Seaquins Ballroom Reviews

5 | Bluffton, SC

5 Reviews for Seaquins Ballroom

Stacy · Married on 12/06/2014

This venue was completely ideal for my small wedding in December. I booked it about 10 months in advanced. The ceremony was in one room, cocktail hour in another, a children's room (with a photobooth), and we combined two rooms for the reception. The coordinator, Vickie Buckley, is absolutely amazing and very helpful. She gave me great advice and tips, and we all appreciated her feedback, without her I don't think my day would've gone as smoothly. This venue is a must see and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Erica · Married on 12/10/2011

We absolutely loved Seaquins Ballroom! The venue itself is gorgeous. Perfect for both ceremony and reception. Our pictures turned out beautiful! The staff as well as the owners were so accommodating. We would not have changed anything.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Cinda · Married on 09/07/2013

Attended an anniversary party ~ beautiful ballroom complete with chandeliers, sheer curtains, mirrors and great dance floor! Excellent lighting options. Several rooms for people to gather in and /or dance.
    Could do a variety of parties / receptions here.

Sent on 09/23/2013

4.2
      3.5

This is a very beautiful place. The only problem is the parking.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

0.4
      0.5

Everything seemed to be fine until the day of the wedding. Then our rep or whatever she was turned into a total bitch. She was not amused we were there at all. We paid a cleaning deposit but she still expected us to clean. She was making my guest clean up after themselves. According to our caterer she was making them clean up food as soon as it was put out. Not letting my guest eat. Super unhappy with this place.

Sent on 11/03/2017