Seasons Catering Reviews

Seasons Catering 3
Seasons Catering 4
  • Jen

Jen Roytz · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Not just a vendor, but a partner

The Retired Racehorse Project has used Seasons Catering for several events over the years. We are a non-profit and they go well out of their way to help us be cost-effective and present an excellent experience for our guests. I've been to a number of other events they've catered (one wedding fundraisers, a farm-to-table dinner, corporate events) and they are full of ideas and inspiration to make the event unique and memorable. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you Jen, a partnership for sure! This we both know! We are so blessed to know you and your team. Thank you for always having faith in our company along with all of your referrals. We enjoy our partnership with you and love working with you on creative ideas.

Active Women's Health Initiative · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Quality food AND Service

We hired Seasons for a private event of about 60 - 100 people. The Seasons team was great from start to finish - from planning the event to making changes to the menu to preparing the meal and serving our guests. We were very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the Seasons event staff. This is our second year working with Seasons and we'll be back again next year!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Seasons! We love working with you and your guests. I'm so happy to know that everything was enjoyed by all. Our team works so very hard to ensure our clients are satisfied and have a great experience! We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Steve Brinson · Married on 07/26/2019

Monticelllo Bank Grand Opening

Kellie and her staff catered the Nicholasville Branch Grand Opening of Monticello Bank. The food was excellent and the staff was very professional. We received raving reviews from attendees on the food and service!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Seasons Catering 5
    Seasons Catering 6
    Seasons Catering 7
    Seasons Catering 8

Seasons Catering's reply:

Steve, it was so nice to work with you and your amazing, kind team! We enjoyed assisting you on this very special event and we are happy to hear it was a great success.

Bettye Stiles Simpson · Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous Caterer!

It was truly a pleasure to work with Seasons Catering! From the initial consultation we were very impressed with their professionalism and were never disappointed throughout the planning process. The staff has always been responsive and helpful, the food is delicious and the service is impeccable. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with the catering. We already knew we had made the right decision by choosing Seasons, and our wedding day confirmed how right that decision was. We had wonderful passed hors d’oeuvres at cocktail hour, an excellent bartender, and a lovely plated dinner with attentive table service. We would happily recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Seasons catering catered our wedding on October 6, 2018 and they did a PHENOMENAL job! We were so impressed with how efficient, professional and how amazing the food was. We had "mini Kentucky hot browns" and chocolate dipped bacon planks as appetizers, then a salmon in dill sauce, and chicken in an apricot dijon sauce. We also had a lemon sorbet served in cups made of ice. Our guests were over the moon about everything.
    Leading up to the wedding Kellie was super helpful and guided us through choosing dishes, making sure the timing would flow easily, and she responded to emails within minutes! I could not possibly recommend them more highly. They were worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing us to be a part of your special day. You were such a pleasure to work with and I loved that you selected the ice cups with the sorbet for your guests to be "WOWED" over. I'm sure they loved that as much as we did making them. Thank you again and happy wedding wishes to the both of you! Kellie

sharon · Married on 10/01/2018

Seasons made an emotional time in my life BEAUTIFUL at my husbands celebration of life. She told me i had nothing to worry about it would all be taken care of by her and her staff and she promised us a WOW effect with her gorgeous horse ice sculpture. She left a wonderful memory of my husband for everyone that attended. She will be my go to for anything in the future we might need to have catered. i thnk her and her staff a million times over for what they created so gracefully for me and my family. Her company is the best and i would recommend to anyone. thank you.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sharon. Our team was so honored to be a part of your life celebration party for your husband. It was a very beautiful event and he touched so many lives. I appreciate your faith in our company, we strive to create a memorable event, along with a lifelong relationship. Again, thank you for the honor of meeting you and being with all the friends and family your husband touched for so many years.

John · Married on 07/18/2018

During the search process for a caterer for our daughters wedding Kelly easily sealed the deal with her professional manner. No one even came close. The scheduled tastings confirmed that the food would be outstanding and my wife and I just had to decide some of the details but we knew Seasons would provide an outstanding product and they definitely did. On the day of the wedding reception everything was as close to perfect as we could have wanted. , and the highlight of Seasons day was Kelly Stoddarts professionalism. I cant begin to count the number of high praise comments we received on her alone let alone the entire Seasons staff and product. I don't have any more daughters, but if I ever have need for another high class catering event I don't need to shop around I will definitely use Seasons again.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Seasons Catering! I loved working with you and your wife on your daughter's most important day! It was nothing but beautiful and fun enjoyed by all! Compliments to the chef and my awesome team that helped make your daughter's day a memorable, happy, fun-filled day. Thank you so much for the beautiful compliments.

Debbie · Married on 06/15/2018

Do not miss looking at
    Consulting Department of Season's Catering, Lexington, KY.

