Scott Connery Events Reviews

2 | Pawtucket, RI

2 Reviews for Scott Connery Events

Kate · Married on 11/28/2015

I was once told never to plan a party I wanted to enjoy - wonderful sentiment, but i never thought I would find a wedding planner I trusted. After meeting Scott, I knew he was the perfect person to coordinate our wedding. I connected with Scott since we were having our rehearsal dinner at a friend's art gallery and he is her exclusive planner. I had already booked most of our wedding vendors, but after meeting him I knew I needed Scott to take over the wedding planning. He reigned me in; designed gorgeous center pieces to replace the gaudy ones I'd picked in a moment of panic; guided me through floral selection; and helped with everything else. Scott planned a beautiful, elegant rehearsal dinner in the gallery and decorated it perfectly to compliment the art installation. Scott then planned & coordinated the entire wedding (trolley, guest transportation, photographers and videographer, cakes, and DJ), making sure everyone had the correct information, stuck to a timeline, and that the day went off without a hitch. Scott involved my mom in the planning process when I wasn't able to (I have an incredibly stressful, busy job), and Scott handled the final appointment at the venue with my mom when my work prevented me from going. Most incredible, however, was how Scott handled my venue's attempt to back out on part of their agreement a week before the wedding. Thankfully, Scott advised me of the situation AFTER he fixed it. Scott perfected more details than I can list, so suffice it to say that if it weren't for Scott, I wouldn't have enjoyed our wedding because I would have been worrying about the execution of the event. With Scott, however, my only job was to enjoy the day and get married. I am forever grateful to him for all of his hard work, and I recommend him to everyone. Scott made our wedding day incredibly special, and hiring him as our coordinator was the smartest thing we did.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/17/2015

Scott was the smartest decision we made for our October 17, 2015 wedding. He made the day run smoothly and also kept my nerves to a minimum. When I wasn't sure what I wanted or what I was thinking he was right there to back me up! I would recommend to ANY bride to hire Scott. He will make your rehearsal and wedding that much better. There is something to be said when you build a friendship with a vendor and not just a business relationship!!

Sent on 11/12/2015