39 Reviews for Sea Shack Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
39 Sea Shack Photography Reviews

Christian photographed our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. He was so helpful in showing and telling us perfect positions to stand in. We received our entire engagement session in exactly 1 week, which is incredible if you ask me!!! We are so excited for our upcoming wedding and I cant wait to work with Christian and his partner to capture one of the most important days of our lives!!

Profile Picture Paige, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To state this simply, Christian is nothing short of amazing. He is spirited and enthusiastic, which easily rubs off on you, making your experience a pleasurable one. During your shoot, he interacts with you and facilitates his ideas when necessary. He notes small details which made our pictures turn out personally unique and overall exceptional. He adjusted in every situation thrown his way during our shoot, and went as far as standing in MARSH on the edge of a lake to get the perfect shot (a picture which is now hanging in our home and included here). I highly recommend this business to anyone who wants that above and beyond experience and product.

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian was an amazing photographer for us! For never shooting in New York, he picked the best spot and perfectly captured the scenery of the city. He was extremely professional, creative and relaxed throughout the entire shoot and made us feel completely comfortable. He is by far one of the best photographers I have worked with and I would recommend him to anyone, in any city!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian and Emilio captured our engagement session, wedding (with video), and even my little sister's graduation. They got to know us and made us feel like family. They had us laughing in every single photo and was freakishly fast at editing. He didn't even charge us per hour and gave us as much time as we needed during all of our shoots. I seriously can't say enough great things about this company. We will be using them for every single family event from now on!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Christian is absolutely, undoubtedly amazing!! He did family portraits for us to surprise my mother for her 50th birthday, and even snapped some sweet pictures of my fiance and I after I told him I had been surprised with the proposal the day prior. I never like pictures of myself and always feel so rigid when posing for the camera, but he made the whole experience so relaxed and fun. There wasn't one photo I didn't love!! If he's available, I will without a doubt be booking him for my engagement and wedding photos.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will just get straight to the point here for those of your searching for a photographer for your engagement/wedding/ANYTHING, Christian is AMAZING! To me, photography is one of the most important parts in booking for a wedding. Pictures tell a story, they last forever. I could not be more in love with the photos I've seen from our big day. I was so very lucky to have found Christian through others I knew who used him as their photographer. He went above and beyond to capture the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen. I'm talking climbing on furniture and running around a lake to get the perfect shot. Christian and Emilio are simply amazing and made our big day even more special. Thank you thank you thank you from the very bottom of our hearts for capturing all the emotion, love, and fun of our wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where to start with Christian & Sea Shack Photography! When my now-wife and I went to our very first bridal show in Jan. ’17, we didn’t think we would end up booking a photographer that day! Being novice photographers ourselves and shooting a couple of low-key weddings, we knew what we were looking for. The number one quality in a photographer was their personality – we didn’t want to be in a “forced friendship” with our photographer just because we were their clients. We wanted to be able to connect on a personal level and as soon as we started talking to Christian at his booth, we knew it was a vendor marriage! Not only did we click right away, but he was LGBTQ accepting which was the second most important aspect we were looking for in a vendor. From there, we looked through his work and liked what we saw. We gave him our date and got booked! Post-expo, we hit some hiccups along the way with our venue but it actually worked out for the best because the date change meant that Christian would be able to shoot our wedding himself!
Not only was his photography service package a steal, he kept constant communication with us – easily reachable, flexible, and answered any questions we had! We traded out our boudoir shoot for a second engagement shoot (which was at Disney World!). We absolutely loved all our photos from both engagement shoots and of course, most importantly, our wedding! His turnaround time was about 5 weeks after our wedding, which, in the wedding photography industry, is very fast! Everyone loved the photos! Christian and Emilio had a great time at our wedding also!
If you’re looking for a carefree, professional, open-minded, friendly, experienced, thorough, and high-quality photographer, look no further! Christian & Sea Shack Photography will have you covered for your special wedding day or other event!
-Jen & Brandy Poblete-Scaglione (Married 2/17/18)

