Seaside Strings Reviews

53 | Huntington Beach, CA

53 Reviews for Seaside Strings

• Jaimee

Jaimee Lauren · Married on 08/23/2019

Made our ceremony perfect!

We hired Seaside Strings to play at our wedding ceremony and we are SO happy that we did! Chris was extremely helpful with music selection and their string quartet even learned two songs for us. The music was so beautiful and everything we had hoped for. It made our ceremony so romantic! Thank you, Seaside Strings!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Seaside Strings's reply:

Congrats again on your wedding and thank you for hiring our group to perform for you and your guests.

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Music

Their work was such a great touch on our wedding ceremony. They were easy to communicate with, and gave us honest feedback when discussing song choices. For when the groom and mother walked down, they played the Batman original theme song and nailed it! The crowd went wild and it really made it such a truly special occasion.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you for the excellent feedback and trusting us to perform at your wedding. Congrats again on your special day!

Kristin · Married on 03/16/2019

Talented, responsive and flexible team of musicians for your wedding!

Chris and the Seaside Strings team were a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony. They have a huge repertoire and were also willing to learn a few beloved pieces that meant a lot to my wife and me. The result was a really magical, movie-like walk up and down the aisle. We will never forget it!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Maxwell · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything smooth and easy!

Totally on top of it. Other than deciding on songs, the whole process took 30 minutes tops (a few emails and writing a check). Everyone enjoyed the strings and I think it made the event quite elegant.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Eric Morley · Married on 10/09/2018

Amazing Musicians!

This trio did an amazing job at our wedding. They were great to work with, reasonably priced, and stellar musicians. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Michele · Married on 09/01/2018

If you are looking for the BEST in LA, look no further!

Chris and the other musicians were absolutely incredible and our guests couldn't stop raving about how great they were. I looked at tons of other String trios / musicians but when I sampled some of Seaside Strings videos on their site, I knew that I had found the perfect musicians. They are way more talented than any of the others and they made our wedding so special. They even did a custom strings version of a rock song and it was spectacular. I'm a very picky person and am sometimes hard to please - that being said I can't recommend Seaside strings enough! We are going to have to find some excuse to hire them in the future so we can enjoy their music again! Also, listen to their samples on their website (especially Sweet child of Mine) you will definitely book them right away. Look no further - they are the BEST!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

We had Seaside Strings perform for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were so pleased with how it turned out! Seaside Strings really made our wedding feel elegant and the music was breathtaking.

They even performed songs that were not on their list for us!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bernie · Married on 03/25/2017

We used Seaside Strings for our wedding in March. They were very easy to work with, professional, and sounded breathtaking at our wedding ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for an event!

Sent on 05/15/2017
  • Catalina & Brock

Catalina · Married on 11/01/2016

What a wonderful experience we had with Seaside strings. From the beginning to end, it was a complete pleasure to work with them. From across the country, as I began my wedding planning process with a simple phone call, to the day of my wedding, they listened to my vision and requests and executed flawlessly. They looked amazing and of course played the most beautiful music. They even played for our first dance and parent dances. It was so perfect! Thank you, Chris and Seaside strings for being so professional and incredibly talented with your instruments! We appreciate you for being so great with us on our most special day!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2016

I only got to hear and enjoy the wedding march song from seaside strings since we were busy taking pictures both before and after the ceremony. Our guests said they were great! Actually amazing! Thank you for being apart of our special day!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Seaside Strings were amazing and sounded great. We were very lucky to have them on our special day. Very professional.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2015

Chris and his team did an amazing job on our wedding day! They played for our ceremony and for our cocktail hour. They were on time, professional, and played beautiful music. They also were very easy to work and responsive during the planning stages. They played a fun variety of music during the cocktail hour that our guests really enjoyed. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was an absolute pleasure performing for you and your guests. :)

Marlo · Married on 04/25/2015

Chris from Seaside Strings made this vendor booking stress free and a wonderful experience. He is so knowledgeable and was available for questions leading up to the big day. Their prices are definitely reasonable for the level of expertise in service and performance! We knew we wanted to add a string trio to our wedding ceremony and as soon as we heard them play and read their reviews, we knew we had to book them. They had a current promotion going on so we received a discount on their already fantastic price. The trio was professional on the day of and the music really made the ceremony even more beautiful. They played classical and a few pop songs too! Amazing! I am so glad we booked them! Thank you Chris and Seaside Strings!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/08/2014

They are very professional and responsible.
    We are very satisfied with the services they provided. Also This was very last minuet and they still made the schedule.
    Our wedding was perfect thanks to seaside strings.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Tara · Married on 09/20/2014

If you want an extra touch to make your wedding unique and memorable, hire this quartet! They were extremely easy to work with, and were very friendly and professional. One of the most memorable moments from our wedding was pausing just before walking down the aisle, and hearing the quartet begin playing. I still get goosebumps when I think about it! We hired them for the ceremony music and for cocktail hour, and they were more than willing to relocate for us. We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire them!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Desiree · Married on 07/06/2014

Everybody loved how the music was! It brought such a nice mood to my brothers wedding reception! And they were so nice, and right on time!

Sent on 07/19/2014

They sounded great and price was great'

Sent on 07/24/2014

I hired them for my wedding ceremony. Chris and his team were very professional and super easy to work with! Chris always response my email timely. They've also been very accommodating when I had to change the schedule after I signed the contract. They performed all the songs I asked for. I got a lot of compliments from my guests that their performance brings quite a bit of elegance to my wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Chris and the Seaside Strings team was great! They were so accommodating with timing, song suggestions, everything. They have a large list of songs to pick from and were open to new songs as well. We had them play for our ceremony and it was exactly what we were looking for. So happy to have found them! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/18/2014

We were extremely happy with the music and service that Seaside Strings provided us at our wedding. Their website was easy to use and helpful when making music selections. Communications and making payments was easy and stress free. I had a special music request that they happily responded to and did a beautiful and flawless job. They provided music as our guests arrived, during the ceremony and during cocktail hour. Their music and presence added an elegant and personal touch to our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

Seaside Strings was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for strings at their special event. I was referred to them by my wedding planner and the Hotel Laguna. From the beginning Chris was nothing but professional, kept in contact with me and answered questions I had. They arrived at my wedding on time, set up and played for our guests before the ceremony. I didn’t have to worry about them one bit and we all enjoyed them so much! I would definitely recommend Seaside Strings!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Barbara · Married on 05/03/2014

This was a wonderful addition to our wedding! We had numerous comments on the quality of music for our cocktail hour and dinner. Very professional, and elegant music. We can't thank you enough for being a part of our special day! We highly recommend Seaside Strings for any event.

Sent on 05/11/2014

I hired Seaside Strings for my daughter's wedding ceremony. Everybody absolutely loved their music. It was so easy to deal with Chris, he is very professional and knowledgeable.I didn't have to worry what kind of music they have to play, they absolutely knew what they have to do. And they did it great. It was so beautiful music. It was a hit for the ceremony.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Robert · Married on 04/12/2014

it was great having them at my event

Sent on 04/16/2014

Maria · Married on 02/15/2014

We hired Seaside Strings for my daughter's wedding and we were extremely satisfied, they played beautiful, were professional, and our guests could not stop admiring them.
    Seaside streams played at the church and the reception hall, and made our event unforgettable. Additionally I found their fees to be pretty reasonable for the quality of performance they deliver.

I highly recommend this group for any event.

Sent on 03/08/2014