Second Vision Reviews

56 | Philadelphia, PA

56 Reviews for Second Vision

Ally B. · Married on 04/09/2021

The BEST Wedding Band

Second Vision was one of the best parts of the wedding. They were fun to watch, performed songs perfectly, and exceeded all expectations. Everyone in the band had so much energy, no one wanted to stop singing and dancing!!

Second Vision's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ally! We are so happy to hear that we were able to match the amazing energy of the crowd. Thank for sharing your experience!
  • Brian

Brian N. · Married on 02/04/2021

The absolute best wedding band!!

Second Vision hands down was the best entertainment we ever encountered at a wedding reception. They very much made my daughter and son in laws wedding a memorable event that will stay fresh in my mind for years to come. From the initial showcase and booking, planning and song selection process, to the actual day of the wedding, Second Vision made us feel at ease with our choices of songs for the entire event. Working right along with our venue to make sure everything was perfect. The band was awesome and had our guests dancing all night long! All 11 of them are professional musicians and super talented making the experience special for our family and friends who attended. Thanks you Second Vision for maiking my daughters wedding awesome!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Lapotin K. · Married on 10/11/2020

Outstanding!!

From ceremony to last dance Second Vision was the magic that made our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding exceptional. The romantic classics echoed throughout the garden area for the ceremony. During the reception the attention to details from the band members made our family, friends and most importantly, the bride and groom get out on the dance floor, sing along to the songs and smile a lot. The band felt like family celebrating along with wedding guests. Second Vision is the BEST BAND you could have at your special event.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Second Vision's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It means so much to us to read this!
    Congratulations to the happy couple!
  • Kevin

Kevin K. · Married on 09/10/2020

Best Wedding Band Ever!!!!

Best Wedding Band Ever!!!! Second Vision is easy to work with and very flexible. They customize the experience for you so you have exactly what you want and they sound incredible.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Second Vision's reply:

Kevin - We are so happy to read this and your experience with the band, thank you so much for this great review!
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 09/10/2020

Had Us Dancing ALL Night

We had the most wonderful wedding with Second Vision! During the wedding they made sure everybody knew where they needed to be and when, and from there they took over to ensure the night went perfectly. They had the dance floor packed from the very beginning, and they have a great sense of which songs were working and when to transition out of something that was not working. They really added so much to the event and we got a lot of feedback afterward about how much our guests loved the band and how they had so much fun. We highly recommend Second Vision, they are truly professional and talented musicians who will ensure you and your guests have an unforgettable wedding!!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Second Vision's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Jessica! It means so much to us to read this and know you and your guests had as much fun as we did performing!

Maria · Married on 07/17/2020

A Must Have Wedding Band!

7-17-20- Second Vision just performed for our son and daughter-in-law's reception and they are the only band you should have for your wedding. Vince and the band members are spectacular. In addition to being scheduled for a family friend's wedding, they have now played for two of our children's weddings and they will soon perform for our other daughter too. Their voices, instrumental and interpersonal skills make for a fun-filled exceptional wedding celebration. Our guests are still talking about them!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Second Vision's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy you and the guests enjoyed as much as we enjoyed playing!

Corinne H. · Married on 03/10/2020

We love Second Vision!

We love Second Vision! We are so happy we chose them to play at our wedding. We heard them play at a friends wedding back and January and reached out shortly after hoping they were available for our date and luckily they were! Stephanie is the best! She may have the fastest response time to emails I have ever seen! She was so incredibly helpful and kind, answering any and all questions that we had. I am a New Yorker and knew I wanted to dance with my Dad to New York, New York and they knocked it out of the park! One of my favorite parts about the day :) I highly recommend them to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Second Vision's reply:

Corinne! We can't thank you enough for this amazing review! We are so happy to read this and know we hit the mark! :)
  • Maureen

Maureen S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Highlight of the Party!

Second Vision was absolutely amazing! I had them perform for my September wedding and the band is one of the first things my guests all asked me about after the wedding because they loved them so much! They have such a wide variety of music for everyone to get on the dance floor! They also go above and beyond to accommodate special requests, from lyric changes to new songs! Couldn't recommend them enough!!

Second Vision's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Maureen! It means so much that you and your guests had a great time! We really enjoyed playing at your wedding! We absolutely love the photo's you shared!

Douglas M. · Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic!

They were absolutely amazing! 5 1/2 hours of perfect wedding/dance music. They covered it all and couldn't have had a better time!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Natasha · Married on 09/20/2019

Just perfect!

My fiancé and I were just at a wedding where Second Vision performed and OH MY!!! Were they fantastic!!! The energy, the talent, I can’t say enough about how they kept the party up and moving the entire time. Hands down one of the best weddings we’ve been to thanks to them! Awesome job!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lisa M. · Married on 08/26/2019

Awesome band! So much fun!

