Sebrie Images Photography Reviews

61 Reviews for Sebrie Images Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ashley King · Married on 07/15/2019

Excellent photos and service

Karie was phenomenal. The pictures were absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Kari loved working with you and we hope yo see you again soon. We so appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your photos!

Anne · Married on 11/05/2017

I had worked with Robin, he is amazing to work with. He knew what kind of shots I wanted and he was not intrusive at all on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, if you need a photographer in the Fort Myers area.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jerry · Married on 05/07/2017

The photographs are amazing, our photographer really knew how to use the bright sunlight and the sunset to enhance our photos !!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/01/2017

I would definitely recommend Sebrie Images to everyone! They did such a nice job on our wedding day. Our pictures are beautiful and they will be memories that hang in our home for forever.

Thank you!
    Brooke

Sent on 06/14/2017

Casey · Married on 02/02/2017

Sebrie Images was chosen for us through a package that we chose at The Pink Shell Resort and Marina, Ft Myers Beach Fl. Maria our photographer was prompt to respond and check in prior to the wedding and when the big day arrived she was very friendly and knew what she was doing. She did an excellent job of capturing some beautiful images that we will cherish for a lifetime. It did take some time to receive the images back, close to the a full 8 weeks, but they were very good at responding when I would email to check progress on when they would be complete. Overall, very satisfied! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Alexis · Married on 05/14/2016

We had Kari for our wedding on 5/14/16 at Casa Ybel Resort. She was amazing. We are not ones for taking pictures ever and my husband HATES his photo taken. She even did an amazing job with my shy flower girl who had just woken up from a nap (giving her the evil eye and everything) Kari made everything quick and painless. I can not thank her enough. I can not wait to get my proofs!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Cheryl · Married on 05/01/2016

Brooke was amazing to work with day of! I have not yet receiving my proofs but she made sure to capture all the specific pictures I requested along with many many more. She snapped quick and was very time efficient. I highly recommend her and cannot wait until my proofs are ready!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Heath · Married on 12/06/2015

Thank you to Brooke and her assistant for amazing photos of our wedding! They did a great job, and the skies were dramatic (it was overcast), and everyone looked great!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure!

Allison · Married on 07/13/2015

Amazing is the only word I can think to use. Professional, friendly, flexible and intuitive are a few words to describe this company. Flexible is an understatement. When my videographer failed to show up my photographer changed some of her plans for the rest of the reception and added some video from her camera. She also interacted with my guests inorder to gather all the video she could. Like I said amazing!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2014

Angela and her assistant were amazing. They were very personable and bubbly, yet completely professional. They were very attentive and made sure to take the types of photos that we wanted on our special day. Great value and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this studio. Make sure to ask for Angela!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Genalle · Married on 06/21/2014

Jennifer Angeloro Photography now going to be my photography company of choice! They did an amazing job on my wedding photos! They took tons of photos and I had a hard time deciding which photos to choose for my album because there were so many beautiful photos to choose from! Kari was our photographer and she was amazing and wonderful to work with! She didn't have us do the same overused wedding poses, she came up with creative ones! I highly recommend Jennifer Angeloro Photography, you won't be disappointed with the finished products!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2014

We were married at South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island and Angela and Jonathan were absolutely amazing to work with! They were so fun and made you feel stunning when they photographed you. We just got our proofs and a special slideshow and we couldn't be happier with the photos!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Rebecca was out photographer from Jennifer Angeloro Photographer. We used her for our son's wedding in March 2014 and our daughter's wedding in May 2014. She does outstanding work and clicked perfercly with all of us.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Mandy · Married on 03/22/2014

Brooke and her team were amazing! I can't wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

Thank you Mandy! It was so much fun to photograph at your wedding and we are glad you liked your images. Thank you again for letting us be apart of your special day!