If you ever wanted a Fairy Godmother in your life, they have one hidden here in the talents of Kellie Stoddart. Attention to Detail is only the beginning of Kellie's Wedding Consulting expertise. She will display and orchestrate your wedding in the most efficient and professional manner that a Bride and MOB could ever hope for. Those qualities are only the tip of the iceberg of her talents. If you want someone who can read your MOB mind and implement every single aspect of what you have planned for the special day please look no further.
    From your first meeting with Kellie until the last candlestick is packed away in your basement you will feel like you are her one and only top priority. She will answer your phone calls, & texts, immediately, sometimes even before you have thought of the question. Vendors in the Lexington, KY. area think very highly of her and work very well along side of her. She will be your Google for local wedding needs, I think she knows everyone in the industry. Working like the energizer bunny Kellie sets into action all the details of the day long before the day arrives. The wide scope of her consulting “to do list” is amazing. Most importantly she LISTENS to what you want and is also there to give advice on what you may be unsure of. She will choreograph your dreams of the day and takes care of any unforeseen last minute changes flawlessly. To say she goes the extra mile is an understatement. She does all this with a lighthearted fun loving personality and when she says, "I've got this covered" You can count on it without one bit of hesitation. My daughters Wedding went flawlessly due to this wonderful woman and we all enjoyed the day without worry. I have never seen a person work so hard yet look so effortlessly doing it. She enjoys her work and it shows. You will enjoy the results of her talent, have no doubt!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Patricia · event on 06/08/2018

Celebrating an 85th birthday should be “Once in a Lifetime” special occasion, and thanks to Kellie and Michael Stoddart and their staff at Seasons Catering, it was evening none of us will forget. From our very first planning conversation, to menu selection and a few last minute changes, Kellie was a joy to work with! The food was nothing short of amazing. — raved about by everyone in attendance from teenagers to the 85 year old birthday boy! Kelllie took great care to help select menu items that were among Dad’s favorites, and then to set buffet table with memorabilia to highlight Dad’s family and career. The only thing that could’ve possibly rivaled the incredible menu, were the 2 350 pound blocks of ice that Michael and his son, Matthew filled with photos and momentous and then carefully carved into an 8 and a 5! The party was nothing short of amazing on every level. If you are in need of someone to trust your event to — large or small — look no further than Seasons Catering.... you will, most certainly, be delighted!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Awe, Patricia, we loved being a part of your dad's 85th birthday celebration. Nothing short of great times, family, friends and memories shared by all. Thank you so much for being a part of this! Matthew was just as excited to carve the 300lb ice blocks for your dad as your dad's anticipation at the unveiling! So blessed to know you all and be a part of this day. xoxoxoxo

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

Small party with appetizers. Kellie and her staff are so professional and Kellie has GREAT ideas. The food was delicious and beautiful !!!! My guests were very impressed.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Stefanie · event on 04/28/2018

Not only is the food at Season's Catering delicious, but the quality of service I experienced was excellent! We were having an employee open hours so I called Kristen at Season's, gave her the information about our event, and she took it from there. I received two options from Denyce based on my budget. I chose the one I thought would work best and made arrangements for pickup on a Sunday. The beautiful trays were ready and waiting when I arrived and Mike loaded them into my car for me. They provided me with everything I needed. The food was just the best!! Everyone raved about it, especially the pimento cheese dip! The whole team at Season's is awesome and we will be using them again soon!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Awe, thank you Stefanie! We are so glad that everything from your initial call to bringing your menu items to your car was a great experience for you! We strive to do this to be sure our customers are satisfied and happy. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to working with you again soon! Kellie Stoddart

Jim · event on 02/27/2018

If you want a WOW factor, the team at Lexington Ice Sculpture can delivery it! They created a centerpiece attraction for our Yuengling Expo party that people are still taking about.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thanks Jill for choosing Lexington Ice Sculptures to be such a special part of your reveal! We thoroughly enjoyed designing, setting the art up at Kroger Field and meeting you personally! We are thrilled that you loved the piece and your guests were WOWed! Thanks again! We love this beer!!! Kellie, Matthew & Michael Stoddart

Leslie · event on 01/18/2018

Seasons catered a Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening party for us here at loanDepot and we could not be more pleased with how smoothly everything went. Before we even booked anything with them, they were very responsive and detailed with their estimates and quotes. The food was fantastic, they were very professional and friendly, and the attention to detail was spot on. I would definitely recommend them for any event or party.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie! It was our pleasure to work with you and your entire team. You make our job so easy! We appreciated you thinking of Seasons Catering and look forward to assisting you with other catering needs. Your office is beautiful! Thank you again for your compliments.

