Sean Driscoll, Classical Guitar Reviews

16 | Savannah, GA

16 Reviews for Sean Driscoll, Classical Guitar

• KB

Kim · Married on 04/23/2016

Sean provided beautiful music for our ceremony. He was very flexible with us changing our song choices and ceremony time. Sadly I never had the chance to say hello to him, I was so distracted after our ceremony! Beautiful music, very accommodating, easy choice! Thanks Sean!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Cassie · Married on 09/26/2014

Sean was phenomenal- easy to work with, great price, and played beautifully. I would absolutely recommend him to any bride looking for a guitarist! His website makes it very easy to see what songs are available (I think he plays other songs if you want him to learn them, you just have to pay extra for it), and exactly what they will sound like. He shows up early to warm up and start playing even before guests arrive- so there is no worrying about whether or not he'll be on time!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Sean was wonderful. His music set the tone for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were so thankful to have had him and would highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Holly · Married on 11/30/2012

Sean played for our intimate Savannah wedding ceremony. He is a very talented musician and his music sounds lovely. We planned our wedding all the way from Wisconsin so everything was done via email and it worked out great.
    The only thing I would add is that if you want a song that's not on his list there is an extra charge for him to learn it, it's quite pricey. I would ask for a song list prior to booking if you are looking for something specific. We wanted more contemporary music and Sean played a nice variety of Beatles songs for us. It was a nice addition to our ceremony.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sean's guitar playing was beautiful, it filled the church perfectly. It sounds even nicer live than it does in the site. He was great at getting back to me and keeping everything organized.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Laurie · Married on 08/24/2012

As soon as I heard Sean play Moon River on youtube I knew we had to have him at out wedding. He played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and was fabulous. His beautiful music was absolutely perfect and exactly what we were hoping for. Several guests commented on how lovely it was listening to him play during the cocktails. I would highly recommend Sean!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Maureen · Married on 02/25/2012

Sean is one of the most beautiful guitarist I've ever heard play. I requested a special song for my processional and his cover of it was so original and beautiful. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/10/2012

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2011

Sean was fabulous, First, he is an incredibly talented musician, which was important to us. Second, he was flexible and helpful in every way he could be. He is very calm and relaxed about everything, and eager to be helpful in making the wedding a perfect day from every perspective. We could not have been happier than we were.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Tracey · Married on 09/19/2010

We love Sean!!! We had a few bumps but once email was straightened out we could not have been happier!! He went with the flow and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted!!! I cannot sing this man's praises enough!!! A truly talented musician and all around WONDERFUL man!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Patricia · Married on 05/16/2009

The following is an e-mail I sent directly to Sean who played beautifully during our wedding ceremony and during the cocktail hour of our reception. He also performed a musical, magic and puppetry show for the ten children in our family. They loved it!!

"Dear Sean,

It was wonderful to meet you and such a treat to have you perform at our wedding a couple of weeks ago at the lighthouse. The music was lovely and the children thoroughly enjoyed the show. I really can't thank you enough for making that happen. I will be encouraging people in the area to hire you due to your professionalism, flexibility and, especially, your talent! I hope you get many calls and wish you the best.

Patricia"

Sent on 06/07/2009

Kim · Married on 03/13/2009

His music, along with the beach, floated us all through the beautiful day

Sent on 03/24/2009

Ellie · Married on 06/07/2008

Sean's classical guitar music was incedible. I gave him a list of a few songs that I wanted played and everything was just perfect. He really seemed to "read" the atmosphere of my evening wedding in the park and adjust his music to fit. I would reccomend him to any bride! He is very professional and friendly on top of being a super talented musician!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Mandy · Married on 08/12/2007

Sean is very easy to work with and his music is exceptional. I couldn't have been happier with our selection for our wedding music. In addition, he was an superb value -- we looked at other vendors who wanted 2-3 times as much. I did not want traditional music used for our ceremony (though Sean would have played whatever we asked him to) -- he had excellent suggestions for very appropriate yet nontraditional music.

Sent on 02/27/2009

Ashtin · Married on 06/04/2015

Sean Driscoll's musical ability is truly a gift. It made my wedding unique and beautiful. All of my guests commented how pleasant, diverse, and good the music was. He did an exquisite job. He has a fantastic music selection to choose from. I highly recommend checking him out. Sometimes it was a little hard to get a hold of him but I think thats because my email frequently gets sent to people's spam folders so I think that's my fault.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Annie · Married on 06/02/2012

Sean did an outstanding job with our ceremony and cocktail hour music! It was very unique and personal, and he was very accommodating when we wanted a specific song played that wasn't on his list of songs offered. We loved working with him!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Miranda · Married on 06/06/2009

3.0

Guests spoke very highly of the music Sean provided.

Sent on 06/20/2009