Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography Reviews

Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 7
  • Lori

Lori St. Arnault · Married on 10/17/2018

Sean was Excellent!

Sean was excellent at our wedding. He took photos before, during and after, and they are beautiful. He had some great ideas for poses as well as backdrops, although some of the candid shots are my favorites. He had to deal with intermittent rain throughout but it didn’t slow him down. Highly recommend.

TERRI · Married on 10/10/2018

A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST EVER!!! SEAN IS AMAZING. WE JUST RECEIVED OUR PHOTOS AND LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. HE CAPTURED OUR PLAYFUL PERSONALITIES AS WELL AS OUR DEEP LOVE AND ADMIRATION OF ONE ANOTHER IN BREATH TAKING MOMENTS. HE IS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. HE IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SPECIAL OCCASION. LOOK NO FURTHER FOR YOUR PERFECT FIT....YOU HAVE FOUND IT WITH SEAN!! THERE ARE NO WORDS GREAT ENOUGH TO CONVEY HOW BLESSED WE FEEL FOR HAVING HIM CAPTURE THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES AND HE WILL FOREVER BE A PART OF US!!!

Romela Pecani · Married on 10/04/2018

Arsid & Romela

We are over the moon with our wedding photographs, you are a magician! The whole day is documented and captured perfectly, you have given us memories we will treasure forever.

Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect and stress free, from the moment you arrived you were calm and professional and just went ahead quietly blending into to the background like a friend, snapping away and making us feel relaxed and enabling natural moments to be photographed.

On the day of our wedding, he even showed up earlier than planned so that he could snap some First Look photos which turned out to be some of our favorite pictures from the day! It’s hard to put in to words how blown away we were by his work on our big day. There were so many incredible and special moments that he managed to capture so perfectly, and so naturally, which is just what we were looking for.

His passion and enthusiasm to capture every moment shone all throughout, and he absolutely blew us away with his talent We couldn’t have wished for anything more and we would recommend Sean 100 times over! Thank you, Sean.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 8

Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography's reply:

Mahalo Romela! You both made my day and it was such a pleasure to work with you both on your special day here in Maui! Sean H.

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2018

My husband and I just got married in Maui and Sean captured every unique and special moment for us to charish for the rest of our lives. He was extremely good at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and get excited about each photograph.

Hannah · Married on 01/17/2018

We had an amazing wedding in Maui and Sean's crew made that happen! It was an elopement ceremony with just the two of us, and Sean's style was exactly what we needed. We wanted something simple but also needed some good pictures to help us remember the moment. Sean was easy going and made us feel comfortable the whole time. He got our photos back SUPER quick and they were fantastic. Natural looking but made us look good :) We even ran into locals around the island who said he was the best. We lucked out! Thanks Sean!

Anie · Married on 11/07/2017

Sean was such a pleasure to work with. He made us feel extremely comfortable during our wedding photo shoot and captured amazing photos from every angle. Much to our surprise, he had our photos ready to go about 2-3 days after the wedding date and has been extremely responsive via email. We strongly recommend him for your wedding photos in Maui!

Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 9
    Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 10
    Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 11
    Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 12

Clint · Married on 10/28/2017

My wife and I are so thankful Sean was able to do the photography for our very special day! He went above and beyond (even hauling all his camera gear out in the rain) to make sure we were 100% satisfied with the pictures of our wedding. Sean was absolutely a joy to work with and is really fun and positive. His photos and quality of work are amazing and look like they came straight out of a magazine. Also, he knows how excited his clients are to see the finished product and has all the pictures available for viewing in less than a week. Thank you Sean Hower for all your talents and fun loving, easy going personality! I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs. Mahalo

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2017

I cannot say enough about Sean! He is INCREDIBLE. Both my husband and I are nowhere near photogenic, in fact we look worse in photos than in real life lol. But Sean, he has the ability to capture our essence on film and make us forget we're actually taking photos. After looking at some of our previews (which he sent over the DAY AFTER the wedding) my husband says "holy crap we look like models!!" Sean has charisma and a timeless essence which makes you immediately feel comfortable and ease any stresses you may feel. I just met him and already felt as if I've known him forever! He gave us tips and tricks, and non stop advice for how to move and just "melt" into eachother. His co shooter Emma was phenominal at making me feel calm and relaxed as I was getting ready. She was the calming spirit I needed to get me through the chaos of being in a room with 9 other women! Thank you so much Emma! I couldn't have relaxed without your calming aura ;)
    THANK YOU TEAM FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING MAGICAL!!! Go book this guy, you won't regret it!
    Much love ,
    Sarah and Casey Christenson

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2017

Sean and his crew did a phenominal job with our wedding photos!! He captured the love and passion our souls carry for each other daily without making us feel pressure or awkward as we are both not photogenic. We felt natural as he has the ability to "disappear behind the lense" so you actually forget you're being photographed. We LOVE every single photo! Thanks Sean and crew for making us feel oh so glamorous! Ps. Emma did a terrific job at calming and creating a peaceful aura ;)

Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 13
    Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography 14

Joseph · Married on 08/02/2017

Sean Micheal was wonderful to work with. He helped us find the best package suiting our budget, and was such a pleasure the whole time. He was amazing on our wedding day, helping us enjoy the moment and truly brought out our own personality in our photos. I highly recommend him to all looking for a quality person as well as an great photographer!

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Sean was excellent from start to finish. His personality is awesome-- as soon as you meet him you will know what I mean. He built rapport with my husband and I right from the beginning. He was extremely accommodating by asking questions about what types of photos we wanted. He also took incredible photographs the entire time he was with us, and got all the group photos we wanted done in an extremely timely manner. Best part was we had fun with him!!! I would recommend him to any bride and groom on their special day- Sean makes it even more special!

