Seas Mtns Co. Reviews

20 | Block Island, RI

20 Reviews for Seas Mtns Co.

Alyssa M. · Getting married on 02/06/2023

Wonderful Photographer!

I had Seas Mtns Co take engagement pictures for my fiancé and I! They came out great! We are not photogenic people, but the pictures turned out amazing! They knew exactly how we should pose and where the best backgrounds would be! They were truly awesome at their job and as a person! :) I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 06/04/2022

Amazing at pictures! Eli made us feel so comfortable while doing our engagement photos! She is a great photographer and has a great personality!

Great to work with! Amazing job on our photos! Felt completely comfortable and felt so natural! Eli did a great job!

Sent on 03/21/2021
  • Kimberley

Kimberley · Getting married on 04/22/2022

Excellent!

Everything flowed so easy! We were comfortable and the shoot was fun.
    Our Photographer was E and I could not ask for a better Photog. I would recommend to everyone that is looking for photos that really represent your style and not just catalog looks. :-)

Sent on 12/22/2020

Nicole P. · Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely phenomenal

The night before our wedding we got the news that our original videographer tested positive for COVID.. at that point we didn’t know what to do. We called our Decour ladies and had them reach out on a Facebook wedding page! Eli told them to have us call her and after that moment we were so blessed to have Eli and Lindsay video our wedding I couldn’t be more thankful for the help they were willing to give us and the beautiful moments they captured for us!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Bridgette S. · Married on 03/29/2021

Incredible

Honestly I was so anxious and the second we met Eli it all was washed away. We ran around Joshua tree laughing and shooting photos. So thankful for the opportunity to have met Eli!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Melissa M. · Married on 03/14/2021

Such a wonderful experience!

Eli was amazing to work with. She was personable and gave us good directions during the shoot. The photos and videos were spectacular. They couldn’t be any better. We will cherish them forever!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna C. · Married on 02/20/2021

Absolutely loved working with Eli!

Eli was amazing to work with! They made sure to get all the photos we wanted and more. They were very flexible with everything we wanted and was so fun to work with and be around. We just cannot say enough good things about SeasMtsCo and we definitely want to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 02/21/2021

Pamela · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing work

This company is amazing and the quality and professionalism! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa F. · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween Micro Wedding

Eli is an exceptional photographer! I had a certain vision and style of photos I was looking for and they delivered. I didn't have to say much, I just knew we were on the same page!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • ALDONILLE

Aldonille C. · Married on 10/16/2020

Fantastic team that captured wonderful memories

Eli & team made it so easy for my fiance and I to set up a whole new photography/videography team after our original wedding plans got axed by COVID. They are extremely flexible and accommodating to your specific needs when it comes to creating a proposal and executing it. Their pre-approval wedding form made it easy to gather details for the day of. On site they were professional, fun, down to earth and so easy to work with (both with us and all our other vendors). It rained on our wedding day but Eli did not miss a beat when we told them that we bought clear umbrellas and we needed rain shots! While the party was going Eli was getting out our sneak peek gallery the SAME night! Nothing else speaks more to their dedication and hard work. Their photos perfectly captured both the posed and candid moments. We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Leah

Leah B. · Married on 10/07/2020

Talent and Professionalism at once!

Elizabeth was fun and super creative! Responds quickly and gets her work done fast. She is wonderful!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Sarah M. · Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing job!

Beautiful photos. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Alex · Married on 03/09/2020

Awesome to work with

Eli was awesome - we felt very relaxed during our engagement photo session and the turnaround time was so speedy. Our session was in the afternoon and I had a link to our photos in my inbox before the night was over. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa T. · Married on 02/01/2020

First choice always; best recommendation of all

Eli was the driving force behind what was the best and what will be the most memorable day of my life.

After receiving an unexpected terminal cancer diagnosis, my (now) husband and I wanted to get married and have a wedding as soon as possible. Barely two weeks later, Eli photographed our wedding and gave us our most treasured memories frozen in time - memories of this unforgettable celebration of life and love, together with our families and friends.

