Second City Stationery Reviews

23 | Chicago, IL

23 Reviews for Second City Stationery

23 Second City Stationery Reviews

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

From the very start, Savannah worked with me to get me the exact look I wanted. I ordered her Revel Suite of invitations just as they are shown on her website and the were amazing! The quality of the paper was beautiful and her customer service is not to be matched. I got more calls and emails commenting on the beauty of the invitations that I ever imagined. She is a dream to work with.

Emily · Married on 03/03/2018

Until I started planning our wedding, I had never had the pleasure of working with someone – professionally or personally – who is as incredibly talented as Savannah.

Travel is very important to my husband and I – and while traveling our family and friends for an exotic destination wedding wasn’t in the cards for us – Savannah brought the destinations to our guests through all her creativity in the paper suite products she produced for our wedding. Starting with our passport invitations, Savannah took the time and detail to listen and fully understand my vision. In the days following after sending out our invitations, we received countless comments about how beautiful and unique they were. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Savannah worked with me to custom create our ceremony programs, not 1 but 2 seating charts (an airport departure board and world map), table top signs for cocktail hour, table marker signs that were all unique featuring different countries we have traveled to, and escort card/luggage tag inserts. Everything Savannah produced was high quality and perfectly aligned with our theme – while still somehow managing to be elegant.

Throughout the process of working with Savannah, I remarked to my husband multiple times how remarkable it was to simply be able to tell Savannah an idea and for her to take that idea and turn it into something exceptionally beautiful! Savannah truly and deeply cares about her work, and it definitely shows in her finished product. We were lucky to have her talents for our big day.

Erica · Married on 01/27/2018

I worked with Savannah at Second City Stationery to design my entire wedding suite- including Save the Dates, Invitations, Menu Cards, Welcome Bag inserts, Escort Cards, and Programs. She was extremely flexible in creating new designs and responsive in making updates and tweaks as we worked through drafts. I was thrilled with each final version turned out (they were even more beautiful than I'd imagined they'd be!) and I received tons of compliments on how gorgeous each piece looked. What really puts Second City over the top though, is when there was a shipping delay for the delivery of the final pieces (menu cards, escort cards, programs, etc.) that meant those pieces wouldn't arrive on time, Savannah basically moved heaven and earth to fix the issue. She reprinted some pieces and sent them overnight delivery, and confirmed with the post office that the remainder of the shipment would be delivered in time for the wedding. I was incredibly touched by the amount of effort she put in to make sure my wedding day went smoothly. Savannah was wonderful to work with, and I can't recommend Second City highly enough!

Jacklyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Savannah is extremely talented! We used Savannah from start to finish for our wedding day and we are more than in love with all of her work. I felt confident in her design, attention to detail and suggestions throughout the entire project. Thanks to her creative talent, the final product was better than I could have ever imagined! She is the best in the business and her talent is only surpassed by her kind, creative and positive personality!

Alissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Savannah was an absolute joy! Once I connected with her, I knew my wedding was going to come together with the quality, classiness, and beauty that I'd envisioned. She was accommodating, responsive, and efficient. She has a tasteful creative eye and brought a delightful energy to my planning. After sending out our invitations, I went back to Savannah for our place cards and ceremony programs. In addition to creating my incredible stationary, she was also a helpful resource for invitation etiquette and navigating postal services. I would use her services again without hesitation and will refer her to all of my friends.

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2017

We were extremely pleased with the Mass booklets that Savannah did for my daughter's recent wedding. We really had waited to the last minute to get these done ( we didn't know where to go and another girl recommended Second City Stationery because she used them for her recent wedding) but Savannah was able to get 200 of them done in no time at all! The color she chose and the font used were beautiful. We got so many compliments on these booklets! I would definitely recommend Second City Stationery to everyone I know, We will also be back !

Krystal · Married on 08/25/2017

Savannah was amazing from the start! She made sure everything was perfect, via email we responded back and forth. I never had to wait long with a response from her, and always gave guidance if I was uncertain! The Innovations were so beautiful, elegant, and absolutely perfect!!!! I can't wait to return for more products and refer my friends! Thank you again Savannah you were the best!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Second City Stationary designed the wedding invitation of my dreams. The invitations are beautiful and classy. We are so excited to send them out! Savannah was extremely helpful, professional, and supportive throughout the entire invitation process. She responded to my emails immediately and always ensured that everything was communicated effectively. I sincerely appreciate the work of Savannah and Second City Stationary. I definitely recommend this company to any future bride or groom!

Chris · Married on 04/29/2017

Savannah did a fantastic job working with us on our invitations for our wedding. She was able to customize them just enough to make them special and unique to us, while also keeping them classic and beautiful. We were a little bit behind schedule on ordering and she worked with us to make sure they went out on time! We've already gotten lots of compliments on them!

Kim · Married on 04/01/2017

Our destination wedding invitations came out beautifully! I cannot give enough credit to Savannah she was so easy to work with and in constant contact with me through email throughout the entire process! They were a huge hit with everyone we sent them to, I absolutely love them!

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

I cannot share how amazing Second City Stationary is! We live in Orlando, FL and I was so nervous buying online without seeing the invite but TRUST me, you will not be amazed at how stunning their work is.
    First, you work closely with Savannah (owner) who responds immediately, designs the most beautiful invitation suites, offers helpful advice, takes calls with you and delivers everything within the promised time.
    Our invitation suites are simply stunning! My mom and I scheduled an appointment with a well-known invitation company in town and ended up canceling because Savannah sent us a sample and when we saw it, we were blown away! The quality of paper is very thick, elegant, colors are strong, font is beautiful. I can't rave enough about how happy we are.
    PS- Savannah even puts the suites together for you and will stamp them (you buy the postage) but how amazing to receive your invites all ready to go!
    Trust me- you can't go wrong with Second City Stationary!

