Seawalk Custom Florals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sadie O. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Flowers

Connie was so great to work with! She was understanding and helpful during the wedding planning process. My bridesmaids and I loved the bouquets she created for us. Our flowers for the wedding cake were also so beautiful! Highly recommend!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

I'm so happy to finally get to meet you and your husband, I look forward to seeing the pictures.
    Congratulations!
  • Reema
    Reema Married on 07/03/2021

A dream come true!

When planning my wedding, I had no idea what I was doing! But Connie remained persistent with me and helpful through the entire process. She was extremely accommodating, responsive, professional, and so kind! She helped me pick out the perfect selection of floral arrangements. She also is so understanding of your budget! She bent over backwards to ensure that I had the perfect flowers for my big day. On my wedding day, she arrived to my venue early to set up all of the flowers. When I walked in and saw my bouquet sitting on the table, I started to cry. You can tell she puts so much passion and love into all that she does. I was a budget bride that considered making my floral arrangements at home. However, I cannot stress enough how much better my day went by choosing a professional to put together my flowers! I could not have done any of that on my own. If you are considering floral arrangements for your wedding, you should look no further than Seawalk Custom Florals! Thank you so much!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Reema and thank you for sharing the pictures, they're fantastic. Sorry I didn't get to meet you, maybe one day.
    Coral C. Married on 05/09/2021

10/10 would recommend!!!!!

We had the most wonderful experience with Seawalk Custom Florals! They were the nicest people and our wedding was BEAUTIFUL because of them! We are incredibly thankful to have hired them!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Hi Coral! Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing the pictures. We wish you both a life time of Happiness. Congratulations!!
    Verlaine L. Married on 03/28/2021

Seawalk Custom Florals was very easy to work with.

The flower arrangements for the tables and outside were beautiful. They were able to capture exactly what we wanted in our decor. They worked within our budget. Thank you Seawalk Custom Florals for a beautiful setting for our 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal and Reception on March 28, 2021

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

I'm so happy to be part of your day, by bring your vision to life. Your such a super lady, I'm happy to have worked with you.
    Congratulations on your 50th Wedding Anniversary!
  • Britney
    Britney E. Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful!!

Absolutely loved working with Connie for my wedding. We had a zoom meeting to go over my vision and she truly brought it to life day of. She helped me save money by showing me what flowers would be in bloom for the season and it couldn't have been more beautiful. She had ideas for my tables and assisted with the set up of the venue. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for beautiful flowers with a wonderful person behind them!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank You Britney, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. I wish you a life time of love & happiness.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 03/19/2021

Gorgeous & Affordable!

Connie was wonderful to work with - she was so kind, easy going and helpful during planning and stayed within our budget. She provided delivery and setup as well. The bouquets were stunning!!! The color and texture of the flowers were amazing. All I did was show her my color palette and I couldn’t be more happy with how everything turned out! I highly recommend!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank You Vicky, I'm so happy that your day was perfect and just the way you visioned. The pictures are beautiful, thank you for sharing.
    Congratulations to you both!
  • Fredia
    Fredia J. Married on 11/14/2020

Fabulous Beautiful Awesome

Connie was awesome, we had hiccups, but she pulled it off like “ no worries “!
  • Tracie
    Tracie H. Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding bliss!

Beautiful flowers set up and made our vision come to life. They had everything perfectly setup for our wedding and was on time and took the time to make everything perfect for our special day. Highly recommend!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Tracie, I wish you both a long and happy life. The pictures are beautiful, you are a stunning couple. I'm so happy your wedding was every thing you dreamed it would be.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 07/30/2020

Made it Happen!

Seawalk Florals was amazing! Wedding vendors and brides alike both had an extremely challenging year in 2020. As a #CovidBride I'm extremely thankful for people like Connie who was flexible, supportive and professional the entire way through. At one point I thought we were going to have to cancel the ceremony, however we reduced our attendance and went ahead with the big day a few months later!

After having to reschedule our wedding 4 times during COVID I made the mistake of not updating all my vendors on the new date at the end of July. Connie was one of them! The day of the wedding I realized the mistake and Connie went above and beyond to ensure I still had flowers for our special day. Vendors like this deserve massive applause! Thank you Connie for helping us through this year and arranging such beautiful flowers for us.

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for this awesome review, this year has been a challenge. The extra work is worth it because in the end I get to see wonderful couples start their new life together. It makes my heart smile!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie H. Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Flowers

The flowers were so beautiful for my wedding day and able to get everything I wanted within my tighter budget! Connie really listened to my ideas and all the flowers were exactly like I had imagined!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie, working together we achieved your vision. The ladders were amazing and so unique.
    Congratulations!
  • Shayna
    Shayna P. Married on 02/16/2020

Beautiful job!!

