Sean Huddleston Guitar Music Reviews

15 | Lafayette, LA

15 Reviews for Sean Huddleston Guitar Music

Alex · Married on 06/09/2017

A very talented and professional musician. Sean has a real talent and his music will only complement your big day. Very responsive to emails. Great value and hes a really friendly easy to work with chap.

Alex & Laura (U.K)

Sent on 01/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I loved Sean! He played our ceremony music at our October 8th wedding at the Degas House. Sean was always quick to respond to our emails which was really important since this was a destination wedding. My then fiance, Brian, is also a musician. He wrote a song for me when we first started dating and I always wanted to walk down the aisle to that song. Sean actually learned how to play the song and my husband and I recessed down the aisle to that song! It was so special to us. My husband was so impressed with what Sean did with his song. I know that we both wish we lived closer to Louisiana because Sean would be someone we would love to befriend and use again in the future. Thanks for all you did!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2016

Sean is an incredibly talented, kind, and professional musician. His rates are very reasonable and the quality of his work is impeccable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Holly · Married on 08/27/2016

Sean is awesome!! He was very professional and accommodating. Not only does he have a large repertoire to start with, but he learned new pieces just for our ceremony. Months after the wedding, we are still getting compliments on how good the music was. We would highly recommend Sean to anyone seeking a talented musician for special events.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Sean was a pleasure to work with and his music made our special day complete! Very talented!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ramsie · Married on 04/02/2016

Sean was so easy to work with! He even learned to play a song that I requested to walk down the aisle to, which made our ceremony that much more special. He had many suggestions for the different songs we would need during the ceremony. We loved having him play.. It was beautiful! His guitar skills are awesome!! Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Justine · Married on 03/26/2016

I was planning a destination wedding to Mandeville and Sean was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was quick to respond to my emails and was very accommodating with the music I requested. Coming from a family of trained musicians, people complimented Sean's skills through our entire reception (which is a big deal). I would recommend Sean to anyone looking for the perfect event music!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Mike · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing!!! Working with Sean was a great pleasure. He was attentive to our needs and is a total pro. He truly exceeded our expectations both musically and professionally. I recommend Sean to anyone who wants a unique experience to add style and grace to their special event. He is a gifted musician who is willing to expand his musical repertoire to meet the needs of his clients.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Josh · Married on 07/03/2015

Guitar playing was amazing!! Very friendly and super talented!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Sean preformed very well! It was a pleasure to have him as a musician for our day.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Madeline · Married on 04/02/2015

Sean was so wonderful!!! We contacted him as our first choice for our wedding. He responded so quickly and agreed to play at the wedding! We asked for four songs and two of them, he had never played before but within three weeks he learned them! I was so nervous about picking someone to play these songs in fear they would turn us down! Not Sean, he fulfilled every request and more! He even brought us a microphone to read our vows. Sean's skills are so beautiful and the perfect choice to play for a wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Andrea · event on: 03/08/2015

Sean is professional, pleasant, and accommodating. His performance was a great enhancement to our event. I heard an overwhelming amount of positive comments about his contribution. He is a skilled, expressive musician and has a standard of excellence. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Hannah · Married on 07/26/2014

About a month before my wedding, I decided I would like to have some special songs to be played during the ceremony. I knew it was very last minute but my sister and I found Sean. Not only was he enthusiastic about working with us, but he was more than happy to learn every song that I asked (which I sent him youtube videos and he learned and played them better than the artist). He was easy to communicate with, very professional, and went way beyond our expectations of a musician!! Everyone from the wedding complimented his unique talent. I would HIGHLY recommend Sean for ANY of your music needs! He really is so awesome :-)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Andrea · event on: 04/05/2014

Sean is a talented musician who exudes professionalism. In addition to his repertoire, he was willing to learn new music that was specific to our event. I am so pleased with his performance that I have booked him for the same event next year and hope to utilize his services as needed. I give Sean my highest commendation.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Kristi · Married on 03/15/2014

Andy and I wanted beautiful, simple acoustic music for our wedding ceremony, so we took a chance on a guitarist we had never heard of. And boy were we satisfied! Sean was so easy to work with and we were so happy with the results. Guests complimented our choices and our guitarist. He made beautiful music :) thank you so much Sean for being such an important part of our day.

Sent on 09/11/2014