Profile Picture Brandy, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

On 01/06/2018 I married my best friend. Although I knew I had everything I wanted, I was even luckier enough to have run into two guys who changed the game for my special day. I had the honor of having Christian & Emilio capture every moment of the most unforgettable day of my life. Now that I have looked through all the pictures taken, I can honestly say that there is no mount of money that I could have possibly paid to come close to how amazing they came out. The quality, lighting, and precision of these pictures is truly breathtaking. The video we received also came up to par with our pictures. I am more than pleased with the amount of dedication and most importantly the professionalism this duo exhibits. These boys truly have a gift and I 100% recommend to anyone who wants to capture their fairytale. Forever thankful!

Profile Picture Ivana, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jayme did such an amazing job. She met us early on a Sunday morning after having to reschedule our first photo appointment. She's so accommodating. Jayme did her research before meeting up with us at Balboa Park. She had places in mind and poses to help guide us. (We are photo rookies)! It was so much fun!! Thanks for your time Jayme!! We HIGHLY recommend Sea Shack Photography!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian and Emilio were sooooooo great! From the beginning they were a joy to work with. I went to a bridal show and my sister stumbled across Christian and his portfolio and personality sold me right away. We were so lucky to have gotten them as our photographers! Picking a photographer for your wedding is no joke and I was so stressed just thinking about the daunting task, but I don't think I could've chosen any better. Not only was the picture taking process effortless for a person who doesn't pose in front of cameras often, but I also I received a treat of like 100 photos the very night of my wedding that were all so stunning. It was just icing on the cake to an already perfect experience. Would totally recommend them 100%.

Profile Picture Katrynna, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Christian was so extremely wonderful throughout my entire wedding experience! He went out of his way to include everybody and helped make everyone feel comfortable. He and Emilio were so flexible the whole day of the wedding since we were at the mercy of Florida weather! Christian and Emilio noticed the only opportunity for sunset beach pictures and within 2 minutes we were on the beach snapping amazing pictures! I can't wait to see the final product as they already let me peek at a couple and.... OMG... they're already blowing me away. If you are looking for photographers that will document your special day with beautiful photos, as well as remain calm and stress free, Sea Shack Photography is the right choice!

Profile Picture kelli, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian was wonderful to work with. He understood us as a couple and captured us beautifully. He went above and beyond to provide us with excellent photos. He risked his camera equipment by getting into a canoe on a lake for our engagement photos. Our guests absolutely loved Christian and Emilio at our wedding. We received most of our wedding photos the day after our wedding. We are more than pleased with their work. Best decision we made in regards to our wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Christian at the Savannah Bridal Show earlier this year. After talking to several different photographers who all seemed to offer the same ridiculously expensive wedding packages, meeting Christian was like a breath of fresh air. His outgoing and exciting personality made me feel so comfortable and I knew right away that I wanted him for our wedding! Even though Christian himself wasn’t available to shoot our special day, his second team did such an amazing job. We had two photographers who spent almost the entire day documenting every little detail. They made us feel so special. We recieved hundreds of beautiful pictures and I’m obsessed with every single one. My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Sea Shack Photography!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy that I lucked out and had Christian with Sea Shack Photography as my wedding photographer. I found him through a wedding expo for a great deal. From the moment I initially spoke to him, my then fiancé and I loved his personality and how smooth the entire process was.

He shot both our engagement and wedding photos that he placed nicely on a website. I was able to download, review the photos on the website and easily give feedback that he took in and turned around with updates in no time.

The photos came out amazing and he did a fabulous job. He really has a vision and takes the time to gather great shots to capture the whole experience. There were some features I was unable to see on my wedding day that I got to see when looking at the photos.