Second Vision performed at an event for our family and I HAVE to share the wonderful experience! They played 4+ hours for a crowd of 400 people and were just AMAZING!!! Each and every musician/singer is extremely talented and it is evident that they thoroughly enjoy playing music and crowd pleasing! Their choices of music were phenomenal! We had an age range of guests from 12 to 87 years and the dance floor was OVERFLOWING the entire night!!!! The singers even came out onto the dance floor to engage and entertain - WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I was asked for additional information regarding this band from DOZENS of guests as they want to hire or recommend! I HIGHLY recommend Second Vision for your wedding/event!! You and you guests will be raving about them for many years to come!!!! THANK YOU SECOND VISION!!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Lindsay M. · Married on 08/23/2019

Great band!!!

We had a blast with this band at a charity event. Awesome!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 07/05/2019

Great Wedding Band!

We cannot express how grateful we were to have Second Vision play at our wedding reception. The band was the driving force that made our reception a success. From the moment they announced the bridal party to the very last song of the evening, our dance floor was filled with guests having a good time. The mix of classic and current tunes accommodated guests of all ages. Second Vision’s horns, percussion, guitars, keyboard, and three singers complement each other perfectly. Additionally, they learned a new song for the mother/son dance and they performed it to a tee. Weeks after our wedding we are still receiving compliments from our guests about the music at our reception. They really know how to interact with their audience. We highly recommend using Second Vision for your wedding. It will be a guaranteed outstanding party!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Tori · Married on 05/07/2019

The ultimate wedding band!

THE ULTIMATE WEDDING BAND! Second Vision played at my sister's wedding this past July and our family is still getting compliments! They play every genre and were so friendly to all of the guests! The dance floor was packed all night by guests of all ages and they even make it a point to be interactive during certain songs which made the night even more memorable! Vince as the MC was so sweet and even gave me some comforting words before my MOH speech to ease my nerves - a true pro! They are so easy to work with and very respectful of working with all budgets! From professionalism to talent they are the standard of excellence! There is no comparison to Second Vision - if you want your guests to have the time of their lives and on the dance floor all night long - book them today!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely completed our wedding!

One word: WOW. That is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking back on our recent April 26 wedding. From booking to cocktail hour to the very end of our reception, Second Vision was truly a pleasure to work with. When I say I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding reception before, I mean it - and I work in the wedding industry myself, so I have seen a LOT of weddings. We have been told by many people that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to, which is such a huge compliment. The dance floor was so packed that people were overflowing into the bar area! They have a singer for every style of music, each one of them extremely talented and interactive with the crowd. The musicians were all fantastic, as well! All of us had such a blast - it was truly a wedding for the books, and we owe that to Second Vision!!! I could never even imagine hiring a DJ again after seeing what they can do to a crowd.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ashley K. · Married on 01/12/2019

Second Vision

They are amazing! We could not get off the dance floor all night because they were that good! They made the night extremely special and we couldn't ask for a better performance!

K Toole · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful wedding

They played a new year's eve wedding I was at and they were wonderful. They played and sang beautifully. A very talented group. The entire room was on the dance floor with smiles on their faces the entire reception. They helped make the night truely wonderful and one that will never be forgotten!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Tim

Tim · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Second Vision performed at my cousin's wedding, and what an incredible act! An extremely tight band with an amazing sound. They had everyone dancing and seemed to be having almost as much fun as the attendees. They played all the classics and learned some songs for the couple too. All around great experience. Everyone should have a live band at their wedding, and this is one of the good ones.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Frank

Frank Z. · Married on 11/11/2018

Second Vision Band is an absolute joy

Second Vision Band based in Philadelphia, PA is an excellent wedding band. They are an absolute joy. They will have your wedding guests up and dancing. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal band!

Second Vision performed at my sister’s wedding this past weekend. They were phenomenal!!! From
    The second we walked into the room everyone was on the dance floor. The had the perfect blend of songs mixing oldies with newer songs keeping everyone dancing from my two year old on up! They even accommodated our rowdy crowd chanting “One More Song” at the end of the night by playing another song after the wedding had ended. It was such a great wedding and I can’t thank Second Vision enough for making my sister’s wedding so much fun!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Romina S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Truly amazing to be at a wedding with 2ndvision as theband! They really are the best and keep everyone dancing and singing! We have been to a few weddings where 2ndvision was playing and we had an amazing experience! Definitely the must have band at every event!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Michael · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional, professional and fun

This is the best wedding band I have ever heard. Every song is done with the right tempo and beat. The singers are excellent and the band is full of exceptional musicians. They know just about every song. Totally professional, experienced and fun.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Thomas · Married on 11/01/2018

One of the best!

Great band that played music from many eras.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laura M. · Married on 06/30/2018

The BEST Philly Wedding Band!

We cannot say enough about Second Vision - my siblings & cousins have also used them for their weddings over the years, that's just how much people have loved them each time. Our guests are still commenting on the music and dancing at our wedding (June 2018). Multiple people have asked us for their contact information. Second Vision will have even the least of the dancers among you out on the dance floor. They do everything - old, new and they will learn special requests for you. They are professional, responsive, no nonsense / easy to work with. Trust that you are in good hands with this premier Philly wedding band!

Sent on 12/15/2018