Autumn · Married on 11/23/2013

From start to finish the Jennifer Angeloro Photography staff was exceptional. They arrived early and got started taking photos right away. We spoke on the phone prior to meeting and discussed a few ideas. David, my photographer, exceeded my expectations with his work and professionalism. The pictures turned out to be more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not to mention, the turn around was highly efficient. They worked very hard to make our wedding day so special! I would hire them again and again.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Working with Sebrie Images was a great experience! Jennifer Angeloro came to photograph our wedding at the Pink Shell on November 16th, 2013. We chose Sebrie because they are the official photographers for the Pink Shell so we knew they would be familiar with the property. They definitely did not disappoint us. Jennifer and her team were a pleasure to work with. Jennifer stayed with me while the other photographer focused on my husband. Both did a great job capturing the entire wedding day. We booked them for 5 hours so unfortunately we didn’t get as many reception pictures as we would have liked but all the others photos are amazing!! Jennifer was spot on when it came to capturing sunset pictures. We couldn’t be happier with our couple portrait photos! She did a great job with our family pictures and was creative with our wedding party pictures. We have big family and she was very patient with everyone. I would strongly recommend Sebrie Images and specifically Jennifer to anybody looking for a photographer. Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

We loved capturing your wedding day at the Pink Shell on Fort Myers Beach. Thank you so much for the kind words and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

Laura · Married on 11/06/2013

David and Jennifer were phenomenal. The photographs were exactly what we wanted and we loved working with them. We had so much fun! Thank you for helping us to capture such wonderful memories!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

We are glad to hear Laura! We had a great time photographing your wedding and loved photographing your wedding!

Emily · Married on 10/25/2013

We had a great experience with the photographers. They were right on time the wedding day and got right to work not making things awkward or unnatural. Haven't gotten our photos back yet but the sneak peak was awesome. Did a great job with timing and organizing the day of.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/07/2013

Rebecca from Sebrie did our photography for our wedding in September and she was wonderful. She listened to the particular shots that we wanted and made our photos look wonderful, despite the rain!! She worked quickly and efficiently. Our pictures turned out great!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2013

Sebrie provided beautiful work, gave me what I wanted, and worked within my budget. Everyone I talked to was wonderful and prompt to respond, I was beyond pleased.

Sent on 08/09/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2013

We worked with Carrie and she was fantastic. I haven't gotten my pictures back yet, but she was so sweet, prompt, available whenever I needed her. She put me at ease from the moment I met her. I cannot wait to see the pictures she created!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We hope you enjoyed your wedding photos!
  • lettieri27

Lesly · Married on 01/04/2013

I have not received my photos yet, as it has only been about a week after our wedding but I have really enjoyed our photographers on the day of our wedding. They made us feel very comfortable, including our daughter who is a quite timid toddler. I have seen a ton of their photos and they do a great job so I am looking forward to seeing ours! Thank you ladies for a great day!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Sebrie Images Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really enjoyed being a part of your special day and can't wait to share your beautiful photographs with you. Best wishes!

Larry · Married on 11/11/2012

Our Military Wedding on Veteran's Day at the Pink Shell Resort was photographed by Sebrie Images. Greg, the photographer was outstanding. We can't say enough how extremely satisfied we are. He was polite, patient, friendly, professional, and creative. Sebrie Images' work is very high quality - more than we expected. Thanks Sebrie for making our day last forever!

Sonny, Niki, Jackie & Larry :)

Sent on 02/13/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2012

We love Jennifer! During our appointment she walked us through all of our options quickly and masterfully. She is extremely professional and has a talent for reading her clients. She understood what type of couple we are and worked with us to ensure that we would have much more than a cookie-cutter wedding. Celeste, who answers phone calls and emails, is very timely in answering and super helpful. We had an outdoor ceremony and it started to rain during our photos, but Jennifer made sure we got the shots that we wanted and even took us back outside during our reception when the rain cleared to get a few more shots. She is fun to work with and besides that, she takes beautiful pictures!

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • O

Jackie · Married on 06/10/2012

Wow, I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed our photographer Allison. She was so sweet, genuine, kind and helpful! She had tons of great ideas for pictures, which was awesome because I am not at all creative when it comes to that no matter how many times I look at Pinterest! She and her assistant Rachel made us feel like we were the most beautiful, fun, and happy families she had ever photographed. Thank you Sebrie and especially Allison for making our day so beautiful.

Jackie OKC