Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment Reviews

48 Reviews for Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment

1 User photo

Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment 1

John Ware · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent work on Quinceañera!

We initially reached out to DJ Scott as a DJ for our daughter's Quinceañera, but Scott was much more than just a DJ. Very responsive and involved in our timeline and gave helpful suggestions to keep things moving, excellent attention to detail with the song lists, making sure everything was family friendly, with clean versions of all music choices. Scott did a great job as MC, making sure all our guests knew what was going on, when, and where, and even did a fine job at learning some of our announcements phonetically in Spanish! Scott took a number of photos that we supplied and made a wonderful slide show, which he projected on a screen for the duration of the event. Did I mention the photo booth? Well, he did that also! All of this without missing a point on the timeline, or anything else. We could not have been more pleased with the results we got with DJ Scott, and Scott Shaw Productions-we HIGHLY recommend him/them for any event, especially one with lots of moving parts that need to synchronize! A+++++++
    Thank you, Scott and Scott Shaw Productions!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review. Your daughter's Quinceanera was a wonderful event, and I was glad to be a part of it!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic DJ!

An amazing DJ! He kept the party alive. Very friendly and accommodating to everyone's requests. All my guests came up to me to compliment Scott Shaw and that he was very lively. He even had games for us newly weds to play. Overall, all I can say is that I will definitely be using him for any future events. I had a blast!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Roberta Edwards · Married on 02/02/2019

Very professional d. J with lots of fun surprises

HE WAS FANTASTIC AT MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING..HE MAD THE AFFAIR..DEFINITELY GET THE PICTURE BOOTH..WOTH THE X-TRA $$$$$$$
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 02/04/2019

Eden Tuccillo · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome Wedding

He suggested the photo booth, and it was a hit.. everyone young and old took such funny pics.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Baker · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Scott Shaw!

Scott is an absolute pro! Hire him if you want to have great music and a well-run event. Scott also had great ideas that made the reception fun. He kept the energy going and the crowd involved. I highly recommend Scott Shaw!

Sent on 11/20/2018

James · Married on 08/18/2018

Scott did an EXCELLENT job Dj'ing my brothers wedding in myrtle beach! despite the fact that we threw some last minute requests his way, he NEVER missed a beat (pun intended)

Not only did he have an excellent playlist that was well enjoyed by every age group but he also let the guests request songs! Our family received nothing but positive feedback about the way he acted towards the wedding guests and his willingness to help us with last minute needs.

playlists aside, Scott also did an excellent job of MCing the special event. He not only has the perfect voice for the job but also the perfect personality which was uplifting and cheery. if i wouldnt have known better i would have thought he knew the bride and groom on a personal level!

Cannot say enough great things about Scott! highly recommended!!!!! Thanks again, and if i ever can sucker some chick into marrying me and we happen to be in south carolina I know exactly who my Dj will be.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Scott was a fantastic DJ! Our guests raves about him for days after our wedding. We had a cancelation with our first DJ, we contacted Scott and he was available and we couldn’t have been happier. He made all the planning extremely easy. He provided the music for the ceremony and the reception. During the reception, we played the newlywed game; our guests and us loved it. Scott was a huge asset to our wedding, would use him again in the future if we need to.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment 2

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Scott is awesome... funny and really gets everyone involved in making your evening special!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

You need to hire Scott Shaw! I was so impressed with his services and he went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. He made sure my song suggestions were played exactly when I'd requested and quickly adapted to cover last-minute changes. I highly recommend him for any style event you have planned!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Scott Shaw is the life of the party! Scott was such an awesome DJ and made sure the party stayed alive all night long! We used Scott Shaw for the ceremony, cocktail and reception music for our wedding! He was so accommodating and his website was super user friendly and easy to select your music. We had our guests send us requests on their wedding invitation so it was extremely easy to add to our playlist. Two weeks before the wedding we a conference call to go over all the details and he made both us feel at ease and excited to get married. He was also great with the bridal party and made sure everyone knew their role in the different events taking place throughout the night. He played all of the music that we requested and even took requests from several of our guests throughout the night. He was a great MC throughout the night and kept guests informed on things and kept the party alive. The greatest gesture that we received from Scott came at the end of the night when Scott gave us a CD with every song that was played the entire day. We both were ecstatic and were not expecting that but its such a thoughtful thing to give us! Scott Shaw is awesome and really makes the night the best night of your life. He is a must!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2017

Scott did an outstanding job during our daughter's reception! He made it stress free for us and really fun for our guests! He was professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jesse · Married on 10/10/2015

I could not have been more pleased with the service provided by Scott Shaw Productions!! Steve, the DJ for our wedding, was phenomenal. It ended up storming the day of our outdoor wedding. I was so scared that the DJ would not be able to go through with everything we had planned due to the weather, but he assured me that the show would still go on just as planned. Our reception was a BLAST and I owe all of that credit to Steve and Scott Shaw Productions.
    From the first time I met with them, I was put completely at ease. Anyone planning a wedding can tell you how important that is. They were so professional and had so many ideas for songs and games for the reception. My guests even gave Steve a standing ovation at the end & begged him to stay longer! We didn't want the fun to end!!
    If you are having doubts about who to book for your DJ then make the best decision for your wedding and book these guys!!!
    Thanks again Steve Calfee & Scott Shaw for making my wedding day so memorable & FUN!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

sarah · Married on 06/26/2015

Scott did an awesome job with being responsive to any of my emails or calling me back. He was very professional and took a lot of time to really get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding. It turned out great, everyone had a great time and was out on the dance floor. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Joei · Married on 06/13/2015