The concept of preserving love is in Eli’s soul - that much is clear. Her gift manifests itself through photography - her talent is incredible. Each photo channels me back to the feelings I had in that very moment; her photos conjures the song that was playing, the tastes and smells of the moment and the love bursting in my heart.

Eli brings her calling in ways beyond photography. For us, she came up with the most heartfelt, meaningful idea: Eli coordinated a video that includes interviews of me and my family speaking to my four-year-old daughter - a video that my husband can save and give to her on her wedding day. The initiative she took in doing this is something I will never forget.

Eli was not unnerved by the time pressure. On the contrary, she was motivated. Eli has a magnetic personality that exudes empathy, strength and connectedness, allowing her to easily bond with our guests, who felt perfectly at ease with Eli from the outset. As a result, the photographs Eli takes are pure, deep, and conjure the memory beyond the image on the page.

Eli‘s product is photojournalism art - a love narrative through the lens of the wedding - a narrative that captures stories, relationships, laughter, tears and meaning deeper than one can imagine photographs could ever represent. I feel incredibly lucky that I found Eli at the time I did.

Eli was the catalyst that helped channel our anxieties into pure excitement for the big day - the happiest day. Eli made us all feel like we had known her forever, which is just part of what makes her so special.

Eli successfully captured our love narrative as if she had indeed known us forever. She is highly observant – a trait that manifested itself in her ability to perfect the tone and details of the story she reflected. She connected instantly with the children at the wedding - disarming their nerves so their pure, silly, happy selves were able to be present and part of this day.

Eli is flexible and adapts with ease with confidence. Eli loves love. She is warm, eager, inspired and radiates a feeling of inclusion that she seamlessly extends to all the wedding guests.

We were so lucky to have Eli’s style, heart, soul, presence, talent and love at our wedding - preserving our memories through photographs. Eli now she feels like family herself. We love Eli and she has our highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Alex L. · Married on 11/16/2019

They were fabulous!

Eli shot our wedding and she was a joy from start to finish. The pictures were amazing (she’s a great talent) but beyond that she just got us. She perfectly captured the day and made the wonderful experience even better with her attitude and talent.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Could not have asked for better photographers!

Eli and Pete did our engagement shoot and our wedding photography and they were AMAZING! They’re so much fun, they’re totally open to ideas, and their photos are unbelievable. Literally everyone we’ve talked to who attended our wedding has been raving about them! I’ll pretty much be finding any excuse to hire them again in the future or recommend them to friends. 💕

Sent on 09/21/2019

Brianna F. · Married on 09/23/2018

Wedding Photographer

Elizabeth truely goes above and beyond! Prior to my wedding day Elizabeth was so easy to get in contact with whenever a question or idea came up. She also took the time to not only get to know me but my husband as well! She showed up ready to go day of and even had an amazing bag of tricks to help day of that she has recognized over the years might have been forgotten by the wedding party ( such as a sewing kit). She was so incredibly visionary, while also sticking to what I wanted to really capture during my day as well!

This adventurous photographer even hopped across a waterfall with me and my husband to capture some amazing photos!

I even got to preview some photos from the beginning of the day after finishing dinner, and even more at the end of the night.

Even post wedding Elizabeth was super responsive in messages and made sure I liked the outcome of the photos.

I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth Holmes.

Sent on 03/14/2019

D · Married on 06/01/2018

Eli is amazing!

Eli is an incredibly talented, personable and hardworking photographer. I am very lucky to have worked with Seas Mtns Co many times now, and would continue to recommend them highly!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Jack&Kel · Married on 06/23/2020

Professional and Easy!

I was very happy with how these photos turned out, as was my wife! I am not great with posing for photos, getting insecure and self-conscious. We were immediately put at ease and I felt like I barely had to so much as try. This is a testament to the relaxed and easy-going atmosphere, and I was so pleasantly surprised by how great the photos looked when I felt like I came across awkward!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 06/20/2020

Fun, comfortable and full of positive energy

We really enjoyed working with Seas Mtns Co. we felt comfortable from start to finish. Elizabeth was fun, personable and captured our love with ease! We recommend their services for sure!

Sent on 01/04/2020