• F

Francess and Michael · Married on 04/22/2017

A BIG thank you to Sean for taking beautiful and stunning wedding photos!! We are very happy that he captured all the emotions and laughter we will treasure forever! He definitely captured our LOVE completely, the way we wanted all the natural fun and excitement to be remembered! He is very easy to talk to, very accomodating and always prompt in responding! We absolutely recommend him! Sean, THANK YOU for all the wonderful images! We can't wait to see the videography!

Noah · Married on 03/12/2017

Sean has an easy-going personality which is important in these situations. I was nervous as a groom, and my bride was too, but Sean actually out us at ease. His friendly suggestions, and good personality were one thing; but his professionalism came right out when we SAW the photos. We were blown away by the nice warm look of them. The focus that they had on detail and the obvious care he took in the editing and delivery process was top notch.
    He brought a 360 camera at my request and we had fun playing with that, but the actual photos themselves, speak for themselves.
    Quality Booking.
    Thanks Sean

Debora · Married on 02/14/2017

Our wedding planner hired Sean for our photography, and we couldn't have made a better choice! Sean was warm and friendly, he connected with us, and was interested in our story. An excellent photographer, clearly experienced in wedding photography, knew how to shoot the best angles working with the sunlight and wind. We appreciated his attention to every detail - large and small. We LOVE our wedding photos and will treasure them always.

We highly recommend Sean Michael Hower for your professional wedding photography or other special event.

Aloha!
    Joe and Debora

• User7688261 · 1+ year ago

Sean was fantastic!!! He helped us celebrate our special day and created memories of a lifetime with his photos! Double Shaka to bruddah Sean! Highly recommend Sean and his team!

Matt · Married on 11/10/2016

I cannot express how happy I am that I found Sean to photograph my engagement. I had this grand scheme to surprise my fiancé on stage at a luau, of which seemingly none of the plan actually went according to my plan... Sean was incredibly flexible, and even rolled with my impromptu ideas and was incredibly understanding and pulled the whole thing off. He saved the day and captured the entire event for us. We are incredibly lucky to have found him and now have his amazing photos to look back and remember one of the best days of our lives together :)

Seriously though, I can't imagine anyone better than Sean. Your special day or event is more than safe in his hands. You can't go wrong with him!

Kristy · Married on 10/12/2016

Sean was fantastic, he was professional, flexible in ideas if we wanted any photos. Sean made us relax instantly and got the best from us. Booking someone from another country online you've never met can be daunting but Sean stayed in regular contact right up until the big day, always answering any questions and helping out wherever he could. Would definitely recommend Sean and the photos are amazing.
    Kristy and Tim (australia)

Crystal · Married on 08/12/2016

We had an intimate wedding with just my husband and I. Sean was absolutely incredible. He was able to coordinate the wedding by telling us where to go and stand so that he could document our wedding for us without ever taking us out of the moment. Once the ceremony was over he recommended places where we should go to eat, visit, and he wanted to hear our story. My grandmother gave me her shoes that she wore when she got married. He made sure and incorporated them into our pictures. Sean made it feel like we had family there with us and we could not have asked for a more sincere and caring person and of course, the pictures were AMAZING!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2016

Sean was so easy to work with! He worked really well with our wedding coordinator to make sure that he provided everything that we wanted before we even met him. We used his photography and videography and were very happy with the end results. He captured some great candid moments during the ceremony and amazing sunset photos of us after the ceremony. We would recommend Sean to anyone getting married in Maui. He is really easy to get along with, takes pride in what he does, and in the end he makes sure you end up getting the pictures that are special to you. Mahalo!

Mandy · Married on 07/07/2016

Our photos looked great and were ready for viewing in a few weeks. Our video was ready in about a month and turned out so amazing! So happy we got the video...the wedding day was a whirlwind, so it is great having the video!

Serrita · Married on 05/28/2016

SMH did the unforgettable videography for our wedding in Maui. The team was very professional and produced for us an invaluable video of memories for us. His team was able to capture all the best parts of our day. I highly recommend, you won't regret it!

Debra · Married on 05/25/2016

Sean is an amazing photographer. His warmth and sense of humor made our day extra special. We renewed our wedding vows and had our kids with us. Sean made them feel like a vital part of the experience which helped them to enjoy themselves. Not only were the photos amazing, but Sean really did a great job making us laugh, have fun and not feel stressed. Thanks Sean!

Sean was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Not only was he professional, but extremely kind and personable. He made our honeymoon photoshoot a dream come true. Such a great guy. Thank you again, Sean! -Marc & Saniya O.

Heidi · Married on 02/14/2016

Sean Michael Hower did an amazing job on capturing priceless memories we can cherish for the rest of our lives. Our friends and family loved the unexpected video which made them feel like they were right there at our Valentine's Day wedding. Thanks again Sean for your attention to detail and making everything absolutely perfect. ♥The Gervases♥

Sent on 03/02/2016

Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography's reply:

Big Mahalos Heidi, you both were awesome to work with! Aloha, Sean H.

Kenia · Married on 12/12/2015

Sean Michael Hower was simply amazing!!!!!! Can't say enough!! He was recommended by our wedding planner and she came out short when she said Sean was the best. We loved his professionalism, patience, and talent. We enjoyed our sessions with him. He was not in our faces. We followed his lead and also were able to add a bit of our own touch. So far, some of the photos are beautiful. We cannot wait to have our full portfolio. I would recommend Seam to family, friends, and people I don't know without hesitation. The rating would 100% in our book.

Thank you so much Sean!!

Kenia Barbour

Sent on 12/22/2015

Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography's reply:

Mahalo Kenia! You both were really really fun to work with! Happy Holidays & Aloha, Sean Michael Hower