42 Reviews for Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography

Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
42 Sean Michael Hower Wedding Photography & Videography Reviews

We had an amazing wedding in Maui and Sean's crew made that happen! It was an elopement ceremony with just the two of us, and Sean's style was exactly what we needed. We wanted something simple but also needed some good pictures to help us remember the moment. Sean was easy going and made us feel comfortable the whole time. He got our photos back SUPER quick and they were fantastic. Natural looking but made us look good :) We even ran into locals around the island who said he was the best. We lucked out! Thanks Sean!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean was such a pleasure to work with. He made us feel extremely comfortable during our wedding photo shoot and captured amazing photos from every angle. Much to our surprise, he had our photos ready to go about 2-3 days after the wedding date and has been extremely responsive via email. We strongly recommend him for your wedding photos in Maui!

Profile Picture Anie, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

My wife and I are so thankful Sean was able to do the photography for our very special day! He went above and beyond (even hauling all his camera gear out in the rain) to make sure we were 100% satisfied with the pictures of our wedding. Sean was absolutely a joy to work with and is really fun and positive. His photos and quality of work are amazing and look like they came straight out of a magazine. Also, he knows how excited his clients are to see the finished product and has all the pictures available for viewing in less than a week. Thank you Sean Hower for all your talents and fun loving, easy going personality! I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs. Mahalo

Profile Picture Clint, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Sean! He is INCREDIBLE. Both my husband and I are nowhere near photogenic, in fact we look worse in photos than in real life lol. But Sean, he has the ability to capture our essence on film and make us forget we're actually taking photos. After looking at some of our previews (which he sent over the DAY AFTER the wedding) my husband says "holy crap we look like models!!" Sean has charisma and a timeless essence which makes you immediately feel comfortable and ease any stresses you may feel. I just met him and already felt as if I've known him forever! He gave us tips and tricks, and non stop advice for how to move and just "melt" into eachother. His co shooter Emma was phenominal at making me feel calm and relaxed as I was getting ready. She was the calming spirit I needed to get me through the chaos of being in a room with 9 other women! Thank you so much Emma! I couldn't have relaxed without your calming aura ;)
THANK YOU TEAM FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING MAGICAL!!! Go book this guy, you won't regret it!
Much love ,
Sarah and Casey Christenson

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits

Sean and his crew did a phenominal job with our wedding photos!! He captured the love and passion our souls carry for each other daily without making us feel pressure or awkward as we are both not photogenic. We felt natural as he has the ability to "disappear behind the lense" so you actually forget you're being photographed. We LOVE every single photo! Thanks Sean and crew for making us feel oh so glamorous! Ps. Emma did a terrific job at calming and creating a peaceful aura ;)

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Sean Micheal was wonderful to work with. He helped us find the best package suiting our budget, and was such a pleasure the whole time. He was amazing on our wedding day, helping us enjoy the moment and truly brought out our own personality in our photos. I highly recommend him to all looking for a quality person as well as an great photographer!

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Sean was excellent from start to finish. His personality is awesome-- as soon as you meet him you will know what I mean. He built rapport with my husband and I right from the beginning. He was extremely accommodating by asking questions about what types of photos we wanted. He also took incredible photographs the entire time he was with us, and got all the group photos we wanted done in an extremely timely manner. Best part was we had fun with him!!! I would recommend him to any bride and groom on their special day- Sean makes it even more special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

A BIG thank you to Sean for taking beautiful and stunning wedding photos!! We are very happy that he captured all the emotions and laughter we will treasure forever! He definitely captured our LOVE completely, the way we wanted all the natural fun and excitement to be remembered! He is very easy to talk to, very accomodating and always prompt in responding! We absolutely recommend him! Sean, THANK YOU for all the wonderful images! We can't wait to see the videography!

Profile Picture Francess and Michael, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sean has an easy-going personality which is important in these situations. I was nervous as a groom, and my bride was too, but Sean actually out us at ease. His friendly suggestions, and good personality were one thing; but his professionalism came right out when we SAW the photos. We were blown away by the nice warm look of them. The focus that they had on detail and the obvious care he took in the editing and delivery process was top notch.
He brought a 360 camera at my request and we had fun playing with that, but the actual photos themselves, speak for themselves.
Quality Booking.
Thanks Sean

Profile Picture Noah, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Our wedding planner hired Sean for our photography, and we couldn't have made a better choice! Sean was warm and friendly, he connected with us, and was interested in our story. An excellent photographer, clearly experienced in wedding photography, knew how to shoot the best angles working with the sunlight and wind. We appreciated his attention to every detail - large and small. We LOVE our wedding photos and will treasure them always.

We highly recommend Sean Michael Hower for your professional wedding photography or other special event.

Aloha!
Joe and Debora

Profile Picture Debora, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Sean was fantastic!!! He helped us celebrate our special day and created memories of a lifetime with his photos! Double Shaka to bruddah Sean! Highly recommend Sean and his team!

