Seattle Make Up Artist Jackie Reviews

5 Reviews for Seattle Make Up Artist Jackie

• Claudia

Claudia Rojas · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Amazing hands down the best in Seattle ❤️

Highly recommend Jackie for Bridal Makeup! Jackie is was professional, on time and made everything so easy for my big day. I had 4 bridesmaids, my mom and myself and she nailed all of out looks. She is sweet and honest to work with. I am so happy with my decision choosing to work with Jackie! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 03/18/2020

Payton Poole · Married on 08/22/2020

Literally amazing

I’ve never been happier with my hair! She made everyone feel gorgeous and I loved working with her. Very personable and helps ease the stress of the day! Made me cry with her blessing for a beautiful life with my veil ❤️

Sent on 09/08/2020

Brianna · Married on 08/06/2020

Don't hesitate to select Jackie!

Jackie was incredible! She really took the time to make sure I felt comfortable and that my hair and make up were exactly what I was expecting. On my wedding day everyone felt so beautiful and spoiled with her talent. I wouldn't hesitate to book her for your special day! She was on time, professional, and her attention to detail and calming personality were exactly what I needed to get ready.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Marisa Mendoza · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent service

I’m very satisfied with her professional service. Es la mejor ! She use high quality products , any rash or redness on my sensitive skin. Highly recommended .

Sent on 03/20/2020

Chloe Shelby · Married on 01/07/2020

Wedding Makeup Artist

Jackie is AMAZING! From my trial to my wedding day she made my experience so easy and fun. She is professional, sweet and so well to work with. Her work is stunning and flawless. My makeup lasted me all night, nothing moved out of its place. She replicated the inspo photos that I gave and nailed my look! I definitely and highly recommend Jackie!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Seattle Make Up Artist Jackie's reply:

Chloe, thank you for your kind words. I loved working with you on your special day. Congratulations!