SDPHOTOART Reviews

13 | Valley City, OH

13 Reviews for SDPHOTOART

13 SDPHOTOART Reviews
  • User2198235 · 2+ years ago

Our photography services were fantastic! We had an outdoor wedding and were very happy with SDPHOTOART (Dorin Stef). The price was very reasonable and a great deal. We received a cd with all our retouched photos - my favorite part! Not all photographers will do that - in our case, I didn't see any others that offered that. The photographers were very nice and did a wonderful job! I recommend them to others.

Clar · Married on 09/28/2008

Excellent photographs! Loved the service. Perfection and that is exactly what everyone wants on their wedding day!

Holly · Married on 09/26/2008

Great service, very professional. Very Good price .Thank you SDPHOTOAR,Thank you Dorin.

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2008

Dorin,
    On our special wedding day, you were extremely professional and attentive to all our desires. You took every suggestion I had and turned it into gorgeous photos. Also, you were very patient, easy going and easy to work with. If there is ever a time in which we need a photographer, or if we know of anyone who does, we will give you a call. Thanks again!
    Jessica & Dave, Muskegon, MI

Monica · Married on 09/06/2008

Excellent photographs!
    I love how they offerer the engagement seesion as well as an array of albums to choose from.

Thanks Dorin & Oana

Anna · Married on 08/15/2008

My mother had told me not to worry about hiring a photographer for my wedding. She had told me she would take care of it. "Just trust me"; she said. I had heard of Dorin through some friends from church. I had never personally met him until a couple days before the wedding. I was very impressed by the photos he had in his studio. They were not portraits but works of art. I admired his creativity and the composition in all of his work!!! I felt very confident that he would do a great job. . . and boy! was I in for a surprise! His demeanor was very professional, and sweet! He was such a natural! I loved the experience, he made it seem easy and it was very enjoyable, in spite of our high levels of stress. I absolutely loved the pictures! The hard part was leaving on our honeymoon without seeing how the photos had turned out but the wait was so worth it!Loved it, loved him and would gladly recommend his services to all. Thank you Dorin.

Rachel · Married on 07/05/2008

I would recommend Dorin and Oana to anyone, they are a great team! It is like heaving two photographers devoted to your wedding day instead of one. They will be our photographers for life!

Thanks Dorin

• O

Mary · Married on 05/25/2008

Beautiful work. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the photographs and photo albums. Pictures are very gorgeous! Love them! HIGHLY recommend. Thanks Dorin and Oana

Jeanie · Married on 05/23/2008

I love my pictures, also loved that they putt he pictures on their webpage for everyone to look at. Thanks Dorin & Oana

Alison · Married on 05/09/2008

I can't tell you enough about how extremely pleased I was with SDPHOTOART. After hearing so many stories from all my girlfriends about other photographers, we didn’t know which one will be our best choice. Some of my friend recommended me Dorin. When I went to meet him I wasn’t very comfortable since I always wanted to have a woman as a photographer (she could understand better my needs). Dorin came at the meeting with his assistant, Oana, who in real life is his wife and suddenly I felt more comfortable. Dorin and Oana are so open, simple, and professional… all comes in the “same bucket,”… they make the perfect team. They both ask us many questions regarding the wedding: theme, kind of pictures that we would like to have, what we would like to see more in the pictures. They also ask us about our personalities, which at the beginning I though that was a little weird but after I got the pictures I found out: besides the pictures that you will have in the package, Dorin will always use his artistic skills to add something else. For me he chose a collage with the cake, my bouquet, the kiss and of course my wedding dress that I absolutely adore! At the wedding, Oana coordinate everything and Dorin took the shoots. They really did a great job, I didn’t have to deal with the organization part, to get all people together for pictures. Their prices are so competitive with the market and the pictures are outstanding! Thanks for all guys; I am so glad that I have Dorin in such a special day for me.

Alison

Nikos · Married on 08/02/2007

Most of the wedding packages include the engagement session. My husband and I ordered "deluxe packages" and the cd with all shoots on it. Dorin is a wonderful photographer, and his prices are affordable for all budgets. He is very detail and creative, and he definitely LOVES what he's doing.
    Nikos

Alice · Married on 08/01/2007

Our wedding album is really nice. I like how good we look in every photo!
    They have so many photographers to chose from and they match them up based on what I want. Couldn't ask for more. And a great deal on prices.
    I would highly, highly recommend Dorin to any bride.

Denise · Married on 04/25/2007

Great quality! Highly recommended!

Thanks Dorin!