Profile Picture User7688261, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot express how happy I am that I found Sean to photograph my engagement. I had this grand scheme to surprise my fiancé on stage at a luau, of which seemingly none of the plan actually went according to my plan... Sean was incredibly flexible, and even rolled with my impromptu ideas and was incredibly understanding and pulled the whole thing off. He saved the day and captured the entire event for us. We are incredibly lucky to have found him and now have his amazing photos to look back and remember one of the best days of our lives together :)

Seriously though, I can't imagine anyone better than Sean. Your special day or event is more than safe in his hands. You can't go wrong with him!

Profile Picture Matt, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Sean was fantastic, he was professional, flexible in ideas if we wanted any photos. Sean made us relax instantly and got the best from us. Booking someone from another country online you've never met can be daunting but Sean stayed in regular contact right up until the big day, always answering any questions and helping out wherever he could. Would definitely recommend Sean and the photos are amazing.
Kristy and Tim (australia)

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We had an intimate wedding with just my husband and I. Sean was absolutely incredible. He was able to coordinate the wedding by telling us where to go and stand so that he could document our wedding for us without ever taking us out of the moment. Once the ceremony was over he recommended places where we should go to eat, visit, and he wanted to hear our story. My grandmother gave me her shoes that she wore when she got married. He made sure and incorporated them into our pictures. Sean made it feel like we had family there with us and we could not have asked for a more sincere and caring person and of course, the pictures were AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Crystal , 8/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Sean was so easy to work with! He worked really well with our wedding coordinator to make sure that he provided everything that we wanted before we even met him. We used his photography and videography and were very happy with the end results. He captured some great candid moments during the ceremony and amazing sunset photos of us after the ceremony. We would recommend Sean to anyone getting married in Maui. He is really easy to get along with, takes pride in what he does, and in the end he makes sure you end up getting the pictures that are special to you. Mahalo!

Profile Picture User7260228, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Our photos looked great and were ready for viewing in a few weeks. Our video was ready in about a month and turned out so amazing! So happy we got the video...the wedding day was a whirlwind, so it is great having the video!

Profile Picture Mandy, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

SMH did the unforgettable videography for our wedding in Maui. The team was very professional and produced for us an invaluable video of memories for us. His team was able to capture all the best parts of our day. I highly recommend, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Serrita, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Sean is an amazing photographer. His warmth and sense of humor made our day extra special. We renewed our wedding vows and had our kids with us. Sean made them feel like a vital part of the experience which helped them to enjoy themselves. Not only were the photos amazing, but Sean really did a great job making us laugh, have fun and not feel stressed. Thanks Sean!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Sean was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Not only was he professional, but extremely kind and personable. He made our honeymoon photoshoot a dream come true. Such a great guy. Thank you again, Sean! -Marc & Saniya O.

Profile Picture User6698859, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Sean Michael Hower did an amazing job on capturing priceless memories we can cherish for the rest of our lives. Our friends and family loved the unexpected video which made them feel like they were right there at our Valentine's Day wedding. Thanks again Sean for your attention to detail and making everything absolutely perfect. ♥The Gervases♥

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heidi , 2/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Slideshow, Digital Files

Sean Michael Hower was simply amazing!!!!!! Can't say enough!! He was recommended by our wedding planner and she came out short when she said Sean was the best. We loved his professionalism, patience, and talent. We enjoyed our sessions with him. He was not in our faces. We followed his lead and also were able to add a bit of our own touch. So far, some of the photos are beautiful. We cannot wait to have our full portfolio. I would recommend Seam to family, friends, and people I don't know without hesitation. The rating would 100% in our book.

Thank you so much Sean!!

Kenia Barbour

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kenia, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day

We were very lucky to have Sean Michael Hower, one the best Photographers on Maui. He was amazing!!! We loved his professionalism, patience, and talent. Our pictures are stunning and could have not asked for anything better. I recommend Sean Michael in a heart bit for those planning their big day.

Thank you Sean Michael Hower for an amazing experience.

Kenia Morgan (aka Kenia Barbour)

Profile Picture Kenia, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean made our day so much more special than I could ever imagine. He was extremely professional and made taking pictures so easy and fun. The pictures have turned out absolutely breathtaking and because of him I will be able to carry these memories for a lifetime. Better than I could had ever imagined. Thank you for sharing our day with us.

Mallory & Kelly Tichenor

Profile Picture Mallory, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This man is amazing.I had no idea or any expectations that i would recieve the best photos i have ever seen.He captured every picture perfectly. He is very outgoing and easy to talk to, i purpously grabbed a few extra buisness cards of his and make an effort to leave them wherever i can, if you even have the slight chance to work with sean you are lucky! i could go on and on....very pleased!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 8/13/15, 4 Reviews