Connie did SUCH an amazing job with the florals and decor for my wedding. She was super helpful during the entire process and both she and her husband are so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. Pricing was great as well. She genuinely cares that you get your money’s worth and is cost conscious unlike a lot of other florists I researched. She even re-created an idea I saw online that I loved with branches at the altar and did a perfect job. Amazing service, everything was just how I pictured and better! Thank you, Connie!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Congratulations to both of you! Thank you for the wonderful review, I truly love what I do and the couples I meet.
    We wish you and Joey a lifetime of happiness and prosperity.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent, Professional Service

Sea walk Custom Florals was amazing! They were very flexible with our desires and our budget and brought our vision for our Wedding Day to life!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Stacey, I'm so happy you loved your flowers and they made your special day perfect! Wishing you many years of bliss!
    Ani Married on 11/09/2019

Loved the flowers!

She went above and beyond and my flowers were beautiful!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Congratulations Ani & Sam. Thank you for choosing Seawalk for your flowers. Everything was so beautiful, I'm glad you loved them too. :)
    Lindsay H. Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful flowers

The flowers were beautiful and better than expected!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Lindsay, I was my pleasure to be part of your special day. I wish you the best as you start your new life together.
    Alex S. Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful flowers!

So happy I chose Connie from Seawalk Custom Florals! She was so easy to work with, friendly, and understood what I wanted. I only had one bridesmaid and wanted small flower centerpieces. I was worried it would look like I cheaped out on flowers but the bouquets, centerpiece flowers, corsages, and boutonnieres were so beautiful!! We also did a eucalyptus Garland wrap around the cocktail tables which were stunning. Connie was affordable so I was able to save money without compromising quality! Highly recommend.

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Congratulations Alex. You are such a beautiful bride and the flowers complemented your day perfectly.
  • Jessie
    Jessica Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful arrangements!

Connie did an excellent job! She decorated the centerpieces, the cake, all the bouquets, and aisle markers and everything looked great!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day, I wish the both of you a happily ever after.
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 10/12/2019

Best flower arrangements!!!

She was amazing to work with and tailored our flower arrangements exactly what we wanted. She was so professional and the bouquets and etc came out beautifully. The price point was amazing and I will have her for any event I have!! Overall so talented and a great person!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Sarah, the flowers just accented how beautiful you are. I look forward to seeing the pictures.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 09/29/2019

Perfection

I’m Such a simple person when it comes to flowers. I’ve always loved a good greenery with some flowers. When I told Connie my ideas for our flowers, she knew exactly what to do. She created such an elegant bouquet for me and my bridesmaids. She did flowers for the ceremony, groom, groomsmen, parents, and grandparents. Everything was in our colors and was what I wanted. I mean how can you say no to eucalyptus and white roses, you can’t. She’s professional and worked with my husband and I so well. Truly thank you to Connie for adding the perfect touch to our wedding. We are forever grateful.

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

I'm so glad you loved your flowers, thank you for letting me be a part. You are such an amazing couple. God bless Mr & Mrs Calhoun.
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 09/07/2019

Very Welcoming & Affordable !!

People like Connie, with Seawalk Custom Florals, help brides like myself with the knowledge and the power to plan our own weddings. Her prices are extremely affordable and she will work with each person’s individual vision of their special day to make their dream wedding come true! I am so very thankful that I had a chance to meet and converse with Connie. She has been so welcoming through our entire wedding planning experience!!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Jessica for that wonderful complement. If you need anything in the future, I'm always here to help.
    Stephanie Married on 05/17/2019

Everything was perfect!

Connie was amazing! She was easy to meet with and helped us create our vision. The flowers were perfect and amazing quality. I am so grateful we chose her!

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, I appreciate you. It was a perfect day for the perfect couple to be married. Best of luck in the future.
    Jerry Married on 05/17/2019

Made everything easy

Great florist. Everything came together like we hoped.

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day! I enjoyed it, everything was perfect. Best of luck to You and your beautiful wife.
    Pamela Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding arrangement on short notice...

Due to extenuating circumstances, my husband and I had less than 24 hours to bring together the floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. Even though it was such short notice and she had another wedding to prepare, Mrs. Connie accepted my bridal request. Within the Friday night/Saturday morning time frame, Mrs. Connie went to the fresh flower market, wrote me a quote, designed, created, and delivered exactly the wedding I was looking for.

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Thank you Pamala, I was happy to help. I look forward to working with you in the future. Congratulations!
    Jill Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful bouquet

Very sweet lady. She was attentive and customized my flowers just how I wanted them.

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. It was my pleasure to be your florist, thank you Jill.
    Kerry-Ann M. Married on 03/27/2021

Professional

professional, work with your buget, i only gave a 3 star to service because the boutonnieres was not fresh and was falling apart. Overall great work

Seawalk Custom Florals's reply:

Hi Kerry-Ann, I am sorry to hear there was a problem with the boutonnieres. I will look into this, we pride ourselves in using only the freshest flowers. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Connie