Sherry · event on 11/20/2017

I received a gift card/coupon for lunch for 10 people. The Chef's selection included ham sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches, and homemade gourmet pimento cheese sandwiches. The meals were served with wither fruit or pasta salad and a delicious dessert. No detail was overlooked, from the sweet ribbons tying the box to the pickles being packaged separately so as not to leak juice on the sandwiches. The pimento cheese was divine! I'll be a regular patron just for that! In addition to the food, the staff were so courteous and even followed up today to ensure our lunches were what we wanted. I would happily recommend Season's Catering!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you Sherry for your kind words! We love what we do and this makes us smile even more. I appreciate you using your complimentary coupon to order our box lunches. I hope to be able to provide more for you and your friends in the near future. Thank you again.

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Kellie was wonderful! Always quick to respond to my many questions regarding the wedding. She was very helpful, and always willing to go above and beyond. The staff at the wedding were all wonderful and professional. They helped the reception move seemlessly.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Carol · event on 11/11/2017

I did not have one minute to stress. The food was awesome and the set up looked great. I appreciate everything everyone did from my first contact to the last goodbye. I will surely recommend you to my friends.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you very much Carol! I am so glad we could accommodate your catering needs and offer stress free planning. Our team strives to excel in all that we do. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you on our special event. We hope to talk to you again in the near future. Thank you again, Kellie Stoddart

Ashley · event on 11/09/2017

My company recently used Seasons Catering & Lexington Ice Sculptures to create a 25th Anniversary ice sculpture. We held a cocktail reception to celebrate the accomplishment, and the sculpture was the focal piece for our event. Matthew was more than professional in delivering and setting up the sculpture for us. The craftsmanship was incredible! We will definitely use them for future events, and recommend them to our clients and colleagues.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was our pleasure to create this for you. Matthew added his creative touches! Thanks so much for calling Lexington Ice Sculptures. We hope to create more WOW sculptures for you in the near future.

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Kellie and her team at Season's Catering was EXCELLENT! Kellie went above and beyond to make sure that our night was extra special and exactly what we wanted. Their communication was top notch and Kellie was always there to answer any questions or concerns that we had. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Awe, you were great to work with! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! A very organized, detailed and amazing lady you are! So glad you enjoyed your special day. The "walking taco" buffet was a huge hit with your guests! Thanks again. Happy Honeymooning.

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

Kellie and her team are awesome. All the way from the event planning to the food they were exceptional. We had issues with the rental supplier and Kellie worked around the issues and made it all come together. The family and friends and the wedding could not say enough great things about how beautiful the event was put together and how great the food was.

Many Thanks to Kellie and her team!

Lisa Conley

Sent on 09/05/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We were honored to assist you at this very special time in your life and create beautiful memories. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude from our entire team, it was such a pleasure to work with you & your family. Kellie and the Seasons Team

Robin · event on 07/24/2017

The UK Next Generation Leadership Academy enjoyed delicious meals provided by Seasons this week for a
    professional development event. Not only were the meals delicious but they were delivered with the timeliness and polish, and professionalism I have come to expect from Seasons. They have raised the bar for other caterers by consistently providing excellent service and delicious food.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Robin, its our pleasure working with you and your entire team. Thank you for your continuous orders, we appreciate your confidence in our company and team. We look forward to serving you again soon! Kellie Stoddart

Kristina · event on 05/22/2017

Our experience with Seasons Catering Special Occasions was wonderful. This is the third time I have used this company and have always been very pleased with the service. We will be using again.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Scott · Married on 03/24/2017

My husband and I met with Kellie at Seasons with the intention of talking to 2 other caterers before making a decision. We hit it off with Kellie from the moment we first met her and hired her shortly afterwards. She was very easy to work with and always willing to help out in any way. We had our wedding ceremony on 03/24/17. The food at our reception was absolutely delicious! We had them make an ice sculpture too which was unbelievable! All of our friends commented on how great the food tasted and how impressive the ice sculpture looked. My husband and I were very spoiled too because the staff, especially Kellie, waited on us the entire evening. If you need a caterer/planner for your special event, hesitate no more. Call Kellie at Seasons and let her take care of all your catering and planning needs.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/18/2017

Our whole experience with Season's Catering and Kellie was wonderful! Building up to our big day we had various last minute changes and requests and Kellie was more than willing to work with us. The catering and rentals were exactly how we pictured it and we had numerous compliments on the delicious food! One recommendation would be to take advantage of the monthly food tastings at Season's, so yummy!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Tracey · event on 12/10/2016

I was extremely impressed. Staff were wonderful and the presentation was amazing. I wasn't expecting that. Will definitely use your company again and will let my friends know too. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Seasons Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey, we enjoyed working with you and your guests. Thank you for your compliment and we are so happy that you enjoyed your event. Happy holidays to you and yours!