Sean Gill Photography Reviews

Sean Gill Photography 6
Sean Gill Photography 7
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 11/04/2017

Sean was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. We had a change a week out in realizing we needed a couple of extra hours of coverage and he was so accommodating! The pictures came out stunning, couldn’t be happier with them! Totally recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Sean Gill Photography 8
    Sean Gill Photography 9
    Sean Gill Photography 10
    Sean Gill Photography 11
    Sean Gill Photography 12
    Sean Gill Photography 13

Trish · Married on 12/17/2016

Sean was amazing. He's such a calming presence on such a stressful day. He went above and beyond the call of duty. I forgot to eat lunch and he gave me one of his granola barsso I didn't get too hangry. The photos were beautiful. We were very glad we went with Sean for our wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Maria · event on 07/18/2016

Sean was referred to us by a friend of mine, and I'm so glad for that referral! We were getting photos of our son for his 2nd birthday in July 2016. We wanted more natural photos, as all previous ones were done in the mall. Sean had selected a beautiful outdoor setting. On the way there, our son had multiple meltdowns, and the weather ended up like a sauna. We doubted he could get any decent photos. But boy did he surprise and impress! The photos we got from Sean were perfect - and there were way more photos than we expected! We honestly don't know how he was able to get the shots he did, and our son looked like an angel. We can't say enough about what an amazing job he did!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Michael · Married on 12/20/2015

I have been to so many weddings and other events where someone paid (good) money to have someone there capturing special moments. Hands-down, Sean beats them all. I asked for his services based on what I've seen of his work before and feedback from other people. I did not regret it.

Even though he knew the site well, he was very early, way ahead of my wedding time so he could check out all the good spots for photos. He was dressed professionally and had a very "can do" attitude. He also asked to stay late (we did not ask him to do this) so he could get some sunset photos before heading to meet everyone after the ceremony.

His pictures are better than many other "professionally-done" photos I have seen. I have noticed there are a ton of people in the industry with very fancy, expensive cameras but not a lot of skill. He clearly has an artistic eye and he knows what he is doing. He has lived in the Tampa area all of his life, I think, so he has places he knows are very good for excellent photos. We did a 2nd session at University of Tampa by his suggestion and we are thrilled with the results.

At the last wedding I went to, the girl showed up in yoga pants, flip flops, and a baggy tank top, with her hair in a messy bun. She was not really that friendly (kind of pushy, actually) and stuck out like a sore thumb in all of the personal pictures we took. I'm so glad we went Sean instead.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Stefanie · Married on 12/12/2015

I hired Sean Gill Photography for my wedding. Sean immediately reached out my spouse and I in order to arrange a meeting to get to know us better and gather more information about what we were looking to get out of our wedding photos (candid shots, staged shots, natural lighting, etc.). Sean was incredibly accommodating in all aspects from flexibility, timeliness, responsiveness and absolutely exceeded our expectations. Sean and his wife are extremely down-to-earth and incredibly genuine people, they are about quality not quantity and they truly want you to be happy with your captured memories. I would recommend Sean Gill Photography to anyone. Budget or no budget, Sean Gill Photography will work with you and leave you with amazing memories to look back on for years to come.

Sincerely,

One Happy Customer

Sent on 09/21/2016

Casandra · Married on 02/23/2013

We have had the pleasure of working with Sean Gill as our family photographer for the last three years. His outgoing, fun personality and kind approach make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. More importantly, children feel comfortable in front of Sean’s camera. He has a way of capturing traits and nuances on film of my family that show raw life and real love as opposed to stiff smiles. I have more ‘frame-worthy’ shots with Sean than I have wall space. His vision and artistic eye for his shoots comes through every single frame. You can see the love and passion he has for his craft at the shoot and with his end results. Sean has waited an hour at a location for the perfect light to come through after a storm, he has comforted a nervous new mom at a newborn shoot that went way over its allotted time, has rolled with the punches of toddler tantrums and has been the epitome of professionalism, class, and patience. For those reasons and so many more, we will continue to book with Sean Gill Photography and will always look forward to the end results of our photo shoots. Thank you, Sean for the beautiful family memories of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Alison · Married on 06/14/2009

Sean Gill has been our photographer since 2012 and we have had nothing short of exceptional service from him during sessions and with the outcome of our photographs. He is patience, understanding, professional, and very easy to work with. We had a day where we got rained out with a cranky 9 month old and we just called it a bad day and he was more than happy to reschedule. We wouldn't use anyone else! Book Sean Gill for your next session!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Brandon · Married on 05/24/2008

I am a wedding vendor myself! I worked with Sean on several events and was impressed with his professionalism and attitude. We shared casual conversation and our personalities meshed well. He took some pictures of the band and sent them to me gratis. I assume this was a gesture of good faith from vendor to vendor. I used them for promotional purposes and was sure to credit him in the process.
    A few weeks later, my wife mentioned she wanted to commission some photos and suggested using the same old department store we had in the past. I mentioned Sean and she was instantly intrigued. I was sure it would be far too pricy for a casual expenditure so I decided to table it and revisit as a Christmas present. I contacted Sean to see some of his family work and discuss potentially hiring him. He gave me a few dates he had open and sent a contract to email as immediately. The contract quoted me a price that was far more competitive than I expected. I quickly signed it and sent a deposit.
    The day was perfect! We met at a scouted location that was near my home. Sean knew exactly where to go. There were several other photographer’s there that day and they all seemed to line up at the same landmarks and trees. Not Sean! He moved us seamlessly through the property and avoided the other photographers, picking open areas that were equally aesthetic but far less crowded (those with children know how important this is because toddlers tend to last about two hours or less when being meticulously told what to do). He was very patient with them and made them feel very comfortable. The result was 75 of the most beautiful family shots I had ever seen. The contract promised them in two months but they were finished and delivered in an easily downloadable format in almost half that time!
    I have since then given out 25 of Sean’s business cards and he is also my first suggestion for any commissioning photographs. Do yourself a favor and hire him.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Erin · Married on 11/25/2017

It was wonderful to work with Sean as our wedding photographer! He had great ideas for spots for our photos, but guided us in a way that was not overbearing so my husband and I were still able to enjoy each other and be in the moment. Overall, Sean added to our wedding day by taking the lead and letting us lead where we wanted. And, our pictures came out so beautifully! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/27/2018