Tonya · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely LOVE my passport invitations and boarding pass RSVP's. Savannah is extremely easy to work with and the end result is AMAZING! I received so many compliments on my destination wedding invitations. Not only would I recommend Second City to a friend, I would recommend them to anybody who asked. JOB WELL DONE SAVANNAH! I can't thank you enough.

Maryellen · Married on 09/24/2016

When I first saw the invitations by Second City Stationary, it was on Pinterest. I usually feel like you see those pictures and know they can't be real, but they were EXACTLY what I was looking for on my wedding day. Savannah did not disappoint! She worked with me being the scatter-brained person I am, and made me feel like I was her only customer! She updated everything as requested, and even made suggestions to make them better than I had originally thought. Once the invitations were approved, Savannah made sure to have them printed and mailed out as quickly as she possibly could, and it took less than the expected 2 week turn around. Now, guests are starting to receive them in the mail and I am getting constant texts about how beautiful they are! Changing colors, wordings, layouts, etc. was a breeze, and it was truly one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding. My only regret is not knowing about Second City Stationary earlier on in my planning process- I would have used them for everything from Save the Dates to Shower Invitations to Programs. Too bad, because they do wonderful work.

A little on the pricey side, so make sure you aren't going to steal the money away from anywhere else, but Savannah worked with me to reduce the price in any way she could while also making sure that I was satisfied overall with the outcome.

I can't wait to have another party to plan so I can make another order!!

Savannah did absolutely amazing work on mine and my Fiance's Save the Date! We wanted something custom and beautiful but had no clue where to start. She took what little information we had to offer and provided us with several designs that were all absolutely stunning! She then had several conversations with us to discuss what we liked about each design, allowing us to tweak along the way. She has such an eye for design and her creativity is amazing! The service she provides is remarkable and such a great value! I would 100% recommend Second City Stationary to any and all of my friends for their wedding. We can't wait to get our invitations through her now!

• User5319661 · 2+ years ago

My fiance and I were thrilled with our custom Save the Dates and have continued working with Savannah on our invitations. After seeing many different designs and not knowing what direction I wanted to go Savannah offered to not only just incorporate ideas I had but also offered guidance and her expertise. For the indecisive bride, her advice and openness were incomparable. So grateful for our beautiful save the dates, my newfound knowledge of font and ink, and the personalized design for our invitations!

• Z

zainab · Married on 07/16/2016

Savannah is phenomenal, I reached out to her after I looked over to so many websites and did so many research about invitation cards designs.
    . I was looking for an elegant, classic invitation style with a unique design and Savannah has it all. I am very happy that I chose her service, her timing and professionalism are exceptional. I even was surprised that she finished earlier than I expected and she was running after me to finish my guest list send email it to her. I highly recommend her service and I am sure you will be very happy without any doubt.

We are doing a destination wedding -and Second City Stationary (found on Etsy) has the cutest Save the Dates and Invitations at a very reasonable price. They also were very flexible and willing to change little details that I wanted changed. Overall I'm so happy with how the Save the Dates turned out and am loving working on the invites. I am also having Second City Stationary do my wedding programs because I've been so happy with their work!

Cassandra · Married on 05/28/2016

Savannah was absolutely amazing to work with and produced the most amazing invitations for our wedding. I received so many compliments on how beautiful they were. She also created some customized Guestbook Alternatives for us that were equally as perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more lovely stationary for our special day!

Megan · Married on 03/12/2016

These products are amazing. Original, personalized and quality are only a few of the many qualities. Savannah, the owner, is one of the most heartfelt, kind and sincere people you will ever meet. She truly has an eye for what she does and it only helps that her heart is totally in it as well! This experiences was a breeze thanks to Savannah's professionalism, polished demeanor, and timely execution. You would be missing out by not using this vendor! My invitations, save the dates and wedding day cards are still being raved upon by family and friends. :)

I worked with Savannah at Second City Stationery on all my paper needs. She did our Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, Welcome cards, Information mailers, Place cards, Menus and a print we used for our guest book. I could not have been more happy with her work. We received so many compliments on everything from invitations to guest book print. She also had a destination wedding a few months prior to me, so her advice was incredibly helpful!

It was her idea to send out an information mailer to all of my guests prior to leaving. This included resort information such as dress code and restaurant options, a wedding itinerary and general information about Mexico. It was something I hadn't even considered, but my guests were incredibly thankful to have all the information while packing for the trip!

I couldn't recommend Savannah more. She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Doreen · Married on 05/20/2017

Savannah was unbelievable! From the moment I began communication with her, until my Order arrived, I received outstanding customer service. Aside from coming through with her promised delivery date, I was blown away by her attention to detail and 5 star quality product. We ordered the passport with boarding pass and she custom detailed it for our Ochos Rios Jamaica destination wedding. Our guests were calling us left and right telling us how amazing and unique the invitations were! I give Second City Stationery 10 stars!

Melonie · Married on 12/20/2016

3.5

I would highly recommend second city stationary! Savannah was responsive, polite, and provided feedback and helpful advice to create the perfect and most unique (as reported by invitation recipients) invitations ever!