Christian took the hassle out of everything from the payment process to planning the photography on our wedding day. On the wedding day, his colleague Danielle and he arrived on time and got great getting ready, ceremony, couples and families and reception photos.

Friends and family can’t get enough of how amazing the photos were for the wedding and we continuously get praise for them. I recommend Sea Shack Photography for your wedding or any experience you want captured. Your moment will be captured perfectly in the photos.

Profile Picture Ally, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband Tyler and I researched wedding photographers for months trying to find a photographer within our budget and with a style that we liked as we knew that a wedding photographer is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. We had the extremely great fortune to stumble upon Christian at the Savannah Bridal Expo, somewhere we did not expect to find any vendors, and were quickly sold on their beautiful photos, easy and fun personalities, and the most amazing deal we had heard of. The thing that really helped seal the deal for us was that they offered ALL DAY photography, something that was unheard of in any photographers that I had found. Christian was so amazing to work with, he responded to my emails quickly and was very flexible with my husband and I's crazy schedules. They took THE MOST stunning photos of all time of my husband and I in various locations in Savannah on our way to the reception and we were at ease with their expertise, professionalism, kindness, and humor the entire time. We received all of our wedding photos (so many!!) faster than anyone I know who has gotten married. Choosing Sea Shack Photography was HANDS DOWN - THE BEST decision we made in our wedding planning. I cannot speak highly of them enough. Everyone there raved about how great of a job they did and as they look through the photos that I posted today, are continuing to do so. We felt confident and happy with them the entire day and I have absolutely zero complaints about them. CHOOSE Christian and you will not regret it! We feel so lucky that we were able to find them and truly believe that they are on the rise, so do not miss out!! See my full review on Google, The Knot, or their Facebook page!!

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I met Christian at a bridal show in Savannah. He was very friendly and professional, and we left our conversation with him knowing that we wanted him to be our photographer! Throughout the engagement session and wedding, he made us feel comfortable and he was always extremely flexible and accommodating. The photos turned out BEAUTIFUL and we are so glad that we used Sea Shack Photo + Films to capture this exciting time of our lives.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I met Christian and Emilio at the Savannah bridal show, where after we did an impromptu engagement shoot that came out better than I could have ever dreamed. They can take your ideas and execute them into a fairytale photo and then Christian thinks of idea that is even more breathtaking. At our wedding there were so many moments that were gone with a blink of an eye but they captured them all. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Helena, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sea Shack photography was amazing! Christian was extremely polite and professional, the pictures were absolutely gorgeous and quick to receive!

Profile Picture Kara, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian was absolutly amazing! My husband and I are super awkward people and I was afraid that would translate to the photos but they didnt. Every photo turned out STUNNING!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Call him he's great and very personable!

Profile Picture Terry, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

I was very stressed with all of the wedding activities, I'm sure you can imagine. Having a photographer like Christian was a breath of fresh air. Having such a lovely artist handle it all ..just lifted the weight off of our shoulders! Thanks, Christian!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

my pictures came out beautifully and even better than I had imagined. the attention even to the smallest detail is impeccable. 10/10 would recommend :)

Profile Picture User7769678, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer ever! Professional, friendly, accommodating and wonderful to work with! We are beyond happy with the outcome and would highly recommend Sea Shack Photography!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I got some engagement photos done with Jayme. She was really great. She was nice, and made my fiance and I very comfortable during the shoot. Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Carly, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christian is absolutely AMAZING! He gave us such good direction when taking photos and they turned out amazing. Everyone keeps telling me how amazing my wedding photos are. He is also super quick he got me ALL my wedding photos in 1 weeks! You can't beat that! He was also very discrete and you never knew he was there all day. He captured everything without being in the way. He also took a picture of every table with people at the wedding so I'll always remember who was there! I wouldn't have even thought about that but he did! He has such a good eye and I couldn't be happier with my photos. I would recommended him a million times to anyone! Thanks so much again, Christian!!!

View Vendor Response