity in the photo session were just what we needed and wanted! Any stumbling blocks were handled with complete professionalism, any accommodations or requests I had were met with enthusiasm, and the overall product came out absolutely beautifully.

Secret Fire is definitely a lot of quality for a price that wont destroy your wedding budget.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Look at the work and talk. The work and quality is incredible! I couldn't have been happier with having Secret Fire Media be apart of our special day. Every moment was captured and video quality was amazing! My husband and I are so so happy and watch our video often!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt is wonderful - his work is great, and his prices are a steal. We looked at a few videographers, and for the quality of his work and what he offers, you really can't beat Secret Fire! My friend went with a company that heavily promotes at the NYC Metro wedding expos, and I wasn't half as impressed with them as I was with Matt's work. He also doesn't hard sell, which I think anyone would appreciate. He is very friendly and professional, and flexible too! He even arranged to meet me in NYC to sign the contract, which was super convenient. I'm so happy he's doing our wedding!

UPDATE 6/10/15
I need some more stars to give to Matt and Secret Fire Media!! I could not have been more pleased with Matt Thela from Secret Fire Media. Although I have yet to see the footage (and will update the review once it comes in), his professionalism and talent for capturing moments is utterly impressive. So many times during the night I would think “I hope this gets captured on--” and my thought would be interrupted because there he was. He was unobtrusive and ever present. He even stayed until the end of the night, which was impressive! He is so kind and sweet - I am really honored that he was a part of our special day. I wish him all the best success in his business, because he really is capturing joy, and you can’t put a price on that (but his pricing is so so reasonable!) Communication is great, and I’m blessed to have found him! Three cheers for Secret Fire Media and Matt!

Profile Picture Errin, 6/6/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt is great to work with, and makes sure you are completely satisfied with his work.
He captured all the elements of our wedding day. We had requested specific parts of the day to be put in the video, and he was very attentive to what our idea was for the video.
He was a gift for us, and we are so thrilled we had the chance to work with him! We love having such a wonderful video filled with so many memories! Thanks for everything Matt!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

This company is wonderful! They are so flexible and considerate.

Profile Picture User4231682, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew and I were married on May 16th 2015 at the Amber room in danbury CT. Working with Matt and Kelsey was awesome. You never knew they were there, but also had the same time captured all the video we needed. We just received our videos and watched them right away. We laughed and cried. Andrew and I went back and forth whether we wanted a videography but once we found secret fire media and talked over with Matthew we knew he was the perfect fit. His prices were very reasonable. Watching the video we saw stuff that we couldn't remember or where we were or even brought back such great memories... Anyone thinking of doing a videographer please check out secret fire media they were awesome. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends!!!!
Ally and Andrew Burdick

Profile Picture Ally, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Michael was great, he has such an amazing eye to capture beautiful photos

Profile Picture Tina, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Matthew did our wedding w/1 week's notice, he traveled 1&1/2 hours to do it too! He was the 1st vendor to show up at our wedding. I told him my budget and he fit a package around my budget. He did an amazing job, he caught all the good stuff on film! He even caught the baby boy ring bearer stealing a kiss from the baby girl flower girl, which not even the photographer caught! Priceless! Matthew is a genuine, honest and good business man, I wish there were more like him. When we watched our wedding DVD for the 1st time, we all silently wept w/joy because all the magic was caught on video by Matthew, and it brought back our wedding as if we were there again. Hiring Matthew was the smartest and best wedding money I spent. Hire him, you won't be sorry, nobody's better than Matthew. From A Bride to A Bride: hire him, get it done right & save yourself the hassle & worry.

Profile Picture User3354705, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Five Star Video Service! With all the expenses of a wedding, we almost skipped the video option. I am so glad that we decided to add the service only months before the wedding. Matthew Thela answered my list of questions. He was the BEST price out there and provided a professional, first rate quality video. He was on time, courteous to other vendors and guests and captured some amazing moments. He traveled to Albany for our daughter's wedding. Planning was done through e-mails and a phone call with the bride. Easy!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matthew from Secret Fire Media was a delight to work with during our wedding this past November. From the start, he impressed us with his great communication skills and ability to work with us via email/phone. He promptly answered any questions that we had throughout the process and always made us feel at ease. On the wedding day, he captured so many great shots of our family and friends. We really loved that we could see all these special moments that happened throughout the ceremony and reception while we were busy chatting w