I can't say enough good things about Scott Shaw and the way he turned my wedding reception into a great party! He was on top of everything, did not miss a beat, kept everyone laughing and dancing. The photo booth was a great hit, everyone loved it and the memories gathered in the book he presented to us will last a lifetime! He did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Scott as amazing! He kept our wedding on track after our wedding coordinator failed to show up. He was fun, energetic and kept the party going. He even got out on the dance floor and showed us a few moves. The newlywed game was a great addition to our reception and he kept it light and fun. I would highly recommend hiring Scott for your dj services.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

From beginning to end I knew we picked the perfect DJ / Photo-booth service. He was so helpful and accommodating in every aspect. From planning, timing, song selections, lighting and he newly wed game - everything was a hit. We had a beach ceremony during a freak sunny spot during a tropical storm and Scott was there and ready with his equipment on the beach assuring me that everything would be just great. And it was. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • F

felicia · Married on 02/14/2015

My family gave my Mom a surprise 70th birthday party on February 14, 2015.Scott was the dj, we also rented the photo booth, and we had a special slide show presentation. Scott did all three with perfection. He was very professional and was very attentive to my needs. He went above and beyond to make her day a very special one. He was always in contact with me every step of the way. I definitely highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a variety of entertainment and professionalism. Thanks Scott for everything. Felicia

Sent on 02/23/2015

Bryan · Married on 11/01/2014

Scott wanted to make sure everything was done correctly.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Scott went above and beyond our expectations! He was available to chat (by email and phone) for the months leading up to the wedding, and never left a question unanswered. On the day of, his outgoing personality helped to get everyone out on the dance floor, and our guests danced the night away--with a few breaks for photo booth sessions throughout! Everyone was raving about the photo booth all night! The ceremony music also turned out wonderfully, and the microphones on the officiant and the groom allowed our guests to hear what was going on (despite the wedding being outdoors!). Thanks for helping to make our night completely perfect and unforgettable, Scott!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Excellent DJ! Literally saved the day as the helplessly inexperienced event planner stood by and did virtually nothing to keep the evening going. I'm glad we didn't listen to the event planner and that we chose you to work with! Everyone enjoyed your music selection. The speakers and mics were awesome and it was totally worth getting the full package. Thank you for all the assistance you provided and tools for planning and pictures and just ways to SAVE money. You called to follow up on questions. You even changed one of our songs the day before and it was perfect! Cannot thank you enough for being awesome from day one till the big day!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Susan · Married on 05/25/2014

Scott was great to work with from our first phone call to the night of the wedding. We had a destination wedding and only met Scott in person on the wedding day but we were never worried that he did not have the entire event in control. If I called or sent an email he responded quickly. The reception at the View at Brick Landing Plantation was a huge success and everyone who traveled from California, New York, Tennessee, Greenville/Anderson have not stopped talking about what a great time, what great music and how much fun the photo booth was.
    So glad we used Scott-such a great party!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Megan · Married on 05/19/2014

Was open to any ideas that you have in mind; found music that was not readily available and customized the event to suit your needs. Very friendly and engaged guests at the event. The wedding game was a lot of fun.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Scott was a fantastic DJ for our wedding--thorough, entertaining, and really made sure the guests had a wonderful time. He was very communicative throughout the entire process and made it easy to share our preferences and stick to a clear plan. We also ordered a photo booth through Scott. The guests loved it, and we loved the pictures.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Richard · Married on 12/26/2013

Scott is personable, working well with everyone. He is talented and does excellent work at a very reasonable cost. Scott is punctual getting to each event early and properly laying out the space. He is creative and inventive with great out-of the-box ideas that really work. He is very competent in areas such as Master of Ceremony, Singer, Sound Professional, Wedding DJ, Comedian, Sound and Recording Engineer and Musician. He works well with any age group. Scott has detailed knowledge of procedures at wedding receptions and hosting parties. He can work comfortably in churches, reception halls, ballrooms and hotel venues as well as recording sound and video for events in remote locations without electrical power in beach and riverfront locations too. The excellent equipment he has selected for professionally recording and producing video at your event is superb. Scott’s knowledge of photography results in stunning photos of the events that he presides over. He produces great formal as well as candid shots. I would highly recommend Scott at Scott Shaw Productions for producing any event that will be attended by people you care about. The experience of having him work for you and your event will be memorable, lots of fun and perfectly done. He is a professional in every sense and truly a master of his craft. Hiring Scott for any event is money well spent for a great experience well worth having. You'll be very glad you did. He is wonderful!

Sent on 12/26/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/18/2013

Scott was wonderful! He is very organized and very professional. He provided me with a log in for his website. His website included planning tools that were very helpful with choosing music for both the ceremony and reception. He arrived early to our event and set up his equipment. This gave me a great feeling of confidence in him and I didn't have to worry about the music all day. He did a wonderful job! All of my guests loved him and his fun personality!

Sent on 07/23/2013