Sea Blossoms Reviews

Sea Blossoms 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Sea Blossoms Floral Design = Perfection

Jamie and Meg were fantastic to work with from the very first email. From our initial meeting to our wedding day, they went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. We told them we wanted white flowers and greenery and only showed them a few inspiration pictures but somehow, our floral design turned out even more amazing than we could have ever imagined. They promptly answered all of our questions and made helpful recommendations when needed. They were flexible and accommodating even when we made last minute changes. Jamie and Meg make a wonderful team and I can't recommend them enough.

It has been almost two months since our wedding and guests are STILL talking about our floral design.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kimberly Martino · Married on 11/18/2018

Magic makers!

The girls at Sea Blossoms know how to make your wedding feel like magic!! Jamie & Meg were amazing to work with from our initial vision meeting all the way through wedding day. They figured out a way to make every thing I envisioned a reality with SO MUCH attention to every little detail! They are very responsive to questions and requests and very professional to work with. I could not say enough good things about my experience with Sea Blossoms. Make sure you ask about drying your bridal bouquet - you will want to keep it forever!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Sea Blossoms 8
    Sea Blossoms 9

Tina · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Autumn Ambiance!

Sea Blossoms did an amazing job with our wedding! Jamie & Meg created the perfect autumn ambiance for our wedding, including the floral bouquets, signage, centerpieces, and cake toppers. I went to Sea Blossoms with a vague idea and they crafted several options that perfectly captured the vibe we wanted. They are a great team- very reliable and responsive. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Alissa · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married June 22, 2018 at the English Manor. Jamie and Meg are so BEYOND talented!! They created beautiful bouquets, place cards, and a welcome sign for my wedding. The bridesmaid bouquets and flowers were absolutely breathtaking and everything I envisioned. So unique and colorful. The boutonnieres and corsages did begin to fall apart once worn, but we were able to save them with bobby pins. They are absolutely outstanding at what they do!! They travel to you and drop the flowers off separately to you and the groom and also go and set up at the venue. They also come back and pick everything that is theirs up the next day. They are responsive,flexible, thoughtful, and really know how to make your vision a reality. really outstanding duo! Love, Alissa and Bill

Sent on 07/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful, Affordable, and Great to Work With!

Jamie was the only florist I spoke with that I felt comfortable to work with after our initial conversation. I went into our first meeting having really no idea what I was looking for. She somehow translated my confusion into something perfect while staying within our budget. Jamie was such a joy to work with, we decided to hire her business partner, Meg, to create our seating “cards” out of driftwood and matching signage around the wedding. We received so many compliments about our decorations, bouquets, corsages, and floral arrangements. Jamie also has this amazing talent for preserving flowers and was able to dry my bouquet and display it in a shadow box. I’m so happy we had the opportunity to work with Jamie and Meg! Sea Blossoms Bridal would be a vendor I’d absolutely choose again!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Sea Blossoms 10
    Sea Blossoms 11
    Sea Blossoms 12

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2017

Absolutely loved my experience with Sea Blossoms Bridal. I'm still in love with our wedding bouquets and my gorgeous hair piece to this day. Working with Jamie was perfect, she is all about all the little details, listens to exactly what you want, adds her amazing creative touch, and then creates absolutely stunning flower arrangements. Exactly what we had envisioned for our dreamy boho beach wedding!! Thank you, Jamie.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Sea Blossoms 13
    Sea Blossoms 14

Kerry · Married on 10/08/2016

Sea Blossoms Bridal made my wedding day an ULTIMATE DREAM! These two ladies outdid themselves that day! I was so impressed with the decorations and Floral arrangements, not to mention the bouquets that made me tear up ! These girls really know how to make a brides dream come true! Their attention to detail is incredible and their uniqueness was second to none. I cannot recommend them enough if you are looking for for something special to compliment your big day. They are so friendly, affordable and just AMAZING at what they do! Cheers girls! THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/15/2017