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/29/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We recently used Secret Fire Media to film our Hudson Valley wedding. My husband and I went back and forth on whether or not we needed video – I started the wedding planning process opposed to the expense. After polling many of my friends and learning how much they’ve treasured their footage through the years we did our research and found Secret Fire Media. The reviews were very positive and the pricing was fair – something rare in the wedding world! Matthew was professional and respectful of our time – understanding how busy the last few weeks before a wedding can be. Matthew did a great job during the wedding and ceremony of blending in – now after watching the highlights video I can’t say I remember him being there to get most of the footage! To say we were happy with the highlight video is an understatement – within two weeks we received a very beautiful short video clip – which had me in tears and laughter. I highly recommend Secret Fire Media!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt from Secret Fire Media was a pleasure to work with. He went through the contract line-by-line, showed up early, stayed late, and seemed to be everywhere during the entire ceremony and reception of our wedding. He was extremely easy to get in contact with, and really knew exactly what he was doing. He gave me a mic for the ceremony so he could cross the audio between his mic, the church mic, and the mic from his camera to get the best sound. A true professional.

Profile Picture User4399688, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew ftom Secret Fire Media was the perfect fot for me and my husband from the start! He has such a natural eye, which is what we were looking for. A documentation of the true us! All of our family and friends had only good things yo say about him and his photos. We are very happy with our photos.

Profile Picture Marie & Neal, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matthew was a perfect choice for a photographer. I had a small civil ceremony outside and needed an affordable photographer. Matthew was very easy to work with and had great ideas for some nearby locations to take an unforgettable shot! I was given a few edited pictures as a sneak peak online, and I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Profile Picture User4468916, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matthew was so great. He was quiet and out of the way, and so thorough at catching the important moments. Our highlight video is awesome! I literally can watch it over and over. I love it so much. The highlight video is so worth it already! I highly recommend him and cannot wait to see the final product - I know it will be awesome. Amazing price and value for what you get!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Secret Fire media was a life saver for us. After unexpectedly finding ourselves without a photographer only two weeks before the wedding, not only was Matthew able to accommodate us, he did a fantastic job photographing our daughter's wedding this past August. He was very professional, efficient, responded promptly to all our questions and concerns and was very easy to work with. His rates are extremely affordable and his work is exceptional. He spent ten hours with us on the wedding day right through the end of the reception and was able to capture every special moment while being hardly noticeable during the festivities! We will always treasure the pictures - they are beautiful! We are so glad to have found Secret Fire Media. I do not hesitate to recommend their professional photography and videography services to friends and family.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I decided last minute that we really needed a videographer for our wedding... This was June, such a busy time in wedding season! Matt somehow made time to meet with us and was always quick to respond to emails and any questions we had. He said he'd be like "a fly on the wall" for our wedding day - just what I wanted - and he really was. We never had cameras in our faces and I think it made people dance just a little bit harder on the dance floor when the light hit them! I can't wait to see the finished product. He was easy to work with, very professional, and has beyond reasonable packages to choose from. Thank you so much, Matt!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/11/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I chose Secret Fire Media as our videographers for our special day on July 3rd, and we could not be any happier with our decision. From the first day we met Matt, he has been super flexible, accommodating, and professional. He answered all our emails and addressed any questions we had very quickly. On our wedding day, we had Matt and Tyler. They both were very kind, professional, and inconspicuous. Not once did we have to think twice about what they were doing. As far as the video itself, AMAZING. The quality was fantastic, and they were able to catch all of our special moments, the grand ones and the subtle once. Absolutely loved having the two videographers because they were able to capture so many different perspectives throughout the entire day. Highly recommend having the two because they blended everything so nicely. The highlight video was perfect too, really showing the essence of the entire day. We show the video to our family all the time, and we've receive so many compliments of how wonderful it is. Endless thanks to Matt and Secret Fire Media!!

-Krystle & Christopher

Profile Picture User1669797, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired Matthew for videography for our April Wedding on Long Island. I am in the wedding business and my husband does videography services as a side gig so we were very picky when it came to who we hired from the start. From day one of meeting and working with Matthew, we were so pleased with everything he had to offer. Our wedding day came and we were completely blown away with Matthew and his assistant. They were professional, efficient, timely, punctual, diligent and detail oriented. They were everything we could have asked for and more! Not to mention that the overall value was beyond worth the experience. Matthew's costs are extremely fair and worth every single penny! They offer affordable packages with outstanding quality! Thank you to Matthew and his team for making our wedding memories even more outstanding. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/10/14, 4 Reviews